Time-lapse movie

dredger

The Living Force
Hello all,

There are a lot of "time lapse" movies since a good couple of years, and the one I prefer to watch is like the one here, with scolling landscapes linked to spaces full of stars
This time, I was much impressed, so much that I searched here where to post it, to share it, because I felt this could please to some here to watch this. What puzzled me the most is the number of stars it's possible to see, it's really impressive and ... wouah ... beautiful
Of course, avoid looking this on smartphone or any small screen, the bigger screen = the better.

Enjoy, love to all

avoid looking this on smartphone or any small screen, the bigger screen = the better.
One night I was on a mountain/hill when I was a teenager here in my hometown, and laid down and looked up into space, and that video shows exactly what I saw, millions of stars, it was so impressive. I got wacked out by tingling sensations, afraid of falling up into space, like gravity would reverse. I was so small in comparison. But seeing it on video doesn't give those sensations, for me. Nowadays when I look up, not from any hill but just looking, I only see a few stars and black sky.

Back
Top Bottom