Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

I haven't read it yet, but he has also published a book called "Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution".

I'll order it and put it on my reading list since I think it might be quite important at this point in time to understand what is going on in america and the world from a sort of inside perspective and someone who is close to Trump for 20 years.

At about 42-43 minutes Tucker answers the question many of us have about how it is he's allowed to say the things he says. According to Tucker, the people at Fox News are given complete autonomy in what they say. They can say whatever they want and no one calls them to say; "you can't say that." Maybe that's the truth, IDK

Then around 46 minutes he says some really interesting positive things about nicotine. Now he thinks getting it in the form of gum or lozenges are the way to go so as to avoid the tar and other things from smoking. Always worth listening to Tucker, IMO.

he says some really interesting positive things about nicotine. Now he thinks getting it in the form of gum or lozenges are the way to go
It really stood out how he made a pause, smiled and said "it's great". He obviously experiences the benefits and would recommend it broadly.

The ending was also nice when he explained that he simply aligns himself with people who exercise the attitude towards others (and their opinions) the way he does. In other words, strengthen the bonds with people who you feel are on the same course, who respect different views as part of social and political life without any need to shout at or ridicule the opposing party.

I'll order it and put it on my reading list since I think it might be quite important at this point in time to understand what is going on in america and the world from a sort of inside perspective and someone who is close to Trump for 20 years.
I agree it should be a worthwhile read. Just checked Amazon and there are 3 other books (under the same name) that just want to throw more light on what Carlson wrote, in a form independent summaries and analysis so clearly the book is making waves.

This a repost from the Epstein thread:

Interestingly, I just came across the following video below after I've tried to find what Tucker Carlson has to say about all of this yesterday evening out of curiosity. What I noticed yesterday to my surprise was that I couldn't find anything! So I went to FOX itself on youtube and searched all the latest videos and was even more surprised that I couldn't find any videos from Carlson in the last days. Which is unusual. So I got suspicious and kind of thought, was he suspended or something, because he wanted to say something at FOX that would be to much for them? But the I forgot about it. But then I forgot about it and now I' coming across this video:

Could it be that Carlson was suspended and taken into another "vacation" because of what he said or wanted to say? The guy in the video seems to suggest that his latest comments about "white supremacy doesn't exist" were too much for FOX news and that's why. Or maybe because of what he wanted to say about the Epstein case? Tucker Carlson's last post on twitter was on 8. August as the guy above mentions in the video. It is this one:

All speculation at this point though...

As the guy mentions, Tucker apparently just went on a vacation before this new one. Also, all his kids are grown up, and as far as I know out of the house.

I seem to remember this happened once before, maybe about a year ago, with Tucker 'disappearing' and lots of speculating on social media that he had been let go from Fox for something he had said. But it turned out that he really was just on vacation.

I seem to remember this happened once before, maybe about a year ago, with Tucker 'disappearing' and lots of speculating on social media that he had been let go from Fox for something he had said. But it turned out that he really was just on vacation.

Let’s hope this is the case also this time. He is pretty much the only person in american mainstream that tells it in most cases as it is and apparently speaks out things that shouldn‘t be said on mainstream television.

It's rude to film someone without asking. But Tucker's composure and patience is of star quality. I think situations like this and how you handle it tell a lot about a person. 😁

Good comment on the video: (OSIT)

Notice how he handles this situation. Asks a few questions & gets a read on the guy, then once he see no threat, he proceeded to TALK with the man & engage. He is very nice about & even shows him his flys he uses. NO other media talent would respond like this.

Sat on this while determining where to post and this appears to be the most appropriate thread. Also addresses a question set aside for the next session regarding Tucker. The J6 part is near the end:

1,056,726 views Mar 11, 2023 #redacted #claytonmorris #natalimorris
Tucker Carlson sits down with Redacted Host Clayton Morris for a wide ranging interview about the January 6th video controversy, the state of journalism, personal attacks and much more.
[41:00]

Tucker discusses a bunch of subjects here, a few that are of relevance to the forum.

He talks for about 10 minutes about UFOs and the military. He was approached by a Stanford professor who’s involved with studying military members brains who have been exposed to UFOs and have been harmed by them. Interesting stuff that hasn’t been reported.

He also talks about how the NSA hacked his phone when he was trying to set up an interview with Putin before Ukraine kicked off and how they essentially prevented the interview.

There’s a bit about Epstein and how he was murdered in jail and how Bill Barr covered that up.

He’s an interesting guy and that comes through in this interview, some other notes are how his thinking about the media has changed over his career after covering stories in war zones and also realizing he’s been part of the control structure.

One last note is that he’s an advocate for nicotine and understands the science behind it.

It’s one of the few interviews where you see an older person who can relate to the younger generation and they agree on many subjects.

The UFO discussion starts at about 1:08 for anyone who wants to jump to that part.

Thanks for sharing, I just started to listen to it and it sounds very cool, it's good to hear from him in a nonscripted format.

And I have to say that I really disliked him over a decade ago, and I do think he's grown a lot as a person, and now he's one of the only voices of reason.

Thanks for sharing, I just started to listen to it and it sounds very cool, it's good to hear from him in a nonscripted format.

And I have to say that I really disliked him over a decade ago, and I do think he's grown a lot as a person, and now he's one of the only voices of reason.
Same exact thoughts from me. It’s really nice to see how his thinking has changed, gives me hope for people.

He’s got insight, he admits that he can be a real confrontational prick when exposed to certain people and he’s had to reign himself in because it’s not an appropriate way to behave. I have the same tendencies.

It’s interesting to me that he tried to join the CIA out of college and now he’s essentially working against them on some level and he’s aware of it.

Back
Top Bottom