Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

This gives me the impression that he's not getting the chance to chase after an idea he never did because he was tied to his duties at Fox, which is the other interesting angle of this situation.. by attempting to cut him off from public discourse, they have set him free.

Truly looking forward to whatever he's cooking.

The other interesting aspect of it is that, he was somewhat tied to the one side of the political spectrum within Fox, but now he no longer needs it.. so his discourse will perhaps become more balanced.

I daresay it isn't the last we've heard from him, he has been let go from the MSM, but that may be a good thing for his audience.

There is speculation going on that there might be some kind of contract obligations that have to be fulfilled and/or that Tucker and Fox are currently in negotiations on his terms of leaving. Both could mean that Tucker is, at least for the time being, held on a leash, with the result that he can’t say or do much now, let alone starting something new independently on the internet. I think that’s a good possibility and might have been planned by the PTB in the attempt to silence him, especially before the next elections are finished and probably in the hopes that people will forget him until the point in which he is free to speak again:

I agree with you Hesper. That was a very good theological evaluation of what Tucker was saying.
Yup. Once you see that it's the 'powers and principalities' at work (the "larger force acting upon us", as Carlson described it, or the invisible, non-human, hyperdimensional force, as we'd describe it), you're seeing 'the whole banana'.

I've never seen a better description of liberal dems:

Ex-US Army Psyops Expert: Fox News Fired Carlson To Maintain "Semi Lobotomized Quasi Retarded Population"​

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

A former US Army psychological warfare officer says that Tucker Carlson was fired by Fox News because of the regime’s agenda to maintain an “uninformed semi lobotomized quasi retarded population.”

The remarks were made by US counter-terror expert Scott Bennett.

Carlson and Fox News “parted ways” on Monday with speculation still raging as to the specific reason why the network canned its highest rated and most popular host.

According to Bennett, Carlson posed too much of a threat to institutional power because he turned Americans into proper “researchers and thinkers”.

Carlson offered an “intellectualism, truthfulness, and an analytical depth that no other news personality has ever done in the history of the United States as far back as I can remember,” said Bennett.

Tucker needed to be “silenced” because he represented too big a threat to the “powers and principalities, institutions and agendas that seek an unenlightened uninformed semi lobotomized quasi retarded population that do not question, do not research, do not analyze but simply digest and follow instructions,” according to Bennett.

“Tucker Carlson also exposed the fraud and money laundering racketeering crimes of FTX and the Democrat Party in Ukraine involving the United States government. He exposed the US biochemical labs in Ukraine and their connection to the Democrat Party, President Barack Obama, Vice President Biden, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Bill Gates, and other US government agencies and pharmaceutical companies,” Bennett told Sputnik.

The ex-host’s anti-regime rhetoric “could no longer be tolerated by the corrupt American media and political establishment,” said Bennett, adding that his exit signals “the death of American media”.

The former US army psyops officer suggested that Senator Chuck Schumer had threatened to utilize the CIA and the FBI to deploy secret government operations against Tucker to get him off air unless he was fired.

Schumer previously called for Carlson to be taken off air after he broadcast footage showing the January 6 ‘riot’ leaders were actually allowed into the Capitol and chaperoned around by authorities.

As we highlighted earlier, one of the reasons behind Tucker’s dismissal is a lawsuit fired by former show producer Abby Grossberg, who claims she was bullied and subjected to sexist and anti-semitic harassment.

However, Grossberg’s own lawyer revealed that she has never even met Carlson.

Rod Dreher has some interesting observations about what went down during Tucker's Heritage Foundation speech. Whether or not his firing was directly related to that speech, it sure is a remarkable synchronicity, like a sort of marker event that at some level correlates with his being dealt with. Here's the relevant part, but the whole thing is worth a read:

This is the state of things in the USA. I have seen online some people criticizing Tucker for not being a squeaky-clean gentleman, based on what has come out about his private in-house communications. While there are certainly some things he should bring to his confessor, if bad Episcopalians had confessors, don’t let piety prevent you from seeing what’s really going on here. The only major voice in the US mainstream media opposing US war policy, the transing of our children, of woke capitalism, of the US Government’s multi-front war on its own citizens (with the collaboration of tech and media) in the name of fighting disinformation — he’s now gone. And the final straw was a speech he gave in which he mentioned the spiritual aspect of this struggle we all find ourselves in. One Catholic friend who was present at Heritage said that since Tucker’s speech, he’s heard from a number of people in the room telling him that they left much more focused on looking beyond politics to their faith for how to resist. Another Catholic friend, a reader of this newsletter, emailed to say that he too was in the audience that day, and the feeling as Tucker delivered the talk was so intense that they all thought he was about to announce his conversion to Catholicism.

Something important spiritually happened here. Tucker Carlson, an affable sinner, went to the citadel of Washington conservatism, delivered a talk in which he took a shot at the Republican Party, indicating his disdain for them, and told his audience that the crisis engulfing our country and our civilization can only be explained in terms of spiritual warfare. He urged them to pray. A couple of days later, he was out of a job.

Some of you have pointed out that other Fox hosts are open about their faith, and still work there. That is true. I mean no disrespect to them, because it’s not everybody’s place to speak the same way about their faith in public life. I don’t see that they’re doing anything wrong. But let’s be real: their expression of faith does not threaten the Machine, the Cathedral. Again, I want to be clear: I don’t believe they, or any Christian with a public platform, is required to attack the Cathedral. I don’t criticize those Christian women. I only want to point out that they use their witness in a way that does not threaten the Cathedral. That’s the difference here.

Laugh if you want, but I believe that this is a very specific sign of the times in the same way that the Nashville shooting (including the way the Cathedral handled it (e.g., the vice president traveled to Nashville in its wake, not meeting with the families of the murdered Christians, but with Democrats and pro-trans forces). In my book Live Not By Lies, I quote a Slovak priest who said that under Communism, the Gospel shone a clear light through the darkness. Now, though, in the face of this new deception, said the priest, the light of the Gospel hits only fog.

That was a few years ago. I suggest to you now that the fog is clearing. It is becoming easier to perceive what we are dealing with — for those who want to see, that is. Many don’t. Last night I was talking at length with a Catholic friend, a scholar who agreed with me that the rapidity and totality of the collapse we’re all living through is absolutely stunning. Speaking of what Pope Francis and his team are doing to the Catholic Church, he said that he never could have imagined how fast and how thoroughly things could have gone so bad there. He said that he cannot explain it except through the demonic. He sounded like Tucker Carlson.

Neighbors of Tucker while he is living in Maine had things to say about him:

When Tucker Carlson’s Maine neighbors talk about him, it has nothing to do with the show that rocked the media and political worlds during Carlson’s stint with Fox News.

“He is one of the most down-to-earth people I’ve ever met who was so-called famous,” Neil Olsen, 75, said, according to the Daily Mail.

“I’m a layman, let’s just say. I’m a nobody, and I’m out there doing some fishing and trapping, and Tucker’s spending time with me,” he said.

“And I could just tell, he just wants to be a down-to-earth person. I haven’t met anyone who’s been around this guy that didn’t like him,” he continued.

Carlson has a home in Bryant Pond, located within the town of Woodstock in western Maine. Carlson has largely worked from Maine in the summer since the days of the pandemic when he had a studio built there. He also owns a home in Florida.

Susan Hatstat, 37, who works at a convenience store, called her frequent customer “just a really good guy, always super polite.”

“He’s normal when he’s here, nice to everybody. He doesn’t act like a celebrity. He comes here, grabs snacks, gets treats for his dogs. I like him, and his family’s really nice,” she added.

“You go around some people and they’re stuffed shirts, if you know what I’m saying. Tucker isn’t what people think he is,” Olsen said, recalling a conversation he and Carlson had about religion.

“So I said to Tucker, there are like eight different religions, and everybody thinks theirs is the best, so seven of them have got to be wrong,” he said he told the former Fox News host.

“And his quote to me was something I’m going to live by the rest of my life: He said, ‘Neil, for me, in all religions, we all know that there’s something special out there,’ and for him it’s God. I just thought that was a great answer,” Olsen said.

Olsen recalled one time when Carlson invited him and his family to watch a show at the studio.

“One of my daughters really, let’s just say, wasn’t a Tucker fan,” he said.

“When she left there, he didn’t necessarily win her over with all the political aspects, but she left there knowing, hey, he’s actually a nice guy,” he continued.

Patrick Feeney, a carpenter who cares for Carlson’s property when he is not there, called him “very generous, very honest — super honest. Wouldn’t do anything dishonest,” according to the Sun Journal.

Feeney said that on the day he was fired, “Tucker did not seem upset or nervous at all. I don’t think it’s going to be a hiccup in his life.”

Perhaps the best testimony to the way Carlson has become a fixture in Maine life was a headline from the Bangor Daily News on the Associated Press story that announced Carlson had been fired.

“Maine man loses television job,” the headline read.

For those who missed it, Carlson according to this article is apparently still under contract with Fox, which means that he's not really fired, but more importantly silenced. Loosing views and paying him to do nothing is less important than having him saying things about the establishment on air.

According to former Fox host Megyn Kelly, Carlson is not free to negotiate with other potential employers because he's still technically under contract with Fox. Check out this blurb from Red State website:
There's a report from 19FortyFive from John Rossamondo that Tucker Carlson texted them, "I'm still employed by Fox," that he had not been fired. Now, we're not seeing anyone else reporting on that, so we relate that report with that proviso. That report does, however, fit with what Kelly said. 19FortyFive also said Carlson did not explain the reasoning for the parting of ways, just as Kelly said.

If this is all true, then, as Kelly says, Fox needs to let Carlson out of the contract as soon as possible, so his voice is freed to get about doing his job. But for the moment, it's concerning, if it means he's stopped from pursuing other opportunities and is effectively silenced." ("Megyn Kelly Drops Important Info About Tucker Departure, Blog Reports Text From Tucker", Red State)
What Kelly seems to ignore is that "silencing" Carlson was the primary objective from the get-go. The fact that he is still under contract simply makes it easier for his enemies to control and censor him. Many readers have noticed that Carlson has not posted another video on his Twitter account since last week's 2-minute blockbuster that raked in over 70 million views. That probably means that he's been advised by his attorney that anything he produces will be construed as a violation of his contract with Fox. In other words, keeping Tucker on the payroll may be the most effective way to shut him up which is precisely what they want.

What comes to mind about the latest Tucker controversy.
Media Matters Accidentally Makes Tucker Carlson Look Awesome With 'Leaked' Videos
BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, MAY 04, 2023 - 09:15 AM

Earlier this week, the paste-eaters at Media Matters published several behind-the-scenes videos of Tucker Carlson which were meant to make the former Fox News host look bad - but instead totally backfired.

The negative press began last week, with the NY Times reporting from legal filings in the Fox-Dominion lawsuit that Tucker called someone's girlfriend "yummy," cracked jokes about his "postmenopausal fans," and told Media Matters to "go -flick- yourself!"

Who wouldn't want to grab a beer with this guy?

Then, Media Matters released 'previously unreported video' of Carlson making a sex joke with Piers Morgan.

"If we're going to talk about sex, I'd love to hit some of the fine points of technique, but, you know, but it's your show. It's totally up to you," says Carlson, to which Morgan replies without skipping a beat: "We can certainly talk about your sexual technique, especially after your tanning testicles last week," referring to a joke Carlson made about a reported decline in testosterone levels.

"Not mine," Carlson replies, adding "We'll speak in more general terms, but I've got something to add."

Again, this only makes Carlson look like a regular, non-turtleneck sweater-wearing, hilarious dude.

The on Wednesday, Media Matters' Gertz thinks this clip of Carlson calling a Dominion lawyer a "slimy -bad person-" is going to cause his fans to... what, clutch pearls and vow never to watch Tucker again?

And as the Federalist Papers notes, Carlson wanted an upcoming interview with controversial influencer Andrew Tate to look more official.

In the video, Carlson is speaking on the phone to a man who asked if Carlson could wear a sweater instead of a suit while conducting an upcoming interview. The unnamed subject of the interview was “panicky” about wearing a suit, the man on the phone said. In the Tate interview, Tate wore a T-shirt and Carlson a sweater.

“This is airing on the night-time show, and I want it to look official,” Carlson said on the phone in the leaked video, not “like bro talk.”

As for putting the interview on Fox Nation: “But nobody’s going to watch it on Fox Nation,” Carlson said. “Nobody watches Fox Nation because the site sucks. So I’d really just like to dump the whole thing on YouTube.”

And on Thursday, Tucker joked about whether "pillow fights ever break out" in the women's bathroom.

Gertz thinks he's on a roll...

The Media Matters campaign is certainly coordinated with Fox news, or some group within Fox feeding them with videos and texts etc.. All it shows is that they're so disconnected from normal people, they don't even know what would be considered damaging or embarrassing (except for the woke weirdos). One wonders if these people are still human at some level.

The Media Matters campaign is certainly coordinated with Fox news, or some group within Fox feeding them with videos and texts etc.. All it shows is that they're so disconnected from normal people, they don't even know what would be considered damaging or embarrassing (except for the woke weirdos). One wonders if these people are still human at some level.

I don't think it matters if they think it could be damaging or embarrasing, the tactic is just to have some sort of "evidence" of Carlson's "bigotry" or whatever and point back to those videos and texts when asked for "proof." It has nothing to do with the truth, or a fair assessment or even an open debate, as they already made up their minds.

Back
Top Bottom