Transcripts about language

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Language is essential for communication and as networking happens through communication, language is of key importance. Below, are a selection of quotes from the Cassiopaean sessions about language.
"Mathematics is the one and only true universal language"
The above quote appears in the following session about crop circles
Q: (L) What is it that causes us to only be able to perceive time in a sequential way?

A: DNA restructuring, as in the handiwork of our friends, STS 4th density.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility of regaining or restructuring this DNA?

A: Was there, will be again. You wanna know all there is to know about time, quantum reality, etcetera? Then it is time for you, and especially Arkadiusz, to study all that you can about the "crop circles," and closely network with those studying them directly.

Q: (L) Why crop circles?

A: The answers to all the questions are, or will be there.

Q: (L) You said that crop circles represented thoughts from 6th density. What does this mean?

A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire Terran population there. The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation. However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus opening up a conduit.

Q: (L) Well, how many people are going to be able to understand?

A: But it would not be in form with Prime Level 7 Directive to limit entirely the availability of supreme knowledge!!!

Q: (L) So you are trying to put the entire story out there for all the world to see?

A: Not "trying," we are, my dear.

Q: (L) Okay, crop circles are a language, so to speak. Are they in some way related to mathematics?

A: Mathematics is the one and only true universal language.

Q: (L) Well, I just don't see how they can be decoded.

A: In this room is all the mental power needed, with addition of another "room" in Wroclaw, of course, that is needed to "crack" the code of our circles.

Q: (L) How do we start?

A: All one needs is a foundational point to build a computer program. And we have given you this already.

Q: (L) But nobody wants to hear what we have been saying!

A: Well, the circles are undeniable in their existence, our communication with you is deniable.

Q: (L) Well, if they don't want to hear it as it is channeled, what makes the crop circles different?

A: Not point. If you can crack the code, this becomes an undeniable language that is ongoing, consistent, and demonstrable.

Q: (L) So, you mean that if we can show what they mean, have it make sense, and then interpret others as they come into being, or show others how...

A: Self explanatory and yes.

Q: (L) At one point you mentioned that I needed to learn mathematics, which can be a years long effort. And now, Ark is a mathematician. Was this a clue that Ark was to be part of this?

A: Ark was coming into the picture all along. All is eternal, time is selective. We can see the entire jukebox menu selection at all "times."

[Break, Ark joins group]

Q: (L) Ok, Ark has a question: how does one distinguish an authentic crop circle from a fake one?

A: Authentic ones are intricate in design and meticulously in meticulous in the detail of their construction. The reality is that there have only been a few "fake" crop circles in the entire history of the phenomenon world wide, any way.

Q: (L) Ark asks: to crack the code, is it sufficient to have a collection of pictures? I'm sure he means crop circle pictures.

A: Yes, to start with.

Q: (L) Ark says, to crack the code, we need an example. Can you point some out? (T) Example, as in crop circle pictures? (L) Well, no, how to crack it, or whatever.

A: Please review transcripts.
Mathematical processes - the only true universal language
A: The divination process always breaks down to mathematical processes, as this is the only true universal language.
Prime numbers in crop circles
A: Prime numbers are the dwellings of the mystics.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "prime numbers are the dwellings of the mystics?"

A: Self-explanatory, if you use the tools given you.

Q: (L) How can a number be a dwelling?

A: Figure of speech. [Planchette spirals several times, vigorously] And how interesting that we have a new "cell" phone company called: "Primeco."

Q: (L) And how does a cell phone company called "Primeco" relate to prime numbers being dwellings of mystics?

A: Not for us to answer. [Word association by group: encryption, cells of monks, prisons, prime number divisible by one or self]

Q: (L) Is encryption the key?

A: Oh, there is so much here. One example is: "Snake eyes" is not so good as 7,11, eh?

Q: (T) They are all prime numbers, too; seven and eleven. (L) What kinds of documents or writings... or what would be applicable...

A: No, Laura you are trying to focus, or limit the concept, my dear. Think of it, what is the Judaic Christian legend for the creation of a woman?

Q: (L) That woman was taken from the rib of Adam. That Eve was created from the rib of Adam.

A: Ever heard of a "prime rib?"

Q: [Groans] (T) I hate being in kindergarten and not knowing what the subject is. Ok, prime rib. We have a prime rib, so...

A: What happens in a "Primary."

Q: (L) An election. You narrow down the candidates. What happens in a primary?

A: Who gets "picked" to run?

Q: (L) Ok, keep on...

A: "Prime Directive?"

Q: (L) OK.

A: "Prime time?"

Q: (L) The first, the best... and...

A: Not point

Q: (L) I know that's not the point! Is what we're saying here, is that we can use these prime numbers to derive something out of something else?

A: We told you about the mystics.

Q: (T) They're using prime numbers to... (L) Oh, ok, I get it. So, mystics... the mystics, the mystical secrets... dwell in the prime numbers if used as a code.

A: Name the primary mystical organizations for key to clue system.

Q: (L) ...key to clue system?

A: Yes.

[We named: Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, Cabalism, Sufism, The Koran, Mysteries. Laura realized that she had just set aside the book "Understanding Mysticism," it was next to a book on Caballa on the bookcase in the room. Jesuits, Masons, Knights Templar, Rosicrucians]

Q: (L) All right. With our little list that we're making, are we on to something, or are we completely off track?

A: Yes, now check out those crop circles photos... any prime number combos there?

Q: (L) Do you mean in terms of dimension, or do you mean in composition?

A: Composition and dimensions... anything you can find. [Discussion: Sacred geometries, all sects listed use prime numbers. John 3:16-19, Corinthians 13. Genesis, Ch.2, verse 22 "rib taken from the man and made woman" - 2 is the only even prime number. Ch 3, v5..."your eyes shall be opened and ye shall be as the gods." (Eating from the Tree of Knowledge)]

Q: (T) ...to find a way of decoding it to get an answer, to get something, to get a message, to get something from it... (L) Are we thinking in any of the lines of something we ought to follow, or are we drifting?

A: All are lines you ought to follow. Now, look at the photos on the wall! [Referring to large photocopy of a number of crop circles we had pinned to the wall.]
Crop circles symbolism
Q: (L) Any other questions? I'm tired. (A***) I want to ask about these crazy animal crop circles that have been popping up lately, like the phoenix, the jellyfish, the fishes, and the dragonfly and stuff. Are they legitimate?

A: 6th density thoughts.

Q: (S) I thought the only one that looked bogus was the fish one. (A***) I'm telling you, it's like David Attenborough from 6th Density! (Joe) What's the symbolism of the jellyfish, the medusa? (A**) The dragonfly?

A: Pretty symbolic, yes? And a non-threatening way to convey a message to those in tune, yes?
Laura has comments in this Session thread about language Session 20 June 2009
Geometric forms as the language of the information field

A: Fillonah of Cassiopaea at your service!

Q: (L) You're a lively one. {Laughter}

(Pierre) It's François Fillonah from Cassiopaea!

(L) Fillonah. Alright then. I guess we have some questions. We'll save the politics until later. I know you made that interesting intro and that was supposed to cue me to lead into political questions. However, we have a smaller list of questions that we'd like to get done before we get launched into that. The first thing is that we've been having our regular Reiki Nights. I have had almost a full recovery of my horrible leg as a result. That's been helped along with some massage and some cupping and rolling and few other things. But basically it's when we started the Reiki that I made the BIG leap of improvement. So we're proceeding on with the Reiki activities. So, we have a couple of further questions about Reiki and the first one is: Do the symbols in and of themselves have any power other than what people imbue in them?

A: Indeed, however, it requires the attuning to connect to the symbols and "drive" them.

Q: (L) So you're suggesting that symbols are like a car that is sitting there with the potential of going places and carrying things and so forth, but without a driver it doesn't work. Is that it?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay, next question, which is kind of related and is a sub-question of the first one: Do the symbols convey or have any meaning at the subconscious level?

A: Yes, but S.P.A.

Q: (Galatea) See previous answer.
[...]
(L) You have to want it and you have to be ready. I guess that means something at multiple levels. Just saying you want something isn't always something you actually want. Gurdjieff said you can't do the Work unless you have burning questions. A lot of people say they have questions, but they really don't. Is that going in the right direction?

A: More or less.

Q: (Joe) On the first question about do symbols have power in and of themselves, the answer was "yes". What power do they have?

(L) Well, we went through that. It's like the car that can be driven, but you have to be connected to drive it.

(Joe) Well, that's just an analogy, but in what way do symbols have power?

(Data) The car has power, but it's turned off.

A: Connectors to information.

Q: (Pierre) So, that reminds me of something. I was thinking along the line of the meaning of those symbols. It seems that at least those few symbols, and maybe others, having a universal meaning. The way they connect or interact with the information field is universal. It's not subjective or arbitrary.

(L) Right.

(Pierre) It's universal. I guess that's the case, so my question is: Is the fundamental language of this information field geometric shapes?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) I didn't invent it. It's Laura's insight from years ago, but I remembered.

(Joe) Do these geometric shapes of the symbols describe a certain flow or package of information?

(L) I think they're like archetypal packages.

(Joe) Like a spiral would describe maybe movement of energy, right?

(L) Well, if you're thinking of the idea of a flower, a flower is a concept that can be met by many different types of blossoms or blooms. But the idea of a flower is a complete abstraction. So, I think that it's in that context.

Q: (Pierre) That explains why in those Satanist movements, for example, they do use symbols and sometimes those symbols are just inverted symbols. So we can suppose that when a symbol is inverted, its role is inverted, too.

(L) Right. Okay, next question: What type of belief do you need in order to effect positive change?

A: Full understanding of the nature of your connection to all that is will get you there.

Q: (L) That's a pretty tall order. I mean, you have to really... How do you get there, that is, gain an understanding of your connection to the All?

A: Meditation.

Q: (L) And we can refer back to previous discussions on meditation which include seeded meditation. Alright, this is an interesting question: How come people experience short spurts of inspiration and then depression and hopelessness return?

A: It's all about balance. The measure of creativity can be approximated by the depth and duration of the plunge. Note however, the effort required to pull in inspiration is high at present due to massing of negative energies around your planet.

Q: (L) So it takes more of whatever it is to get it, and then you not only have your balancing plunge, but you have the piling on of the negative energies of the planet on top of it. Is that sort of what we're saying here?

A: Close

Q: (L) Alright then. Next: How do we maintain that energetic vibration for longer periods?

A: Networking works wonders.

Q: (L) In other words, having a network and being able to talk about it or to express it or to exchange or share or get support when you're down... Is that it?

Reiki symbols originally connected to Sanskrit symbols
Q: (L) Are there symbols for Reiki that are even older and stronger than the ones we have been given?

Q: (L) Are the original symbols in Sanskrit?

Q: (L) Where are we going to find them?

A: You are not.

Q: (L) And the Reiki Symbols we learned from S__ are the closest we can get?

A: Yes. Good enough.
Sanskrit has Atlantean roots
Q: (L) What is the world's oldest language, at least of those known to today's world?

A: Sanskrit.

Q: (L) What is the origin of Sanskrit?

A: Atlantean roots.
The following plays on the dual meanings of symbols
Laura
Q: (L) On the subject of the 666, I was given an insight into this several years ago as to another meaning of it, is that interpretation also correct?

A: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?
"The architects of your languages left clues aplenty."
Q: Change of subject: I am tracking the clues through the various languages and alphabets. I would like to know which of these alphabets, Runic, Greek, or Etruscan, preceded the others, and from which the others are derived?

A: Etruscan.

Q: Well, who were the Etruscans?

A: Templar carriers.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Seek and ye shall find.

Q: Well, how am I supposed to do that? I can't find anything else on the Etruscans!

A: No.

Q: What do you mean 'no?' You mean there is more out there on the Etruscans?

Q: Okay. What are Templar carriers?

A: Penitent Avian Lords.

A: For your search. All is drawn from some more ancient form.

Q: Okay, let's leave that for now. I was digging into the Sanskrit alphabet and found that it says that it was essentially 'invented' by the great Hindu grammarian, Panani, which means that it may simply be arbitrary. And, for some reason, digging into it further does not seem to interest me...

A: Because you have not yet connected these dots.

Q: Oh, so it will be part of the picture eventually. Well, okay. We will deal with it when it comes up. Next: I notice that Sargon the Great is sort of an unknown person in historical terms. He is the first great 'Akkadian' king of Sumeria, but no one knows exactly where the term 'Akkadian' came from nor where 'Akkad' even was. Who was this Sargon?

A: Deep level punctuator.

Q: What?!? What does THAT mean?

A: What does it imply?

Q: Well, punctuation is a way of dealing with language, grammar...

A: Beginning or end.

Q: You guys are making me completely crazy! I will never figure all of this out!

A: All is within your grasp.

Q: Well, I think that a HUGE key is in the tracking of the languages...

A: The roots of all languages are identical...

Q: What do you mean?

A: Your origin.

Q: You mean Atlantis?

A: Is that your origin?

Q: You mean Orion?

A: Interesting the word root similarity, yes?

Q: Well, the word root similarities of a LOT of things are VERY interesting! It is AMAZING the things I have discovered by tracking word roots...

A: The architects of your languages left clues aplenty. And, you have the rare opportunity to learn far more of this by being taught to speak and understand other languages. WE suggest you work to penetrate the STS implanted resistance in this area.

Q: One thing I do want to understand, since it is involved in all of this, is the idea of the 'Shepherd.' All of the ancient legends and stories and myths lead, ultimately, to something about the 'shepherd,' or the 'Shepherd King.'

A: Shepherd is most likely to be struck by lightning, due to staff, and thus "enlightened," or "illumened!!"

Q: Funny spelling! But, what is the contrast between the concept of the shepherd and the agriculturalist? This goes back to the very roots of everything? There is Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael...

A: Are not you "abel" to figure this out?

Q: Well, I have some ideas about it, but some of them seem so bizarre! For example: the first letter of the Greek alphabet is alpha, which has the 'a' sound, and the first letter of the Elder Futhark is a rune with an 'f' sound. However, they both claim to represent 'cattle,' or 'movable' goods...

A: Have you not learned to explore your ideas without prejudice?

Q: Yes, to a great extent. But every once in a while I get really stuck because some of the things that are emerging from this are so incredible that I just get stopped and need a kick to get over the block... C*** and I have talked about creating a database for the ancient things and putting together some clear plastic overlays on which we are going to chart the key elements and try to put a 'body' together, so to speak... We want to see what repeats over and over, and how it repeats...

A: Good!
Q: We have the phoenix, cranes, herons, doves, ravens, and all are related somehow to speech or writing. Why are all these birds related this way?

A: Pass the test.

Q: What do you mean 'pass the test?'

A: Discover.

Q: Well, writing is related to the words for cutting and inscribing and even shearing and sharks. You called the Etruscans 'Penitant Avian Lords,' who were also 'Templar Carriers.' Is this related to these bird images? Then related to speech, writing and shearing?

A: Pass the test.

Q: So, if you are writing, and you pass the test, then you can be a phoenix, dove or whatever?

A: Discover.

Q: Ark suggested that the Etruscans may have gotten their alphabet as a mirror image. Could it be that they lived on the 'other side' of the mirror?

A: Latter is closer.
Somehow I pressed Post before it was completely done, as I had intended more highlighting and explaining. At any rate, there are more quotes coming.

Last edited:
Below are a few more excerpts that may relate to languages and their origin. Some of these mention events that led to increasing misunderstandings among people which would work in favour of people becoming more isolated and their languages diverting further away from each other. One such was the Tower of Babel, others were genetic manipulation and the sowing of distrust.

For the purpose of introduction to the Tower of Babel, the Wiki has:
The Tower of Babel (Hebrew: מִגְדַּל בָּבֶל‎‎, Migdal Bavel) narrative in Genesis 11:1–9 is an origin myth meant to explain why the world's peoples speak different languages.[1][2][3][4]

According to the story, a united human race in the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating eastward, comes to the land of Shinar (שִׁנְעָר‎). There they agree to build a city and a tower tall enough to reach heaven. God, observing their city and tower, confounds their speech so that they can no longer understand each other, and scatters them around the world.

Some modern scholars have associated the Tower of Babel with known structures, notably the Etemenanki, a ziggurat dedicated to the Mesopotamian god Marduk in Babylon. A Sumerian story with some similar elements is told in Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta.[5]
The Tower of Babel is described in
Q: (L) What did the tower of Babel look like?

A: Looked very similar to your Washington monument. Which re-creation is an ongoing replication of a soul memory.
Since the Washington Monument is an obelisk, then the Tower of Babel ought to have been similar to one.

The confusing of languages - The Tower of Babel
Q: (L) What was the event a hundred or so years after the flood of Noah that was described as the confusing of languages, or the tower of Babel?

A: Spiritual confluence.

Q: (L) What purpose did the individuals who came together to build the tower intend for said tower?

A: Electromagnetic concentration of all gravity waves.

Q: (L) And what did they intend to do with these concentrated waves?

A: Mind alteration of masses.

Q: (L) What intention did they have in altering the mind of the masses?

A: Spiritual unification of the masses.

Q: (L) Who were the "gods" that looked down on the tower of Babel, at those who were building it with the intention of unification, and decided to destroy their works?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Lizzies blew up the tower of Babel. What else did they do to the minds of mankind; did they do something causing literal disruption of their understanding of language?

Q: (L) What tool did they use to accomplish this divisiveness?

A: Brainwashing of masses.

Q: (L) Did they do this through implants and abduction?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) What is the true meaning, the original meaning, of the Hebrew word "shem"?

A: Purity.

Q: (L) Why was this word related to the obelisks or standing stones later called "shems" by the Hebrews?

A: Symbolic of purity: unification. Uniformity.

Q: (L) Did these stones themselves actually possess any power?

A: Residual.

Q: (L) What object were the ancients going to place in the tower of Babel to...

A: Crystal.

Q: (L) Is "shem" also synonymous with "crystal"?

Q: (L) Shem, the son of Noah, was the ancestor of the group that built the tower, is this correct?

{Z. Sitchen writes: The Mesopotamian texts that refer to the inner enclosures of temples, or to the heavenly journeys of the gods, or even to instances where mortals ascended to the heavens, employ the Sumerian term mu or its Semitic derivatives shu-mu ("that shich is a mu"), sham, or shem. Because the term alos connoted "that by which one is remembered," the word has come to be taken as meaning "name." But the universal application of "name" to early texts that spoke of an object used in flying has obscured the true meaning of the ancient records. Thus G.A. Barton (The Royal Inscriptions of Sumer and Akkad) established the unchallenged translation of Gudea's temple inscription - that "Its MU shall hug the lands from horizon to horizon" - that "Its name shall fill the lands." A hymn to Ishkur, extolling his "ray-emitting MU" that could attain the heights of Heave, was likewise rendered: "Thy name is radiant, it reaches Heaven's zenith." Sensing, however, that mu or shem may nean an object and not "name," some scholars have treated the term as a suffix or grammatical phenomenon not requiring translation and have thereby avoided the issue altogether. It is not too difficult to trace the etymology of the term, and the route by which the "sky chamber" assumed the meaning of "name." Sculptures have been found that show a god inside a rocket-shaped chamber, as in this object of extreme antiquity [...] where the celestial nature of the chamber is attested by the twelve gloves decorating it. Many seals similarly depict a god (and sometimes tow) within such oval "divine chambers"; in most instances these gods within their sacred ovals were depicted as objects of veneration. ...The ancient peoples developed the custom of setting up imitations of the god within his divine "sky chamber." Stone pillars shaped to simulate the oval vehicle were erected at selected sites... That the purpose of the commemorative stone pillars was to simulat a iery skyship can further be gloeaned from the term by which such stone stelae were known in antiquity. The Sumerians called then NA.RU ("stones that rise"). The Akkadians, Babylonians, and Assyrians called them naru ("objects that give off light"). The Amurru called them nuras ("fiery objects" - in Hebrew, ner still means a pillar that emits light...). "The 12th Planet, " Avon Books, New York, 1978. So, we see where Sitchin is going: a shem is a rocket ship. Never mind the fact that the descriptions in the ancient writings fit much better with the Cassiopaean explanation.}
Two days later there was another session with additional remarks regarding "shem" and its origin
Q: (L) True meaning of the word "Shem"?5

A: Purity.

Q: (L) What language is the root of this word found in?

A: Atlantean. Hebrew.

Q: (L) Where did the Jews come from?

A: Atlantis.

The corruption of a high official also assisted in creating more distrust and conflict among people
The Middle East is just one region of the Earth, one can imagine that it has looked similar in many other places
Q: (L) What is the origin of the books of Enoch?

A: Sanskritian society in area now referred to as India.

Q: (L) What evaluation can we give the books of Enoch as far as level of truth?

A: 50% of area was destroyed in nuclear conflagration in between

Q: (L) In between what?

A: Then and now in the expanded present.

Q: (L) What is the "expanded" present?

A: The real measure of time.

Q: (L) Who was Hermes Trismegistus?

A: Traitor to court of Pharoah Rana.

Q: (L) Who is Pharoah Rana?

A: Egyptian leader of spiritual covenant.

Q: (L) In what way was Hermes a traitor?

A: Broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East.

Q: (L) Who did Hermes betray?

A: Himself; was power hungry.

Q: (L) What acts did he do?

A: Broke covenant; he inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, and Persians et cetera.

Q: (L) What was his purpose in doing this?

A: Divide and conquer as inspired by those referred to as Brotherhood in Bramley book you have read.

Q: (L) Is this the Brotherhood of the snake Hermes formed in rejection of unity?

A: Hermes did not form it; it was long since in existence.

Q: (L) Who was the originator of the Brotherhood of the Serpent as described in the Bramley book?

A: Lizard Beings.
Genetic manipulation worked in favour of creating "mistrust and hostility, leading to enslavement and warring"
Q: (RC) Okay. If Aramaic was ancient Hebrew, was it the language spoken in Atlantis?

Q: (RC) Did the Hawk, or the Hoovids bring this language to Earth?

Q: (RC) By scanning the Zohar, does this mean that the fire letters will ignite ancient memory, thus bringing the truth to the surface?

A: These are "cult thought patterns."

[...]

Q: (L) Who are the "Bird Tribes" talked about in legend and more recently in several popular books?

A: Varies.

Q: (RC) Who are the Hoovids?

A: Transplanetary.

Q: (RC) Did the Hoovids become the Hebrews?

A: No. Hebrews do not stem from single grouping.

Q: (L) Are or were the Hebrews a separate racial group?

A: Not necessarily.

Q: (L) What was the origin of the Hebrew People?

A: Genetic construct.

Q: (L) Who did this genetic construct?

A: Guess.

Q: The Atlanteans?

A: Not that simple.

Q: (L) The lizzies?

A: How about joint effort?

Q: (RC) The Sirians and the Pleiadians?

A: Getting colder.

Q: (L) The Orion Union?

A: Okay, but include C.O.C. How does one restrain density 2 companion?

Q: (L) Chain? Chain of Command? Are there any actual inhabited planets in the Pleaides?

Q: (RC) What about the Sirians?

Q: (L) Alright, the Orions created the Hebrews. What was the purpose for which this genetic variation was created?

A: Manipulation.

Q: (L) Who was Yahweh?

A: False teacher.

Q: (RC) Who was Jehovah?

A: Moniker variance of previous answer.

Q: (L) And what was the desired result of the Hebrew genetic manipulation?

A: Further control through the fostering of mistrust and hostility, leading to enslavement and warring.
… Also accomplished renewed and invigorated 3rd to 4th density "feeding."
Different races were engineered and planted to suit the area they were planted in
Would that also be true for the languages?
Q: (L) They said it was the Orions. Are the Orions these secondary creators? (RC) Well, I read that it was the Pleiadians. And the Hebrews were originally the Hoovids who came from Sirius...

A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate knowledge!!!

Q: (L) If the Orion STS brought the Celts here, were the Celts, while they lived on Kantek, in the form they are in now?

A: They were lighter in appearance.

Q: (L) You have told us on other occasions that the Semitic peoples were remnants of the Atlanteans, and yet they are quite unlike...

A: Whoa!! Wait a minute, let's not get ahead of ourselves. First things first. What Roxanne said was not entirely factual. Remember, there is much disinformation to weed through.

Q: (RC) What did I say that was not factual?

A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings... reflect on this! Indigenous home base, not sole locator. What you are most in need of review of is the accurate profile of "alien" data.

Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?

A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"

A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?

A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.

Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?

A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.

Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?

A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.

Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?

A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."

Q: (L) What were the roots of the Native American type? Was there a basic type that was here on the planet and was then taken to an Orion lab and genetically modified and then planted?

A: No!!! Have you been paying attention?!?!

Q: (L) What did I miss? Why do some Native Americans believe they come from the Pleiades?

A: Where are the Pleiades?

Q: (L)Well, near Orion. (RC) Oh, okay. So, they are considering the Pleiades part of Orion. What about Sirius?

A: Sirius is confused as a locator because it appears in similar location in the sky in the northern hemisphere. The American Indians were confused in the translation because of similar seeming location due to vantage point.

Q: (L) Okay. (RC) Well, but Sirius is clearly Sirius! It's the brightest star in the sky... it's in all the legends! (L) Well, it could be that it is not just misinterpretation, but deliberate disinformation? (RC) How could it be translated wrong? This is not clear! The star charts are very specific!

A: How have YOU translated YOUR legends wrong?

Q: (F) I think the point is that it is clear that we, in our present culture, are easily able to get things very wrong, even from the more recent times; so it is not a great consideration to think that the more ancient legends can also be distorted, embellished, and misrepresented.

A: Review what we said at the beginning of this session.

Q: (L) Did the Dogon come from Sirius?

A: All humanoid types originated in Orion region, there are and have been and will continue to be literally millions of colonies.

Q: (RC) Well, Sirius has a green sky, not a blue sky like we do. (L) The star?! (RC) Well, no, the planets... Yes, Sirius has a green atmosphere... a light green. (F) Well, I prefer blue! (L) If a lot of the information that is being propagated these days is confusion or disinformation, what is the purpose of all this?

A: You answered yourself: Confusion and disinformation.

Q: (L) I have a theory that the truth, in any large degree, will not be known until just prior to some sort of transition...

A: You expect "truth" then?

Q: (RC) Absolutely! (L) Considering how things are from observation, this may be unrealistic...

A: All there is is lessons, no short cuts!

Q: (L) I want to get back on my question that you have not answered... I want to know who, exactly, and why, exactly, genetically engineered the Semitic people, and why there is such an adversarial attitude between them and the Celts and Aryans.

A: It is not just between the Jews and Celts, if you will take notice. Besides, it is the individual aural profile that counts and not groupings or classifications. But, to answer your question: there are many reasons both from on and off the planet.
For a session, that mentions the history of different races, which may also indicate a history of different languages see:
Session 31 May 1997 which has
A: Atlantis was merely a home base of an advanced civilisation of 3 races of humans occupying different sections of a huge Island empire, which, in itself, underwent 3 incarnations over a 100,000 year period as you would measure it.

Q: The 3 races were the Celts... and who were the second and third?

A: Or Kantekkians.

Q: Are the Kantekkians different from the Celts?

A: Only in the sense of long term racial and genetic blending.

Q: So, Atlantis had the Kantekkians and who else?

A: Race you would call "Native Americans," and a third, no longer existing race, somewhat resembling Australian or Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion.

Q: Was this third group destroyed by the other two?

A: One of the 3 cataclysms.

Q: Paranthas. Who were the Paranthas?

A: Nation of race mentioned above.

Q: So, the Paranthas were the antecedents of the Abos of Australia?

A: Yes, and compare to now existing peoples of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, and New Guinea for similarities, bearing in mind genetic mixing and dilution.

Q: Were the Vedas written by the Paranthas or written by the Celts?

A: Descendants of Parantha, as per "Divine guidance."

Q: That explains a LOT. I was just thinking about it the other day. If these people in India are related to the Celts, as philologists would have us believe due to language roots, there is no way I can understand this because they are simply NOTHING like them in any way. … Okay, I think that you said that this nuclear war happened something like 50,000 years ago. We have taken care of a couple of points; we have 3 races on Atlantis, Celts all over the place... did the Celts conquer the Atlanteans?

Q: Did they just move in and hang out?

A: They took over the Northern section.

Q: At the same time, there were Celts in the Caucasus, along the Baltic, in Ireland, England and Europe...

A: Ireland, England, etc. was later.

Q: But there were in the Norse lands, as Sweden, Norway and Denmark, they were along the Baltic, and they were in the Caucasus?

A: Some above mentioned areas were ice covered.

Q: When the philologists track the language roots, they arrive at the Kurgan region, north and west of the Caucasus. Is that where the Celts went when Atlantis was destroyed?

Q: Were the Celts the tall blonds known as the 'Sons of Anak,' who ruled over the Sumerians as described by Sitchen?

A: "Celts" are what remains of the original prototype.

Q: Okay. Kantekkians. When did...

A: Gravity differences account for the height difference

Q: When did the Kantekkians, or Celts or whatever arrive on the Canary Islands?

A: 12,000 years ago.

Q: Did they arrive there from Atlantis directly?

Q: Where from?

A: Confused by trauma.

A: Guess.

Q: Did they come from underground?

A: Some.

Q: Were they part of the underground race?

A: No Laura. What "trauma" do you think we are referring to??

Q: The comet cluster? The Flood of Noah?

A: Close enough.

Q: When did the Celts or Kantekkians first take up residence in the British Isles?

A: Same. 12,000 years ago.

Q: Were the Picts also Celts?

A: No, Atlantean. Remember, "Celt" is latter day moniker.

Q: Were the Picts Kantekkians?

A: Originally.

Q: Was Abraham a Kantekkian? Was the story of Abraham the story of the Kantekkians being brought to Earth?

Q: Was Abraham a Kantekkian or a derivation?

A: Latter. But, so are you.

Q: Were the Jews that were genetically engineered and then planted in the Middle East... what year was this?

A: 130,000 years ago.

Q: Good grief! Have they managed to retain any racial purity for that long?

Below is a mention of a famous Chinese, Huang Ti, known as The Yellow Emperor, who made many inventions. According to the session, Huang Ti came from an Orion lab, which can be understood literally and figuratively. If elements of engineering from outside the planet are possible for the appearance of races in different places, for the appearance of new technology, might that also hold for the appearance of different languages?
Q: (L) Okay, that makes sense. So the Sumerian contribution to the Bible stories mix is the enslavement idea. They had this ancient legend of having been genetically created to be slaves. They were servants to the gods, but not the Pharaoh. Okay, going in another direction: what was the use of the "12 mirrors" that the Chinese emperor Huang Ti supposedly used?
A: Collection of energy.
Q: (L) Were they really mirrors?
Q: (L) Okay. They were just perceived as "mirrors" by the people who saw them, or the transmission of the information was corrupted. (A) What energy did they collect?
A: Electromagnetic.
Q: (L) What was this energy used for?
A: Power for his craft and other machines.
Q: (L) Well, where did Huang Ti come from?
A: Orion Lab.

Q: (L) And he had things that were described in the literature as robots or mechanical guys, didn't he? So those were his other machines. What did these machines do?
A: Many things.
Q: (A) I want to know... okay, they were collecting EM energy. Where was this energy coming from. I would also like to collect EM energy. Was this energy from the EM field, was it solar energy, from zero-point energy, or cosmic energy, or what? Where was this energy coming from?
A: Solar moon.
A: Reflected and therefore modified.
Q: (L) So that suggests the "mirror" concept of Huang Ti. [...]
To be continued...

A little more on Indo-European languages, Germanic languages and English
It has been quoted already from Session 18 March 1995 that Sanskrit has Atlantean roots. Here is another even earlier mention, that then moves on to discuss the languages considered "more similar in development from Indo-European".
Q: (L) What is the origin of the Sanskrit language?

A: Atlantis.

Q: (L) When the Aryans were brought here, were they brought to Atlantis?

A: No. The Aryans were different from the Atlanteans.

Q: (L) Is there any language in existence today that is descended from the Aryan language? Or, that has remained more similar in development from Indo-European?

A: Yes. All Germanic.

Q: (L) Is Celtic considered to be one of these?

If anyone is interested, the Wiki for Indo-European languages has a schematic map. See also the Wiki for Language Family.

"English so everyone can understand"
When one considers language, meaning is essential, apparently more so than any particular language, and in the case of sung language, the melody and the voices are also important, as the following example shows:
(L) Okay, we want to ask about our little CD that we like so much, the one called Samadhi and it has the Sanskrit songs... We've been listening to this thing for, what, 20 years?

(Galatea) I was 4 or 5 years old when I first heard it.

(L) We just love this CD, and we've got the Sanskrit words, and we've got the translations. We'd like to create some similar chants for our group to use at their meetings or during their Reiki sessions and so forth. Are these particularly beneficial to use during Reiki?

A: Your instincts have served you well!

Q: (L) Why don't you just tell me a yes or no? {Laughter}

(Galatea) Your instincts serve you well, young Skywalker!

(L) Okay, is it better to do it in Sanskrit, or to do it in English?

A: English so everyone can understand.

Q: (Chu) Thank god! Should we modify the melody a lot?

A: Melodies are very good so modify very little. The translated words will guide.

Q: (L) And so I've kinda picked Chu to work on this project. Is that, eh...

(Galatea) {Laughter} You're getting the C's to back you up on that?

A: Galatea and Itellsya can contribute additional tonalities. And yourself, of course!

Q: (L) So, Chu does the first track, and then we'll add tracks.

(Chu) Muhaha! That was my plan!

(L) Alright then. And who's going to be in charge of this mixing project?

A: Timótheos!

Q: {Laughter} (Timótheos) Aaaah.
"Everyone will speak English!"
The story of the Tower of Babel and the "confusing of languages" was a move to create division. In our current world, English is becoming a worldwide lingua franca. While English with the use of technology makes global administration and the control of the people simpler, one could also choose to see it as offering the possibility for people to understand each other more easily and facilitate networking and relationships across borders and region, as the previously quoted excerpt that suggested translation into "English so everyone can understand" shows. With respect to the future role of English, the following was mentioned a few years ago when discussing the situation in France and Europe.
Q: (Pierre) Well, so it's that. People got scared. That's a documented thing. The first leaks from Macron's servers was those documents from a NATO/CIA-sponsored foundation in France that was pushing for a lot of migration and a lot of mosques and stuff. I was wondering if his main mission is to bring in migrants and stir things up to lead towards a civil war?

A: US wishes to destabilize EU similar to Syria so that they can come in and "fix" things. i.e. rule and control resources and trade the "American way". Everyone will speak English!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) They sure have a sense of humor, but I'm not sure that will be the only consequence...

(L) So basically, some kind of cabal in the deep state of the US is at the bottom of some kind of One World Order plan to really basically bit by bit take the entire planet under its control. Is that it either overtly or covertly?

A: Covertly at present, but overtly eventually.
It is to be seen, how the above scenario will eventually play out, but already now it is quite safe to say that most high-level academic work is published in English.
To be continued...

In this post, there are a few excerpts that relate to communicating through telepathy, and one that explains why some people can learn languages really fast.
The first concerns the communication with the C's.
(Galatea) When you speak, it's translated on the board. But do you speak a specific language or something, or do your words come out as energy? How do you really "speak"?

A: Telepathically is closest to your understanding.

Q: (L) When you're a light being, you don't have a voice box.

(Galatea) Yeah, I was just wondering because you said what they say gets translated onto the board. So I was wondering if they use their own words in their own language, or some wordless thing.

(L) Yeah, telepathy, or conceptual or something like that...
Knowledge of the secrets of our history "are contained within mental structures in psychic realms"
Q: (L) Okay. Do any secret libraries containing all the secret wisdom of our history exist anywhere on the planet?

A: No. The secrets that you are alluding to are contained within mental structures in psychic realms, some of which you have little or no conception of. There is no need to record anything in any form that could be placed in any library. It is all done verbally and through mental telepathy.

The following descriptions of the way Stonehenge originally worked, mentions the ability "to receive the coded communication in code telepathically" and contrasts the procedure with having to "chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs". There is also mention of "breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile."
A: Why have you not brought up Stonehenge?

Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create... (T) Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L) Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?

A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]

A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.

Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...

A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.

Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?

A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sing to you.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that Stonehenge still has any capacity along this line?

A: Has fragmented energy only.
The super-advanced mode of communication among whales
Q: I want to start off tonight with a question that has been bugging me all week: I want to know why whales sing?

A: Communication.

Q: They sing to communicate. I kind of figured that. Is this an elaborate and complicated form of communication?

Q: Is it as complicated as a spoken language such as what we know?

A: More so.

Q: Is there any key you could give us as to how to interpret this language?

A: You would need to think in an entirely different way.

Q: What way would this be? Is it an image based language, or is it tone based? Do the tones evoke images or concepts and ideas?

A: It is psionic/practical wave modulation through flange scopotic transmisson.

Q: Could you define your use of psionic for me?

A: Seeing, hearing, feeling, absorption and response in simultaneous thought wave profile.

Q: Okay. What do whales talk about?

A: Not correct concept.

Q: What is the correct concept?

A: Total thought transference.

Q: What subjects interest whales enough that they exert energy to transfer those thoughts?

A: No need for "subjects" when one has total simultaneous comprehension.

Q: What do whales feel about human beings?

A: Wrong idea again!! You are not grasping this!!!

Q: I know that! I'm trying to... how do they feel about human beings?!

A: Each whale is able to absorb all truths that exist past, present and future at all "times."

Q: Well then, they are pretty awesome creatures and humans ought not to be hunting them down and killing them!

A: Lesson profiles interject experience.

Q: Who gets the experience interjected, us or them? We must be the ones getting the lesson here...

A: All there is is lessons.

Q: If there is anything else you want to tell us about whales, because obviously I am not understanding here. Are dolphins similar in make-up and ability?

A: Not "yet."

Q: They are down on the scale from whales. I think that whales are absolutely awesome. Are whale souls sort of like a composite soul - sort of like a bunch of dolphin souls make up a whale soul?

Q: Is a whale soul always a whale soul from the beginning?

A: Whale is unified soul.

Q: Unified from what to what?

A: All whales share the same soul!

Q: Are human beings like that or moving in that direction, becoming unified soul?

A: Fragmented.

Q: Human beings are a fragmented soul. Were we once a unified soul?

A: Once and future.

Q: When one is a unified soul, then obviously all the experiences of the former fragments become everyone's experience, so to speak. Is that correct?

Learning languages fast
The following explains why some rare people are able to learn languages within a week. In the future, it may be more common.
Q: (A*l) Are we going to become super again?

A: Some will.

Q: (A*l) Me? (J) Is A*l going to become super again? (laughter)

A: If you are prepared.

Q: (A*l) So I need to like load up? Lock and load? (A**) Eat your spinach! (L) Seriously, the spinach is the main thing! (laughter) (J) It's part of the acclimatization. (Allen) At Chaco Canyon, they ate lots of spinach. (A*l) So I'll be able to like teleport? And you guys will be able to, too? (C) We don't know. (A*l) We can like teleport and visit each other in our rooms?

A: Wait and see!

Q: (A**) Will we have superpowers like this idiot savant guy... (Allen) He's not an idiot savant, just a savant. (A**) Okay, the savant guy... (C) Daniel Tammet.

A: Some will. That is much like 4D experience.

Q: (A**) So we'll be able to like feel and see numbers?

A: Hear colors...

Q: (A**) That's cool! (C) So does that mean that he's kind of an advanced person or...

A: Not necessarily advanced, but just the luck of the genes so to say. That sort of thing, and much else, is coded in many and now and then it activates.

Q: (A**) So, it was activated by his seizure? It did something to his brain?

A: Partly, yes.

Q: (A**) Cool, I want some of that man! (C) Yeah... (A*l) You want a seizure?! (A**) He can learn a language in a week!

A: So will you one day.

Q: (A**) I will?? I need that!

A: Patience pays.

Q: (C) Can similar abilities be gained by practicing?

A: Not really.

The following excerpts also relate to language but did not fit into the contexts in the previous posts. They cover the claim that the ancient world was well connected, the fascinating properties of water, more on the information field and finally comments on postmodernism, which also has influenced the way language is understood by many.

Quite well connected
In the first excerpt, the C's say that 'the ancient world was quite "well connected"'. Connected could mean from people to people across distances and between humankind and other densities. It is not clear what role language plays in this connectedness, but if people got together or travelled through each other's territory, there ought to be some mean of communication to avoid misunderstandings.
Q; (L) [...] So, I guess the first question I want to know is: Is there any possibility that Akhenaten was influenced by Zoroastrianism? Is that a possibility?

A: Not just a possibility, but a certainty.

Q: (L) If that's the case, how was that possible?

A: The ancient world was quite "well connected".
And the whole context with Zurvanism and Zarathushtra as central topics. One imagines, that If the ancients had advanced concepts of time and space, one would think they had a suitable language with which to express themselves.
A: Jemxmakanbnz of Cassiopaea giving greetings.

Q: (L) Well, that was the strangest name I've ever seen. That it is such a very strange name provokes me to inquire about it. What is the reason for it?

A: Energetic profile of higher density attracted by the elevated discussion.

Q: (L) You mean our discussion in the kitchen earlier took us to a different level?

Q: (L) And we are in a realm of almost complete abstraction, and therefore we have a name that is completely abstract and unpronounceable? [laughter]

Q: (L) I see. Well, maybe we should begin with some of the questions that are from that abstract level since that's where we are. In the course of my recent research, I keep going deeper and deeper and further back following one thread after another. While I have touched on the topic of Zoroastrianism in the past, I had never gone into it as deeply as I recently decided to do. As a consequence, I ended up reading several scholarly tomes on the topic. It seems there are two schools. One school thinks that Zoroaster was a fairly late phenomenon, probably 7th century BC. The other school relies on the linguistics - the philology I guess they'd call it - and they claim that the language of Zoroaster must date back to the second millennium BC - that is, somewhere between 1600 and 1200 BC. That would put Zoroaster in the timeframe of, say, Akhenaten. In brief, Zoroaster claimed to have had a vision, or so the story goes, that revealed to him the One God, Ahura Mazda, and he promoted a religion of almost pure monotheism as well as being more or less the originator of the idea that human beings have the free will to choose good or evil. He also was the first to come up with ideas of messianism, eschatology. It was an apocalyptic religion in the sense of being revealed, but also that there were to be revelations about the end of time - time of course being a very important concept in his religion as it developed. So, I guess the first question I want to know is: Is there any possibility that Akhenaten was influenced by Zoroastrianism? Is that a possibility?

A: Not just a possibility, but a certainty.

Q: (L) If that's the case, how was that possible?

A: The ancient world was quite "well connected".

Q: (L) Okay... Can you get me any closer to a clue here?

A: Check the Hurrian connection.

Q: (L) I thought I had checked that pretty deeply. I guess I could read some more. Now, there are those who say that Zurvanism was an attempt to deal with some of the dangling problems that Zoroaster left in terms of his dualism. One of his hymns describes Ahura Mazda and Ahriman as twins, so, they came up with Zurvanism, the ultimate god of space/time as father to the twins to explain this. Is that in fact the case?

A: No. Zurvan was the ancient god of the steppes and the Indo-Aryan peoples.

Q: (L) Okay, I've got a paper here... It seems that Zurvan was perceived as the god of infinite time and space, and was described as, "One Alone, a transcendental neutral god, and without passion. One for whom there was no distinction between good and evil. So, Zurvan had a varied history... So, the problem I want to get to right now is the idea that Zurvan was represented as the lion-headed god. There was a lion man figure found in Hohlenstein-Stadel, which is a German cave. It's carved out of ivory, and it's THE oldest known zoomorphic animal sculpture in the world, and the oldest known uncontested example of figurative art. It has been determined to be about - ready? 40,000 years old!! That was by carbon dating the material which was in the same layer where the figure was found. It was associated with the Aurignacian culture and it was 29cm in height, carved out of mammoth ivory using a flint stone knife. Seven parallel, transverse, carved gouges are on the left arm. The figure of Zurvan is often represented with a serpent coiled around him seven times. It is said that the sculpture shares certain similarities with French cave wall paintings which also show hybrid creatures. The Lion man is several thousand years older. Anyhow, this artifact seems to resemble very closely the lion man figure that was described as being the representation of Zurvan. So, I guess my question is: Are we talking about the same religion or religious ideas or perceptions that were common to the cultures that produced the cave art in Western Europe?

Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

A: And so much more. They were "connected".

Q: (L) So in other words, what we are looking at here through a probably distorted survival via Zoroaster or Zarathushtra is that the Aryan religion was based first of all on a supreme principle of infinite time and infinite space from which was born essentially "good mind" and "evil mind" as Zoroaster put it?

A: Yes. STO and STS duality.

Q: (L) And this same religion, either in its older form or its later elaboration by Zarathushtra, was the origin of the ideas of free will?

Q: (L) Of savior gods?

Q: (L) The Six Bounteous Immortals, or I guess what we could say archetypes or sixth density?

Q: (L) Basically, it almost seemed as though it was a religion about information. Everything emerges from information, but there are some other very particular things about it that are very advanced. They were talking about things that physicists talk about nowadays.

Q: (L) It also seems to be the closest religious exposition of anything that I've come across to what we have received via these transmissions.

Q: (L) I'm just saying "close", because obviously there are some distortions and so forth. So did Zarathushtra modify this original religion because he had a vision, or...?

A: The ideas had already been corrupted, and Zarathushtra sought to recover the truth.

Q: (L) So it had already been corrupted, and he was trying to bring it back in line. He got close, but didn't quite make it. Is that it?

Q: (L) And what had it been corrupted to?

A: The Indian Vedas will give clues.

Q: (L) Maybe he wasn't wrong when he said that the daevas were demons. Were the daevas like STS beings?

Q: (L) Were they like 4th density STS?

Q: (L) Okay. Well... I guess that tells me what I wanted to know on that topic. I’ll keep digging. [....]
"Well connected" might include giants, if they spoke something similar to Basque:
A: Not exactly. Conditions on your planet changed significantly at the time of the destruction of the Roman Empire. Giants from that time forward faced increasingly difficult conditions and survival became untenable.

Q: (L) So there were some still left in pockets, is that it?

Q: (Joe) Those were the ones discovered by explorers after the Dark Ages.

(Chu) Did they have a language we might be familiar with if they lived that recently?

Q: (Chu) Which language?

A: Similar to Basque.

Q: (Andromeda) Like Atlantean.
Could "well connected" also be possible through a medium like water?
The following excerpt lays out some of the amazing properties of water.
(Arky) Yeah. I want to ask about...

(L) Oh yeah! This is very interesting. I forgot to tell ya'll about this. Ark has read a very interesting study about water and how you can talk to it and program it.

(Arky) So question is first, is it really the case that water is so smart that when you talk to it, you can change its properties?

Q: (Arky) Okay. Now, what is it in the water that makes it so sensitive to intentions that they make the water change its chemical and biological functions?

A: This goes beyond the material properties to the information field that is the fundament of water, a most basic substance in the cosmos with strong creative and receptive qualities.

Q: (Galatea) Water has memory. It's like a library. It has memory.

(L) That's the problem we're trying to get to.

(Galatea) Oh, you're trying to understand why?

(L) Exactly.

(Arky) Is water really VERY, VERY, VERY special in this respect?

Q: (Pierre) So other substances don't have those properties?

A: Right.

Q: (Galatea) That's where the idea holy water comes from.

(Joe) So, should we talk to our water?

(Arky) Yes

Q: (Joe) What should we say?

(L) Good water! Good water!

(Andromeda) Nice water! [laughter]

(Galatea) Is it good to let rainwater touch your skin whenever it rains?

A: Not much recently, you might get burned.

Q: (L) Acid rain. You've got more questions about the water, honey?

(Arky) Not about the water. I want to ask about dialectical logic. There was this guy Hegel. He invented what is called dialectics. It can be summarized like contradictions are important; there is thesis, anti-thesis, and then you have synthesis. Okay... There is idealistic dialectics, materialistic, etc. And of course there are critics saying it's nonsense, that the only good logic is Aristotelian logic, and all this dialectics is just pure nonsense. I would like to have some hint. Should I study dialectic logic and Hegel?

A: Law of Three rules!

Q: (Arky) Law of three?

(Pierre) Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

(Arky) Okay, I am done.

(Joe) On the water thing, is it best to do this with distilled water?

Q: (Galatea) I have a question that'll sound crazy. Is water similar to space?

Q: (Galatea) I knew it! [laughter]

(Pierre) Similar in what sense?

(L) It's like etheric.

(Galatea) Space is water?

Q: (Galatea) I knew it!

(L) So did the ancients. They called it The Waters Above.

(Galatea) Really?

(Joe) Can we make heavy water by talking to it?

(Arky) No, no, no. With water, this is very strange. I was reading about the experiments. So, first you talk to water, you test the water, and it makes it different. But then you have to be clever. If it is just information, you don't have to talk to water. You use the computer to convert your talk into a number. You print the number on the piece of paper, you put it on the bottle, and water should be smart enough because anyhow it's information! It's not your talk. It's somewhere, right? You put it on the label, and water knows what was your intention. Experiments were even done like that.

(Galatea) Water is the Google search of the universe.

Q: (Arky) You convert your talk to a number, like 1000, 2010, okay there's a number. Your language and intent is this number. But you can say something with good intentions, or with wrong intention. The algorithm is such that it may produce the same number for either. Yet, it seems that the water is smart enough that even if you put the same number on two bottles, but derived from different language and intent, it knows whether the intention was positive or negative!

(L) Even if the number is the same?!

(Arky) You see? So the information is somewhere. It's not really important what words you use or what you say exactly. You communicate in some way with the information field that is everywhere.

(Pierre) And the water has this special connection to the information field, and it knows what the number is related to.

(Arky) So your piece of paper is really the address of a piece of information.

(Andromeda) That's fascinating.
More on the information field
The information field has been mentioned previously in the excerpt from Session 10 December 2016 quoted in the first post. There is more in the following:
(Ark) Something occurred to me when I was on my bike today. So, I am riding, right? And there is a butterfly in front of me. I ride, and the butterfly just flies in front of me. Probably it has some fun for doing that. Now, there is this road, and there is this butterfly flying. And we were both going against the wind. And then I am thinking: Okay, we have these Boeings with AI that are crashing. I've never seen a butterfly that crashed! [laughter] And then it goes against the wind! There is a software somewhere in the butterfly which is SO ADVANCED that it is... It cannot consciously compute anything, but something is doing it! So, how it can fly against the wind with almost no power?

(L) And that tiny little butterfly has a tiny little brain... it's so small!

(Ark) What I want to know is: Where is the software which is SO powerful and so universal?! It's crash-proof! Where does it come from? Is it in the genes? Or after the butterfly is born, it downloads from somewhere this software? Where is it?

(Pierre) It's the information field [makes patented Pierre Information Field Gesture].

(L) Information field. So, your question is: Where does the butterfly's software come from?

(Ark) Yes.

A: As Pierre said, it is information fully and freely given/received via the antenna of the proteins.
In living organisms, the DNA is like a language and coded to create the various expressions of life we find all around.
Q: (L) I have some questions about shapes. The shapes that I have in mind are folded proteins. I was reading that proteins fold because of the order of the amino acids and how they're attached. These amino acid molecules or bits have little appendages on them. They are either water-loving or water-hating, oil-loving or oil-hating, positive charge or negative charge, and various combinations of those options. It's those qualities of these appendages that cause the protein to naturally fold into the shape that it needs to be in order to do the job that it does. That in itself is pretty fascinating: for DNA to give the instructions, to attach different amino acid molecules one after the other in specific order for it to fold to make a very, very specific shape. The shape is quite important because it's the shape of the folded protein that then enables it to interact with other molecules within the living system in order to do its work. A certain shape that still has a few hanging appendages in a very specific configuration can then pick up other molecules and transport them or combine with them or any of various activities... Ya know, it's just a mind-boggling complicated thing! That's one thing about proteins. The other thing I was reading was about photosynthesis. Photosynthesis is like the foundational event of life: that is, taking light or photons, and transforming light into sugar, oxygen, and water. To me, that is like an astonishing event: to transform ephemeral light into matter! I was reading about the ways this is done. The proteins that are involved in photosynthesis once again have appendages. These little things that stick out have a very particular configuration. They can literally capture and channel and move things. The work is so precise that proteins can move a single electron along very complicated pathways and make it do what they want it to do. So, this is all leading up to a question because if at the foundation of life there is light, photosynthesis, and proteins, and proteins are what do EVERYTHING, and they do it because they have certain shapes, is it possible as part of the natural law of how things are done that larger structures take the shapes that they do because it's more conducive to their functioning? For example, a heart... That's the first question. Is it possible that these larger structures that are formed by different kinds of proteins take their shapes because it follows a certain natural law in the same way that the folding of proteins follows the laws of the different molecules that naturally induce the folding?

A: Indeed. And notice that it can appear as if "life" exists in the individual organs when in fact it is merely the antenna-like function of the protein.

Q: (L) Okay, so there are some proteins that can fold and jiggle, let's call it. They fold and then part of their function is to move in a certain way regularly or rhythmically. Does that relate to the idea that a heart can continue beating after it's been removed from the body, that it's a function of the ensemble of proteins that are making up the organ? It can continue to function as long as there is some... Some ability to receive some information?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) If it was just the action of the raw materials, the amino acids or whatever, why couldn't it function forever? Why does it stop?

A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.

Q: (L) So if the soul so to speak leaves the body, there is some residual function that can continue kind of like a battery that's been charged, and then when that energy runs out, there's no more incoming? Is that it?

Q: (L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?

Q: (Joe) Does that also go for all parts of the human body? Every cell of your body?

Q: (Gaby) So then how is there terminal lucidity when the brain is not working anymore? Like when a person is dying and they have brain damage, but then they wake up and say goodbye as if nothing is wrong right before they die?

A: When the soul or life force is in the process of separating, it is in a position to escape the restrictions of damaged physiology.

Q: (Joe) Pierre asked about that in a previous session not too long ago. How people have a burst of energy before they die...

(L) What did they say?

(Joe) Pierre threw out the idea and they agreed. Something about information. Do you remember?Artemis(Pierre) Yeah...

(L) Here I think they're saying that when it releases, it can override the restrictions. In fact, probably what the person is experiencing is NOT a revival of the brain, but the manifestation of...

(Joe) There are some crazy examples of that. People who are old and ill and didn't speak for a period of time before they died. And then suddenly they woke up and spoke. But there are other cases of young people who died relatively young who'd never spoken a word in their lives who are more or less in a coma or severely handicapped. They never spoke a coherent word, and then just before they die they speak for the first time in their lives in full, proper language that they never used from the day they were born.

(Pierre) The human being is the marriage of the soul and the physical. Especially people dying, the physiology is impaired. But they're married together, so the physical restricts the soul. But just before death, the soul gets freed from the body. It's not restricted anymore.

(L) And it can turn around and control the body that it wasn't able to do before because it was so tied to it, embedded in it, so to say.

(Pierre) So when you hear someone saying unexpected words, it's not a revival of the body or brain. It's the death of the body and the free soul that finally expresses itself.

(L) And still using the instrument in the same way that, say, mediums do. Only you're using your own body in the way a spirit would use it.

(Joe) While that person was in the body, their brain might have been damaged where they couldn't speak at all.

(L) It's mediumistic use of your own body.

(Andromeda) You're self-possessed! [laughter]

(Pierre) It's a shift from symbiosis of soul and body to channeling.

(L) You're channeling your own soul.

(Chu) It's also more proof that the brain is just an antenna. If you can produce actual speech and your brain is damaged?

(L) It's not all there is. There's something else happening.

(Chu) And the brain is not essential for stuff like speech.

A: You are all on a good way to exploring with faith.
In the above discussion of people in the process of dying and using their body as a medium, I am curious where language comes in, whether it is associated with the instrumentality of the body or the independence of the spirit or both, or do we take recourse to the information field?

Comments on postmodernism
The net has several pages about postmodernism and language. In one, there was an excerpt from Explaining Postmodernism: Skepticism and Socialism from Rousseau to Foucault (Expanded Edition) by Stephen Hick, who manages to make the contrasts stand out:
From Chapter 6: Postmodern Strategy
Connecting epistemology to politics

We are now in a position to address the question posed at the end of Chapter One: Why has a leading segment of the political Left adopted skeptical and relativist epistemological strategies?

Language is the center of postmodern epistemology. Moderns and postmoderns differ not only about content when arguing particular issues in philosophy, literature, and law; they also differ in the methods by which they employ language. Epistemology drives those differences.

Epistemology asks two questions about language: What is language’s connection to reality, and what is its connection to action? Epistemological questions about language are a subset of epistemological questions about consciousness in general: What is consciousness’s connection to reality, and what is its connection to action? Moderns and postmoderns have radically different answers to those questions.

For the modern realists, consciousness is both cognitive and functional, and those two traits are integrated. The primary purpose of consciousness is to be aware of reality. The complementary purpose of consciousness is to use its awareness of reality as a guide to acting in that reality.

For the postmodern antirealists, by contrast, consciousness is functional—but it is not cognitive, so its functionality has nothing to do with cognition. Two key concepts in the postmodern lexicon, “unmasking” and “rhetoric,” illustrate the significance of the differences.
The language of the postmodernist may hold other nuances than Hicks brings out, or expressed differently as in this summary or this, but the above excerpt from his book gives an idea, which may serve as an introduction to an excerpt that begins with the work of Carl Jung, then moves on to touch upon postmodernism, its influences and impact. Notice that the Tower of Babel, mentioned in earlier posts, comes up again.
Q: (L) Alright. I guess I'll start off. I want to ask about this Carl Jung business. Well, Carl Jung thought he was the reincarnation of Goethe. Was he?

A: No. Fantasy.

Q: (L) Is this book that I just read about Carl Jung fairly accurate as to the historical details and some of the interpretations of those details?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) Was Gurdjieff influenced by Carl Jung?

A: Small bit.

Q: (L) Was Carl Jung possessed after his extensive therapeutic encounter with Otto Gross?

A: Not at that point, but later, yes.

Q: (L) Possessed by what?

A: 4D STS.

Q: (Pierre) How did he get possessed?

A: Asked for it.

Q: (Joe) Was he into some kind of mysticism or black magic or cultism as it was called?

A: Yes, though it was not called such.

Q: (L) Who was that guy that was hooked up with L. Ron Hubbard? He was kinda similar. He was involved in space projects. Does anybody remember his name?

(Niall) Parsons.

(L) Yeah, Parsons. So, was it similar to what Parsons and his bunch was doing? Sex magic and all that?

A: Yes, and there was Jungian influence there too.

Q: (L) Well, is it accurate or correct to derive from this Jungian business some of the philosophical or psychological foundations of the current American liberal postmodern movement?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) So some of Jung's ideas of the anima and animus and the hermaphroditic nature of the soul and so forth were foundational to the current liberal paradigm of sexual fluidity?

A: Yes. And notice well that this conflicts directly with objective reality.

Q: (L) Well, according to the postmodernists, there is no objective reality. They say that everything people think is completely culturally conditioned, and one truth is no more true than another truth or whatever.

A: That will backfire tragically. Think "Tower of Babel."

Q: (L) So, in other words, this whole postmodernist conception of there being no objective truth is similar to the attempt to build a Tower of Babel?

Q: (Joe) The Tower of Babel was to be unable to speak the same language.

(Andromeda) It was to reach heaven.

(L) They were joining together to build this tower in order to reach heaven, and then God made them all speak different languages and scattered them all over. So the “unification of the masses” under the umbrella of Postmodernism has its own seeds of destruction of society contained within?

A: Right. Think of the strong fascist trend of the modern left.

Q: (L) Like the anti-smoking thing and trying to force vegetarianism, and “cultural diversity” and so forth. They have decided that they will arbitrate what people shall and shall not do under the guise of accepting all and anything that people might or might not do. It’s utterly bizarre. I'm trying to get through this Detmer book I'm reading about it but it’s difficult to imagine people coming up with things that are so retarded; I think it’s safe to say they are schizoid psychopaths because the thinking style is so characteristic. And they miss the big flaw: If everything is culturally conditioned or if there is no objective truth, then what a leftist says is equally culturally conditioned and as subject to the same conditions that what they say is not true either...

(Andromeda) Right. It should be...

(Pierre) The similarity with the Tower of Babel is that those people got together to become gods. It's the same as what the left is doing because they deny nature and the objective nature of the universe. And then they create “their” truth, and what they say is the truth, so they replace god.

(L) So in other words, this whole left attempt to take over our world is sort of what 2nd Thessalonians referred to as man attempting to take the seat of god in the temple, so to speak?

A: Yes. The Beast.

Q: (L) Okay, well that's pretty interesting; there’s a lot of beastliness in our world today. I was reminded when I was thinking about all of this postmodernism and this Jungian business about something that was said in a session back in 2002 or 2001 or whenever; it was about frequency resonance vibration. And then there were mentions in the transcripts about frequency resonance robots and frequency resonance pied pipers. Basically, then it was said that the plan was to get bodies to resonate in such a way that 4D STS could download directly - if only temporarily - into this reality. So, is that what is happening with a lot of these groups of leftists and postmodernists inspired by Jung and the postmodernist philosophers and sociologists?

A: Indeed. But
do not get misled by labels because the right has similar tendencies.

Q: (Joe) In terms of downloading or getting possessed by something or other, you'd imagine that that would be facilitated by someone who willfully asserts or accepts that they have no fixed identity. You'd think an impediment to something taking you over would be a strong conviction that you have a strong identity from a sexual or cultural basis.

A: Recall the context of the "Pied Piper" remarks.

Q: (Joe) What were you saying about the Pied Piper?

(L) The Pied Piper remarks were made in the context of my kids specifically, if I remember correctly. Can we pause and you go find it?

[Break for session search...]
A note on the varying language abilities
Next is an excerpt from an early trance channelling session concerning the various abilities of people to use language.
{In the next question, I'm again putting "Frank" off the scent of what I am after.}

Q: (L) I have done a little bit of an assessment on the subject, Frank and I have discussed in all possible ways, and we cannot come up with any reason why persons who are exposed to correct grammar and syntax cannot just pick it up sort of by osmosis so that it is not so jarring to the ears of those who DO care about words and that they are pronounced and used correctly .

A: Intellectual capacity.

Q: (L) Well, it shouldn't take a whole lot of brains to hear what others are saying and to at least imitate it!

A: The greater the intellectual capacity, the greater the chance that each and every facet of intellect will be available for use, growth and stimulation. The lesser the intellectual capacity, the greater the chance that some will not be available. And, the examples you cite of the ability to learn proper grammar by mimicry or understand correct pronunciation and syntax, may merely be the closing off of that particular facet of intellectual capacity, rather than any vibrational frequency level differential. And, it is important for you to be aware of this so that you do not make subjective judgments of an individual or individuals, thinking that they are inferior in intent or desire as opposed to intellectual capacity. Granted that it is an irritant for you and others. But, one way to ease the irritation within yourself is to come to a true and complete understanding of the cause of the irritation. Once you have understood that, then it becomes less irritating. Especially if the cause is one which can be excused or forgiven.

{At this point, Frank is totally at ease and "showing off" his access to knowledge/information, so to say. Thus, the information is significantly more useful. And so, I decide to hit another point as a test.}
As I wrote these posts, I began to wonder if spoken languages are comparable with computer languages, but then if computer languages do not arise out of nowhere, what about the origins of spoken languages.

The following excerpt about the origin of the Finns and Hungarians might fit in as well. Traditionally Finnish and Hungarian are considered Uralic langauges.
Next question: This was something that was bugging me, and somebody sent an e-mail asking the same question, so I thought I would toss it in here. What is the origin of the Finns. They are quite different from their neighbors, and something of a puzzle.

A: Tribal split in transit.

Q: (L) What tribe?

A: In other words, "you take the high road and I'll take the low road..."

Q: (L) Are they split off from the Hungarians? Were the Hungarians and the Finns originally the same tribe?

Q: (L) And what is the origin of the Hungarians and Finns before they split?

A: Carpathian zone.

Q: (L) Now, you have them in a locator, what is the origin of their genotype since they sort of stand out alone?

A: What do you propose?

Q: (L) I guess that they were another experimental creation. A genetic "tweak," so to speak.

A: Works for us. [Laughter.]

The following mentions Nostratic and suggests that half represent the language of the Kantekkians.
Q: (L) Okay. So, anybody got any questions about that? Okay, so since everyone is supposed to be carrying on with their program, I guess we can look at some of these questions that have been presented by forum members. How about that? Okay, we've got this first question on this printout here: If Nostratic is a valid linguistic unit, does it essentially represent the original language of the Kantekkians? Well, I guess we ought to break that down and ask it: Is Nostratic a valid linguistic unit?

Q: (L) Okay, does it essentially represent the original language of the Kantekkians?

A: Half.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "half"?

A: Half belongs to earth. There was blending at a very early stage.

Q: (L) Okay. So the next question is: The putative Nostratic speakers in East Asia include the Asians that I think were the original shamans which I've discussed in Secret History and elsewhere, Altaic speakers in particular. So if this is the case, and if Nostratic as a linguistic group can be correlated with an original population from Kantek, does that mean that both the early shamans of East Asia and the circle-people of Europe (with the pyramid people further south) have their origins on Kantek?

Q: (L) And does the difference in phenotype between the two groups indicate admixture of the East Asian Kantekkians with a more native group that was already on Earth?

A: Yes. And notice the ongoing dispute over the "out of Africa" versus the "out of Asia" groups. It is an improper assumption. Out of Kantek vs out of Earth is a better formulation.
Nostratic is a rather abstract concept. The Wiki has:
Nostratic is a hypothetical macrofamily, which includes many of the indigenous language families of Eurasia, although its exact composition and structure vary among proponents. It typically comprises Kartvelian, Indo-European and Uralic languages; some languages from the disputed Altaic family; the Afroasiatic languages spoken in North Africa, the Horn of Africa, the Arabian Peninsula and the Near East as well as the Dravidian languages of the Indian Subcontinent (sometimes also Elamo-Dravidian, which connects India and the Iranian Plateau).

The hypothetical ancestral language of the Nostratic family is called Proto-Nostratic.[1] Proto-Nostratic would have been spoken between 15,000 and 12,000 BCE, in the Epipaleolithic period, close to the end of the last glacial period.[2]

The Nostratic hypothesis originates with Holger Pedersen in the early 20th century. The name "Nostratic" is due to Pedersen (1903), derived from the Latin nostrates "fellow countrymen". The hypothesis was significantly expanded in the 1960s by Soviet linguists, notably Vladislav Illich-Svitych and Aharon Dolgopolsky, termed the "Moscovite school" by Allan Bomhard (2008, 2011, and 2014), and it has received renewed attention in English-speaking academia since the 1990s.
There is this diagramme:
1626289210059.png

Below is a chronological update to this thread, with excerpts from sessions published since the last post on the topic of language. From some session, like the first, I have quoted the discussion even if questions were not put to the Cs directly.

From which language do the Romance languages originate? - that one actually needs research
Session 30 October 2021
(Tristan) From which language do the Romance languages originate?

(Niall) The Rome. [laughter]

(L) Answer that, Chu.

(Chu) I dunno, I have the same question! It's not Iberian. It can't be.

(Niall) There's an assumption that they all come from one language.

(Chu) That's what I'm wondering: Is it one, or several?

(L) Skip that one. That needs a discussion, I mean, that one actually needs research.

Language as a structure and means to store and transmit information
Next, there is an exchange that gives written language in the Odyssey as an example of storing information, similar to that of the Mahabharata and Ramayana. This is followed by a discussion of crystals and the storing of information in them, relating back to the idea that information can also be expressed in geometrical structures. While this excerpt does not say much about the origins of language, it can support the idea that the words can store information. Furthermore, when written, words have a geometry, when spoken they connect sounds, which can be subtle as in a thought of sound or audible when it is spoken and allows meaning to be coded, transmitted decoded and stored.

Session 18 December 2021
(Sid) What was the real motivation behind the mythological Indian texts of Mahabharata and Ramayana?

A: Record events of great significance.

Q: (L) Okay. And the second part of the question:

(sid) Are there any factual events or just adaptations of Odyssey, etc?

A: Odyssey was part of the same phenomenon.

Q: (L) So the Odyssey was another group of people recording the same sort of events?

Q: (L) But recording it in their particular way?

Q: (L) So, you don't have to say that one was the derivation of the other - just that there was something significant enough going on for people to get upset about it and write about it in the only way they could. They didn't have the scientific language that we have. They had to write about things in the way that they were able. Now, Aeneas - speaking of The Odyssey and all those Greek stories:

(Aeneas) Using the 'as above so below' approach, could the 'storing' of information in quartz crystals be similar to the 'storing' of information in the DNA?

Q: (Aeneas) Is it a storing of information or is it really more like a link-up to the information field?

A: Storing of information that allows link to information field.

Q: (L) It's like a codebreaker or something - I dunno.

(Aeneas) Pierre mentioned in the link below that protein in keratin is spiral shaped in connection with hair as antennas. Session 17 July 2021

Is it the geometric shape (spiral) which the protein antennas use?

Q: (L) Next part:

(Aeneas) Is it also how it operates in the quartz crystals but with crystalline geometric structures (also spiral) in the silicates which makes up the crystals?

Q: (L) You're batting a thousand!

(Aeneas) Connected to the above is what the C's have said about even computers slowly gathering consciousness. If so, would that be partly due to the silica from which the chips are made which holds massive amounts of information?

A: Partly, indeed.

Language, people and location
Some people can get very worked up about the uniqueness of their own language, but is it justified to the extent the proponents claim? The case below relates to Ukraine, but might find application for other contexts too.
Session 26 February 2022
Q: (L) Since you brought up this thing about the landing of Kantekkians, I was reading on Facebook and Twitter today, something posted by a Ukrainian in the United States who was declaring that Ukrainians are entitled to their own country, their own language, customs, etc. and that the Russians are nothing and nobody, and the Ukrainians are the oldest people on Earth... that even their DNA was different than Russian DNA. And... what?

(Pierre) There's a coincidence maybe, but in the Caucasian population, the protein ACE2 is overexpressed. It suggests that the vaccine is an ethnic-specific weapon.

(Joe) We're talking about Ukrainians though.

(Pierre) Yes.

(L) So...

(Joe) The Ukrainians have always made that claim and see themselves as a people apart. They see themselves as being unique and different. It's an ideology. Not ALL Ukrainians, but a lot of them. It's really strange because you'd think they're genetically no different than other Slavs, Russians, etc. They do of course have this Nazi tendency towards being a 'master race' in a certain sense. It's very strange.

A: The Ukrainians of today are not the original population. Many waves of conquest and migration have come and gone.

Q: (Joe) Yeah. But the gang there now...

A: Russians of Belarus are closer to the original Ukrainians. And they were originally Kantekkians and had recently destroyed their own planet.
Related to the above could also be the following question about whether the language of a people is part of a relation between their genetic profile and the geological location where they were planted.
(Alejo) Years ago the C's said that the different races were planted on Earth. Does there need to be a match between genetic profile and geological location, and is part of that relation related to the language spoken by a given people?

A: Not so much.
An illustration of the lack of a strong correlation could be the Russian Federation, in which many languages are spoken besides Russian. The Wiki about the Languages of Russia tells us:
Of all the languages of Russia, Russian, the most widely spoken language, is the only official language at the national level. There are 35 languages which are considered official languages in various regions of Russia, along with Russian. There are over 100 minority languages spoken in Russia today.[5]
The Russophobia stoked these days in many, especially western countries has little to do with language - there is a hyperdimensional aspect to it.
Session 22 October 2022
(Ze Germans) What is the true origin of Russophobia? Is there a hyperdimensional aspect to it?

A: Absolutely!!!

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Joe) There's a book on it.

(Niall) There's a whole book on it. It's as old as the West. It's built in to our entire Western system.

(L) Why?

(Joe) Because of today.

A: Purity of soul genes.

Q: (L) Why do you say "soul genes"?

A: Because it is not connected to physical manifestations. It has a great deal to do with locator and resonance of same.

Q: (Pierre) Didn't the C's say once that the true Semites were more difficult to control by 4D?

Q: (L) So, are many of the peoples of the Russian area or whatever their physical manifestation, are they because of their proximity and the probability that they have intermarried throughout centuries and centuries, that they carry some sort of partial human and partial... um, "angelic" (we're gonna call it "angelic" but we really mean some kind of 4D from other planets or whatever) that type of thing? Is that it?

A: Yes close enough.

Q: (L) So that can apply to the different types because there are so many different types of Russians...

(Andromeda) It might have more to do with their location and culture and that kind of thing...
Q: (Ryu) To go back to the genetics of Russian people: Does that mean that a greater proportion of their population have it in them to be 4D candidates?

A: Not necessarily the correct way to put the question.

Q: (L) Okay, well... Lemme think.

(Chu) Does she mean 4D STS?

(L) Well, the thing is that everybody in a sense is ultimately a 4D candidate - either STS or STO. But it doesn't necessarily mean they are 4D candidates in this lifetime or cycle. Even OPs have the potential for acquiring soul essences and ultimately after however many incarnations or whatever, to become 4D candidates.

(Joe) Is it more like a 3D thing with the Russians? They just tend to have a better functioning bullshit detector?

A: Yes. Also due to suffering.

Q: (Joe) Look at the history of the Russian people. It's gonna attract certain souls that have a certain profile to reincarnate into bodies in Russia. It's like a counterbalance to Americans who have had too much "good times".
A message encoded in the geometry of a crop circle
In the following excerpt, there is discussion of a crop circle, that looked like the W in the constellation Cassiopaea,, and appeared on the day of the Wedding of Chu and Scottie. While the excerpt does not contain a discussion of spoken language, it is still an example of how geometry can encode information, and be interpreted to relate to other systems of meaning, like in this case star lore, ASCII code and the structure of the DNA.
Session 24 June 2022
(Gaby) The crop circle...

(L) Oh yeah! I wanted to ask about that crop circle that appeared on Chu's wedding! Did you like the wedding by the way?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay, so was this crop circle that appeared that looked like it was shaped kind of like the Cassiopaea star formation, was it genuine or was it man-made?

A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.

Q: (L) Well, I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

(Chu) Well, it's very uneven right now, no?

(Artemis) Do what you've gotta do before it's too late!

A: Nothing lasts forever.

(Joe) Why was it not the proper Cassiopaea symbol? What did 'W' mean? It was a straight up W, not the Cassiopaea symbol.

(L) It was very close. I looked at it.

(Joe) All the lines were of equal length.

(L) No, they weren't. I even counted the number of circles.

(Joe) So did I.

(L) And they were different. Yes they were! Betcha! [laughter]

(Barb) Ask them!

(Joe) It didn't look to me like a Cassiopaea symbol, so was it the 'W' representative of something else?

(L) Somebody go get the image and print it!

1656509260115.png

(Scottie) Well, the real Cassiopaea is a wide 'V' and a narrow 'V'. This one WAS more symmetrical, but... It wasn't 'perfect', which is kind of odd...

A: It depends on your perspective and purpose.

Q: (Pierre) Yes.

(Scottie) OH! [Makes 2 V's with fingers, shifts head to one side while looking at them] It does! That's interesting.

(Pierre) It depends on...

(Chu) Where you look at it from.

(Pierre) Depending on your vantage point, you get a different geometry.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Pierre) It looks like a Cassiopaea W to us because we are on Earth.

(Scottie) So we could calculate where they were when they saw it! [laughter]

1656509372005.png

(Andromeda) Was there anything to the idea of the coded message?

Q: (Andromeda) In what language?

(Scottie) It said 'love' in ASCII.

(Andromeda) What's that?

(Scottie) It's like numbers and letters and punctuation in 8-bit chunks.

A: Compare to DNA.

Q: (L) The coding in DNA.

(Scottie) Oh!
The above connection between the language of geometric crop circles and DNA may relate to the following excerpts
The architects of human languages are the builders of genes
Session 22 October 2022
(Ze Germans) What percentage of the inhabitants of Roman Italy had Latin as their mother tongue on the day of the Caesar’s assassination?

A: 3 percent.

Q: (L) So not that many.

(Ze Germans) Who are the "architects of human languages"?

A: The builders of genes!
The last two, and most recent excerpts, involves an alien language which turns out to resemble Basque. I included much of the context and discussion surrounding the topic.

Alien - human interaction and the elite push for a machine translator of their language
Session 10 December 2022
A: Push to get a machine translator.

Q: (L) Um, okay we'll come back to that. Hello. Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Rilniaea of Cassiopaea and hello to all.

Q: (L) Back to what you said... Okay, who should push to get a machine translator?

A: What elite are doing in preparation. Part of AI initiative.

Q: (L) So they want AI to build a machine translator that can translate alien speech?

Q: (Joe) Where are they getting alien speech from?

A: Interactions with "aliens".

Q: (L) So they have interactions with aliens now?

A: Yes and are at disadvantage.

Q: (Joe) According to the C's and other sources, they've been talking to aliens for quite a long time. So...?

A: Yes but aliens can talk to each other and exclude humans thereby concealing intentions and plans.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they disclose only what they want, not the whole plan.

Q: (L) So, humans are trying to get some kind of a... So, does that mean that some humans are suspicious of the aliens?

A: Oh yes. But clearly others are exactly as described: hosts of "walk-ins".

Q: (Joe) So it's like they go to meetings with aliens. The aliens talk to them in English or whatever human language, and then they break off and discuss in their alien language? It's like being at a meeting with people you don't understand.

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) But don't aliens have the ability to read minds? Suppose they had this AI translator.. Then they wouldn't be thinking about.. Oh, I just answered my own question - Somebody would still be thinking about it.

A: Some are trained to block thoughts.

Q: (Joe) So when we talk about aliens having discussions with humans, is that in a physical way in a room with humans and "aliens"?

Q: (Joe) And what form do the aliens take from the perspective of the humans?

A: Usually Nordic types.

Q: (Joe) Because alligators would be too scary.

Q: (Joe) We're beautiful long-haired Nordic people! Look at us shine! And high cheek bones. *Growls/hisses* [laughter]

(L) Creepy! Anything more we need to know on that topic?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Well, on that topic, sort of, as I just kind of recited what I remember from the session... though I think I'd need to search... You know, you said that when the time for the change gets closer, they will become more desperate to increase their power over every single aspect of human life. We see that happening. And then you said change would follow. Is that "change" a good thing?

Q: (L) I just... Just wanted to know. Okay, is it gonna happen fairly expeditiously? Like within one person's lifetime?

Q: (L) Um, can I narrow it down? [laughter] Do I dare? Is it gonna happen, say, like within my lifetime?

Q: (L) PHEW! You also said there was gonna be a level playing field. Now, level in what sense?

A: Transitioning will give those humans with receivership capability "abilities." Also, as you noted the planet is being reduced to a rather primitive condition in many areas. The elite do not realize that this process has a domino effect and their money and "power" will be essentially worthless.

(Joe) Would it be true to say that at these meetings, the aliens are presenting themselves and their agenda as benevolent to the humans involved?

A: More or less, yes.

Q: (L) So, all the things that they're talking about: needing to save the planet, something dreadful... I mean, maybe Bill Gates actually believes that you need to put stuff in the atmosphere to shield us from the sun because we really are gonna fry because... Maybe some of them REALLY believe that! Maybe they've been told...

(Joe) Or is the basic premise of these meetings between humans and aliens that the planet is going to go through a transition? Cataclysms coming up, planet's gonna be destroyed...?

Q: (Joe) And we need to prepare, and here's what you have to do. And they're attempting to guide the elite at these meetings...

Q: (Joe) In a particular direction. But it's all...

(L) So some of them actually believe that what they're doing is for THEIR survival, naturally, because they don't give a hoot about anybody else.

(Joe) Remember them talking about Tony Blair being promised a seat on the Rapture Train?

(L) Yeah. But they don't realize that it's gonna...

(Joe) That it's not something under the aliens' control, basically. They don't have the ability to dictate or help or control the outcome of the situation.

Q: (L) Wishful thinking. Gets you every time. Okay. Honey, what were your questions?
Similar to Basque
(Chu) Wait, what is this alien language like that needs to be translated?

Q: (Chu) REALLY?! I KNEW IT! [laughter]

(L) You knew it?

(Chu) Well, they may not have fancy telepathy; they just speak an ancient language, like Basque.

There's a book about genes and language that would be perhaps worth to read: "Genes, peoples and languages" by Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza

Cavalli-Sforza raises questions that have serious political, social, and scientific import: When and where did we evolve? How have human societies spread across the continents? How have cultural innovations affected the growth and spread of populations? What is the connection between genes and languages?

The man was a geneticist and spend his life studding population genetics. The book was redacted in Italian first I think: "Geni, popoli e lingue, Milan, Adelphi, 1996". There's a French translation too: "Gènes, peuples et langues".

There's certainly some bias in it given the sensitivity of the subject but certainly some valuable clues too, especially with the C's being here to backup us.

Yes, Cavalli-Sforza is pretty good! Except that he's also a Darwinist, so you have to filter out a lot. I find it particulary interesting that he ends up with possibly 3 "mother tongues" associated with genetic similarities, instead of the usual one (which would be, I think, before the fall, but he can't go that far.)

From the last post:
The architects of human languages are the builders of genes
Session 22 October 2022

The answer, I interpret as an opportunity to review the sessions from the perspective of "builders of genes"

In the early posts, I began with language and sometimes happened to include passages about genes. This time I will focus more on genes, but with comments on language along the way. Of course, there is overlap in the selection of excerpts, it is unavoidable, but hopefully also something new will come out.

In general, for more comments and perspectives on the excerpts themselves, apart from the session threads, one can see if they appear in The Secret History of the World, The Wave (books or online), High Strangeness, or among the early sessions see the printed version: 1994, 1995, 1996, until May 1997 found in books.

Tracing the builders of genes and the architects of language
The expression "architects of human languages" refers to this session, quoted in the first post:
The roots of all languages are identical...
Session 21 June 1997
Q: Well, I think that a HUGE key is in the tracking of the languages...

A: The roots of all languages are identical...

Q: What do you mean?

A: Your origin.

Q: You mean Atlantis?

A: Is that your origin?

Q: You mean Orion?

A: Interesting the word root similarity, yes?

Q: Well, the word root similarities of a LOT of things are VERY interesting! It is AMAZING the things I have discovered by tracking word roots...

A: The architects of your languages left clues aplenty. And, you have the rare opportunity to learn far more of this by being taught to speak and understand other languages. WE suggest you work to penetrate the STS implanted resistance in this area.
"STS implanted resistance in this area" is part of how STS maintains control. When people do not understand each other, it is easier to prevent cooperation and the sharing of knowledge.

The exchange, "A: Your origin. - [...] Q: Your mean Orion - A: Interesting the word root similarity, yes?" can connect to an earlier session about Orion, quoted in the second post:
Different races were engineered and planted to suit the area they were planted in
Would that also be true for the languages?
Session 24 September 1995
Before continuing with the except, note the question was answered in: Session 26 February 2022
(Alejo) Years ago the C's said that the different races were planted on Earth. Does there need to be a match between genetic profile and geological location, and is part of that relation related to the language spoken by a given people?

A: Not so much.
Since the focus is now on the builders of genes, the 1995 session excerpt is prefaced differently:

Not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab
Session 24 September 1995
A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings... reflect on this! Indigenous home base, not sole locator. What you are most in need of review of is the accurate profile of "alien" data.

Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?

A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"

A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?

A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.

Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?

A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.

Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?

A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East
The Cs also use the word "Planted". The Cambridge Dictionary writes about "plant":
to put a plant into the ground or into a container of soil so that it will grow:
[...]
If you plant a particular area, you put plants into the ground there

[...]
The plot was surrounded by a stone wall and planted with flowering trees.
[...]
Rake over the soil before planting the seeds.
If something is planted as a seed, it will look quite differently when it grows up compared to when a small plant is planted, as the outer appearance of the small plant will tend to remain more stable, even as it continues to grow. Using this analogy, is it possible that the "plants"came with a language, or was it a feature that was implanted or developed later? One way or the other, the word "directly" in relation to Orion, shows that there was a transfer of some sort at some stage, what else to make of '"Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly'?

One more sentence from Session 24 September 1995, that might give a clue.

All humanoid types originated in Orion region
A: All humanoid types originated in Orion region, there are and have been and will continue to be literally millions of colonies.
If all humanoid types originated in the Orion region, and if the builders of genes are the architects of language, then many other humanoid languages could have a similar origin. Therefore, it is quite possible that, for instance, the Nephilim speak languages that are comparable with languages already spoken on Earth. The idea contained in the expression "The roots of all languages are identical..." might apply to more than just languages spoken on Earth.

In an earlier transcript, there was:

Mankind was not engineered by us
Session 23 October 1994
Q: (L) How long after mankind was engineered by the Cassiopaeans did they live on the earth in a harmonious, Edenic, condition before the zapping by the Lizards?

A: Mankind was not engineered by us.

Q: (L) Well, were we created by you?

Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.
A little further down in the same session, the discussion about the three forces picks up again:
The original engineers
Q: (L) Let's go back to the three forces. You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?

A: First was apelike.

Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike being just pop into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?

A: Souls altered them by transfer.

Q: (L) Transfer of what?

A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first into Neanderthal.

Q: (L) The Orion souls came into Neanderthal bodies?

A: No. Put humans there for incubation process.

Q: (L) Were altered ape embryos put back into ape females for gestation?

A: No. Souls only.

Q: (L) They put the souls into the ape bodies?

Q: (L) Did the soul's presence in the ape body cause its genetics and DNA to change?

Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3 d reality and by entering in caused mutation?

A: Yes. Then were altered by Orion Union first.
They resemble you.

Q: (L) Who resembles us?

A: The Orions.

Q: (L) We haven't talked too much about the Orions...

A: Orion Union. There are others in Orion Community.

Q: (L) Are some of the Orions not good guys as we would term it?

Q: (L) Are some of them good guys?

Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?

A: Close. The original engineers
but not inhabitants.
Above there was, that after the incubation of the souls within the apelike beings and the subsequent mutation caused by the souls, these new bodies were "altered by Orion Union first. They resemble you." The Orions, were called "The original engineers". Could that explain why it was said that "The roots of all languages are identical...", as brought out by Session 21 June 1997 quoted at the beginning. What is less clear is whether "others in the Orion Community" had a role to play too. The transcript only says: "Orion Union. There are others in Orion Community." And what was done by STO, and what was done by STS forces?

Apart from the Orion Union, what about the souls that incubated in the apelike beings. Did they have a language prior to that event, that they recalled when they grew up with their apelike being parents, although maybe they were taken from "the incubator" and grown separately? Or should we lend an ear to the Darwinists and consider the possibility that the newly incarnated souls evolved the previous apelike being language, for an example of one, see Boom-boom-krak-oo – Campbell’s monkeys combine just six ‘words’ into rich vocabulary, over thousands of generations, or be bolder, step out of the Darwinian limitations of gradualism and conceptualize a Cambrian Explosion event in language? The questions lead on to the next topic:

The influences on the original language from the original engineers versus that from the original soul
To find out about the possible influence on language from the souls that were incubated in the apelike beings, compared to the that of the original engineers, here are two excerpts, followed by a short discussion:

You are members of a fragmented soul unit.
Session 23 October 1994
Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?

A: Not this group.

Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?

A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?

Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?

A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?

A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.

Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?

A: Pleasure for the self.
Prototypes were evolved on another planet
Session 4 November 1994
Q: (L) I heard one theory that the Lizzies originally evolved on planet earth, is this true?

A: No. Neither did you.

Q: (L) Do you mean us in the sense of the early human prototypes?

A: All prototypes.

Q: (L) When these prototypes were evolved on another planet, did they have souls at that time?

A: Were added.

Q: (L) What souls occupied those prototypes on that other planet?

A: Same.

Q: (L) So, the legend of the Fall of Lucifer as the origin of the souls incarnating into physical life was an event that actually took place on this other planet?

From the above, if the souls that incubated in the ape like being had had a language prior to the event, one could imagine that this would have been an influence for the language spoken later. However, at present, I can find more reason for this not being a major influence. Take the example of people inhabiting this Earth. There are different souls and apparently also some with little, but they all speak similar languages, using similar intonation, grammar and vocabulary, especially when considering the people speaking the same language. We also know that a young child when exposed to a language picks it up rather quickly and make it its own. And when two twins are separated at an early age and grow up in different language environments, they will end up speaking the language they were surrounded by. The soul does not seem to dictate the language system it uses, that comes mainly from the environment, although a soul may choose to incarnate in a particular place. In general, it would seem that the language in the environment created by the original engineers was a more important influence than that of the soul unit before it was incubated in the apelike beings.

In a later post, I will return to the other two forces, Lizards through Grays and the Nephilim since they were mentioned as having affected the genes of humans, but did they also influence our languages? Is there more to it than the destruction of Babel by the Lizard beings, the resulting induced divisiveness among humans and the decreased ability to understand each other?

A little more on the Nephalim their genetics and possible language
The Cs use Nephalim, but often it is spelled with an i rather than an a, as in Nephilim.
About Nephalim the OpenBible.info has:
Genesis 6:4 ESV
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.
Genesis 6:1-22 ESV
When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. ...
Jude 1:6 ESV
And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day—

Genesis 6:2 ESV
The sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.
Numbers 13:33 ESV
And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.”
About Nephilim
The Nephilim (/ˈnɛfɪˌlɪm/; Hebrew: נְפִילִים Nəfīlīm) are mysterious beings or people in the Hebrew Bible who are described as being large and strong.[1] The word Nephilim is loosely translated as giants in most translations of the Hebrew Bible, but left untranslated in others. Some Jewish explanations interpret them as hybrid sons of fallen angels (demigods).
The Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicon (1908) gives the meaning of Nephilim as "giants", and holds that proposed etymologies of the word are "all very precarious".[5] Many suggested interpretations are based on the assumption that the word is a derivative of Hebrew verbal root n-p-l (נ־פ־ל) "fall." Robert Baker Girdlestone[6] argued in 1871 the word comes from the hif'il causative stem, implying that the Nephilim are to be perceived as 'those that cause others to fall down'. Ronald Hendel states that it is a passive form: 'ones who have fallen', grammatically analogous to paqid 'one who is appointed' (i.e., a deputy or overseer), asir 'one who is bound' (i.e., a prisoner), etc.[7][8]

The majority of ancient biblical translations – including the Septuagint, Theodotion, Latin Vulgate, Samaritan Targum, Targum Onkelos, and Targum Neofiti – interpret the word to mean "giants".[9] Symmachus translates it as "the violent ones"[10][11][12] and Aquila's translation has been interpreted to mean either "the fallen ones"[10] or "the ones falling [upon their enemies]."[12][13]
Giants spoke a language similar to Basque
It is not clear from the following excerpt, if the giants mentioned had any genes in common with the Nephalim, but it is said that they spoke a language similar to Basque:
Session 13 March 2021
(L) What about those huge jars we were talking about earlier?
(Joe) Oh yeah! Who made the stone jars that litter the landscape in Laos? [See:
]
A: Race of hominids no longer extant.
Q: (Joe) What was the purpose of the jars?
A: Storage.
Q: (Artemis) Were they big people or normal sized?
A: Giants.
Q: (Andromeda) How did they transport them?
A: Technology. Think "Coral Castle".
Q: (Andromeda) Technological giants.
(Joe) Did they store grain in them to make beer?
(L) To make BEER?! [laughter]
(Andromeda) That was one of the theories.
A: Some.
Q: (Joe) They were big drinkers, I see... [laughter]
(L) So I guess we should just think about the fact that there's so much evidence of higher technologies, races of giants on the planet, I mean... It's also covered up. Look at that Smithsonian business. If I remember correctly, even within recorded history, there were giants discovered living on some - like Patagonia or something - that have died out. Of course, there's some evidence that there were some gigantic types still on the Canary Islands and in the Americas that had double rows of teeth.
(Joe) They found giant axes in various places too.
A: Indeed. The true history of your planet is little known. Refer to collections made by your Mr. Hancock.
Q: (L) I think that must mean Graham Hancock?
Q: (L) Yeah, he's a pretty good researcher as long as he doesn't try to figure out esoteric things on his own.
(Pierre) In his last book, the second part is dedicated to giants in America.
(L) What's the title?
(Andromeda) 'Giants in America', I think.
(Niall) His most recent book is called 'America Before' or something. We have it upstairs.
(Pierre) He's documented that a lot. And the Mound people and...
(L) Okay. The 'Giants in America' or some such title, must be the other book I have. It has images of all the many articles about finds in America that were sent to the Smithsonian where they disappeared and then denials of their existence were made afterward. It's obviously a huge coverup.
(Joe) Is it true that the really tall giants - like 13 or 15 feet - were they alive under the same gravitational conditions as we have today?
A: Not exactly. Conditions on your planet changed significantly at the time of the destruction of the Roman Empire. Giants from that time forward faced increasingly difficult conditions and survival became untenable.
Q: (L) So there were some still left in pockets, is that it?
Q: (Joe) Those were the ones discovered by explorers after the Dark Ages.
(Chu) Did they have a language we might be familiar with if they lived that recently?
Q: (Chu) Which language?

Q: (Andromeda) Like Atlantean.
(Scottie) I think 'hello' was, "Fee-fi-fo-fum"... [laughter]
(L) And their favorite thing to say was, "I smell the blood of an Englishman!"
(Joe) So, gravity was less, let's say, to make it easy for them to...
A: Yes. Also electrical charge of planet.
Q: (L) That reminds me of all the really peculiar electrical phenomena recorded in the ancient Greco-Roman records that seemed to sort of stop when records picked up again after the destruction of the ancient world. But, of course, there were periods when things were really weird even after that. So the people before the end of the Roman Empire were seeing a lot more of our plasma men than we would see nowadays?
Q: (Andromeda) But the giants lived alongside little people then?
Q: (Joe) And was life easier for normal people then, as well?
Q: (L) It had probably been in decline beginning from even earlier periods...
Q: (L) So that was the last big change I guess, something like 540 AD.
(Joe) In the reports of explorers after the Roman Empire going and finding giants and stuff, if they fought with the giants it seems they were relatively easily defeated as they were big and slow.
(L) They probably weren't able to deal with the environmental conditions.
(Andromeda) Were they stupid?
A: Not at first.
Q: (L) But they became stupid as their health declined in the environmental changes?
Q: (Chu) They had to be pretty smart if they had the technology to move stones.
(L) Yeah, but that would have been earlier. Well, didn't the Denisovans have extremely large teeth? Were they connected in some way to the giants?
A: Yes. Connected but not identical.
Q: (Artemis) Is anybody here distantly related to a giant?
(Andromeda) [whispers] Scottie! [laughter]
(L) In other words, do any of us have any genetic leftovers from that?
A: No
Q: (Chu) Not even Beau?! [laughter]
A: No
The above giants were a "Race of hominid" and in the following it is said that they were a genetic effort to recreate the Nephalim:
Session 20 October 1994
Q: Who were the giants?

A: Genetic effort to recreate Nephalim.
If the above giants spoke a language similar to Basque and had dealings with average little people, did humans learn from the giants, the other way around or was there a third source of their language, like the Nephalim?

In the same session, there is more about the work to mix the genes of humans and Nephalim:
Q: I would like to go back to the subject of the Nephilim. Now you said the Nephilim were a group of humanoid types brought here to earth to be enforcers, is that correct?

Q: When were they brought here?

A: 9046 B.C. one reference.

Q: They were giants, is that correct?

Q: They were presented to the people as the representatives, or "Sons" of God, is that correct?

Q: You say these dudes were 11 to 14 feet tall...

Q: You and the ancient literature say that these sons of god intermarried with human women, is that correct?

Q: Did they do that the same way it is done today, that is, sexual interaction?

Q: How was it done?

A: Forced insemination.

Q: So, it was artificial insemination?

Although women are often the carriers of culture and language, from the above description of "forced insemination" it appears unlikely they had much say in the education of their offspring. More likely is the possibility that the giants would speak a language similar to those they were engineered to be recreations of, the Nephalims.

The Nephalim are the enforcers of the Grays and the Lizzies
Session 2 November 1994
Q: (L) Now, you say these Nephilim are coming and there is about 36 million of them, correct?

Q: (L) And they are the enforcers of the Grays and Lizzies, is that correct?

Would the Nephalim be familiar with the language of the beings that they are working for, in this case the Lizard types? Would the Lizard types working with the Nephalim speak a language similar to that spoken by those cloaked types currently in contact with the elite?

From Session 10 December 2022
A: Push to get a machine translator.

Q: (L) Um, okay we'll come back to that. Hello. Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Rilniaea of Cassiopaea and hello to all.

Q: (L) Back to what you said... Okay, who should push to get a machine translator?

A: What elite are doing in preparation. Part of AI initiative.

Q: (L) So they want AI to build a machine translator that can translate alien speech?

Q: (Joe) Where are they getting alien speech from?

A: Interactions with "aliens".

Q: (L) So they have interactions with aliens now?

A: Yes and are at disadvantage.

Q: (Joe) According to the C's and other sources, they've been talking to aliens for quite a long time. So...?

A: Yes but aliens can talk to each other and exclude humans thereby concealing intentions and plans.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they disclose only what they want, not the whole plan.

Q: (L) So, humans are trying to get some kind of a... So, does that mean that some humans are suspicious of the aliens?

A: Oh yes. But clearly others are exactly as described: hosts of "walk-ins".

Q: (Joe) So it's like they go to meetings with aliens. The aliens talk to them in English or whatever human language, and then they break off and discuss in their alien language? It's like being at a meeting with people you don't understand.

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) But don't aliens have the ability to read minds? Suppose they had this AI translator.. Then they wouldn't be thinking about.. Oh, I just answered my own question - Somebody would still be thinking about it.

A: Some are trained to block thoughts.

Q: (Joe) So when we talk about aliens having discussions with humans, is that in a physical way in a room with humans and "aliens"?

Q: (Joe) And what form do the aliens take from the perspective of the humans?

A: Usually Nordic types.

Q: (Joe) Because alligators would be too scary.

(Joe) Would it be true to say that at these meetings, the aliens are presenting themselves and their agenda as benevolent to the humans involved?

A: More or less, yes.

Q: (L) So, all the things that they're talking about: needing to save the planet, something dreadful... I mean, maybe Bill Gates actually believes that you need to put stuff in the atmosphere to shield us from the sun because we really are gonna fry because... Maybe some of them REALLY believe that! Maybe they've been told...

(Joe) Or is the basic premise of these meetings between humans and aliens that the planet is going to go through a transition? Cataclysms coming up, planet's gonna be destroyed...?

Q: (Joe) And we need to prepare, and here's what you have to do. And they're attempting to guide the elite at these meetings...

(Chu) Wait, what is this alien language like that needs to be translated?

Do the 36 million Nephalim on the way speak a language similar to Basque? This of course does not exclude some have been taught to speak English, French, Chinese etc, just as tourist or invaders often familiarize themselves with a language of the place they intend to visit or occupy?

It is an interesting thread to pull on I think, which relates to something I was pondering while rereading From Paul to Mark. You quote this thing about interbreeding from a previous session:

Q: You and the ancient literature say that these sons of god intermarried with human women, is that correct?

Q: Did they do that the same way it is done today, that is, sexual interaction?

Q: How was it done?

A: Forced insemination.

Q: So, it was artificial insemination?

In FPtM, Laura wrote that the Jews had a horror of a sexual union between gods and humans:

In the Synoptic Gospels, the idea of a real presence of God among human beings, an incarnation,
is expressed by the impregnation of a human woman by God or his ‘Holy Spirit.’ The Jews, on
the other hand, had a horror of sexual union between gods and humans; it was contrary to
nature.
The apocalyptic literature, with which Paul was quite familiar (Enoch), presents this
miscegenation as the origin of all evil.
Thus it can be seen that introducing the pagan notion
of the procreation of a human being by sexual union between a god and a woman is quite
extraordinary for a Jew.
That made me think if there was a reason why the original Jews were so horrified by this. Perhaps the Jews mentioned were specifically the semitic people and were the ones, which had been subjected to forced insemination, which certainly can be considered 'contrary to nature'. Was forced experimentation done to them because they had a stronger possibility for resistance or a stronger possibility for a higher connection? Just like it was mentioned in one of the sessions that the STS forces are out to destroy or subjugate the semitic people, like the Jews during WW2 and today the Palestinians and other Arab people with semitic genes.

That made me think if there was a reason why the original Jews were so horrified by this. Perhaps the Jews mentioned were specifically the semitic people and were the ones, which had been subjected to forced insemination, which certainly can be considered 'contrary to nature'.
Thinking about this, then if, and that is a big IF, the semitic people were particularly targeted for this forced insemination, is that what gave rise to the word, semitic, as in the people who had been exposed to the forced insemination as in forced genetic experimentation? Perhaps it is particularly in English that there is such a close visual similarity between the words, semitic, semen, insemination.

Semitic could also just come from the word seminal in the meaning of being the seed people or the first people, from whom mankind came from as in the Christian mythology. Semen in latin means seed, so perhaps that is all there is to it.

Fwiw.

In the Webster dictionary the meaning

- of the adjective "Semitic" is described as: "relating to, or constituting a subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic language family that includes Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, and Amharic".

-the Ethymology: German semitisch, from Semit, Semite Semite, probably from New Latin Semita, from Late Latin Sem Shem

[Shem in Hebrew means "name". The Old Testament mostly uses Shem as ‘name’ with varying connotations,
e.g In Exodus 34:14,”YHWH, Whose Shem is jealous, is a jealous Elohim.”.]

From Wikipedia:
"The terminology was first used in the 1780s" by members of the Göttingen school of history, who derived the name from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in the Book of Genesis.

"The term "Semitic" was created by members of the Göttingen School of History, initially by August Ludwig von Schlözer (1781). [...] Johann Gottfried Eichhorn is credited with popularising the term,[...] particularly via a 1795 article "Semitische Sprachen" (Semitic languages) in which he justified the terminology against criticism that Hebrew and Canaanite were the same language despite Canaan being "Hamitic" in the Table of Nations:[...]

Wikipedia: Table of Nations

The Generations of Noah, also called the Table of Nations or Origines Gentium,[1] is a genealogy of the sons of Noah, according to the Hebrew Bible (Genesis 10:9), and their dispersion into many lands after the Flood,[2] focusing on the major known societies.

Back
Top Bottom