Trump's brother dead at 71

sbeaudry

Jedi Council Member
Bereavement. Trump's brother just died yesterday... Donald Trump’s brother, Robert, dead at 71
“It is with heavy heart I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight,” Donald Trump said in a statement. “He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again. His memory will live on in my heart forever. Robert, I love you. Rest in peace.”
Edit: quote added

That must be quite a shock for Trump. Not only was I not aware that he even had a brother, I was also not aware that Trump is already 74 years old and his brother was the "youngest sibling" with an age of 71 years, who apparently was one of the closest and loved people of Trump. Sad. The cause of death hasn't been made public yet, but from the sounds of it, it seems the illness that caused his death came rather sudden and out of the blue. Trump has/had 4 Siblings according wiki: Two older sisters (both still alive) and two brothers (both dead now).

Last edited:
That must be quite a shock for Trump. Not only was I not aware that he even had a brother, I was also not aware that Trump is already 74 years old and his brother was the "youngest sibling" with an age of 71 years, who apparently was one of the closest and loved people of Trump. Sad. The cause of death hasn't been made public yet, but from the sounds of it, it seems the illness that caused his death came rather sudden and out of the blue. Trump has/had 4 Siblings according wiki: Two older sisters (both still alive) and two brothers (both dead now).

I also found it interesting, I don’t want to perhaps place a conspiracy where there’s none, but the timing is certainly interesting to say the least. Right before elections, right after Trump claim to have enemies, and as he’s navigated the whole COVID thing without much adherence to the official narrative.

Back
Top Bottom