Transition to 4th Density - STS or STO?

spectre707

A Disturbance in the Force
sorry - I removed this post because I came to realize that it was of no service to others and, therefore, inappropriate. I apologize.

spectre707 said:
This list really goes on and on and one might ask why the STO list is so short - I think it's because it's an STS world, and STS is allowed to do anything they want. STO has to follow rules.
It is my understanding, and please correct me if I'm wrong, that both STS and STO have to follow rules. If this is true, as I think it is, than it explains why STS has to work so hard to trick STO beings into using their free will to further STS aims.

spectre707 said:
I guess only that positive consciousness seems to be the most important force if we want an STO 4th density world. But I don't really know.
Hi Spectre707

Positive consciousness sounds to me like wishful thinking. Also, you say, "if we want an STO 4th density world." This is a paradox because WANT is an STS trait.

Why do you want an STO existence? Is it because you are close to reaching a state where you care more about others than you care about yourself? Or is it because you want what's best for you, and at the moment, it sounds like a 4D STO reality would be like heaven, and a 4D STS reality would be like hell?

I think one of the traits that "gets you to 4th D STO" is the knowledge of how to truly serve others; with every ounce of your being. This 3rd D reality is a school - and HERE, we have the opportunity to learn HOW to serve others .

You can't exist in a reality where the modus operandi is service to others, if you don't know how to serve others.

If you want a more ordered reality where the beings really care about each other, and want to help each other, why not try with all your might to make that here, in THIS reality?

Thomas C said:
If you want a more ordered reality where the beings really care about each other, and want to help each other, why not try with all your might to make that here, in THIS reality?
I would say: not just "try". Do it and teach other people with you as an example. But let other people, rather than yourself, judge how effective you are. Then, perhaps, one day, you will be noticed by some 4th density being... But that is just a possibility, not a certainty :)

Hi Thomas C

Thank you for the inspiring comments. I agree with all you said (whole-heartedly), but mostly I'm just trying to figure out if, indeed, any of what I'm thinking regarding three forces in relation to transition to 4th density is right. It may be of no importance at all (especially compared to learning how to be in service to others while here in 3rd density) but I just want to KNOW. Can't help it.

warm regards

spectre707 said:
So, do I have any conclusions? I guess only that positive consciousness seems to be the most important force if we want an STO 4th density world.
Seems like a pretty vaguely defined "conclusion". "Positive consciousness"? What does that MEAN?

As the C's remind us, "the most important force" in making the transition to a 4th-density STO environment is in fact each individual's personal CHOICE:

C's:
First awareness of the choice comes.
Then making the choice.
Then enhancing the energy to graduate.

(Link: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/ssupplement6.htm)

Personally, I think that the following Cassiopaea Glossary entry provides an invaluable summary of the most important elements involved in the graduation to 4th-density STO consciousness, and is worth a review:

Graduation to Fourth Density

Much of the inspiration of the QFS work has to do with the concept of a planetary change called the Wave by the Cassiopaeans. Even though we do not from the present perspective know exactly how such a transition would work nor what the end state of such would be, people often ask about this matter. We will here combine material from channeled sources and tradition reviewed by the QFS in an attempt to shed light on this. We recognize that we cannot speak on this with certainty or authority and are bound to be only fragmentary and partial in what understanding we may have.

There appears to be a certain benchmark that a being must meet in order to pass from third density incarnations to 4th density ones. Additionally, it seems that in some cases this can take place while in the body. This benchmark is variously described but all descriptions raise more questions than they answer. We will look at diverse aspects mentioned by different sources below.

Ra says that one must be either over 50% STO or over 95% STS to qualify. These are equally difficult for the human, which by nature fluctuates somewhere in between. Fluctuating in between only qualifies one for more of the same, in the hope that enough experience eventually drive one to choosing either polarity.

The Cassiopaeans emphasize simply learning the lessons, acquiring basic understandings and dealing with karma. Learning the lessons involve becoming practically proficient at seeing the world and navigating in it while not becoming caught in its ways. The Sufis say 'to be in the world but not of it.'

Separating emotions which propel one onwards from those which limit is a lesson to be learned and practiced. A certain quality of emotional structure is important.

Mastery of little I's is practically necessary because the 50% STO or 95% STS-ness is hardly possible without great internal and external consistency. One must have being and capacity for doing to manifest these.

Seeing the unseen means, among other things, discerning the often subtle difference between STS and STO in practical life. Without this discernment of the invisible, consistently choosing one over the other is hardly possible. This is a skill and practice is necessary.

Mouravieff and Ouspensky speak of the possibility of attaining all the development possible to the human form. This is the end of the 4th Way, when one has become 'man 7,' in possession of a permanent individuality and voluntary access to all states of consciousness humanly possible. Such attainment is virtually unknown in history and even recognizing such would be problematic. The legendary Fulcanelli may have attained something of the sort but then we do not have a biography to study. In terms of historical figures, Ra names Genghiz Khan and St Francis of Assisi as mid-term graduates for STS and STO respectively. We get the idea that such attainment is extremely rare.

Many speak of a balance of centers or functions as a necessary condition for graduation. We could say that the lessons are learned only when they form a balance that is not overly weighted on one side nor is anything skipped. Ra speaks of the balance and intensity of the rays or chakras. STO is balanced but STS graduates by a sort of omission, by skipping the heart chakra or higher emotional center and directly going to the higher intellectual functions for accessing 'magical' powers. The 4th Way says the same in different words, after all even the name of Gurdjieff's institute was the Institute for Harmonious Development of Man. The lower centers must be balanced and brought under the control of the magnetic center, which fuses with the higher emotional center and finally opens the higher intellectual center. Opening the higher intellectual center by other means is black magic and is no part of the 4th Way.

The relationship of harvestability with unusual psychic powers is unclear. Mouravieff writes that such powers may manifest insofar the specific service of the individual so requires, to each in a different way but that they are in no way an end in themselves. The one power which is essential is the instinctive recognition between truth and falsehood, which forms as one gains access to the higher emotional center. Ra says that opening the 'gateway to intelligent infinity' is a criterion, which pretty much amounts to the 4th Way idea of accessing the higher intellectual center. This in turn has to do with a specific psychic metabolism of 'higher hydrogens.'

There is much talk in the New Age market about physical effects and substances and practices for speeding up one's ascension. The 'enlightening virtues' of monoatomic gold are a case in point. We see all such techniques as sidestepping the basic issue of learning and applying lessons and manifesting one's individual gifts on the side of creation, whichever these may be.

DNA changes are mentioned by the Cassiopaeans as being part of a transition to 4th density. This would at least suggest that some DNA features have to do with the possibility. This is hardly surprising since heredity determines human capacities in general. The Cassiopaeans note that 'soul marries systematic construct when present,' in relation to the DNA and the soul having to be compatible for incarnation to take place.

The graduation is generally depicted as having to do with large scale external events, not only one's internal state. The Cassiopaeans suggest that light from a past supernova would reach the Earth around the time of the transition, which would accelerate the progress of those with a sufficient degree of internal polarization. Also, the Wave is described as a specific discrete event facilitating the passage. Ra and Cassiopaeans thus indirectly suggest that the near-absence of mid-term graduations cannot be directly extrapolated for estimating the size of the harvest. There are no estimates but all sources agree that the numbers are very small in relation to the size of the population.

Ra describes the matching of a soul to a density as consisting of a walk towards an increasing brightness of light. The soul stops at the point where the light is too intense. There are discrete steps corresponding to the boundary between densities.

We get the idea that for an individual to make the grade based on one's own efforts is vanishingly rare, whether in the world or in a monastic setting. Effects and experiences may manifest but this does not yet make the difference. For the STS adept, working alone is in practice the only way since such a being only seeks to control and not to share. For STO, working in a group is natural. After all, one cannot serve others without having similarly oriented others. Serving STS-oriented beings, or serving the STS-ness in persons of mixed character only contributes to the principle of STS. Thus, there is great help to be received by balanced exchange. The exchange may then compensate for individual shortcomings, producing a group entity that meets the criteria even though not all individuals alone would. The QFS experiments with the idea that the group collectively may have close to the capacities of a single 4D STO being.

There is no free ride however, since natural factors make it so that effective membership only exists when there is reciprocal exchange of a requisite metaphysical quality. What this is will depend on specifics and we cannot draw a checklist. This idea corresponds to the Christian idea of the congregation being the body of Christ. Where the head goes goes the body also. What is gained or lost by one is gained or lost by all, says Gurdjieff with reference to groups.

From Ra:

'The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/ spirit complex. Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/ spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each.'[End quote]

From the Cassiopaeans:

''[…] What do you think? Remember, you learn on an exponential curve, once you have become "tuned in." This means that you become increasingly able to access the universal consciousness. Please learn to trust your increasing awareness. All who are present here are at one point or another on that cycle, or one point or another on that cycle of progression, some further along than others. If you properly network without prejudice, you may all wind up at the same point on this cycle. We also mean that you can access the universal consciousness to find the answers to otherwise unseen truths […].

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.'

The above summary is of necessity very partial. To get a better idea on this, the reader is advised to read the Wave series, all of Ra and Cassiopaea, Mouravieff, Fulcanelli and other literature referenced herein.

spectre707 said:
agree with all you said (whole-heartedly), but mostly I'm just trying to figure out if, indeed, any of what I'm thinking regarding three forces in relation to transition to 4th density is right. It may be of no importance at all (especially compared to learning how to be in service to others while here in 3rd density) but I just want to KNOW. Can't help it.
Let's say your theory is "right". What practical application can be derived from it in terms of "the Work" involved in the transition to 4th density?

If there is no practical application, it is about as useful (and important) as the old theological debate about how many angels could dance on a pinhead. Or so I see it.

spectre707 said:
... but I just want to KNOW. Can't help it.
If you want to KNOW, then the best method is to WORK on it, research it, research actively, read, experiment, read more. On this and related subjects. And when you get some new and valuable insights - share them with other people, so that other people know it too and can use your insights in their research.

No one really knows what densities are. We may have some rough ideas, but only rough. We have only rough ideas about what the three forces are or may be. These are all problems that need further research. On the other hand there are important subjects that have already been understood to a much higher degree and that lead to predictions and practical applications. Perhaps, if you have no means of making a valuable research yourself, it is better to concentrate on what is already known and what can be applied in real life with good results?

I was wondering what people consider to be the most important.... becoming STO or getting (somehow) to 4th density? What is most important to people and CAN this effect outcomes? I have a feeling that it can and does.

Ruth said:
I was wondering what people consider to be the most important.... becoming STO or getting (somehow) to 4th density? What is most important to people and CAN this effect outcomes? I have a feeling that it can and does.
One sometimes gets the sense from those commenting on the Cassiopaea and Ra material (and I don't mean you, Ruth) that it's an "either or" situation that faces us: That the transition to 4th density is "inevitable", and it's only a question of which "path" you will take to get there. But, of course, that is not a correct reading. As the material reminds us, very few have the single-minded self-discipline required to transit to 4th density via the STS path. And one does not acquire an STO orientation by default.

Where most of us will "fall down" is in by remaining "on the fence", hedging our bets and failing to make a clear and dedicated CHOICE towards an STO orientation -- in which case it's back to a third-density planet to learn our third-density lessons all over again. For most of us it's not a choice between being 4th-density STO or 4th-density STS -- it's a choice between moving ahead to 4th-density STO or doing 3rd-density STS all over again.

I may have the *desire* to live in an "STO 4th density world", but have I really dedicated myself to that path, enough to be one of the building blocks of that world and not simply partake of its "advantages"? For myself, it is by no means a forgone conclusion. There's so much "Work" on myself to be done, and so little time left. To me, this is CORE: Endeavouring to make that conscious choice -- not at some far-off point "in the future", but NOW and TODAY, day by day, moment by moment.

In other words, DESIRE is meaningless. It's ACTIONS that count. What do my daily actions and behaviour say about my orientation? That's what we should all be concentrating on.

ark said:
spectre707 said:
... but I just want to KNOW. Can't help it.
If you want to KNOW, then the best method is to WORK on it, research it, research actively, read, experiment, read more. On this and related subjects. And when you get some new and valuable insights - share them with other people, so that other people know it too and can use your insights in their research.

No one really knows what densities are. We may have some rough ideas, but only rough. We have only rough ideas about what the three forces are or may be. These are all problems that need further research. On the other hand there are important subjects that have already been understood to a much higher degree and that lead to predictions and practical applications. Perhaps, if you have no means of making a valuable research yourself, it is better to concentrate on what is already known and what can be applied in real life with good results?
THANK YOU! This is exactly want I needed to hear. Lesson learned - I am way behind the power curve and have much work ahead of me.

ark said:
I would say: not just "try". Do it and teach other people with you as an example. But let other people, rather than yourself, judge how effective you are. Then, perhaps, one day, you will be noticed by some 4th density being... But that is just a possibility, not a certainty :)
Ark, if it's not too much to ask, what do you mean by being noticed by 4th density being ?

agni said:
Ark, if it's not too much to ask, what do you mean by being noticed by 4th density being ?
Ooh, that's simple. We are open-minded and we are pondering about all possibilities, right? If so, then there is a possibility that, aprt of the state of the matter that we know, there is another "state", less material, more "vibratory", with some other, modified law of physics or its expansion to include consciousness. Many physicists speculate in similar direction. Many phenomena may indicate that these speculations may not be completely pointless. Let us call one of such states of matter/ether whatever - 4th density. Then there is no reason whatsoever why such a state of matter/ether/whatever can not carry some intelligence. So, let us use the term "beings" to denote the elements/units of such an intelligence.

Now, experience shows that any interaction between different intelligences is far from being easy. Especially if the two kinds work according to somewhat different laws of physics. But still, it is not excluded, and even probable, that some kind interaction may be possible. If these "beings" have "more freedom" than we have, then it may well be that "they" can see us, even when we only "have a feeling" of being seen. Of course, if all of the above holds, which may be the case, or may not be the case (we do not know for sure), then some of us can well be better "seen" than some others. For good or for bad - depends, as always, on the circumstances. Some data, from the mystics, therefore not very reliable, nevertheless, suggest that certain our states, states of "purity" may well ease such a "communication" - and that we can even, sometimes, benefit from it.

But all of the above are just possibilities and may serve only as clues for further research. Not enough data, not enough understanding, many unknowns. The quest continues.

I don't know if that is what he meant, but I also wondered about that in the context of the esoteric development. That is to say, I get the concept of a 4D-being noticing 3D-beings, but I would like to ask: What would the significance of being noticed by a 4D STO being regarding the following of STO principles here be?

Also, it seems, based upon what is here commonly understood as their actions, that 4D STS has an easy time noticing "us", so if the 4D state is what enables 4D STS to notice us, it would seem likely that 4D STO similarly has as easy a time noticing us. So, if 4D STO is involved in the goings on in this world (which I get the impression that the channeled materials suggest they do, in the form of observers that assist if asked and said assistance would be in accordance to STO), they likely know all about us already, though generally not interacting actively with us.

sorry - I removed this post because I came to realize that it was of no service to others and, therefore, inappropriate. I apologize.
Whatever you wrote, would it not serve others who had not 'realized' whatever you just 'realized'? too see what this topic was about in the first place? And not just all the replays you got, but now this whole thread is useless...

Back
Top Bottom