Trump covid/survival

Hmmm, well I'll tell ya I'm a bit miffed on how president Trump didn't walk his talk about hydrochloroquin, seems a bit disingenuous to me. That certainly would have been his chance to cut big pharma off at the knees along with all the vacine crapola, he blew it big time. I want him well though considering what's on the horizon for us all.

DJT is an actor and his current role is POTUS. The script writers have been preparing for their largest and most influential production, election season. The stage is set. The actors have memorized their lines.
Hmmm, well I'll tell ya I'm a bit miffed on how president Trump didn't walk his talk about hydrochloroquin, seems a bit disingenuous to me. That certainly would have been his chance to cut big pharma off at the knees along with all the vacine crapola, he blew it big time. I want him well though considering what's on the horizon for us all.

They scripted DJT to be the hero of a certain demographic and as usual, they use heroes to demoralize the public, to shift blame, to...

DJT is an actor and his current role is POTUS. The script writers have been preparing for their largest and most influential production, election season. The stage is set. The actors have memorized their lines.

They scripted DJT to be the hero of a certain demographic and as usual, they use heroes to demoralize the public, to shift blame, to...
.....and the people continue to blame each other because of the way they vote.

.....and the people continue to blame each other because of the way they vote.
Gee, I'm having a hard time believing the stage is set and Trump is only following the script, knowing his past maneuvering ("It's a hoax") one example. I'm not all in on what your line of thinking is here but much of it does have merit.

What happened to the preview button? I if anyone sure used it a lot before l posted my drivel. Oh well.

I just wonder if Trump deliberately “caught” the virus to show that it is not as dangerous as it is made out to be? A calculated risk? If anything were to happen to DJT that means VP Pence would assume the Presidency- would the Republicans then nominate him to run in Trump’s place? That could be be bad for the Democratic Party in my opinion- Pence is a Conservative and I think a lot of people would fall in line with him for the votes. I am no expert in politics and could be way off base here.

He was on it a while back. Maybe it's a regime that you can't stay on?

Does DJT have the covid? Will he survive? What are the implications?
I think it is the circus before the election, but can go out of control easily if not handled properly. Let's see how it goes.

It is not the issue that he got the virus when it is not dangerous as he himself said many times. He may silently take Hydrochloroquine and will say he is back and promote vaccine. "Sympathy Vote" can be a big thing, which is the case in countries like India. He may talk about vaccines, pose as a strong leader, until the election results are declared and may probably flip the stance after that. But, he may go down the path ( of vaccine promotion) probably that is not reversible, which is a very bad news for the most of the people. Headless Democrats are much worse. This is all standard politics in any country.

There are lot of other leaders who did gave credibility to COVID scheme just out of political necessity - Putin, Modi and so on. Bolsonaro and Belarusian leader who denied faced enough problems at home. The biggest problem is Majority of the population bought it as if this one issue divides the Wheat from Chaff.

In the case of India, Modi's popularity is all time high after 4 months lockdown (actually, it is limited lockdown as they have scaled down markets open for 4 or 5 hrs in the morning) of the country where 300 million people live a hand to mouth, day to day existence - only 5% opposed him, 17% said average and all the remaining 78% good or very good. Whatever the exotic technology 3D STS/4D STS rulers used for brainwashing the populace, it worked well for them.

Probably there is nothing we can do except "sit back and watch the show".

Yes, this is a funny situation.

I am not sure why Trump would go ahead and get a test, or if he was "forced" to take one or coerced into having a test done, which would be so convenient to get him out of the campaign trail, which was always his strength.

It could also be a way to sell the idea of the hole mail-in vote and steal the election this way. Or it could be him knowing how to work the sympathy of the people by being the leader who got the virus and beat it. Or who knows?

I don't see anyone who hated him suddenly seeing him as a human being because he got the virus, most people on the left are celebrating it and even wishing him death, and those on the right are perhaps suspicious of the diagnosis or simply will be praying for him to survive and see this as another test of his strength.

Trump is already capitalizing on it, there are ads on YouTube titled "Trump is a warrior" in the context of the virus. And if it is Trump, well... I kind of have to tip my hat off to him, best way to use his weakest point and turn it into a mine of popularity. What I mean is, during the debate Biden kept on calling him out on all the americans who died because of covid, and how the economy is doing worse and how he was both a racist for closing the country and a murderer for not closing it fast enough. And Trump knew that he couldn't simply come out and call him on his BS, but maybe he's trying to capitalize on that?

I am merely speculating here, I think it's too early to tell, we're going to have to wait and see how this one plays out.

I do not see Trump and his wife with masks. If he has Corona and his wife also so I suppose all the people who works at the White house have it too or they have to be checked or they have to be in quarantaine? Where are the masks in all of this? Someone is laughing at us or what?

Back
Top Bottom