VAXXED II opens in 5 days

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
e8dc8c_6a893a26a4764c1b8bf15dbca91f1dda~mv2.webp

From April 2016, Tommey travelled the country, documenting thousands of stories from people who have experienced vaccine injury, and the doctors who treat them. Often dubbed anti-vaxxers,’ they often prefer the term ‘ex-vaxxer,’ to show they were once in favor of vaccinations, and received their vaccinations, only to find out the hard way that the risk-benefit ratio was not what they’d been told. The ‘Vaxxed Nation’ bus tour collected the names of those throughout the tour who shared their story, or wanted the name of their injured loved one listed on the bus. To date, there are 7,000 names signed on the tour bus.

In VAXXED II: THE PEOPLE'S TRUTH, Polly and the team travel over 50,000 miles in the USA and around the world. Interviews of parents and doctors with nothing to gain and everything to lose exposed the vaccine injury epidemic and asked the question on every parent’s mind, “Are vaccines really as safe and effective as we’ve been told?”

Vaxxed II: The People's Truth | Official Trailer | 2019

From NaturalNews.com :

Vaxxed2 theater locations are being kept secret until 24 hours before launch
Vaxxed2 opens in theaters nationwide on November 6th. The theater locations have to be kept secret until 24 hours before the films play, due to extreme threats of violence and terrorism against the Vaxxed2 film producers. Sign up to be alerted to theater locations at Vaxxed2.com.

In mid-December, the full film will be available as a paid video on Brighteon.com.

Watch the shocking, full interview here and share everywhere:

Exclusive: Vaxxed 2 Producers Release Devastating Information To The World

It's revealed in the above interview that the film couldn't even be called VAXXED II because of the intense controversy. Instead, it's going by The People's Truth.

Vaxxed2 documentary producers release devastating information about America's hidden vaccine injury epidemic: "A war zone" of dead children

I watched Vaxxed 2 last night. It was a pretty distressing experience actually, sickening almost. Following on from the first one, Vaxxed 2 is the journey of the film-makers of the first film travelling the US in a bus. Collecting stories all over America. Not only does it blast the first one out of the water in my own opinion, but it's a wakeup call for anyone who thinks Vaccines are more about peoples health than keeping corporations safe. Also the contrast between unvaccinated kids vs vaccinated is mind blowing. I encourage everyone to go watch it if this topic interests you.

Robert Kennedy jr makes an appearance, Dr Tenpenny among others.

link is where you can find it online. I do think it is worth the 5 bucks to watch it. Will really shock people into atleast wanting to know more before they put these toxxines in the body.

Back
Top Bottom