Tolerance, diversity and multiculturalism

Zaphod

Jedi
This is where it's led Britain to:

We have succeeded as a society in moving beyond tribalism, violence and totalitarian religious control as being valid methods of social engagement. But we're currently in the throes of undoing it all in order to embrace other cultures in the omnipotent name of diversity. What in the name of God do we want for the futures of our sons and daughters? ..Are we seriously saying Sharia is ok?

We are already at a point where correcting this - and getting back to the fundamental Judeo-Christian values that have served us so well for 2 thousand years - is going to represent an awful chapter in our history - but what are we to do instead?

Do we tell our grand-daughters we did nothing?

Last edited:
.. and now we in the Judeo-Christain west are caught up in discussions about what is or isn't true Islam.. this is becoming our public discussion.. dear god, we are lost. This has nothing to do with us. They are achieving what they want to achieve while we sit back oblivious

I do not endorse, nor do I condemn the political stance of Tommy Robinson. This one is interesting

'France Does Not Belong to The French!' 400+ African Migrants Storm Airport to Demand Asylum

Chris Menahan/ informationliberation.com

An angry mob of illegal migrants from Africa stormed Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris on Sunday (May 19) to demand permanent legal status because "France does not belong to the French" and "everyone has a right to be here."

The protest was organized by the migrant support group “Collectif La Chapelle Debout,” which said their members call themselves “Black Vests.”

"France isn't for French people! All of Africa has the right to be here!" That's what the short, light-skinned guy (supposedly) says when he grabs the mike.

I'm wondering what's in it for these left wing instigators. Do they really think they're helping those migrants by seemingly exposing them as transgressive landgrabbers?

Do these specimens really have any notion of the possible outcome they help producing with their stunts?

Or are they simply doing well paid jobs for government agencies or oligarchs like George Soros?

I look at it like this. If you were to take two random heterosexual people - one man, one woman and say tomorrow you're married - that would be stupid. But why would it be stupid? Even within our own shared culture and shared experience of upbringing, there is enough potential for difference of values and goals that randomly shoving two people together like that will result in a disaster - nearly every time

People within our society have individual values and goals, enough to make great marriages, and also disastrous marriages

At the meta level, cultures have the values and ideals of the people who have grown up in it. It collectively has values and ideals just like the individual - because it's made up of individuals who have a shared belief system (not pejorative)

Yet we're all expected to make any marriage of cultures work?.. because we're all just humans?

Well, it isn't working - multiculturalism is an abject failure, and it's come about mostly due to the obscene arrogance of the left, that seems to look on society as a playtoy to be gamed for their amusement. The social cost of their experiment, which they had no right to conduct, is already colossal. Europe is being wrecked by this idiotic postmodernist progressivist agenda - and the orchestrators don't care a damn. They don't care a damn about traditional Europe and they don't care a damn about anyone in Europe. The omnipotent ideology of diversity and multiculturalism apparently trumps all

Multiculturalism makes any individual society insanely difficult to manage. Look at the UK if you want to see how bad it can become. We should not be doing this - it's an idiot project. It is more insane than expecting random arranged marriage to work

Last edited:
The snap back is going to be ugly.

Yes, I guess there is going to be a snapback, but it's not their government they'll attack or abuse to vent their frustration - it's regular people. The UK outside of London is a fairly homogeneous country which is also why multiculturalism was something to avoid or to be done very carefully. The population is mostly white. It may not seem like it if you live in London, but there is only 8% Indians, and maybe 2 or 3% black people. Even then, the population is heavily segregated. People stay with their own kind and there is nothing to encourage or support interacting with others. Diversity is a myth.

As for the videos of migrants in France, I do wonder if things like that are orchestrated or real. Regardless, the end result remains the same.

Yes, I guess there is going to be a snapback, but it's not their government they'll attack or abuse to vent their frustration - it's regular people. The UK outside of London is a fairly homogeneous country which is also why multiculturalism was something to avoid or to be done very carefully. The population is mostly white. It may not seem like it if you live in London, but there is only 8% Indians, and maybe 2 or 3% black people. Even then, the population is heavily segregated. People stay with their own kind and there is nothing to encourage or support interacting with others. Diversity is a myth.

As for the videos of migrants in France, I do wonder if things like that are orchestrated or real. Regardless, the end result remains the same.
In this post, there are a few excerpts from some of the recent sessions that might provide angles that one can consider when reflecting on what is happening, and where it might lead. I have chosen to remove the spaces between the statements in the transcripts, otherwise the context is hidden.

Perhaps part of the ugliness will be signalled by nature, like in California. From Session 1 December 2018 there was
(Joe) Was there something at a mass consciousness level being expressed in the fact that this fire almost completely burned down a town called Paradise in California?
A: Yes. California is no longer "paradise" and will shortly look more like hell.
In the same session, there was this about the gender issues:
"Q: [...] (Possibility of Being) I have a question about gender insanity and transgender stuff involving children and all this craziness. Is it something that will pass quickly like a fashion, or something that will affect the world for several generations?
A: It is more likely to cause tragedy and moralistic snapback."
From Session 29 December 2018 there was:
(Joe) At present, kind of the whole radical feminist agenda is simply a means to that end?
A: Yes
Q: (L) And I would say it has been from the beginning. We're talking about long, slow, patient manipulation. The C's said it years ago. It's to get everybody programmed to be the way they want them to be when they come to take over so that we'll all be "worthy" subjects. It's creepy.
(Joe) Is that in any way connected to homosexuality?
Q: (Joe) Is homosexuality a deliberate tinkering with humanity that is a reflection of a 4D STS mindset?
Q: (Niall) Is 4D STS gay?
A: No. It is about power not sex.
Q: (Pierre) We see this in the human world in pedophile rings. It's not about sex at all, it's not about love pleasure at all. It's about power.
(Joe) And domination.
A: There is a small percentage of "normal" homosexuality.
Q: (L) So it is a normal variation like other variations in different human traits, most often due to things like karma or a difference in the order of imprinting, delivery of hormones, or whatever."
Part of the tragedy mentioned in the Dec 1 session could also be that, as mentioned in the Dec 29 Session, "[t]here is a small percentage of "normal" homosexuality." who then might suffer from a moralistic snapback that is a quick return to a previous condition or situation.

Part of the tragedy could also be a lack of a reaction, when in fact a reaction might be called for:
"(Joe) I know, but... When they say 4D battles, what do they mean?
(L) What do you mean by "4D battles?"
A: As above, so below.
Q: (L) Well, since you brought that up, there has been a discussion on the forum where people are saying things like, "Well, I don't want to have a gun because it's a dirty thing, it’s just about death" and so on and so forth. Or, "I just couldn't kill anybody even to protect myself, or if I had to I'd feel like I failed as a human being." Yet you're saying that there are battles in 4D and it's reflected in 3D. So, what's going on right here in 3D is basically a reflection of this battle that's taking place in this higher...
(Joe) Are there wars in 4D?
Q: (L) Their version of war.
A: STS seeks to impose domination which must be resisted. You wrote about this yourself!!
Q: (L) Yeah, I did. Wasn't it that Michael Topper article? I wrote about it somewhere else, too. I think in the article I wrote something about the psychopathic state of America, that we're almost required to resist that domination for the sake of the future, for the sake of the STO position itself. Well, so in other words...
A: One thing you should consider is that the so-called "rules" that dictate that it is being less than human to defend oneself and what is right and true just may have been programmed to make one weak.
Q: (Artemis) Well, yeah, I mean if you look at Western society and values and TV, they're all about not killing people at all even if you're a good guy and even if you need to.
(L) At the same time, they promote killing with all their shoot-em-ups and blow-em-ups. There's something about that, because... It's like Jonathan Haidt who talks about the different moral systems and that the liberal snowflake moral system foundation is mainly just about not harming anybody, and nobody should ever get hurt, nobody should have hurt feelings... And that's kinda bizarre because it doesn't accommodate the fact that...
(Andromeda) In the wrong situation, it leads to hurt!"
Another level of tragedy is disrupted life lesson plans, say for some of those who take the bait and change their gender. About lesson plans, and where one might receive help, there was in the same session: Session 29 December 2018:
"(Chu) The thing about the 4D labs... We were talking earlier about free will and all that. So, how would it work at a practical level? Are there Good Guys Labs, Bad Guys Labs, and the bad guys interfere as much as they can, while the good guys are not allowed to interfere, but just to protect? Or because the person asks?
A: When asked and when it will not cause a disturbance in life lesson plans.
Q: (L) So in a certain sense...
(Joe) It's dependent on the person's life lesson plan. If their plan is to experience something nasty, then they're probably not gonna get any help. If it's part of some maneuver by some other forces trying to subvert that life plan, then you get help.
A: Yes exactly.
Q: (L) So, basically from what I've been putting together from our discussions over the past few years, it seems that there are beings in 5D who can share their lessons and energy with us if we're connected in some way like genetically or some spiritual connection or whatever – really, almost like ancient ancestor worship. Then there are beings in 4D who are basically like angels and demons who can help or harm. So, some of the ancient depictions of life and spiritual realities aren't that far off. Is that what we're saying here?
Q: (L) And, it's just some of the details that are muddled up.
(Andromeda) Caricatured.
(L) Most, most interesting. I was thinking recently that it doesn't really matter if the masses of people know for sure that the character of Jesus was modeled on Paul and Caesar because the thing is that it's the idea of a type of person and the idea of the person being anointed or Christed to bring new concepts to humanity, to act as an “ancestor connection” so to say for the purposes of inspiration and help. Pauline Christianity if it's understood and followed correctly, is probably a good thing. We're Paleochristians. We believe in the original way that was taught by Paul based on Caesar and his own visions, but there are other Christians who have variations which can be better or worse depending on the interpreters. What Paul did to oppose those murdering apocalyptic Dead Sea Scrolls types, and to change Roman and Greek perceptions, was nothing short of a miracle in and of itself. He must have had help. So anyway, that was just my musing. Time to say good night.
A: Blessings in Christ! Good bye."

The snap back is going to be ugly.

I couldn't agree more! It looks to me to be a huge set-up for more revolution, war and just plain chaos.

It’s looking that way- an impending Clash of Civilsations seems imminent (engineered deliberately by the PTB). You cannot destroy & celebrate culture at the same time - witness the rise of nationalism & populist leaders winning elections.

It’s looking that way- an impending Clash of Civilsations seems imminent (engineered deliberately by the PTB). You cannot destroy & celebrate culture at the same time - witness the rise of nationalism & populist leaders winning elections.

That's what I expect. In the UK, I think Farage has a shot. But where do we go from there? Germany under Hitler? I can easily see that coming, but in a practical manner how do you reply to that? Leaving the country is useless because it won't get better anywhere else. Staying? The writing is also on the wall too. Sooner or later, we're all going to die, but I would rather die peacefully in my bed, rather than crushed by a mob or running for my life, especially knowing that it all end in destruction no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom