Truth Perspective w/ Jim Vieira and Hugh Newman: Giants on Record

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Hidden in local archives and dusty Smithsonian reports are accounts that are all but forgotten to North American historians and scientists: accounts of giant (7 to 9 feet tall) skeletons discovered all across the country, many buried under earthen mounds. Some photographs still exist, but curiously, the skeletons do not.

On this Sunday's episode of the Truth Perspective we interview Jim Viera and Hugh Newman, authors of Giants on Record: America's Hidden History, Secrets in the Mounds and the Smithsonian Files. We'll be discussing their research: the archaeological finds, the implications for our views on human history, and the nature of the apparent cover-up.

https://radio.sott.net/

Same SOTT time, same SOTT channel.

I read this book which has loads of images of news items or Smithsonian reports or other evidence, and it really blew me away how much there was and how it has been buried or destroyed and suppressed.

Modern science just is NOT doing its job. We really need to know what went on in the past, how things ended for other civilizations, because we may very well be facing a repeat performance.

Fascinating topic! Looking forward to listening to the show!

I saw the book mentioned in the "Session Book 1996" and wrote it out immediately, to buy it later. Now all the more reason to buy it and read it. Looking forward to the interview! Fascinating stuff...

I have this book as my next book to read. These giants fascinate me. I read a similar book last year (gave it to a friend so I can't remember the name) that had loads of articles from the past that dealt with giants that were found and how the Smithsonian got them out of sight and out of mind.

This is going to be a fascinating show! Thank you for getting these guys on the show! :thup:

Pashalis said:
I saw the book mentioned in the "Session Book 1996" and wrote it out immediately, to buy it later. Now all the more reason to buy it and read it. Looking forward to the interview! Fascinating stuff...

Yeah it was mind blowing. This will be another great show, and a proactive discussion. :thup:

From Session November 2, 1994

Q: (L) Now, when you talk about the comet cluster, as you have on many occasions, the technical definition of a comet is that it is a chunk of ice. Is this the case with the comets in this cluster?
A: And other substances, primarily iridium cores.
Q: (L) Now you say there are 36 million Nephilim heading this way, are they 4th density beings?
A: No. They live in 4 d but are 3 d. They are as physical as you. Behave like gestapo. Gestapo was inspired by Nephilim through Lizard beings' influence over Hitler. It was a practice run. Q: (L) Are any of the Nephilim going to be friendly toward us?
A: No.
Q: (L) Now, you said that the Nephilim were seeded on a planet called D'Ankhiar as were human beings. When you said we were seeded there, what did you mean.
A: Was proper environment for molecularization.
Q: (L) Are you saying that the physical bodies on planet earth, the various types of mankind such as Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, Australopithicus etc., were generated on that other planet and then brought here?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) I am assuming that if the Nephilim are 3 d that they die like we do. Is this correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?
A: Correct. But wrong approach.
Q: (L) What is the right approach?
A: Knowledge protects.
Q: (L) Well, if a 15 foot tall guy comes at me and wants to knock me around, what is knowledge going to do to protect me?
A: You will be in 4th density.
Q: (L) So, before they get here we will be 4 d?
A: Crossing.
Q: (L) All three of us?
A: Yes, and many others.
Q: (L) So, we are not going to have to deal with the Nephilim?
A: Not correct.
Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these guys and some won't?
A: But you will have to too.
Q: (L) I don't understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to transition to 4 d also? A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration: When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into 4th density.
nephilim-giants.jpg

Laura said:
I read this book which has loads of images of news items or Smithsonian reports or other evidence, and it really blew me away how much there was and how it has been buried or destroyed and suppressed.

Modern science just is NOT doing its job. We really need to know what went on in the past, how things ended for other civilizations, because we may very well be facing a repeat performance.

I'm in the last half of the last chapter, and the book is a jaw dropper. I didn't realize how much evidence there was for giants, how widely the evidence spread, how BIG some of these giants were, etc. It's astounding, really!

Looking forward to the show!

Same here, I look forward to listening to the show! I bought the book a while a go and its still on the 'to read' pile. Maybe this show will bump it up to 'read now'.

I've read the book as well, and it really is a fascinating study into humanity's past. The archaeological record given in the book supports many other references, from the Cs to Cayce to Plato. This book really adds support to the idea of Atlanteans coming to America (among other places) in mass migration around 10,000 BC during the last Ice Age after a major cataclysm and began what archaeologists refer to as the Clovis Culture in the US and built the earthen mounds across the Eastern US and elsewhere.

I recall the Cs saying that genetic anomalies such as gigantism to be the result of gravity changes or alterations, but couldn't find that on a search. That might be part of the cause for giant skeletons, but as Laura noted in Comets and the Horns of Moses, people living in the Tunguska region after the bolide explosion showed genetic alterations. So, it's certainly possible that cometary bombardment is at least partly responsible for human's giant past.

Having skimmed through the book,the science in favor of giants is overwhelming.Human history is so much more interesting than we were ever taught in schools and I'm absolutely disgusted by the Smithsonian cover up and the complacency of the scientific community in general.Though knowing about psychos in power and the general corruption and fascism that holds sway behind the scenes makes this kind of revelation unsurprising.I am still really salty about it though and I wonder if there'll ever be a time where human history AS IT HAPPENED will be widely known and accepted.I'd love to live in that world. :rolleyes:

Hindsight Man said:
[...]I am still really salty about it though and I wonder if there'll ever be a time where human history AS IT HAPPENED will be widely known and accepted.I'd love to live in that world. :rolleyes:

Me too! But unfurtunately I don't think we need to hold our breath there, at least not in a world like this one.

Pashalis said:
Hindsight Man said:
[...]I am still really salty about it though and I wonder if there'll ever be a time where human history AS IT HAPPENED will be widely known and accepted.I'd love to live in that world. :rolleyes:

Me too! But unfurtunately I don't think we need to hold our breath there, at least not in a world like this one.

When the thinning of the veil becomes to obvious. Let's see how those hardcore materialistic scientists will disintegrate. And how fast their authority will crumble.

I am hoping here that humanity will reconsider everything what those false propets ever told us about reality, Including Giants. But I honestly haven't got a clue how all of it is going to play out. I am just guessing.

Beau said:
I've read the book as well, and it really is a fascinating study into humanity's past. The archaeological record given in the book supports many other references, from the Cs to Cayce to Plato. This book really adds support to the idea of Atlanteans coming to America (among other places) in mass migration around 10,000 BC during the last Ice Age after a major cataclysm and began what archaeologists refer to as the Clovis Culture in the US and built the earthen mounds across the Eastern US and elsewhere.

I recall the Cs saying that genetic anomalies such as gigantism to be the result of gravity changes or alterations, but couldn't find that on a search. That might be part of the cause for giant skeletons, but as Laura noted in Comets and the Horns of Moses, people living in the Tunguska region after the bolide explosion showed genetic alterations. So, it's certainly possible that cometary bombardment is at least partly responsible for human's giant past.

I think that the Americas were the "base" of Atlantis. They didn't come there after a cataclysm, some few of them survived, thus the myths recorded by the NA's as laid out in "Man and Impact in the Americas".

Laura said:
I think that the Americas were the "base" of Atlantis. They didn't come there after a cataclysm, some few of them survived, thus the myths recorded by the NA's as laid out in "Man and Impact in the Americas".

It's more or less what I thought too, actually. The cataclysms wipe out the megafauna, and at the same time send humanity into a regressed form of civilization. Plus, that probably makes finding archaeological evidence pre-10,000BC difficult. The books I've been reading are all coming from the idea that Atlantis was based in the Atlantic and sunk from the cataclysms which caused the dispersal of Atlanteans to America, Iberia, etc. But I think the above is more likely. I suppose I need to read Man and Impact in the Americas next!

Laura said:
Beau said:

So it seems history is repeating itself in this regard too! Very interesting... Maybe the psychopaths of then where the giants (a big maybe here, since that is simply nothing more then speculation at this point), and now they have their home base there again, but this time disguised much more deceitfully and cunningly.

Gives a whole new meaning to what the C's one said, that "the giants are coming back" (paraphrasing), but maybe not in the obvious way many have thought.

Back
Top Bottom