Today's Ark's Quantum Quirks

rs

Dagobah Resident
is either broken - or I just don't get it.

What I see is this:
Ark\'s Quantum Quirks
Arkmeister
\"Arkmeister\'s

Click to Expand Article

\"Ark\'s

Ark's Quantum Quirks

Ark, i can't by-pass your today's quirk image without asking you to please clarify your choice with INN faces.

inn_Russia.jpg

Ark, could you please make your intentions and logic of your choices with ‘Russia INN’s] clear?
I hope that many here would agree that other obvious and symbolic Russian INN’s (with INN capital letters) to include in the list above are:

pushkin_03.jpg

PUSHKINN
jivopis_st590_gagarin.jpg

GAGARINN

So, what unites these six Russian INN’s besides that all six of them are Russians, and their names have –inn? And what exactly you see that associates Lenin/Stalin with Eltzin, Lenin/Stalin with Putin?
Besides, neither Lenin nor Stalin ARE REAL names, but pseudonyms.
Lenin is a 'revolutionary' pseudonim, real name is Ulianov. Moreover, according to Grigoriy Klimov (and he lives in NY and spent a lot of time in archives) Ulianov is not Lenin's real name either. According to Klimov, Lenin's name is Blank.
Stalin's real name is Djugashvili, son of a Gori (city in Georgia, Caucasus) shoemaker.
I read also that Eltsin name isn't real either, he was born EltzER. But i don't remember where i read on Eltzer, have to dig on that one.

Not to state that ALL INN names mentioned above are beloved in Russia, but here below i composed a short list of Russian INNs that are beloved.
Other Russian –inn’s that are known and beloved in Russia to consider (optional list):

bunin.jpg

BunINN (Ivan, writer)

kuprin.jpg

KuprINN (Aleksandr, writer)

esenin_25_h200.jpg

EsenINN (Sergei, poet)

solzhe_a.jpg

SolzenitsINN (Aleksandr, writer)

iljin5.jpg

Il’INN (Ivan, philosopher)

02.jpg

ShukshINN (Vasily, writer, film author)

rahm_portrait.jpg

RakhmanINNov (Sergei, composer)
Today's quirk with INNs doesn't hold a scrutiny osit. Or does it?
Thanks.

Ark's Quantum Quirks

Don't forget MalkINN. He had to sneak out of Russia to play for Pittsburgh (I was born in Pittsburgh).

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid=288339&page=NewsPage&service=page

Ark's Quantum Quirks

CarpeDiem said:
Ark, could you please make your intentions and logic of your choices with ‘Russia INN’s] clear?
I hope that many here would agree that other obvious and symbolic Russian INN’s (with INN capital letters) to include in the list above are:

http://pushkin.niv.ru/images/pushkin/pushkin_03.jpg
PUSHKINN
http://files.pobeda.ru/prival/weapon/istoria/st_w590_jivopis/images/jivopis_st590_gagarin.jpg
GAGARINN
Well, there is "quantum logic" in quantum quirks. Now, what is quantum logic? Its specific property that distinguishes from classical logic is this:
Even if Stalin and Putin have empty intersection - they are not necessarily "orthogonal" to each other. In classical logic two sets (or propositions)
with an empty intersection are automatically excluding one another. Not so in quantum logic. There can be still a non-zero probability
that when observing one we will see a "glimpse" of the other one.

Moreover, from the point of view of quantum logic it is good to always doubt - nothing is ever sure!

And in this spirit I will put even more jokes incompatible with the classical logic :)

Ark's Quantum Quirks

More "drive-Inn's" that entered my mind :

Kropotkin (anarchist),

Bakoenin (anarchist),

Tatlin (architect).

Ark's quantum Quirk

Thanks Ark,
It is good to be able to be tickled from time to time.

Since the text in the corner is Russian, then it is likely that the bomb is Russian too. This caused me to ponder whether they are praying that the bomb WILL work and thus bring 'peace' or whether the are praying that it won't work ;)

Or will it just be peace from the people who decided to follow the bomb down :lol:

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/image/image/2452/bomb.jpg

Ark's quantum Quirk

Sadly, there is a lot of truth in this picture. Some people, generally people with various forms of religious or new age perspectives, or say various traditional cultural forms of upbringings, have been programmed to think that by just praying in the face of any of the pains, fears, or terrors of our reality - whether it is a subjective manifestation only in the mind or actually an objective commonality observed and experienced among others like the bomb in this picture - is the answer, or the fix to their problems. They think God is going to help them because God loves them, when in fact that is besides the point. "God" will help anyone only if they are willing to discover and learn the relevant lessons needed to be able to see what IS that they are in pain from, or what IS that they fear, or what IS that they despair, etc, in order to help themselves see "God".

Ark's quantum Quirk

While this may be off "tickle" topic, how would I find those past pictures of famous Quantum Quirks? I don't seem to find them in the SOTT archive.

My "tickle me" heart says "thank you."

Ark's quantum Quirk

When I saw today's quirk, I couldn't stop laughing. Although, there is some truth to it in some places.

Falling cows image:

falling_cows.jpg

I think I saw one similar sign with a figure flying off his bike on a mountain road one time. That was funny, but true.

Ark's quantum Quirk

Zadius Sky said:
When I saw today's quirk, I couldn't stop laughing. Although, there is some truth to it in some places.

Falling cows image:

falling_cows.jpg

I think I saw one similar sign with a figure flying off his bike on a mountain road one time. That was funny, but true.
Now for some reason this sign did tickle me, (for those of you who are aware about the Foot and Mouth fiasco that those of us in England are facing) my fist thought when I saw your sign Zadius Sky was "hhmmm this must be the new way the British government plan to cull our infected cattle".... its funny to me anyway :)

Ark's quantum Quirk

Noscere said:
Now for some reason this sign did tickle me, (for those of you who are aware about the Foot and Mouth fiasco that those of us in England are facing) my fist thought when I saw your sign Zadius Sky was "hhmmm this must be the new way the British government plan to cull our infected cattle".... its funny to me anyway :)
The image isn't mine. The image was part of Ark's quantum quirks, which can be seen on bottom right hand side of SOTT homepage (not the forum). I don't know how often it changes, but they are really funny and interesting. They give perceptives of our world and such.

Still, it is quite interesting to see these kind of signs on the road that we might think to be funny, yet they are of serious nature. Kinda like what someone on "whose line is it anyway?" show mentioned about a sign to be seen on the road: "Welcome to Rhode Island...(a second later)...You're leaving Rhode Island." (well, almost like that).

As mentioned in my last post here, I saw a sign on the road on the side of the mountain which showed a figure flying off a motorcycle before coming up on the sharp turn around the mountain, with a cliff. That was a funny sign, but it was serious if you're riding a motorcycle and you didn't slow down, you'll fly off the cliff (and don't say the sign didn't warn ya).

Like I said, it's a matter of perceptions when considering the signs on the roads.

Ark's quantum Quirk

My Jokes had to pause. My PC crashed and for several days now I am trying to recover the data from "partition unknown" and "unallocated". No success till now. Not much sleep. So, please, "tickle me"! :)

Back
Top Bottom