Vaccine Needed For Work - Helpful Supplements

Menna

The Living Force
Hi,

I believe there was a post about helpful things to take the day before day of and days after the Vaccine to help protect oneself from side effects. I can not aggregate all this info from the search bar. Can someone please direct me to the post or let me know what I should buy and take..

I am going with the J & J Vaccine. Taking it later this week.

I won't speak the thoughts that most reading this are probably thinking. Instead, I'll wish you the best of luck @Menna. Hopefully you're making the best decision for yourself and one that reinforces all you've learnt in your life and spiritual journey too. Do let us know how it all goes.

If you can, avoid the mRNA Vaccine:

(Joe) The nanoparticles that are used in the vaccine, there's been talk of graphene oxide. Is that one of the types of nanoparticles that are used?

A: One but not all.

Q: (Gaby) Will the group members that will be or have been vaccinated with this technology, can they do something else to protect themselves?

A: Your program is good if combined with knowledge and awareness. Knowledge itself changes DNA.

Q: (Joe) So if the ultimate reason for this technology being used in 12% of the vaccines is to influence people at some point in the future, it's only people who would be inclined to act in that way anyway who would be susceptible to it. It won't work in people who aren't of that nature.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is it possible that one of the reasons human beings have been deliberately dumbed down is to prevent positive DNA changes?

Q: (Joe) And the culture?

(Ark) But I don't understand. Are these effects for just one vaccine, or for every vaccine?

(Joe) The mRNA ones.

I wonder if the reason why Astra Zeneca started getting so much bad press so early on into the vaccine programme roll out was because it isn't an mRNA vaccine? I guess they may be trying to push that technology specifically, although there have been MSM reports about issues associated with Pfizer too. But despite those reports Pfizer is still widely used while a number of countries have halted the rollout of Astra Zeneca jabs altogether.
Same story with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine here in the states.

I won't speak the thoughts that most reading this are probably thinking.
Unfortunately, some may have to take the vaccine due to their family or job circumstances. We want to avoid it as long as we can of course.

out of the three, Pfizer, moderna, J&J which one is the safest lesser of two evils as I do have my choice between the three.
J&J would be the less evil because it's non-mRNA.

Unfortunately, some may have to take the vaccine due to their family or job circumstances. We want to avoid it as long as we can of course.

J&J would be the less evil because it's non-mRNA.
Of course.

J&J is a DNA vaccine, similar to AZ. It has more steps in the mechanism of action to the intended result (body making antibodies) - one of the main criticisms all the vaccines have is the number of steps required for the body to produce the antibodies. The more steps, the more chances of error occuring between the steps...

Anyways, I understand its appeal is that you just need the 1 shot and thus far they aren't talking about its waning immunity. So maybe the lesser evil...

I won't speak the thoughts that most reading this are probably thinking. Instead, I'll wish you the best of luck @Menna. Hopefully you're making the best decision for yourself and one that reinforces all you've learnt in your life and spiritual journey too. Do let us know how it all goes.
I moved the shot to next week so I can take a full week of the supplements...I have access to Sauna and will also take cold showers and have sauna blanket in my home that gets real hot and I get a good sweat and I have joov red light/ifra light thearapy pannels

I make 6 figures+ at work and I have a position that requires sales and travel. After summer the department will be traveling again hence the need for the Vax/Owner of private company needs proof for all EE's that travel outside of office with regularity for work...I can take the J&J Vax non mRNA with the supplements, alot of water, sauna and cold shower I believe im doing the best I can.

Only other option is to ask for new position at work resulting in far less pay or look for new job all together...This job supports my two other LLC's where I have independent contractors I pay...Quitting this job without another one lined up is illadvised and I feel I can do all I can by taking the lesser of two evils and loading up on the supplements and modalities such as sauna, lights cold showers and prayer I may be ok...

Thank you to the forum for the supplement info and the confirmation that the J&J is the best of the three out right now for health reasons.

Last edited:
I moved the shot to next week so I can take a full week of the supplements...I have access to Sauna and will also take cold showers and have sauna blanket in my home that gets real hot and I get a good sweat and I have joov red light/ifra light thearapy pannels

I make 6 figures+ at work and I have a position that requires sales and travel. After summer the department will be traveling again hence the need for the Vax/Owner of private company needs proof for all EE's that travel outside of office with regularity for work...I can take the J&J Vax non mRNA with the supplements, alot of water, sauna and cold shower I believe im doing the best I can.

Only other option is to ask for new position at work resulting in far less pay or look for new job all together...This job supports my two other LLC's where I have independent contractors I pay...Quitting this job without another one lined up is illadvised and I feel I can do all I can by taking the lesser of two evils and loading up on the supplements and modalities such as sauna, lights cold showers and prayer I may be ok...

Thank you to the forum for the supplement info and the confirmation that the J&J is the best of the three out right now.

It's a tough and unfair situation to be in! It's easy to say "things" without being faced with the same situation. In this situation I pray that this shot has a neutral health impact on you and it's a minor inconvenience in time!

Speaking about saying things when not faced with the same situation, I found this poem inspirational.

On a separate note and just to state an observation, in my place of work, I've noticed all the high end consultants took the jab too. I'm not surprised to be honest because at a certain level, I suppose the job becomes too important and this jab is a minor inconvenience. In fact one could argue, and I'm sure they do, that enough systems exist to ensure no dangerous product is pushed onto the market. In this regard the risk benefit ratio heavily favours just taking the jab and getting on with the prescribed life. It does raise some interesting philosophical questions if I could add one additional thing... this is how wealth frees us but then also comes to imprison us in the end. It's all part and parcel of 3D existence and the lessons we must learn in these incarnation cycles I suppose.

Here's the funny thing @Menna and I'm not saying it should apply to you. I find stories quite interesting and one thing I note about stories is that there will always be someone or a group of people out there with the story that you think of. In this situation, I imagine a situation many years down the line, I seat on my reclining sofa in front of the TV, old and grey and I notice a documentary. The documentary, which I choose to watch is one of a group of people, they used to be high flying New Yorkers, now retired somewhere in the backcountry and what they tell the viewer is how they managed to navigate the situation way back then, keep their profession and standing and come out the other side with stories and I suppose lessons that ended up transforming them in different ways. When I do watch this documentary I'll make sure to pay particular attention to what they did, what options they considered that allowed them to carve out this path and I'll think, perhaps I'll even ask you if that was something open to you. So get ready for a random question being posted to you in a couple of years time regarding this. 😅

But yes, it's always interesting to know that when faced with impossibilities, where their appears like there's no options, there's always a group of "weasels" out there who still manage to navigate the situation and one day tell their story. I watch these stories with intrigue as I always wonder what it takes to be one such weasel and what stops one from being one. Maybe it's a lottery pick where one falls in this grand chessboard!

Writing about these men who somehow managed to make it to the other side against all odds made me think of this:

Future generations will have their stories indeed...

On a side note I can get a blank CDC vax card with the J & J Sticker and create a fake BUT the State of NY has an immunization database so that can come back to bite me...and then you have the morals...
Silly question but are their any exemptions you can apply for? E.g. religious.

You're a man of some money - can you check with a lawyer what avenues are open to you for legally side stepping these requirements given you aren't at high risk.

Also as a precaution it goes without saying that before you take the jab you need to go and have the full works in terms of medical tests, including covid test and antibodies too. You should also do the D-dimer test - don't know much about it, check the main thread for info, but this essentially will give you the baseline for whether you're at risk for clots. Also you need these tests as back up in the worst case scenario when they say you had some undiagnosed condition.

Being a man of business and I'm sure you deal with this in your day to day... what's the position on liability? Does the company wash itself of all consequences and risks? Liability is a big thing in the business world of NYC, right? I mean, wouldn't it be logical and exercise of good business acumen to leverage how this looks like to you in this situation? What does the terms of your contract say, like can they just make you take a jab because the mayor says so?

Like, what's the logic for the jab? What are the reasons? The delta variant is escaping the jabs... Do you know if you'll need a booster? What is the business saying? Are you such a valueless high level employee that they'd be willing to lose you over a jab for an illness that is highly unlikely to affect someone of your health and age profile? Like, you can't leverage your value to the company to at least talk to someone there?

It all reads like you have no options and I'm not sure if this is the case... it could be I suppose.

Good luck with the unnecessary chemical, is all I can say. From my point of view, I wouldnt take it, ever. Job or no job, I guess job is not important if youre not breathing. And this can easily, make you not being able to breathe. That chemical might just kill you. But to each his own. This is a completely unnecessary risk that I am not willing to take.

Back
Top Bottom