Truth about EU, is it the new Soviet union or Nazi Germany?

dannybananny

Jedi Council Member
I'am new here so if someone has opened this topic I apologise because here is a lot material and I don't have so much time to see it all, but I didn't seen any topic about that.(and I done maybe some mistakes in grammar and spelling because i didn't use my english for long time)! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OivEcnZ_mE&feature=PlayList&p=B430BE3771A8FC8F&playn

Vladimir Bukovsky has spent many years in russian camps and psychiatric prisons because he was defending human rights. He came to Great Britain in 1976. He writes and talks about old Soviet union and European union. When you watch this exposure - it's pursuant to recall segments from Zeitgeist - where is a talk about how did David Rockefeller financed weapon factories in Soviet union, and there is quote from his memoars about intention to destroy nation states or "national-definitions".

To understand how are international bankers and westwrn corporations related to communism discover who financed Bolshevik revolution in the brilliant book of historian Antony C. Sutton: ''Wall Street and the Bolshevick revolution''-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLlqQXQCxyc&feature=video_response

Directly from European parliament we go step by step through facts that Bukovsky presented in first part. He is telling the truth - Mr. Nigel Farage, british representative in the European parliament. See how Mr. Barosso is smiling all the time to the informations he knows are confirmed truth while Nigel is talking. Mentioned Mr. Paul Van Buitenen was auditor for EU - when he discovered large irregularities and corruption affair - but he couldn't do nothing so in the end he resigned. News articles about his experience are available on internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VquL6shPr4E&feature=video_response

It's unnecessarily to say that any form of Constitution is approaching EU to status of super state. Mr. Nigel Farage voted against entering of baltic countries to EU because of the welfare of that countries. He is presumed to believe that young countries who came from ex communist countries need time to built their democracy and identity before the EU eats them. But we all know that the democracy is invented word and that doesn't exist in reality, maybe only on paper. And of course that in the motivation of Mr. Farage is standing welfare of his country because rich countries pay great amount of money to poor new members of EU from Eastern Europe. In my country(Croatia, not yet in the EU, but the question is how much long because there are all over the country EU flags and we are not member of EU. Little strange, no? Maybe we are already sold.) biggest amount of money obtained from EU pre-acess funds is given to Ministry of Internal Affairs for building a great prison center for imigrants with big wall, barbed wire, and other "comforties". Not for medical care, not for culture, not for development of economy(which was looted after the war by new goverment , and still is because they are concerned for their own asses and majority of people know that but are too passive and scared for the jobs, especially now when taxes are increasing dramaticlaly and people are loosing jobs. One TV reporter lost his job because Kosor, new president of goverment saw that he was wearing T-shirt that was mocking their policy. That's real democracy in act.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP2FkJ5byUE&feature=video_response

So first, they help USA and Bush in illegal war against Iraq and Afganistan - and then they withdraw - under the pressure of people and claim they have to have Super State to compete USA - and fact that they helped Bush administration to get with illegal war we should just forget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hWsXP9elJ8&feature=video_response

We should rememberwhat issaid in the first part about how Soviet union had it's own Parliament that was used to confirm already made decisions. we notice fascist and communist method - of 3 representatives that are demanding abolition of freedom of expression nad peacful protest, and without any arguments use personal insults - acussing opposition that they are - what THEY actually are. that is old method of totalitarian propaganda. Create problem - accuse your opposition for it and in that way you get rid of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGTG4BjF3xQ&feature=video_response

Joining EU predicts that laws of EU will be superior to those laws of EU state-members. And for judical law there will be
"CORPUS JURIS" of EU. CORPUS JURIS predicts:

-abolition of trial before jury that will be replaced by state judge that will decide are you guilty or not.

-abolition of "double danger". That means abolition of prohibition that you can't go twice to court for same offense. Trial can be repeated to that point until the state gets the verdict it wants.

-abolition of 'habeas corpus''. If you're a citizen of EU your home will be subjected to search without court warrant and you can be kept in detention in duration to 9 months - that no one reads any charge against you or presents any evidence against you.
Abolition of prohibiton that your previous "criminal" acts won't be mentioned before trial.

All in all - no assumptions you are innocent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dmEeZcbvH4&feature=video_response

This is little off topic
And here we have former Prime Minister of Croatia that recently resigned because he couldn't keep step with financial crisis and went on his yachta in Adriatic coast, and when he was elected he had nothing. From where did he get that money then? Rats leaving sinking ship! :rolleyes:

Neither Nor it's a world wide disaster of a doctrinal change

have a look to social networks
all together is a working solution
watching dominated solutions like wikipedia you'll find more and more censored parts, especially in the area Medicine
and environmental
some of you will wonder but that is the truth

accumulate wealth
or spend all money for weapons
This is the real Devil's Hole
in which humanity is caught

So if we as one mankind will grow as an intelligent being's there is no place for lies, secret, hate and so on
Remember that each essence has it's own knowledge

Kill and you loose :halo:

i think the reality is much more strange to the normal thinking mankind
have u ever read the basics of Buddha?
one of his words: "the Brahmans way is a wrong one.. materialism, gold and all that stuff for the priests temple ...is bad karma"
Ignorance, Greed and Hatred are the most deadly weapons even in Thoughts
this looks like a oneway for your power to a few "WE are the GOOD ones" :evil:

OK the basic pattern is found

a few "GOOD GAYS" as multimediaTVhypnoticStream tells us
but their real Job is Domination. they didn't care any Nation. The only thing is Domination and that is equal to money

so not the money is the bad one -> it's a tool like your freedom which you've given to a few GOD GAY's

next step
after 2000 years or more they are so far away from reality that there only thoughts are Power and money..
that was used by a lot of other so called GOOD GAY's to get more and more money.
so the same process starts and now they are so far away from reality.
they are global pyramid

Chemtrails are worldwide
Haarp's and Microwave is worldwide disaster
GentechNOlogy ....

all disasters are world wide -> so where is the bad nation if any ?
The Illuminati talk to Bushes warheads :cool2: Our nice Royal Oilfields in a foreign country :evil: a joke, isn't it?

study the history and ask yourself -> was it really this way or was this only the FAKE for farmers and workers?

proof it -> all they tell you is that this is a fight
a fight against ...... :huh:

But that's the point where i started to realise that fighting is the wrong way
Only real good thoughts and same way in practice is a possibility to escape this disaster (Buddha, Yoga, Zen, ..) but keep in your mind that this is a spiritual way not a shopping tour -> you can't buy with money nor win by fighting for
have a look in nature -> with less as possible
She is your Mother Earth

it must not be
that a few
in the name of the world destroy everything
primarily live
then true science
Best way is to have real Friends :)

artbody said:
a few "GOOD GAYS" as multimediaTVhypnoticStream tells us
but their real Job is Domination. they didn't care any Nation.

so not the money is the bad one -> it's a tool like your freedom which you've given to a few GOD GAY's

next step
after 2000 years or more they are so far away from reality that there only thoughts are Power and money..
that was used by a lot of other so called GOOD GAY's to get more and more money.
so the same process starts and now they are so far away from reality.

I'm curious about what you mean by 'good gays'? Are you talking about homosexuality?

It would likely be helpful for you to read the forum guidelines - bigotry is not allowed here - but perhaps you mean something different by 'good gays'?

Welcome to the forum, artbody.

As Tigersoap mentions below, don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines as Anart mentions.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health, the EE-Breathing Program threads and the Recommended books by QFS. If you can't find them in your local library, you can check out the QFS library. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

In the meantime, it's a good idea to bookmark the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary and the Cassiopedia, as they are very useful references that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with. They should be consulted before posting questions on the forum.

The ideas of Gurdjieff are integral to this forum. If you're not familiar with Gurdjieff, you can read some basic information about his 4th Way teaching, generally referred to here as "the Work", by clicking on the links in this paragraph. It is a method of self-examination recommended to and practiced by most members of this forum, as a way of seeing ourselves, others, and the world around us from the perspective of OBJECTIVITY, rather through the distorting prism of our own SUBJECTIVITY -- i.e., our emotional issues, programs, mechanical behaviour, buffers, sacred cows, and wishful thinking. The Work benefits from active participation in a group/network like this, where others also involved in the Work can provide feedback and act as a mirror in which we can see ourselves more clearly. Two concepts that are important to this forum are strategic enclosure and external considering.

You'll also find frequent references on the forum to the "Big Five" psychology books, which are extremely helpful tools towards acquiring a basic understanding of your own "machine". Should you decide to explore those books at some point in the future, Laura suggests that they be read in the following order: The Myth of Sanity by Martha Stout; The Narcissistic Family by Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman & Robert M. Pressman; Trapped in The Mirror by Elan Golomb; Unholy Hungers by Barbara Hort; and In Sheep's Clothing by George K. Simon.

Please note that the heath issue is also an important matter if someone wants to clean his own "machine". So, after reading the diet and health section, if you want to go further, we encourage you to read some good books about that. Here's the recommended books : Detoxify or Die by Sherry Rogers, UltraMind Solution by Mark Hyman, Magnesium Miracle by Carolyn Dean, Alphalipoic Acid by Bert Berkson and Fat Resistance Diet by Leo Galland.

Note that there are some "off limits" area to the forum that you will be able to access as soon as you reach the minimum 10 post. So keep the noise down and start posting. You will also not be able to edit or delete your post till you reach a minimum of 50 post. In that respect it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

Looking forward to your participation.

Hey Dannybanny,

It's great that you brought up this subject as there is so much about the European Union that is not known by the people.
Many people truly believe that the Nazi's are the losers in the Second World War, but they are very wrong. In the same way that the Templars were thought to have been eliminated by the Church for their blasphemous rituals when they actually went "underground" and continued their agenda from behind the scenes, the Nazi's carefully planned their apparent defeat. If you want to read more about them, I highly recommend to read Joseph P. Farrell's books Reich of the Black Sun, SS Brotherhood of the Bell and Nazi International.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories on the EU being a "New European Soviet". The main reasons behind this story is the heavy infiltration of the KGB during the Cold War era of Western European Countries and the subsequent influence in the formation of a European Union. However, many tend to forget that the most important and influential country inside the EU and the EU institutions is non other than Germany. If one does a detailed analysis of the history of the EU, one will see infiltration coming both from the Soviet Communists and the German Nazis. What people tend to overlook is the fact that whilst they might look as two separate and opposing forces (mainly due to their ideological differences), at the top of the "pyramid" everything is united. Remember the letter that Albert Pike apparently sent to giuseppe Mazzini a couple of years before his death:

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

There is a lot of debate on whether Pike actually wrote the letter, but the accuracy of the events described here is quite astonishing, wouldn't you agree? Communism and Nazism are both the creation of the "Illuminati"; the EU is the continuation/"perfection" of the previous movements. The EU Commission President Barroso once compared the EU to an Empire. Where the Empires failed to unite the continent through force, the EU was able to unite the countries by consent/free choice (in a deceptive way of course). It is my opinion that the EU is going to become the most influential power in the World particularly now that the Lisbon Treaty has been ratified and the new European Council has been put into place.

However, IMO the EU will ultimately fail (on purpose). A clue lies in the building of the European Parliament in Strasbourg:

eu_tower_building-tower_of_babel.jpg

There is so much that can be covered on the EU, I have to go now. Looking forward to the topic!

If you want to read more about them, I highly recommend to read Joseph P. Farrell's books Reich of the Black Sun, SS Brotherhood of the Bell and Nazi International.

I will surley look in them when I'll have time, this will take some time because my priority are recommendeed books by forum, and there are so much of them and there is so little time!

The EU Commission President Barroso once compared the EU to an Empire.

Yes, here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Ralocq9uE

However, many tend to forget that the most important and influential country inside the EU and the EU institutions is non other than Germany

And France because they have the most population so in that way they can bring decisions they like, and little countries have no influence.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

There are some theories that say that the 1 WW war was waged so that the Empires could cease to exist, so that corporations could could spread through them and that! I wonder why they want to weaken the religions if they are in control of them?
Why want to weaken religion if they are useful for spiritual control of population and preservation of status quo, because religion teaches you to suffer and do nothing agaist PTB all your life for some paradise just to keep you in control!
C's said that Iluminati financed Hitler and that 2 WW was a test of our will, so they wanted for Hitler to succssed in creating NWO and to extreminete Jews because they wanted to create Master race!
I don't think they could predict all that things because wishful thinking gets you always, plans don't work every time in way you want! Either way it's hard to know what was they exact plan!

There is a lot of debate on whether Pike actually wrote the letter, but the accuracy of the events described here is quite astonishing, wouldn't you agree?

I don't know, if he or someone realy wrote it then I should be astonished but it could be also a faked letter from later period because some things in it don't hold water. Is there any evidence that it is from his time?

It is my opinion that the EU is going to become the most influential power in the World particularly now that the Lisbon Treaty has been ratified and the new European Council has been put into place.

If U.S is destroyed it influnce would rise but there is also Russia and China!

However, IMO the EU will ultimately fail (on purpose). A clue lies in the building of the European Parliament in Strasbourg:

I don't think it will, this picture of Tower of Babel is merged with picture of EU Parliament but it doesn't mean that EU Parliament building is symbol of Tower of Babel!

dannybananny said:
However, many tend to forget that the most important and influential country inside the EU and the EU institutions is non other than Germany

And France because they have the most population so in that way they can bring decisions they like, and little countries have no influence.

Germany has the biggest population with an estimated 80m inhabitants compared to France's ~60m, Italy's 58-60m and the UK's 60m (these are only estimates).

There are some theories that say that the 1 WW war was waged so that the Empires could cease to exist, so that corporations could could spread through them and that! I wonder why they want to weaken the religions if they are in control of them?
Why want to weaken religion if they are useful for spiritual control of population and preservation of status quo, because religion teaches you to suffer and do nothing agaist PTB all your life for some paradise just to keep you in control!
C's said that Iluminati financed Hitler and that 2 WW was a test of our will, so they wanted for Hitler to succssed in creating NWO and to extreminete Jews because they wanted to create Master race!
I don't think they could predict all that things because wishful thinking gets you always, plans don't work every time in way you want! Either way it's hard to know what was they exact plan!

The third quote mentioned from the letters actually explains why Christianity and the other Religions need to be "destroyed" in order for them to bring about their Luciferian doctrine:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

There is a lot of debate on whether Pike actually wrote the letter, but the accuracy of the events described here is quite astonishing, wouldn't you agree?

I don't know, if he or someone realy wrote it then I should be astonished but it could be also a faked letter from later period because some things in it don't hold water. Is there any evidence that it is from his time?

_http://www.theconspiracyexplained.com/IntroductionAmend.html
"There is some dispute over the existence of this letter, but several authors have made reference to it, including in works published in the last decade of the 19th Century, i.e. before world war 1. One such work is entitled Le Palladisme : Culte de Satan-Lucifer dans les Triangles Maconniques by Domenico Margiotta published in 1895, which is available to read in the British Library at St Pancras, London, shelfmark 8631.cc.38."

I don't think it will, this picture of Tower of Babel is merged with picture of EU Parliament but it doesn't mean that EU Parliament building is symbol of Tower of Babel!

There is a lot of information that leads to this interpretation. This link might help you understand why: _http://biblelight.net/Tower-of-Babel.htm

The third quote mentioned from the letters actually explains why Christianity and the other Religions need to be "destroyed" in order for them to bring about their Luciferian doctrine:

This third quote is very true especially about the Muslims and Jews, this is happening right now. This letter is then indeed remarkable evidence of their plans.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

And this movement will be NWO!

There is a lot of information that leads to this interpretation. This link might help you understand why: _http://biblelight.net/Tower-of-Babel.htm

I read it, in what way do you think it will fall? i know that Tower of Babel was destroyed by lizzies but maybe it irepresents new Babel, our civilization represents new Babel that will grow until it's destroyed by cataclisms and comets - my guess only!

This third quote is very true especially about the Muslims and Jews, this is happening right now. This letter is then indeed remarkable evidence of their plans.

What may be interesting is that there is a new "religion" in town... FOTCM :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

What may be interesting is that there is a new "religion" in town... FOTCM Smoking Smoking Smoking

New kids on the block! Bad boys, bad boys what you gone do, what you gone do when they come for you! :D

The German politicians hold the key positions within the EU parliament. Hans-Gert Poettering, leader of the Christian Democrats within the Parliament, was the former President. His successor (and current president) is former Polish PM Jerzy Buzek and is going to be succeeded by the leader of the Social Democrats, Martin Schultz, the most influential politician within the EU. They basically made a deal so that instead of having two german presidents in a row, they decided to put a polish guy in between to give the impression of "equality".

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerzy_Buzek
He succeeded the German Christian Democrat MEP, Hans-Gert Pöttering. He has pledged to make human rights and the promotion of the Eastern partnership two of his priority during his term of office, which will last two and a half years until, due to a political deal, Social Democrat MEP Martin Schulz will take over.

Joseph Farrell also talks about the influence of the German politicians within the EU. He quoted Martin Bormann, one of the top 4 Nazi officials, saying that the Nazi's would take control of Europe by "creating a European Federation which Germany will be able to dominate by elastic political means": _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wJboIFKCFU (1:40:30). He also mentions the unusual connection between physics and finance and how various influential German politicians were/are physicians (large hadron collider anyone?).

Oh btw, do you know what's the European Union "National" Anthem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTsQk7IKyTk

For some reason I came across these alleged "predictions of world wars by Albert Pike". They appear in a book written in 1955 called "Pawns in the Game" by William Guy Carr. Carr claims that they were part of a letter written by Pike to his Italian friend, politician Giuseppe Mazzini and that the letter was catalogued in the British Museum Library, London. It is has since been discovered that the letter was never in the British Museum Library.

Here are a few paragraphs from pages 10-11 in the pdf of the book.

"Pike’s plan was as simple as it has proved effective. He required that Communism, Naziism, Political Zionism, and other International movements be organized and used to foment the three global wars and three major revolutions.

The first world war was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the powers of the Tzars in Russia and turn that country into the stronghold of Atheistic Communism. The differences stirred up by agentur of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were to be used to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.

World War Two, was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was to be fought so that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During world war two International Communism was to be built up until it equalled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm. Can any informed person deny Roosevelt and Churchill did not put this policy into effect?

So far so good, although Carr was writing in 1955 after these events had occurred. He attributes these predictions to Pike who died in 1891, which would make them more impressive, although we only have Carr's word for that.

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agents of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically. Can any unbiased and reasoning person deny that the intrigue now going on in the Near, Middle, and Far East isn’t designed to accomplish this devilish purpose?

This one hasn't worked out as predicted. Sure, there is an ongoing conflict between Palestinians/Lebanese Muslims and the Jews in Israel, but it does not involve others in the Muslim world against Israel, if anything it is other Muslims against Muslims. And neither Israel nor the Muslim world have "destroyed themselves". Unless that is still to come of course.

On August 15, 1871, Pike told Mazzini that after World War Three is ended, those who aspire to undisputed world domination will provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever known. We quote his own written words (taken from the letter catalogued in the British Museum Library, London, Eng.) :

We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of, savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

This last paragraph is a pretty interesting prediction in light of the domination of the "postmodernists" of recent years, but it hasn't come "after world war 3".

Last edited:
Whenever I read up on the topic of global conspiracies, ideology is always central to these conspiracies.

And so, I end up likening humanity as a global scale electric motor. And ideology serves to polarize us and the policies and perceptions set to direct our mental inclinations toward these poles that are alternating so as to harness our powers.

So, from a personal perspective we see the world, the issues, and do our part... but in a industrial perspective, all that we are is a human resource, and the manner of harnessing our powers is through polarizing political discourse, where we are drawn to these alternating poles that are always the same, yet perceived as 'half empty' or 'half full' in order to channel our energies from phase to phase and power the industrial ideological motor.

Notice how the elections are equally divided? Or how about republicans siding with democrats or vice versa? That is what government policy is - to trick us into action, and then channeling and harnessing it. As if we are electricity. And all their schemes can be easily understood, but conspiracy theories - in themselves - are but facets channeled into their designs - hiding from us the simplicty of exploitation in a industrial mechanical method that is entwined with our destiny.

To explain things in such a way tends to make it look entirely bad, but it isn't. It is simply our social nature in action - but in a perspective devoid of goodwill, and merely mechanical. But people are generally good, so while this perspective is accurate, we have to believe that others are of goodwill, and negativity only reinforces a notion that our nature is bad, but it is only bad where it lacks goodwill.

Back
Top Bottom