US Govt Accidentally Releases File Detailing Electromagnetic Weapon for ‘Remote Mind Control’

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
This article popped up the other day and it made me go "Huh?!" Is it a red herring or is it confirmation that things we have suspected for a long time are real? Check out the image!!!

US Govt Accidentally Releases File Detailing Electromagnetic Weapon for 'Remote Mind Control'

Washington, D.C. – A Department of Homeland Security multi-agency counterterrorism center, the Washington State Fusion Center, released some documents this week that exposed research into a secretive class of devices called electromagnetic weapons, which have the potential to be used for “remote mind control.”

A reporter for Muckrock researching Antifa and white supremacist groups received a surprise among a batch of information from the Washington State Fusion Center as part of a FOIA request, as one file within the materials he received was curiously labeled “EM effects on the human body.zip”—a reference to electromagnetic forces on the human body.

Upon closer inspection, the journalist realized the documents contained in the file from the DHS Fusion Center discussed “remote mind control” and “forced memory blanking,” as well as other types of “psycho-electronic” weapon effects. The documents also discussed “microwave hearing,” and “remote brain mapping,” which would let third parties monitor your thoughts.

It is important to note that the existence of these records—which were not created by the fusion center and are not government documents—is not evidence that the U.S. government possesses these devices, but clearly indicates that at a minimum, these types of weapons are being studied. It should also be noted that while these particular records may not be evidence of the existence of psycho-electronic weapons, there is a plethora of collateral documentation that supports their existence and use.

Last edited by a moderator:
The article references an older article from 2012
Putin targets foes with 'zombie' gun which attack victims' central nervous system

The proclaimed "Zombie Gun" is not like the remote mind control systems that are the main topic. Notice what a paragraph toward the end says:

Research into electromagnetic weapons has been secretly carried out in the US and Russia since the Fifties. But now it appears Mr Putin has stolen a march on the Americans. Precise details of the Russian gun have not been revealed. However, previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone’s thought processes.

The article also references this one from 2013:
Psychotronic and Electromagnetic Weapons: Remote Control of the Human Nervous System

This article references the news reported in the Daily Mail piece which may have sourced it from "Voice of Russia".
“The development of weaponry based on new physics principles; direct-energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, genetic weapons, psychotronic weapons, etc., is part of the state arms procurement program for 2011-2020,”Voice of Russia

[...]
The world media reacted to this hint on the open use of psychotronic weapons by the publication of scientific experiments from the 1960‘s where electromagnetic waves were used to transmit simple sounds into the human brain. However, most of them avoided saying that since then extensive scientific research has been carried out in this area throughout the world. Only a Colombian newspaper, El Spectador, published an article covering the whole scale of the achievements of this (computerized English translation).

Britain’s Daily Mail, as another exception, wrote that research in electromagnetic weapons has been secretly carried out in the USA and Russia since the 1950’s and that „previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone’s thought processes. High doses of microwaves can damage the functioning of internal organs, control behaviour or even drive victims to suicide.”

In 1975, a neuropsychologist Don R. Justesen, the director of Laboratories of Experimental Neuropsychology at Veterans Administration Hospital in Kansas City, unwittingly leaked National Security Information. He published an article in “American Psychologist” on the influence of microwaves on living creatures’ behavior.

In the article he quoted the results of an experiment described to him by his colleague, Joseph C. Sharp, who was working on Pandora, a secret project of the American Navy.

Don R. Justesen wrote in his article:

“By radiating themselves with these ‘voice modulated’ microwaves, Sharp and Grove were readily able to hear, identify, and distinguish among the 9 words. The sounds heard were not unlike those emitted by persons with artificial larynxes” (pg. 396).​

That this system was later brought to perfection is proved by the document which appeared on the website of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in 1997, where its Office of Research and Development presented the Department of Defense’s project:“Communicating Via the Microwave Auditory Effect”.In the description it said:

“An innovative and revolutionary technology is described that offers a low-probability-of-intercept radiofrequency (RF) communications. The feasibility of the concept has been established using both a low intensity laboratory system and a high power RF transmitter. Numerous military applications exist in areas of search and rescue, security and special operations” (See web.iol.cz)​

In January 2007 the Washington Post wrote on the same subject:

“In 2002, the Air Force Research Laboratory patented precisely such a technology: using microwaves to send words into someone’s head… Rich Garcia, a spokesman for the research laboratory’s directed energy directorate, declined to discuss that patent or current or related research in the field, citing the lab’s policy not to comment on its microwave work. In response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed for this article, the Air Force released unclassified documents surrounding that 2002 patent — records that note that the patent was based on human experimentation in October 1994 at the Air Force lab, where scientists were able to transmit phrases into the heads of human subjects, albeit with marginal intelligibility. Research appeared to continue at least through 2002. Where this work has gone since is unclear — the research laboratory, citing classification, refused to discuss it or release other materials“​
We can only stress again that the world media avoid publishing the full scale of the progress in the research of the remote control of human nervous system. Dr. Robert Becker, who was twice nominated for Nobel Prize for his share in the discovery of the effects of pulsed fields at the healing of broken bones, wrote in his book “Body Electric” about the experiment from 1974 by J. F. Schapitz, released due to the Freedom of Information Act request.

J.F. Schapitz stated:

“In this investigation it will be shown that the spoken word of hypnotist may also be conveyed by modulated electromagnetic energy directly into the subconscious parts of the human brain – i. e. without employing any technical devices for receiving or transcoding the messages and without the person exposed to such influence having a chance to control the information input consciously.”​
In one of the four experiments subjects were given a test of hundred questions, ranging from easy to technical ones. Later, not knowing they were being irradiated, they would be subjected to information beams suggesting the answers to the questions they had left blank, amnesia for some of their correct answers, and memory falsification for other correct answers. After 2 weeks they had to pass the test again (Dr. Robert Becker: Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life, William Morrow and comp., New York, 1985,. The results of the second test were never published. It is rather evident that in those experiments the messages were sent into human brain in ultrasound frequencies which the human brain perceives, but of which the subject is unaware. Dr. Robert Becker, due to those publications and his refusal to support the building of the antennae for the communication with submarines in brain frequencies, lost financial support for his research which meant an end to his scientific career.

I wrote about these things in "Secret History" long before these news items started filtering out. And based on the graphic that describes the different possible effects, I think I may have been subjected to some of these techniques while still in the US. (And I'm sure I'm not alone!)

The WaPo article referenced above came out in 2007, AFTER "Secret History" was published.

Mind Games New on the Internet: a community of people who believe the government is beaming voices into their minds. They may be crazy, but the Pentagon has pursued a weapon that can do just that.

I guess we can see how they pulled off 9-11 and how they work on liberals and even conservatives. Nobody is immune. We understand about the cell phone towers and WIFI stations... and one even wonders if such signals can be sent to a person via their interaction with their own, home computer??

I tell ya, people! It's a jungle!!!

Beyond Creepy :shock:
7th Psychological Operations Group - Wikipedia
Google kort

POVA-tmb.JPG

PSYOP_Structure.JPG

Hello all. Out of curiosity I decided to do a little digging on this Raven1.net where some of the images supposedly came from.
It’s interesting that the “URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.”
However you can get a snapshot from here.

You can also download a file reported to be the contents of the page.

Furthermore, I found out the page uses the services of a webpage called themecraft.net.

Here is a paragraph from their about us:

“We are the group of webdesign, UI engineering and ergonomy enthousiasts that consists of professional graphics, new media students, PhD students and various professionals that are interested in studying the influence of colors on website on various audience, not only from cultural angle (feedback of different cultures on different colors) but also how the colors on websites change from topic to topic.”

Only reason I mention it is because on that page they have similar pages on mind control. So another similar webpage caught my eye:
Official Website of the Authors Fosar-Bludorf - Official Website of the authors Fosar/Bludorf

From the about us page:

“Authors of the best sellers „Vernetzte Intelligenz“, „Zaubergesang“ and „Fehler in der Matrix“

Grazyna Fosar studied physics and astrophysics, Franz Bludorf mathematics und physics. After working several years in science and research, they extended their education into the fields of medicine and psychology.

Main focus of their research is the post-quantum physics of consciousness, geomancy and environmental impacts of electromagnetic frequencies. They are authors of several books on popular science and international scientific topics:

Der Denver-Plan • Welt am Limit • Intuitive Logik • Der Geist hat keine Firewall • Status: Nicht existent • Niemand ist Nobody • Top Secret Umbra • Terra Incognita • Zeitfalle • Im Netz der Frequenzen • Fehler in der Matrix • Zaubergesang • Spektrum der Nacht • Vernetzte Intelligenz • Das Erbe von Avalon • Resonanz der Psyche • Reif für die Zukunft • Der kosmische Mensch • Dialog mit dem Unsichtbaren

Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf are well known through several appearances in TV and radio programs (e. g. SAT-1, RTL, TV-Berlin/TV-München, Bayerischer Rundfunk, FAB-Berlin, Sender Freies Berlin, Radio "FRITZ"/SFB, NewsTalk-99,6, BBC-Inforadio, cropfm Internet radio). Regularly they publish stories in several magazines.”

A forum search showed that they have been mentioned before in this thread.

Also I found two statistic webpages that have different server locations for Raven1.net. One is United States (Virginia) and the other is British Virgin Islands.

Fwiw.

I saw this the other day, I found it rather puzzling and I couldn't help but wonder if cellphones and all these 4G and 5G towers are a way to amplify this.

Perhaps this is how trends get started, a specific signal is beamed that then gets amplified by all the devices we're walking around with... and now not only that but even cars have this connectivity.

Reactions: Ca.
"Who needs Greenbauming when you havee 5G?" :shock: It's like they're trying to mimic their 4D masters. Getting closer to becoming agents like in The Matrix, trying to download into people. :nuts:

Well things like this could explain that question of "Why can't people seem to think?" and events such as the awful rise of the radical left in the west.. Although I realize that there may be some cyclical universal nature to this... but it's uncanny how crazy fast things get a hold of so many people.

And come to think of it, universities are places where, much like hospitals, the amount of electronic devices is just way too much!

Well things like this could explain that question of "Why can't people seem to think?" and events such as the awful rise of the radical left in the west.. Although I realize that there may be some cyclical universal nature to this... but it's uncanny how crazy fast things get a hold of so many people.
Was hearing today SOTT radio, https://radio.sott.net/?show=20180422bth Russian Trolls? Let's Talk About British and US Mainstream Media As Unabashed Government Mouthpieces ... it ocurred me to think, if awaness, knowledge and information is somehow protecting people, and, since they so vehemptly complain about russian bots, is because they are beaming the other way around, because they are so dumbstruck that is not working with the people that think by themselves calling them "russian bots from the kremlin"...

Why & How Gang Stalking Works w/Dr Eric Karlstrom | KBS Ep#872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6jhHSS0ElI
The Kev Baker Show Published on Feb 21, 2018 / 1:43:55
A continuation of a series of shows into the world of gang stalking, targeted individuals in the 21st century. Dr Karlstrom gets into the history behind these global operations, the tactics used, weaponry involved, various military documents outlining these targeting programs, solutions & so much more. Show notes Within

Was hearing today SOTT radio, https://radio.sott.net/?show=20180422bth Russian Trolls? Let's Talk About British and US Mainstream Media As Unabashed Government Mouthpieces ... it ocurred me to think, if awaness, knowledge and information is somehow protecting people, and, since they so vehemptly complain about russian bots, is because they are beaming the other way around, because they are so dumbstruck that is not working with the people that think by themselves calling them "russian bots from the kremlin"...

Oh yes, and this is where wishful thinking comes into play... where they cannot fathom why things don’t work as they want them to.

“But it should work! It’s billions of dollars spent... if it’s not working it’s because of some other reason than my incompetence obviously”

The article references an older article from 2012

The proclaimed "Zombie Gun" is not like the remote mind control systems that are the main topic. Notice what a paragraph toward the end says:

The article also references this one from 2013:

This article references the news reported in the Daily Mail piece which may have sourced it from "Voice of Russia".

I wrote about these things in "Secret History" long before these news items started filtering out. And based on the graphic that describes the different possible effects, I think I may have been subjected to some of these techniques while still in the US. (And I'm sure I'm not alone!)

The WaPo article referenced above came out in 2007, AFTER "Secret History" was published.

I guess we can see how they pulled off 9-11 and how they work on liberals and even conservatives. Nobody is immune. We understand about the cell phone towers and WIFI stations... and one even wonders if such signals can be sent to a person via their interaction with their own, home computer??

I tell ya, people! It's a jungle!!!

'Welcome to the Jungle, you need to close your eyes to see' ~Tash Sultana, musician.

Back
Top Bottom