Twisted Observations

Cyre2067

The Living Force
(so i wrote out half this post and when i minimized the window it closed instead of minimizing - strange.)

I've been having major shifts in my perceptions lately that i wanted to share here. (oh and my mouse just died.) To Start i've been having a radar-like feeling around OPs. They just kinda stick out since i've been following the OP thread. Its like gay-dar if you have that experience only their actions/speech just make it obvious they aren't really there or thinking critically. It's happened at home around my mom (subject specific), when i was out at the bar (few people stuck out like sore thumbs from their actions/speech) and at this house party (kids were age 17-25). I've noticed it can be subject specific in some people and on all the time in others, at least while i was around them.

I've been doing energy work lately as discussed in the NEW system and I've been gaining alot of experiences from that. Mostly I've been feeling more of the objects around me. Hard to describe but its like having an invisible hand that i control with my thoughts that can change size and "touch" anything i can percieve around me. I've also been "feeling" approaching/leaving cars/persons as they move around me. I've been zapping things with different affects, and by zapping i mean charging a specific local of my body and then discharging it at a target. Works best with organics, specifically larger life forms, trees, dogs, people and it didn't have any noticeable affects other then "going" to where i wanted it more easily. Anytime i zapped something inanimate (signs, phone polls) i got the feeling it drained right out into the earth below it.

The other night i was not sober (sorry!!!) and playing with energy (works well) and i ended up expanding this spiral type deal that i have down my core to surround myself, my house, and outwards further. It felt kinda twitchy and i got the distinct feeling i was doing something i wasn't ready for and so i backed off. But eerily i heard a voice warn me in my head - "You know not what you do human". Not the first time i've heard "voices" but this one was obviously not my subconcious (tends to sound like me in my head, and doesn't speak so cryptically) and was older, scratchy and male sounding.

My comp at home keeps dieing. I've been using it to make copies of the Loose Change (9-11 conspiracy) DVD that i spoke of in the WTC thread. I made 4 copies before my power source died. Then i made another 11 before my hard drive went. Granted both were old but i find the timing worthy of note. Also worth noting is the fact that my mouse here at work just died as well.

Cyre2067 said:
I've been having major shifts in my perceptions lately that i wanted to share here. (oh and my mouse just died.) To Start i've been having a radar-like feeling around OPs. They just kinda stick out since i've been following the OP thread. Its like gay-dar if you have that experience only their actions/speech just make it obvious they aren't really there or thinking critically. It's happened at home around my mom (subject specific), when i was out at the bar (few people stuck out like sore thumbs from their actions/speech) and at this house party (kids were age 17-25). I've noticed it can be subject specific in some people and on all the time in others, at least while i was around them.
Hi Cyre, and group:

I think I have had a pretty similar experience in regards to ‘seeing’ some OPs ‘stick-out’, since reading the OP thread. But I’m surley not one to go and play “spot the OP”, I just make a mental note of observation that this person seems a little more mechanical, or this person seems a little more psychopathic. But mostly I try to see those traits within myself, once I have seen it in another.

But anyway… I wanted to share with you a thought that came to me, while I was shopping with my mother in-law. I thought about how when you tell a person that has psychopathic tendencies that they are acting with behavior that others may find ‘weird’ or ‘unacceptable’, they seem to start telling you that they are not the problem, but everybody else and their incompetence. But when you tell someone who might resemble OP traits a bit more that their behavior is thought by others to be a bit ‘weird’, they say something along the lines of I must fix my self so I can fit in better. I was just wondering if the two different answers may relate in anyway to whether that person could be more OP like or more psychopathic. Basically my thought is that, the answer with the more psychopathic tone is a more domineering, where as the answer with the OP tone is more of a dominated tone.
This is just something I thought about while shopping with my mother in-law, and wanted to see the group’s take on this thought.

Oh, and by the way Cyre, sorry to hear about your mouse. I hope he/she is in a ‘better’ place.

Nina

Cyre2067 said:
The other night i was stoned and playing with energy (works well) and i ended up expanding this spiral type deal that i have down my core to surround myself, my house, and outwards further.
Cyre, I always appreciate your observations and perspective, but the rules of the forum state quite clearly:

please don't post messages about your illegal pastimes and habits. Signs of the Times does not wish to appear to condone such practises, for reasons that should be pretty obvious if a little common sense is applied. If you do post such stuff, expect it to be deleted immediately.
I won't delete this post though, as it will delete all other replies since it's the first post in the thread. Please remember this for future postings :)

Cyre2067 said:
The other night i was ****** and playing with energy (works well) and i ended up expanding this spiral type deal that i have down my core to surround myself, my house, and outwards further. It felt kinda twitchy and i got the distinct feeling i was doing something i wasn't ready for and so i backed off. But eerily i heard a voice warn me in my head - "You know not what you do human". Not the first time i've heard "voices" but this one was obviously not my subconcious (tends to sound like me in my head, and doesn't speak so cryptically) and was older, scratchy and male sounding.
The voice you heard may have just as easily been STS. Nevertheless, I feel it was correct. The spiral is a very powerful energy form because (depending on the direction it is moving) combines the circular movement with a linear one that can be radial or axial (moving up or down from the plane of the circle, or even along a curve).

Circular movements represent feedback and reinforcement of the energy as well as a completion of its movement. The other vector constituting the spiral directs that feedback or reinforced completion in an intended direction. It is not wrong to work with this energy form, IMO.

You may, however, want to understand your bioenergetic relationship to each of these vectors separately before you combine them into a spiral. You are doing this with the "zapping", but probably have not completely understood the circle in terms of bio-tactile perception. Each of these forms has a meaning to the body in a non-verbal transrational way, and if you want to master them it is best to explore the fundamental elements and components before moving into composite forms.

It's like martial arts or yoga. If you jump right into advanced movements, without practicing the fundamentals you can easily hurt yourself. Now, the body/mind has its own safe-guards so this doesn't happen, but when you apply composite energy maneuvers in an artificially induced state, you may lift those safe-guards. Most people in such states do not practice bio-energetic methods, so no harm is done, and those that do usually do so in some kind of magical context.

When YOU apply them in this context, you enter a similar frequency so to speak as those practicing such magics as well as the STS beings that support them. From personal experience, I have to say that these people are very psychic when under the influence and VERY psychically territorial, and STS can send someone your way to check you out (as a coincidentally new and possibly exciting aquaintance).

Right now energies are shifting so the the you-create-reality types are having a harder time getting their way, and another reason for this is that they often tend to cancel each other out. One thing you tend to notice in magic blogs is that they often tend to get into psychic battles with each other, throwing curses and evoked "demons" like so many molotov cocktails.

As a result, many are restricting their magics to the context of certain artificially induced states (although officially they tend to warn against this). One such avid Enochian magician and researcher very popular on the Internet was Benjamin Rowe (aka Josh Norton).

He died of lung cancer a few years ago in his fifty's or late 40's. This was about the time he was going through induced vision regarding the enochian "governors" of the world (91 in all). He never got to complete those visions, and as I was reading his articles it became apparent he was overextending himself. Of course, I cannot say that his magic caused his cancer, but given the rivialries and that he was popular one can always speculate.

The point is you extended a complex energy field beyond your personal confines while in a state resonant with that of many magicians poking through the psychic medium and considering it their private playground. This does not mean you cannot do this and that these people have the right to do what they are doing.

It is, however, like learning a few fight moves from a popular manual and then going into a bad neighborhood to practice. I do not want to discourage you. Quite the contrary. I speak from experience when I say that the world of artificial consciousness is not a safe one in the psychic sense, and is like walking into a jungle. The complexity and intensity of the energy you output is your signature. If your signature is weak, simple and meek, the predators usually ignore you, as a lion will ignore a mouse.

If you make your presence larger and more imposing, however, you had better be ready to deal with the lions. If you develop your presence naturally your body/mind will be integrated around the experience and you can even enter their own frequency bands as a force to be reckoned with. These days anyone esoterically advancing is bound to draw attention in one form or another so in a way it goes with the territory.

However, certain catalysts amplify psychic potential as if giving you a large and imposing sword. Simply dragging that sword around will provoke the predators. If you really want to carry it, then it is advisable to strengthen yourself first so you have the natural psychic muscle to back it up, and that can only be done step by step, mastering the simple flows first, then combining them into more complex forms, meditating on their meanings, owning them and all of that straight.

Artifical consciousness and bioenergetics is a volatile combination. Some people think the two should never be combined, but I think it depends on the individual and the situation. Even driving a car carries some risk, so what we do to minimize it is first learn to master the vehicle. Still, this is more like driving a fighter jet and there are not many that can do this without crashing eventually, especially when the ethers are full of psychic pirates.

All in all, the turbulence you are experiencing is because you probably have a lot of energy bouncing around and not enough of it grounding (possibly generating mild poltergeist effects on an electromagnetic level), so if you start doing that things may subside a bit.

Just a few thoughts based on experience.

Esoquest said:
You may, however, want to understand your bioenergetic relationship to each of these vectors separately before you combine them into a spiral.... Each of these forms has a meaning to the body in a non-verbal transrational way, and if you want to master them it is best to explore the fundamental elements and components before moving into composite forms.
Thanks for the reply Eso - but what do you mean by the above? I've been doing alot of the stuff from the NEW Methodology by Robert Bruce, thus far i've found his instruction resonates best with me. I've modified the methods slightly to produce more intense results, but my guess is each person has different ways to ellicit the response they desire.

My goals are mainly astral travel, healing in real time, and communication with my higher self. I got to the point yesterday when walking my dog and zapping things where i could ask questions and the answers popped in my head. This isn't new, but worthy of mention. I emailed ya some other questions, not sure if you got it or not thou.

Thanks

I certainly hope you didn't think I was knocking your style. Quite the contrary, it seems it's all working well for you. I just wanted to send a word of caution about combining advanced energy movements and certain cool but controversial chemically induced states of consciousness.

Anything you do straight as you are doing it is cool if it works for you and does not hurt others. And I even have nothing against combining advanced energy movements with altered states on occasion, as long as you have mastered the zone straight.

What I was saying here was basically that the spiral is a circle and a straight or curved line, in other words a combination of two energy movements, and you might want to play with them seperately before combining them in a state of mind where it can draw attention. And the only reason I mentioned any of it is because I have known others who heard a voice like you heard who were practicing with psychoenergetics and did not question it. Then they started to have small accidents, then nightmares and finally feelings of persecution, feeling drained etc.

If you can handle it, it is one thing, but the "astral" byways of certain states of consciousness leave us vulnerable since normal safeguards are usually shifted due to the change of inner state. So when you want to produce intense states as fast as possible it may draw unwanted results if you're not careful. In the quote you wrote I just suggested to master the simpler first and then go to the more complex.

Something spoke in your head, and I do not think it was your imagination. It could have been some astral travelling territorial occultist, a disembodies party, or even some kind of electromagnetic effect of the HAARP variety, but it is something that drew my attention when you mentioned it. So I basically wanted to say that hearing such a voice is a sign to be a bit careful.

I did not get your message by the way so you might want to try again.

Back
Top Bottom