UFO shots.

B

bozadi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BEM-ObMXJY

This video was shot in Kumburgaz county, Istanbul, Turkey, by a watchman of a buildings complex, Yalçın Yalman, in 2007 summer which was seemingly a hot time for similar events.

The alleged craft was seen slowly moving above the sea and at some point of the footage, there appears bright silhouettes of two alien figures on the right side of the craft. (grays?)

Similar videos shot in Turkey in the same period were being studied by the Sirius UFO Research Center based in Turkey. The chairman, Haktan Akdoğan, gave a press release yesterday (17 January 2008) about the recent ones and the circumstances.

(when i first watched the video, a few minutes ago, i didn't notice that the date/time data changes during the video. so i understand that this is a mix of footoges shot by the same person during that summer. the voice of the same man is heard over the changing dates.)

(what i perceived in this video as two alien figures dont't seem to be the ones suggested by those in the Sirius Research Center. they show the two dark silhouettes in the up-middle of the craft at the very end of the video. so, what i perceived as grays in the August the 7th footage were just a reflection of light? oh my god... i thought it was such a timeless frame!)

I agree that these would be amongst the most amazing shots. But there’s few questions that come up.

Why does it always show up above sea in the same area (Kumburgaz – Turkey)?
Why does it always fly so slow?
Why isn’t there at least one shot were it moves quickly?
And there’s no morphing either, something which has become almost like a hallmark of really unexplained things and/or phenomena.

Also, to be found amongst the so-called “related video’s” there is an interesting one about a camping site. _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my8J5od9GkU&feature=related

In it, you can see a brief shot that shows a bluish paraglider flying in the air, followed with a shot of a paraglider flying during sunset (or dawn). Maybe there is a local adventurous propensity to fly at night too? The camping site is of the same region of Kumburgaz, Turkey. And the pictures shown are shot at around the same time as the alleged UFO video (July and August 2007, in other words, during Tourist season).

I wouldn’t raise the roof with this one.

fo serious? this video's pretty bunk if you ask me. I can't see anything other then this supposed object which looks like a large contact lens on a black backdrop. No ocean, no sky, no water, no clouds, nada but this odd semi-helical thing that could be anything.

...next

I don't think any footage will be enough to sway a conical denier, If one can be hypnotized to 'believe'-censor way a man in the same room it should be a very simple task to rationalize away any footage of UFO´s. The thing is, does it matter; sure I would be nice if everyone was aware of the dire situation, but only those who 'want' (effort) to explore it will ever open their mind to the possibility.
There should be enough videos and testimonies out there to convince anyone who really looks in to it that there is something not quite right...

GRiM said:
There should be enough videos and testimonies out there to convince anyone who really looks in to it that there is something not quite right...
Richard Dolan's tome is the best collection of the evidence we'll get, after reading that book one can't doubt the phenomenon as something truly 'other-worldly' or 'higher-worldly'. That's kinda why I like Laura's treaty on the subject in tandem - she gives us the 4D aspect, and much more of the history, whereas if one just reads Dolan's book you could come away with the impression their 3D-Nuts and Bolts style aliens.

me too Deckard...

although it is not yet certain that these footages are fake, the signs pointed out by Charles and Cyre2067 are serious.

and on GRiM and Cyre2067's notes, of course there are more than enough evidence of many origin showing that some extraterrestrials are doing things to or with us for so long. before our incarnation into this highlighted period, we must have put or prepared enough knowledge potentials in ourselves about the earth reality to be triggered and gradually remembered all along our lives as i understand from the cassiopaean texts and some others.

but you know, a fake ufo footage can't be as boring as long fake hours of a day (laughing silently), speaking on my behalf, especially when we are so close to the "breathtaking" days that the universe is ready to give us.

I meant I had high expectations when I saw the title of this thread and then very disappointed after watching the video

seems hyperdimensional scum is not very photogenic ;)

Deckard said:
I meant I had high expectations when I saw the title of this thread and then very disappointed after watching the video

seems hyperdimensional scum is not very photogenic ;)
same thing here! i was waiting for eight minutes for something to happen that might put the image in some kind of recognisable irrefutable context. or at the very least light up or play some funny sounds.

Back
Top Bottom