Truth Perspective: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity with David M. Jacobs

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
UFO sightings. Alien abduction accounts. These topics have been so fraught with misinformation, sensationalism and pure speculation over the years that to learn what is actually occurring can be a very difficult undertaking even under the best of circumstances. There are a few out there who succeed in doing so though.

Joining us for this Sunday's episode of The Truth Perspective is retired Professor of History David M. Jacobs, author of such well-known titles as The UFO Controversy in America, Secret Life and The Threat. In his most recent book, Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity, Dr. Jacobs takes his research another step further and presents his latest findings and conclusions about the alien presence here on Earth.

In his well-grounded and concrete style, Dr. Jacobs will be going into detail to explain the rigors of his study, as well as how he has come to understand this topic of topics. If you have ever wondered what the truth about aliens was, you'll want to listen in!

The Truth Perspective is brought to you by the SOTT Radio Network and SOTT, your one-stop source for independent, unbiased, alternative news and commentary on world events.

Live every Sunday at 12 pm Eastern.

https://radio.sott.net/

Reactions: KJS
I never read his books but I am planning on it. Was recently thinking about it. Definitely going to listen to the show :D

I have read all his books.

Definitely someone worthwhile listening to. A high quality guest -- in my opinion.

FWIW.

sitting said:
I have read all his books.

Definitely someone worthwhile listening to. A high quality guest -- in my opinion.

FWIW.

Ditto, I'll be listening as well.

Sounds very interesting, a must listen for sure. Good catch to get him on the show!

I read one of Jacobs' book years ago. The idea was incredibly frightening yet somehow it answered a lot of questions and strange experiences some of my family members and I had from way back when.

Really looking forward to listening to this show.

It sounds like it will be a fascinating interview. I read "Secret Life" quite some time ago. I'm excited to hear about his latest findings. :rockon:

Sounds VERY interesting and I'll definitely be tuning in. I was just going to do a search on what kindle book to buy next and saw this announcement, so I'll check him out. Maybe Kindle versions are available. I'm totally unfamiliar with his work.

You are utterly amazing Cassiopeae, wow, Dr.Jacobs?!!! I'm blown away and cant wait to hear what he has to divulge today after all these years since his first books, and the research he uncovered, too cool. After all that has been shared on this forum - that is definitely a great radio show to look forward to hearing!

One of his books "The Threat -- Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda" is available on this site:

(I hope there's no improper copyright infringement here.) The material is also somewhat dated, as the book first came out in 1998.

He has admitted often that he felt deeply depressed by his own findings. Fearing for his children's future. With feelings of hopelessness. I find this in sharp contrast to the C's mood of wonderment and excitement (for us.) It will be interesting to hear his latest views and emotional state of mind.

FWIW.

Questions about implants would be interesting, imho.

Have hypnotized people told Dr. Jacobs that they got implants during abductions (next to all things about hybrids that came out during hypnosis?
If so, what was the purpose of those implants?
If they found implants during sessions, have he and his clients tried to deal somehow with those implants?

Have any of his clients ever mentioned their souls and alien interest in our souls?
Did Dr. Jacobs had any case that clients speak about aliens take control over him/her, did anyone mentioned aliens installing alien entity into clients body?

Quote from:
BARBARA: The Story of a UFO Investigator by Barbara Bartholic As told to Peggy Fielding

BARBARA: Why?
NINA: We’re just going to be guinea pigs. We’re not going to be nothing else. That’s it. And they can do it. I am powerless when they come and they’re doing it all
electronically. I know I have no right to say “no” to anything they want to do. They are working on our minds and on our souls.
(NOTE FROM BARBARA: Nina and all the other abductees have told me there is no protection from these aliens nor from their abductions.

…….

NINA: They are trying to keep the human feelings that we have. They are trying to replace our body liquids so we can do their bidding. They believe what they are doing will better them. If they make a mistake during the experiments they have no regrets.
BARBARA: What is their ultimate purpose?
NINA: To try and get to the soul and the mind of every human. Some people have already been programmed into doing and saying things that normally they would not do or say. Now they’re working on our souls and our will power.
(NOTE: One of the ways humans are being taken over is through tiny electronic wires inserted into the areas between the toes.)
……

Youtube: Dr. Karla Turner 1993 Panel Discussion (1 of 2)
1.21.30 – 1.22.06
(Taking over of human body)
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Dr.+Karla+Turner+1993+Panel+Discussion+%281+of+2%29

Quote from
Karla Turner - Into the Fringe
There was one dream, more a nightmare, Sandy told us, that had recurred throughout her life. The first time she’d dreamed it was when she was very young, perhaps five, and
as she described the dream, I saw that Barbara’s eyes got wider and wider. It was always the same dream: Sandy is standing very close to a dull gray surface, her face only inches away. The gray thing is an enormous sphere, so huge that in comparison Sandy is only a tiny dot. Something is drawing her into the sphere, but she is fighting against the urge, for she knows that if she ever enters the sphere, she will “never come back.” This dream had first occurred when Sandy was seriously ill and there was a question of her surviving the illness.
She finished telling us about the dream, and Barbara’s expression was very strange. “You are the first person I’ve ever met,” she told Sandy, “who has seen the sphere.” “You’ve seen it, too?” Sandy asked in surprise.
“Yes, in St. Louis,” Barbara replied, “when I was about five years old.”
“What is it, do you know?” Sandy wondered.
“Well, no, I’m not sure,” Barbara answered evasively and changed the subject. But it was clear that she knew more than she was willing to say. When we were alone, however, on our way to take her to the airport, I immediately asked her about the gray sphere.
“I’ve never told anyone about this,” she said. “That’s why I couldn’t believe it when Sandy started describing the thing! Our experiences must have been very similar.”
“Why didn’t you want to tell her about it, then?” I asked.
“I didn’t want to frighten her,” Barbara explained.
‘When I was taken to the sphere, I was told that it was ‘a repository for souls,’ where human souls are somehow recycled. If that’s the same thing Sandy saw, I guess she
wouldn’t have come out of that sphere alive.”
I agreed that there was no need to worry Sandy with this information, but we both hoped that at some future time she would decide to undergo regression.
……….
……….
Imo, the Soul is the main thing about abductions. Using soul-energy as food for Them is not the main thing. They want to make bodies compatible for souls AND for Them, so They can gain eternal existence. Different “evaluating” forms of Hybrids are only adjustments for that main purpose?

SOS…

sitting said:
One of his books "The Threat -- Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda" is available on this site:

(I hope there's no improper copyright infringement here.) The material is also somewhat dated, as the book first came out in 1998.

I removed the link. It's bad form to have a guest on the show and then for us to provide a link to a free copy of a book he actively sells to provide income for himself. :)

Back
Top Bottom