Understanding Hinduism and Hindu Gods

Mike Baillie's book The Celtic Gods Comets in irish Mythology covers many symbols that comes observers view of comets in sky with explanations. There is a quite a list of observations Mike Baillie wrote can also be found in the Hindu Mythology too. Trident is one of those symbol. Celts have their own priestly class Druids who followed strict oral tradition like Hindu priestly class Brahmins.

The main difference is Romans changed the practices related to Christianity in their territories of influence, In India, it remained as they are as the conflict between Brahmins and Buddhists are more or less won by Brahmins and some how survived during 1000 years of non-Hindu rulers.
Well, the Celts were Indo-Europeans and may have absorbed some Brahmin teachings as they passed though central Asia on their way to Europe and the Middle East. This could explain what the C's meant by:

Session 19 April 1997:

Q: Am I correct in my assessment that the origin of the Grail stories was the story of the Head of Bran?

A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna?

Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid
[Abraham?].

A: Could be one and the same.

The Irish are Goidelic Celts or Milesian Gaels who were originally Scythians (Indo-Europeans) reaching Ireland via Northern Spain circa 600 BC. However, the Brigantes tribe may have been Brythonic or British Celts, who were not Gaelic speakers, and reached Britain by a different route from the Gaels and had somewhat different traditions. However, since the Celts did not record their history, it is hard to know what the origins of their religious beliefs and traditions were. No doubt there was a lot of cross fertilisation of ideas and beliefs on their long nomadic treks through Central Asia and Europe.​

This one might have some relevant stuff in it. @seek10, what do you think?

"Indra Killed Vritra in 9703 BCE: The Rigvedic description of the Comet Impact that ended the last Ice Age"

Comets can create rain clouds simply by passing through the earth’s atmosphere.

This is because comets release jets of water vapor and carbon-dioxide (along with small quantities of other organics), which blow dust grains into the coma. If a comet enters the earth’s atmosphere, the dust grains in the coma can act as “nucleating agents” around which the water vapor released by the comet can condense to form water drops. Therefore, if a swarm of comets were to glide through the earth’s atmosphere – something that has not happened in the historical era – we can expect the formation of rain clouds and heavy precipitation.

Sheets of rain.

Q: (L) Considering that sort of charge in the atmosphere kind of leads to the idea that we could be entering a period where some of those things described by the ancients like these giant plasma figures in the sky could begin occurring. Is that correct?

A: Yes. Holy Grail!

Q: (Pierre) The chalice shape of the Z pinch phenomenon.

A: Sheets of rain! Transiting realities?

Q: (L) That's a reference to a previous session where "sheets of rain" and "holy grail" were mentioned in the same session I think... Is the basic idea of the Holy Grail actually some kind of memory or record of the manifestation of some gigantic plasma phenomenon that opens a portal into another reality? Like the strange tale of the castle of the Fisher King where time stopped? And possibly something that can be utilized…?

A: Close!

Q: (L) So in other words, those things you talked about many times before – time travel and interdimensional transport - where it took like mega or gigavolts of electricity to open portals or operate... the Philadelphia Experiment type things...

A: Yes, now you are tracking well!

Q: (L) So we're onto something here.

Here is one video on chronology of Indian subcontinent titled "THIHASA | A 100000 Years Story of BHARATH ".

It does uses star locations mentioned indian historical texts to map it against the current star positions. It doesn't consider planetary tilts due to cosmic events as they are not awere. As usual, it uses these finings and tries to suggest the wars (Ramyan and Mahabharat etc.) as a physical events. It starts with Toba eruptions 70K YA that made India unlivable and takes it forward. They are not aware of 50KYA war that destroyed the land.

It is based on the book by "The Chronology of India: From Manu to Mahabharata" by Vedveer Arya. some timelines are different from what C's mentioned like Rama as 50K YA Atlantean time priest etc.
Proto-Vedic Period (16000-14500 BCE)
Vedic Period (14500-10500 BCE)
Ādiyuga : The Era of Early Manu Dynasty (14500-14000 BCE)
Devayuga: The Vedic Period (14000-11000 BCE)
The Great Flood in Vaivasvata Manu’s Kingd m (11200 BCE)
Vedic Sarasvati River lost in Thar Desert (10950 BCE)
Later Rigvedic Peri d (11500-10500 BCE)
Post-Vedic Sarasvati River started flowing westwards (10950-10000 BCE)
The Post-Vedic Period (10500-6777 BCE)
The submergence of the city of Dvāravatī (9400-9300 BCE)
The Recompilation of Avestā, i.e., Asuraveda (7000 BCE)
The epoch f the end of the 28th Krita Yuga (6778-6777 BCE)
The 28th Tretā Yuga (6777-5577 BCE)
The Rāmāyaṇa era (5677-5577 BCE)
The Birth Date of Sri Rāma (3rd Feb 5674 BCE)
The 28th Dvāpara Yuga (5577-3176 BCE)
The epoch of Yudhiṣṭhira’s Rājasūya and his coronation in Indraprastha (3188 BCE)
The Epoch of the Mahābhārata War and Yudhiṣṭhira Era (3162 BCE)

Back
Top Bottom