The worst missed

newuser23

Padawan Learner
I did a reverse speech analysis of Dubya being asked about 911.
http://couplet.blogsome.com/
Reversed he says. The worst missed. The show misses'

I've been wondering what this means. The only thing I can come up with.
Someone in the military didn't obey the stand down order.
The flight got shot down before it could hit the White House.

ShamanSam said:
I did a reverse speech analysis of Dubya being asked about 911.
http://couplet.blogsome.com/
Reversed he says. The worst missed. The show misses'

I've been wondering what this means. The only thing I can come up with.
Someone in the military didn't obey the stand down order.
The flight got shot down before it could hit the White House.
Or.... Flight 93 was going to miss it's intended target and HAD to be shot down. By the American military. This wasn't part of a stand down order - this was a direct order.

A bungled hijack is a real 'fly in the ointment' for any administration. Especially if the administration (or some shady part of it) is taking part in a treasonous act. It looks bad. Best to say it crashed (when it was really shot down). The admistration lied. End of story.

Most people would be able to understand that there is be a real difference between a crash site of a plane that flies into the ground and that of a plane which gets torpedoed out of the air at significant height. The debis field is must be significantly different.

Maybe it means that those trying to find the truth have, thus far, missed the "worst" thing that could be exposed?

What was he saying forward?

are you saying heroic americans didn't fight back against freedom hating towel heads?

(my point: cover story is perfect considering the target audience, pardon the offensive language but it's commonplace where i am)

Cyre2067 said:
are you saying heroic americans didn't fight back against freedom hating towel heads?

(my point: cover story is perfect considering the target audience, pardon the offensive language but it's commonplace where i am)
The only heroic americans I know don't believe in 'freedom hating towel heads' unless they've been manufactured or 'set up' in some way.

Their real 'enemy' is their (secret) government and themselves for being so easily duped and vectored (as the rest of the world is too!).

Laura said:
Maybe it means that those trying to find the truth have, thus far, missed the "worst" thing that could be exposed?

What was he saying forward?
When asked the question "Whether He had advandced knowledge of 911"
George answers" ss Some sort of insinuation"

If it was a conspiracy... Why would bush want somewhere verry close to him to be destroyed?

Maby it wasn't ment to hit!

Maby he wanted it to look like it was going to hit to make it look like terrists!

Bonsoir Shaman Sam et Al,

The View from the Swamps of Eugnosia, where this Magus makes a humble home, can oft provide a Vista different than available in other Wheres. Upon the day, the hour of its happening, 'twas the Magus' "hunch" that 'twas the nuclear power plant, old, limping, leaking 3 Mile Island, belonging to some of George's bon amis, a so very expensive thing to tear down, just like the WTC, and near impossible too with its radioactive stew, and a near future so very "hot" problem for all involved, that was the target of Flight 93.

Mayhaps 'twas the Target intended to thus spread Poisons far and wide throughout all the Eastern U.S. on that day with a loss of life so ongoing and great as to have the American people never Awake from their vengence dreams to See the foul BushCo game plan at all, not even belatedly?

Could it thus be that Flight 93, indeed retaken by passengers, or simply gone astray from that course, had to go, and the nuclear blow-up was then a no show, blowing a big part of BushCo's Show?

Pray tell, good Shaman Sam, how meets this with your Seeings on this BushSpeak Clue?

Magus

Magus said:
Upon the day, the hour of its happening, 'twas the Magus' "hunch" that 'twas the nuclear power plant, old, limping, leaking 3 Mile Island, belonging to some of George's bon amis, a so very expensive thing to tear down, just like the WTC, and near impossible too with its radioactive stew, and a near future so very "hot" problem for all involved, that was the target of Flight 93.

Mayhaps 'twas the Target intended to thus spread Poisons far and wide throughout all the Eastern U.S. on that day with a loss of life so ongoing and great as to have the American people never Awake from their vengence dreams to See the foul BushCo game plan at all, not even belatedly?

Could it thus be that Flight 93, indeed retaken by passengers, or simply gone astray from that course, had to go, and the nuclear blow-up was then a no show, blowing a big part of BushCo's Show?

Pray tell, good Shaman Sam, how meets this with your Seeings on this BushSpeak Clue?

Magus
T'is an interesting hunch, if these are, "les amis de Bush & Co."
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=124298&p=irol-govboard

They, most likely would have paid for, "janitorial services" that were not provided. They would now be seeking a return on their investment.

Such a nuclear disater would have provided more lasting fear and panic, than anthrax; to push the patriot act through congress. But the fallout would not be as widespread as, an anthrax scare.
People scared to receive mail is a powerful tool that reaches every home.

Methinks a plane crash into the white house would have provided immediate impetus to impose martial law.
Not the years, it is now taking.
King George has no need for a white house and it's congress,
War rooms seem to keep George happy. A real airliner with passengers, hitting the pentagon, may have damaged more than, newly renovated, solidified sections.

Difficult to say if the plane was meant to hit the White House but one thing IS certain, flight 93 was shot down! Remember Flight 103 that went down in Lockerbie, Scotland? It partly broke up on its way down after a bomb explosion but still made a BIG hole in the village and scattered wreckage for miles, rather like 93.
I read somewhere that the pilot of a fighter was decorated for his action?

osmodia said:
Difficult to say if the plane was meant to hit the White House but one thing IS certain, flight 93 was shot down! Remember Flight 103 that went down in Lockerbie, Scotland? It partly broke up on its way down after a bomb explosion but still made a BIG hole in the village and scattered wreckage for miles, rather like 93.
I read somewhere that the pilot of a fighter was decorated for his action?
Ah yes, the pilot. But why then would anybody want to decorate a pilot for taking an action that the government ABSOLUTELY denies ever happened:- the shooting down of flight 93...?

Come to think of it, I read somewhere that the pilot was a member of a reservist unit that was disbanded shortly after 9/11. It all seems most mysterious. If the aircraft was shot down because the passengers and crew were in a position to resist, then, there has to be a pilot, a squadron and a person or people somewhere who is responsible or has knowledge of the event. I wonder if they're still alive?

Its interesting that Rumsfeld (I think) said to Bush not to come back to the White House as it was a 'target'. If all the aircraft that flew where they shouldn't have gone that day were under the influence of a 'homing device', then, that tends to suggest that Rumsfeld knew that there was still one more homing device that needed to be removed/deactivated and he probably couldn't be sure if the people who 'arranged' all this would be able to 'hijack' another plane. But crashing a plane using remote control after all the crew and passengers have been 'deactivated' themselves, is in fact very intelligent.

Ruth said:
But crashing a plane using remote control after all the crew and passengers have been 'deactivated' themselves, is in fact very intelligent.
Back when I was in the Airforce, I remember watching a video. This was a part of safety training which as a safety officer, I had to watch. The video was made to show what happens when an aircraft crashes and how occupants (dummies) move in the cabin. It was also to study how materials commonly used in an aircraft, burn on impact.

What was amazing about this video was that it showed a B707(?) which was rigged up with all the required sensors and recording equipment onboard. It was then flown remotely, controlled from take-off and then crashed on to the runway while all the sensors and camera's recorded what was happening. The video was made sometime in the late 70's early 80's!!! The PTB could do that way back then, imagine what they can do now.

Dont think it was shot down. Watched this video called Loose Change and they give a good argument and witness testimony that it landed at Chicago's O'Hara Airport. Further witness testimony described passengers being evacuated to the NASA Research Center that was on the grounds. Whatever happened to them from that point on is anyone's best guess.

I posted a link somewhere, lemme go find it.

Ah ha! <a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=911"> Here it is. </a>

Was it or wasn't it shot down? Not sure, but I feel it was. BUT, good old Charlie Sheen has well and truly thrown the s..t at the fan by speaking out!
Even CNN are talking now! Lets just see what happens when it hits. Which worries me A LOT! Just what is the Bush mob going to do to bury this?
It's going to be BIG!

Back
Top Bottom