To all my brother hoods members

deejaymakveli

A Disturbance in the Force
I just want to Know why its that people we started saying all suers of bad words against you, when they have head that you have belong the to any other secret society, that will benefit you in present live and in your future .

deejaymakveli said:
I just want to Know why its that people we started saying all suers of bad words against you, when they have head that you have belong the to any other secret society, that will benefit you in present live and in your future .

I'm not following what you are saying.

:welcome: to the forum deejaymakveli.

deejaymakveli said:

I have similar difficulties as Dawn wrote above, could you clarify what you mean?

Seems to me like the proverbial automatic translation gone really awry. :evil:
So my suggestion would be to come up with the original phrase in the original language in the hope that some forumite might be able to sober this up in understandable phrases.

My 2 cents anyway. And welcome to the forum DJ Makveli. ;)

deejaymakveli said:

I think what your saying here, deejayamakveli (i might be off on this), is that you are wondering why there are people saying bad words against the forum (LK et al.), because they have heard words from others, heard about secrete society ties, yet these things are lies and this network, transcripts, articles, discussions "will benefit you" in your present life, including your future?

If this is what your thinking by your words, then, as you might know if having read some or all of the "Wave" series, that there is a long line of people with some central characters who have gone out of their way to create opposition; by fabrications - they are full of themselves and want to sway people away with many lies?

Welcome to the forum, deejayamakveli. :)

deejaymakveli said:

I just want to Know why its that people we started saying all suers sorts of bad words against you, when they have head heard that you have belong the to any other secret society that will benefit you in present live life and in your future .

Hi and welcome deejaymakveli, I hope I have your question right. If I don't please correct me.

It's best to just follow your own heart. Often times trying to convince others of your beliefs can be useless. It's best to let others believe as they may, and take the same liberty for yourself. If someone doesn't agree with you, don't take it personally. They have the right to their opinion just as you do. :)

Jasmine said:
deejaymakveli said:

I just want to Know why its that people we started saying all suers sorts of bad words against you, when they have head heard that you have belong the to any other secret society that will benefit you in present live life and in your future .

Hi and welcome deejaymakveli, I hope I have your question right. If I don't please correct me.

It's best to just follow your own heart. Often times trying to convince others of your beliefs can be useless. It's best to let others believe as they may, and take the same liberty for yourself. If someone doesn't agree with you, don't take it personally. They have the right to their opinion just as you do. :)

How did you do that, Jasmine? It's brilliant!

The Strawman said:

With all due respect Stawman, it was hardly brilliant. And a compliment was inappropriate and unnecessary.

But I do appreciate your good will, thank you. :)

Jasmine said:
The Strawman said:

With all due respect Stawman, it was hardly brilliant. And a compliment was inappropriate and unnecessary.

This might be a good opportunity for learning a lesson.

I would be grateful if members would provide feedback on whether or not my comment on Jasmine's apparent skill at interpreting deejaymakveli's post warranted such a negative response from her.

Thank you.

The Strawman said:
Jasmine said:
The Strawman said:

I would be grateful if members would provide feedback on whether or not my comment on Jasmine's apparent skill at interpreting deejaymakveli's post warranted such a negative response from her.

Thank you.

I think it's a case of Jasmine having difficulty accepting a gift. Service to others sometimes means that when we are given something by another, for example a compliment, or gratitude, this should be seen as a gift - it is a gift - and a simple thanks for the compliment is in fact service to others. One is acknowledging the other's appreciation and gratitude and completing the circle of energy exchange. So, yes, I do think Strawman's comment did not warrant such a dismissive attitude.

Hi and welcome to the forum, deejaymakveli! :)

The Strawman said:
Jasmine said:
The Strawman said:

Thank you.

I think this would depend on Jasmine's willingness and/or readiness to accept a mirror from other members on the way she comes across in the quoted response. It's difficult to see, for me anyway, that there would be much to learn without one. If there is, I'd appreciate it very much myself if someone could explain or show how :)

Endymion said:
The Strawman said:
Jasmine said:
The Strawman said:

Thank you.

I think it's a case of Jasmine having difficulty accepting a gift. Service to others sometimes means that when we are given something by another, for example a compliment, or gratitude, this should be seen as a gift - it is a gift - and a simple thanks for the compliment is in fact service to others. One is acknowledging the other's appreciation and gratitude and completing the circle of energy exchange. So, yes, I do think Strawman's comment did not warrant such a dismissive attitude.

Thanks for your feedback, Endymion.

Saieden said:
Hi and welcome to the forum, deejaymakveli! :)

The Strawman said:
Jasmine said:
The Strawman said:

Thank you.

I think this would depend on Jasmine's willingness and/or readiness to accept a mirror from other members on the way she comes across in the quoted response. It's difficult to see, for me anyway, that there would be much to learn without one. If there is, I'd appreciate it very much myself if someone could explain or show how :)

Thanks for your response, Saieden. To be honest I was thinking in terms of a lesson for myself. My general delivery on the forum is currently in question, and despite being unable to see anything questionable in my comment to Jasmine, I felt the need to check.

Back
Top Bottom