The MARVEL universe and the Names of God?

Wandering Star

The Living Force
Spectacular display of information in the movie Capitana Marvel.

They literally call the alien race "lizards." They say they are "infiltrated" on our planet and use mimicry to pass themselves off as normal people.

Then, it turns out that the good ones are the "lizards" and only "they look for a home".

Well, actually, from your perspective, it may be like that. In every war each side has a different point of view.

And the cameo of the late Stan Lee repeating a phrase several times to "encourage his troops."

It surprises what can be exhibited openly without the great mass of people finding out about anything.

Hi Wandering Star,

I haven't seen the movie, but concerning your last statement
It surprises what can be exhibited openly without the great mass of people finding out about anything.
I just want to point out that there is already so much "lizzie conspiracy" stuff out in the open that it can be simply the other way round: maybe it is not their truth exhibited in the movie but a mirror of the existing theories that roam society.

The fact of exposing in that way both Hollywood and other sources, aims to ridicule the fact of the reality of their existence. In this way they reinforce the hypnotic suggestion that they do not exist.

There is a detail in the Capitan Marvel movie of a recent premiere referent to the Organicas Portales.

In the film they say that one way to discover an infiltrated lizard is to question their memories, since they can not access the long-term memory of the body they use.

Well, imagination of the clear screenwriter.

However, I remembered something that has happened to me recently.

I had about three months in a conversation with a co-worker the issue of death arose. He told me that it was a topic that he preferred not to think about, since it scared him a lot. He said he felt a kind of emptiness and that it made him very nervous. I made a cautious approach by telling him about the intense and rigorous research that existed about the Near Death Experiences. I told him about reputed doctors studying the phenomenon and that the conclusions were very encouraging. The researchers concluded that it definitely seemed that "something happened" after the death of the body. It was a long conversation and he even provided links on his cell phone so he could start an investigation if he wanted to.

Well the fact is that a few weeks ago I was alone with him at work and well ... the issue of death reappeared. He told me the same thing. That was a very scary subject, that he felt a hollowness when he thought about it and made the topic very nervous.

For my part, instead of trying once again to say "teach", I said: "This conversation we have already had, you told me exactly the same thing, do you remember?

The reaction was very rare. He stayed as blocked, without speech. There were several seconds of an awkward silence and then he started talking about something else as if the previous conversation had not existed.

At that time I thought it was one more that I had no interest in anything other than the Matrix and continue with the usual conversation empty of content.

An experience that I share directly from the battlefield.

There is a detail in the Capitan Marvel movie of a recent premiere referent to the Organicas Portales.

In the film they say that one way to discover an infiltrated lizard is to question their memories, since they can not access the long-term memory of the body they use.

Well, imagination of the clear screenwriter.

However, I remembered something that has happened to me recently.
<snip>
The reaction was very rare. He stayed as blocked, without speech. There were several seconds of an awkward silence and then he started talking about something else as if the previous conversation had not existed.

Are you saying that since you coworker didn't acknowledge your previous conversation that this is a sign that he's an organic portal as you see being defined in Captain Marvel? That seems like a leap into fantasy. For one, I wouldn't put so much faith in the Marvel movie. Have you read through the entire Organic Portal thread? There is a warning throughout against 'spotting the OP'. Your coworkers reaction can have quite a number of explanations. For instance, he repeated told you that the topic made him nervous and he didn't like thinking about it. It sounds possible that he didn't want to talk about the subject. It's also possible that he's had some trauma related to death and he goes into disassociation when the issue is brought up.

September 21, 1996
Frank, Laura, Jan And Terry

[Note: During the entire session, the sound of frogs croaking in the distance can be heard periodically]

Q: (Laura) Hello. And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Toyjiia

Q: (L) And where are you transmitting from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (T) Is there any significance to the ID4 movie?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) What was the primary intention of the makers of this movie? The primary message that they attempted to convey?

A: Infuse thinking patterns with [planchette swirled a few times here] concept of aliens.

Q: (L) They intended to infuse thinking patterns with concept of aliens... was there any particular slant on aliens, per se, that was seen as desirable in the making of this movie?

A: Slant?

Q: (L) Slant, in other words, did they wish to present them inaccurately to confuse people, to present them as something to be feared and fought against, or to make them appear so completely erroneous, so that when actual aliens do appear, that they will not be perceived as negative?

A: Infuse.

Q: (L) Infuse. Just the concept, the concept of aliens in general. OK...

A: Part of a larger project.

Q: (L) And what is this project?

A: Called "Project Awaken."

Q: (L) And who is behind, or in charge of, this project?

A: Many.

Q: (L) Who are the primary group, groups or individuals? I'm sure you're not going to give us individuals, but just the grouping.

A: Thor's Pantheum.

Q: (L) And what is Thor's Pantheum?

A: Subselect trainees for transfer of enlightenment frequency graduation.

Q: (L) What is enlightenment frequency graduation?

A: Think!

Q: (L) Enlightenment frequency graduation... so, subselect trainees...

A: Self explanatory.

Q: (L) Well, is this group STS or STO?

A: Both.

Q: (L) OK... (T) Are they working at cross purposes?

A: No.

Q: (T) They're working together? Bipartisan?

Q: (J) Are they aware of each other? Working on this?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) Are they screwing each other up? (L) No, that's going in the wrong direction...

A: There is more to all of this than you could dream.

Q: (T) There's more to all of this...were you referring to... Who are they? Thor's Pantheum. And they're subselect trainees...That's the group behind this movie; OK...

A: An army of Aryan psychic projectors.

Q: (T) Well, that explains a lot more than Thor's Pantheum of subselect trainees! An army of psychic projectors. (L) And what do they project?

A: Themselves... Right in to one's head.

Q: (T) Into one's head... this is better than 'Must See TV!' (L) Project right into one's head... is anybody subject to this projecting?

Q: (L) And, when they project themselves right into someone's head, what does that someone perceive?

A: Inspiration.

Q: (L) Inspiration to what, or to do what?

Q: (L) Yes? To do what, to do something?

A: And...

Q: (L) To do something, and to understand or perceive something, is that it?

Q: (J) To believe something? (L) Yes. So, how many are in this army?

A: 1.6 million.

Q: (L) When they're doing this projecting into someone's head, where are they projecting from?

A: Mostly subterranean.

Q: (L) Subterranean, so these are the people of the tunnels, the underground bases and all that sort of thing. Are they 3rd or 4th density beings?

A: Both.

Q: (T) Let me back up to a question here. If they can do all this projecting on their own, what was the point of the movie?

A: No, you misunderstand... This is an intense activity, directed towards influencing the high level creative forces.

Q: (T) Projected against? Because this movie, if you've been following the reviews and the people talking about it, this movie has had more repeat business than any movie in years and years and years and years. People have seen it ten and twenty times! (L) Was there something subliminal in the movie? That opened something? (J) That's a good question!

A: Sure.

Q: (L) And was this subliminal activity with the movie designed to create an opening for this further...

A: Not for you, but for others.

Q: (L) Why? Do you mean me, personally, or us as a group? (T) Well the movie didn't affect me.

A: Group.

Q: (L) What made us immune?

A: You already have the knowledge.

Q: (T) The movie wasn't meant for us; we already know. The movie was meant for all of those who don't understand.

A: Say hello to Gene Roddenberry.

Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry present?

Q: (L) In other words, say hello to him because he was doing that sort of thing a long time ago?

Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry one of these people from Thor's Pantheon...

Q: (L) Why did you bring up Gene Roddenberry? (J) Because he was doing it in Star Trek?

Q: (T) He was doing a whole different thing with Star Trek... (L) Well, let’s not get too far off track...

A: It's not the exact "Slant," it's "the concept, stupid."

Q: (T) Well ,they don't have to get insulting here! (L) They weren't. Ok...

A: "Its the economy, stupid."

Q: (J) We knew that!! (T) I was just teasing. Mirth!! Mirth! (L) Hold everything. When you say influencing high level creative forces, do you mean as in gathering, what would you call it, gravity waves...

Q: (L) What are these high level creative forces that are needing to be influenced, or desirable of being influenced?

A: Those in the creative arts.

Q: (L) So in other words, I see, this group is using their projecting ability to influence those in the creative arts to do creative things that will therefore influence the people on the planet. Is that it?

Q: (L) And, these individuals are in the underground tunnels, and you say that they are both STS and STO.

A: We did not specify "tunnels," you did.

Q: (T) They said... how did they put that? Subterranean... (J) Mostly subterranean.(T) ... Underground. In other words, underground, as in resistance fighters type underground, underground as in ...

Q: (T) Not fighters, but the idea that they are part of the underground movement? (L) Subterranean as in literally under the ground?

Q: (L) OK, but not tunnels, then what?

A: We did not say "no tunnels" either.

Q: (L) Are these individuals living... I know we said the tunnels...

A: The point is: what happens when you assume?

Q: (L) We won't assume. Are there any specific things about this movie other than the general import of opening to the idea of aliens...

Q: (L) So there's no specific thing that we can pin down in this movie, and say that this might be an accurate representation of anything? It was just entertainment for that purpose?

A: Enough about the movie, already!

Q: (T) But they were the ones who brought it up! (L) Well, yes, but maybe they want us to get on to the subject of this 'Thor's Pantheon' thing? (T) Well, I want to make sure that we're not missing something... (T) So, we're looking at some Aryan psychic projectors who are trying to stimulate people in a positive way, a la Gene Roddenberry... (L) Now, that's an assumption. Can we say that they are stimulating people in a positive way?

A: Maybe.

Q: (J) Can we say that they are stimulating people in a negative way?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) So, there's probably a little of both. And you say that we are immune to it because we already have knowledge. Now, when you say we have knowledge, do you mean just knowledge in particular about aliens and alien realities and alien potentials and so forth?

Q: (L) Is there something more on this subject of these Aryan psychic projectors that we need to know or investigate?

A: Arkadiusz being tracked now.

Q: (L) By whom?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) And what do they plan on doing?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Is there anything... Why did you tell me that? (T) To tell him?

A: Because it is time you talked with him more about aliens. He is not well enough informed !!

Q: (L) Well, I sent him the book 'Grand Illusions,' I sent him the Bramley book, and I sent him a Jacques Vallee book. He's presently in the process of reading through these three books. What else do I need to say to him? He's read the transcripts, he read them in a week the whole way through.

A: And how much did he comment specifically about aliens.

Q: (L) Not a whole lot. Obviously there's something else you wish for me to convey to him. Since I am going to be talking to him on the phone tomorrow...

A: The seriousness of the situation... the reality of it... this is not fun and games.

Q: (L) What specific thing can I tell him that he could do or... How can he protect himself? Is there any specific knowledge... But he knows these things!

A: He has been told, but the awareness is not as sharp as it should be. Ask him where his skepticism lies. All these over the road journeys now have added risk!

Q: (L) Well, isn't that true for all of us sitting here?

A: More so for him!

Q: (L) Why more so for him?

A: Because of his position and his knowledge of advanced physics!

Q: (L) Will awareness and knowledge...

A: The reality must "hit home."

Q: (L) Anything further?

A: Much more, but you must ask.

Q: (L) Has he been abducted before?

Q: (L) He's never been abducted?

Q: (L) Is there some plan to abduct him at the present time?

A: It does not work that way.

Q: (L) How does it work?

A: Too complex.

Q: (L) Is there some attempt at the present time to modify his thinking?

A: Attempt is not right idea.

Q: (L) What is the right idea? Now, wait a minute, stop everything!

End of Session

Jan’s note: The session was abruptly stopped by Laura, who was upset by the line being taken. This was partly because she did not recognize the C's reference to the George Bush quote "It"s the economy, stupid." She thought that the C's were attacking Terry and then being negative about Ark.

Laura’s note: Yes, I just had a very strong reaction to this session; I did not like it one bit.

My regards, Reinassance. Thanks for your wise advice, they never hurt. Of course you do not know me, but if there is something that is absolutely removed from what I am, it is that I do not have due consideration with someone. In fact my work colleague and I have a very good relationship. Thanks again for the warning.

By the way, I had forgotten another detail of the movie.

According to the C's the "Occipital Crest" is the visible result of the loss of our "powers", the perfect "connection" that we had before.

Look at what the protagonist does to "GET ALL OF HER POWER".

Amazing is fun.:lol:

I think it is interesting that Captain Marvel is an Alien Hybrid with a god complex. -It is generally agreed among comics readers that her character commits the cardinal sin of being Over Powered and without flaw. Superman without Kryptonite. (And without an interesting story or character arc.) It is also interesting that the actress who plays her, (I'm not sure there is even a line to be blurred when it comes to the subconscious), has been in the news a fair bit among geekier parts of the media with an in-yer-face SJW streak which has put many folks on edge, including several of her co-stars.

For anybody who doesn't follow comics, it is worth noting that the culture wars have laid waste to that medium in the last few years in specactular manner, (including weird hires from the top, radical reshuffling among creative departments, openly anti-male pro-diversity agendas, destroyed reputations, black lists of Republican voters who can't get jobs now, and even defamation law suits! It's a complete shit-show). The result is that sales have tanked, everybody is angry and tip-toeing around the call-out culture minefield, -with traditional masculinity, mythological archetypes, good story-telling and good taste in general being the big losers in the fight.

All indicators strongly suggest that the Marvel Cinematic Universe is next on the chopping block. The general public has no inkling about the spiritual propaganda garbage which is about to be served up with the next wave of super hero movies!

After "Endgame" most of the strong men are gone, neutered or transmuted into fat losers, and the one actual traditionally strong female archetypal hero "Black Widow" has been killed off (probably for being too attractive and genuinely confident and strong while lacking sufficient poisonous feminist attitude. Can't leave those sorts of messages in the script to give people ideas!).

The metaphor of lizard aliens in disguise coming to invade, under the flag of the benign refugee no less, -and under the protection of a cruel and unwavering authority in the form of a super-woman alien hybrid who hates men... seems about as in your face as you can reasonably get away with without people throwing stones.

For anybody who doesn't follow comics, it is worth noting that the culture wars have laid waste to that medium in the last few years in specactular manner...

I very much agree with what you mention.

And I'll tell you more, because I read comics, that the story as told in the marvel cinematic universe, is a very stupidized version of the original storyline of the comic. The original story of the infinity gauntlet actually has an esoteric content that, if well analyzed, reveals elements that point to real issues. For example and not only in the saga of thanos, the marvel universe exposes the existence of the so-called cosmic concepts, such as eternity, death, infinity, entropia etc that play crucial roles in the development of the stories. These cosmic concepts may well represent the root of the names of god if compared to the Sufi teachings and the faces of God.

I very much agree with what you mention.

And I'll tell you more, because I read comics, that the story as told in the marvel cinematic universe, is a very stupidized version of the original storyline of the comic. The original story of the infinity gauntlet actually has an esoteric content that, if well analyzed, reveals elements that point to real issues. For example and not only in the saga of thanos, the marvel universe exposes the existence of the so-called cosmic concepts, such as eternity, death, infinity, entropia etc that play crucial roles in the development of the stories. These cosmic concepts may well represent the root of the names of god if compared to the Sufi teachings and the faces of God.

As I understand it, Thanos' motivation in the comics had nothing to do with selling Malthuseian population control propaganda to the masses, (which in the movies he very much did; anybody who does a web search for the phrase, "Did Thanos have a point?" will find a bunch of Regressive Left shill media editors by day, ANTIFA desperadoes by night, asking that very question in earnest). -But rather was driven by a selfish desire to "court death" who was apparently a beautiful woman in the Marvel comics universe and whose affections could be appealed to in trillion-strong body counts.

The entire movie series has always left me with the vague feeling that upon exiting the theater, I needed to shower off a film of social engineering goo which had been finely sprayed over the audience.

Usually I don't count on works of fiction and/or entretainment to learn anything. When a work of fiction hints in a subtle manner to some "hidden truth", it's nice. However, there is a perverse effect of presenting the out there truth "blatantly" in a work of fiction: it becomes fiction for someone who hasn't encountered those concepts before. OSIT

Exact. In comics, that happens. Which leads us to see it as the typical manifestation of the STS to its absolute extreme. The non-being.

But that subtly the message of the comic (which is to show the horrors of entropy, the essence of the STS) is ironically inverted as a Malthusian message as you describe it.

Usually I don't count on works of fiction and/or entretainment to learn anything. When a work of fiction hints in a subtle manner to some "hidden truth", it's nice. However, there is a perverse effect of presenting the out there truth "blatantly" in a work of fiction: it becomes fiction for someone who hasn't encountered those concepts before. OSIT

It is true. Anyone who moves within the exoteric circle, interprets it that way. Then we have those who finally develop the insight (discernment) to see the unseen.

I am of the opinion that if that discernment is well developed, it is worth discussing one or another work of fiction.

I do, though not for core knowledge, but rather in two different applications of a similar principle:

1. The global subconscious speaks through its works of fiction. Metaphor rules! You can read the reality the planet believes it deserves to experience by looking at its dream content.

2. I consider it a useful survival tactic to take a look at the punch cards being fed into the cultural engine. How my neighbors think and behave is affected by the stuff they watch on TV. When shows are selling pitchforks and torches, my whiskers twitch.

Back
Top Bottom