Transformation and the three bears

NancyYvonne

The Force is Strong With This One
I had this dream last February and I think about it a lot because it gives me hope during these crazy times. I was recovering from acute bronchitis that I had developed after i was getting over the flu (pretty sure it was Covoid), and had come home from a two day stay in the hospital earlier that day.

I was hovering over a snow capped mountain and there was a large round ball of white light right in front of me. For some reason in the dream, I thought it was a polar bear about to attack me and I was afraid. Then I heard a voice behind me and it said to me that I should embrace the light and merge with it and so I did. Afterwards, I found myself floating down the mountain side and there were three brown bears below me running up the mountain and it seemed as if I knew them and their names were William, (will or determination, helmet or protection, guardian) Charles, (free man) and George (farmer, earth worker). Then I heard the voice again and it said "Look! She has transformed!", and that is where I woke up.

I have often wondered about the symbolism of the bears and have considered the possibility that it might be a clan designator. I know it was used on family crests and coats of arms, but did any ancient Europeans have animal symbols for their clans, I wonder. Did the three bears running up the mountain represent my family or clan also going to merge with the light? And the polar bear/light might represent a genetic upgrade, hence the transformation?

Anyway, that was my wonderful dream that still brings tears to my eyes when I think about it. I would love to hear your thoughts on what the bears symbolize.

I have often wondered about the symbolism of the bears and have considered the possibility that it might be a clan designator. I know it was used on family crests and coats of arms, but did any ancient Europeans have animal symbols for their clans, I wonder. Did the three bears running up the mountain represent my family or clan also going to merge with the light? And the polar bear/light might represent a genetic upgrade, hence the transformation?

Anyway, that was my wonderful dream that still brings tears to my eyes when I think about it. I would love to hear your thoughts on what the bears symbolize.
Okay. Your analysis seems applicable, but what else? This dream merges with my own findings and learning, though maybe into another step. Now, since you asked I’ll give my guess.

First of all, you could expand your interpretation beyond your pinpointed personal acquaintances. Ready? The dream seems a start likewise a finish point. So, a good venture requires caution. All the elements of the dream are signposts that compose you. You are the snowy-capped mountain and everything else, such as landscape and characters. That’s is my chief clue and interpretation.

Considering this, then who are the 3 bears at the bottom of the mountain??! The symbolism of the bear has much unfoldment, as well as the rest of the dream has rich knowledge waiting for your investigation, as I can tell. Each of the 3 bears is of utter and organic importance but is up to you discover what each one represents —as said, in a way beyond the individual. Myths, tales and others portray itemized clarification for this dream, as much I have read.

my own poetry

“How distant is the sky from the ocean ?”

It’s a beautiful dream. I hope to have encouraged you to go ahead.:-)

I started to have first dreams with bears some couple of years ago, roughly during the time of my personal boundary crossing. There's not much to share though, as I don't keep diary and most of it are only fragments/feelings. From beginning I used to be afraid, avoiding contact and running away but slowly and somehow I get easy with them and last dream which occurred just couple of weeks ago was more of bears being moved into background.

In my case animals in my dreams often represented threat. Snakes-biting and consequent dying during my childhood years and beyond, then vicious dogs came later often chasing me and scaring hell out of me. So bears been actually quite good to me, just trying to get me easy.

Back
Top Bottom