UFO Witness S02E01 The Shapeshifter TV Series

lilies

The Living Force
UFO Witness (2021) Season 2

This show has original material.

UFO Witness Season 2 is a high-budget, X-Files-like, sober, 'No-BS' documentary TV Series.
Episode duration: 46 minutes

While Season 1 of this show was a questionable, sugary BS-shower, they seem to have learned some lessons since then..

In this first episode they are looking for shapeshifting UFOs and nothing else!

All contactees in this show have archive footage about their experience. If their videos and experiences are true, all of it had to be shown.

Digital animated maps are movie-quality, excellent and expertly done. Like a "Tactical Intelligence Report" by The People.

Film direction is excellent: has movie-quality scenes with live actors. They aim to depict an objective reality. Message seems to be how we are tiny people as a giant's foot is appearing in the sky and closing in to squash us, like a boot is coming down on ants in slow motion.

If it is part of the spooky government's revelation, then these ain't no peaceful aliens.

Fun parts:
The trailer / intro is entertaining and lighthearted and honest. Had a good laugh on hearing the stereotypical questions asked, on the seeming ignorance of the filmmakers in the first 60 seconds.. Also every contactee's file/image is depicted in movie-style and has a threat-level indicator. :D (Regards 'The Alien Threat'.)

But they quickly show quality in sober, matter of fact manner. Pay attention to anything shown expressly on a mobile phone screen or on a laptop or a computer screen: those are the real videos. Because this show is full of good computer generated fillers and movie-scenes with live actors. You can easily spot these by how they just appear / being shown out of nowhere between interviews - as filler scenes - between showing real archive material, to emphasize and illustrate UFO types and concepts, what they think could be happening.

C's transcripts probably weren't read by these filmmakers, yet people with academic / engineering degrees clearly state the same facts during interviews in this documentary.

At 23:00 minutes the show becomes very John Keel The Eighth Tower (1975).

Conclusions are ridiculous: Why would aliens be interested in our military technology?
The aerospace engineer in the first part clearly confirms these aliens are millions of years ahead of us regards technology..

Obviously several other and different agendas are going on on this planet at the same time.

BTW:
Dunno why they haven't shown this real shape shifting UFO, which still creeps me the hell out... :scared:
You could say:
- I'm watching your video - 2 minutes 30 seconds in - and NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!
Me:
- Just continue watching.. be patient and wait a little bit longer. At 3:00 minutes you will change your opinion!!!

:scared::umm::jawdrop:

Claus

Jedi
Somehow the second shape remindes me on following image:
150343_artikelbild-flex_1vclrY_CdDb0F.jpg

DiscoveringTruth

The Force is Strong With This One
Awesome find. Thanks for sharing! From the episode list it seems that the TV show's creators are going in the right direction delving into the more intriguing and less mainstream aspects such as UFO bases and the abduction phenomenon.

DiscoveringTruth

Just saw the second episode and it was about glowing orbs and abduction encounters with insectoid looking beings in Northeast USA. Also briefly touched upon the idea of human mutilations and underwater bases which they will discuss more in the next episode.

I wonder why I don't see insectoid beings being mentioned in the transcripts or the Wave series. There are the standard Grays, Lizzies and even humanoid Orion beings but not a lot of insectoids in the Cassiopaean transcripts.

Jtucker

Jedi
The first book of The Wave does have references to Praying Mantis and Crayfish-like creatures in an Spirit Release Session Laura did in the 90's did with someone named, "Candy". It starts about pp.155. I would say the testimony is pretty terrifying all around. As Castaneda's Don Juan would say, "They gave us their mind".

DiscoveringTruth

The first book of The Wave does have references to Praying Mantis and Crayfish-like creatures in an Spirit Release Session Laura did in the 90's did with someone named, "Candy". It starts about pp.155. I would say the testimony is pretty terrifying all around. As Castaneda's Don Juan would say, "They gave us their mind".
Yes true that Preying Mantis have been mentioned in Chapter 2: Multi-Dimensional Soul Essences of The Wave Volume 1 (from the website version) but the context is different. When Laura asks Cs whether these were physical beings on Earth, the Cs told her that these beings were in an alternate reality and in fact part of Ruth's essence (and even our essence in alternate realities).
December 10, 1994

Q: (L) Were these in any way physical beings on the earth we occupy in space/time from where we are at this moment?

A: No.

Q: (L) This happened in a so-called alternate reality?

A: Is still.

Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, Ruth is a preying mantis being eating little children?

A: And so are you. And all others.
But in the UFO Witness Season 2 Episode 2, the UFO craft are probing around and experimenting with human abductees on Earth in NE USA or in their craft but certainly not in an alternate reality. What is notable to me is that even though UFO abductee researchers such as David M Jacobs and the literature talk about hubrids and insectoids, these insectoids/Preying Mantis/Ant like creatures are not as prominently featured in Cs literature as the Grays, Lizzies and Orion humanoids are.

Top Bottom