This is What Mind Control Looks Like

NormaRegula

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thought this was an interesting and nicely-edited YouTube video showing various news people from TV stations all over the USA spouting the same talking points about "fake news" - mostly from alternative sources like SOTT. :D It's not very long, clocking in at 1 minute and 36 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL1zwMtz_Ho

WOW! Talk about them ALL reading from the same script! What they are accusing fake news/Alt Media of doing is exactly what they, themselves, are doing. And, they are trying very hard to program the public, or so it would seem.

Thank you for the link, NormaRegula.

What a joke :rotfl:

On a serious note, this is how I use the term "many faces of the Beast". Because they all serve the same agenda, and in their multiplicity, they produce the illusion that they're correct. But in this case, literally so. :lol:

Can’t deviate from programming the masses! I am staying with my brother and sister in law recovering from a back injury and I have caught moments of the news they are watching. I don’t watch news at home so it was staggering to watch that they all read from the same script. On another note, all of the major channels go to commercial at the same time, can’t have the masses miss the latest big pharma commercial or the latest crud food commercial!!!

Oh. My. God. That is just jaw-dropping. Watching it and knowing that they are all following a script given them from some psychopathic central propaganda clearing house makes one feel like they've been stomach punched.

Just unbelievable. But it is real.

The same phenomena in Government. Australian Prime Minister John Howard, and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper give the exact same speech about Iraq: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYfDTsjwE58

NormaRegula said:
Thought this was an interesting and nicely-edited YouTube video showing various news people from TV stations all over the USA spouting the same talking points about "fake news" - mostly from alternative sources like SOTT. :D It's not very long, clocking in at 1 minute and 36 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL1zwMtz_Ho
Thanks for sharing. It's scary to watch it, how many times comedians used these coincidences of "exact script" as their content in exposing it for years. It is like hypnotizing the masses. In the name of political correctness, everything is normalized about what is correct or wrong. Leftists follow the same script and get shocked at Trump's election as if they haven't faced differences of opinions in politics or career, resist the exposing of Clinton evils deeds, think Russia is evil. This makes me wonder how these so-called competing media units that are ready to sue others for plagiarization use the same script. Well, we know the competition is an illusion and it is like thiefs' sharing the same loot for their benefit. How many media units go bankrupt for their crappy presentation and fall of income, script stays the same.

Given the message that is being put out about threat to democracy via fake news... blah blah, the video is a good example of the Twilight Zone reality we are in. :shock:

Remembered the Howard/Harper speeches (thanks Jones) and yes, how does the average listener stand a chance with such news choreography. Pathetic.

In Poland "Ucho Prezesa" has more common with reality than TVP1 (canal of official polish television). "Better Get Used To It".

I believe Conan O'Brien exposed this mass scripted 'news' phenomenon first - two examples from 2013:

https://youtu.be/1o9x-yDyN78

https://youtu.be/D5gSV74tjZU

Don't know if the ones from the cited examples are all Sinclair Broadcasting stations, but here's the most recent news item re this (March 30):

Anchors at Sinclair stations in Pa. forced to read same script about 'one-sided news'

dixon-446275-f-wp-content-uploads-2018-03-Sinclair-PA-hosts-1200x800.jpg

(Clockwise from top left) Pennsylvania news anchors Jessica Guay, Jen Johnson, Ryan Cummins, Jamie Innis, Jasmine Brooks and Robb Hanrahan were all forced to read the same script about “fake news,” provided by management at Sinclair.

Several local Pennsylvania newscasts sounded similar this week, as anchors at Sinclair Broadcast Group stations were forced to read from the same script decrying “fake stories” and “biased reporting.”

The script, which anchors at stations across the country were required to read, echoes announcements that aired last year by Scott Livingston, the vice president of news at Sinclair, which accused the national news media of publishing “fake news stories.”

“This promo addresses the troubling trend of false stories on social media, and distinguishes our trusted local stations as news destinations where we are committed to honest and accurate reporting,” Livingston said in a statement to CNN, which had obtained a draft of the script from a memo Sinclair management sent to local stations. “This promo reminds our viewers of this mission.”

Jane Hall, a professor at American University and a former Fox News media critic, didn’t share Livingston’s opinion about the scripts.

“It’s naked in the sense that it’s forcing people in the news to read something that is a corporate piece of propaganda, in my opinion,” Hall said this month on NPR’s Morning Edition, noting that it highlights the idea of “fake news” pushed by President Trump. “[It’s] something that just can’t be seen as anything other than promoting Donald Trump’s view of the rest of the news media.”

Sinclair doesn’t own any news stations in Philadelphia, but has four news stations across Pennsylvania, in Harrisburg, Altoona, Pittsburgh and Scranton.

The company has angered many of its local journalists by forcing stations to run content that has a pro-Trump bend, including ”must-run” political segments by former Trump campaign advisor Boris Epshteyn and Terrorism Alert Desk segments that almost exclusively focus on stories involving Islam.

Here are four almost identical clips from Pennsylvania stations that were forced to read the corporate-sponsored script. The first, read by WHP anchors Robb Hanrahan and Jasmine Brooks, aired on CBS21 in Harrisburg during the 10 p.m. news on March 23:

[Sorry, don't know how to reproduce the twitter video - access article:
http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/sinclair-pennsylvania-fake-news-script-cbs21-nbc6-fox56-20180330.html ]

Rob Tornoe

@RobTornoe
@CBS21NEWS anchors Robb Hanrahan and Jasmine Brooks read the same Sinclair script.

1:42 PM - Mar 30, 2018
See Rob Tornoe's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The second, read by WJAC anchor Jen Johnson, ran on NBC6 in Johnstown on March 23 during the noon news:

Rob Tornoe

@RobTornoe
.@WJACTV anchor @Jen6News reads from the same Sinclair script.

1:45 PM - Mar 30, 2018

The third, read by WOLF anchors Ryan Cummins and Jamie Innis, aired on Fox56 in Scranton on March 24 during the 6 p.m. news.

Rob Tornoe

@RobTornoe
.@fox56wolf anchors Ryan Cummins and @jamesoninnis read from the same Sinclair script.

1:47 PM - Mar 30, 2018

The fourth also aired on CBS21, this time read by read by anchor Jessica Guay. Guay’s segment aired on Wednesday during the station’s 5:30 p.m. newscast:

Rob Tornoe

@RobTornoe
.@WJACTV anchor @jessicaguaytv was one of several Pennsylvania newscasters forced to read a script about "false news" pushed by the management at Sinclair Broadcast Group.

1:17 PM - Mar 30, 2018

Sinclair is attempting to work out a deal to purchase 42 television stations owned by Tribune Media Co., which includes WPHL 17 in Philadelphia. If the FCC allows the deal, valued at $3.9 billion, to go through, Sinclair would gain access to more than 30 additional television markets and become the country’s largest broadcaster by far, reaching about 72 percent of homes nationwide.

Ajit Pai, the chairman of the Federal Communications Commission selected by President Trump, is under investigation by the FCC inspector general for his ties to Sinclair.
Pai suggested changing ownership rules related to how many local stations a company could own, which would pave the way for Sinclair’s purchase of Tribune.

“I am particularly concerned about reports that Chairman Pai may have coordinated with Sinclair to time a series of Commission actions to benefit the company,” Rep. Frank Pallone (D., N.J.), one of two congressmen to request the investigation, said in a statement in February.

Here is the full script all three news organizations read from:

Hi, I’m [name] with [station]. Our greatest responsibility is to serve our communities. I am extremely proud of the quality, balanced journalism that [station] produces, but I’m concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one-sided news stories plaguing our country.

The sharing of biased and false news has become all too common on social media. More alarming, some media outlets publish these same fake stories without checking facts first. Unfortunately, some members of the media use their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control exactly what people think. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

At [station], it is our responsibility to report and pursue the truth. We understand the truth is neither politically left nor right. Our commitment to factual reporting is the foundation of our credibility now more than ever. But we are human, and sometimes our reporting might fall short. If you believe our coverage is unfair, please reach out through our [station] website by clicking on “Content Concerns.” We value your comments and we will respond back to you.

We work very hard to seek the truth and strive to be fair, balanced, and factual. We consider it our honor and privilege to responsibly deliver the news every day. Thank you for watching, and we appreciate your feedback.

Sinclair Broadcasting raised my hackles a long time ago - so long that I don't remember the specific issue. I do remember their station rep making editorial commentary on the local news that I found despicable. Been a non-fan ever since and always noticed when Sinclair was mentioned newswise as well.

Back
Top Bottom