US: Anomalies in Video from Michigan Game Camera

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Video here.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/201573

One part looks like a mini tunnel of light!

Really? I strained my eyes looking for it, but this grey alien stepped right in front of the camera.

Kniall said:
Really? I strained my eyes looking for it, but this grey alien stepped right in front of the camera.

Same here i didnt see any anomaly just an Alien.

I think - though maybe I misunderstood - that this is a trail cam with NO flash - meaning that the lights you see in the first two frames should not be there. There is no source of light - so motion (or the light) triggered the lens and it captured the light.

Perhaps I misunderstood, but I think that's the point.

I'm not convinced the final frame is an alien face because the human brain makes faces out of almost everything - so it could just be a trick of shadow and light on what was close to the lens. It may have been an 'alien' - considering the light, though...

I'm not convinced the final frame is an alien face because the human brain makes faces out of almost everything - so it could just be a trick of shadow and light on what was close to the lens. It may have been an 'alien' - considering the light, though...

I'm not either. To me all it appeared to be is someone walking the trail at night with a flashlight and trying to move in such a way as to stay out of the shot. I didn't see a face, just fabric in motion with a light.

Maybe my brain is broken? ;D

I'm missing something. Coulda gone to MUFON, but no. What is the source of light atop the "alien's head" at the end? This is the first time I have heard of an alien carrying a light source around, much less shining it down on the top of its head. Lens flare ring seen in seg1, it's not hard to speculate that one can see legs under the light. And down-pointing light in seg2, my guess its a hiker with a headlamp, and the eye socket shadows are more pronounced due to the angle of the light.

Always 'beware' of lens flares that may take the shape of a caustic:

Kaustik.jpg

Since no time index is given in the video, it is very hard to say anything at all. It could well be that the "alien face" at the end of the video is the magnified and rotated version of the little lens flare at the left. With a little fantasy it surely looks like an alien head.

Attachments

• lensflare2.jpg
    lensflare2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 8
Kniall said:

it's right at the start, the first freeze frame, on the left.

Back
Top Bottom