Vedic astrologer: September's many noteworthy planetary aspects

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
I happened upon this Vedic astrologer's video today. Below is a blurb about her from her website and a link to her recent discussion about September (with a few of my comments).

Joni Patry has been a practicing Vedic astrologer and teacher for over 30 years in Dallas, Texas. Astrology has been Joni’s main tool for self-discovery. It combines science, symbology and spirituality. Astrology also gives a sense of the Divine workings through the physical manifestation of this world. Joni has attained the highest level of achievement in her field of Vedic astrology and is revered as one of the most recognized teachers and Vedic astrologers in America. Her writings are intended to inspire others to become aware of our true nature and to understand why we are here on this earth. We are all meant to inspire and teach the truth.

September Predictions 2017: Floods of Emotion bring Devastation

Posted August 28, 2017 (21 minutes)
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjyGvlkgTLk

Based on her Vedic astrological viewpoint, she discusses the expected effects of many pivotal planetary configurations/transitions in September, particularly as these energies interact with those from the recent total eclipse. Many of these pertain to leaders, communication, upheaval, anger and revelation of secrets.

At 8:20 she notes a Mars’ configuration related to the eclipse matches a similar configuration on 9-11-2001.

At 13:00 she speaks of the latter half of September being a time of “faded destiny”, with one of the planetary features being a New Moon on September 20, which is followed by all the planets being on one side in what she refers to as a “Kali (age) Sarpa (serpent) yoga which means the things which occur will seem like events that will make the history books. This is a very poignant month that contains events that will change the future of our planet.”

She could be accurate however I don't think she's said anything groundbreaking that anyone who's been watching world events couldn't have suggested either.

For her mentions of peace, harmony and coming together - I do find it a little unsettling that she suggests investing in Boeing, oil and energy stocks to capitalize on the chaos she's predicting.

MikeJoseph82 said:
She could be accurate however I don't think she's said anything groundbreaking that anyone who's been watching world events couldn't have suggested either.

For her mentions of peace, harmony and coming together - I do find it a little unsettling that she suggests investing in Boeing, oil and energy stocks to capitalize on the chaos she's predicting.
Yeah, I had a problem with that myself for 2 reasons: 1) marketing pitch 2) recommending investing in Boeing which is all tangled up in the military-industrial complex. I thought the best detail was what she called "Faded Destiny", which seems the fate of America--it's once (claimed) lofty destiny fading quickly.

Something else I forgot to mention. Despite our modern understanding of astrology being corrupted and incomplete, what fascinates me about it is not any predictive element, but the fact that there's some kind of cosmic connection (e.g. electric universe concepts) between certain configurations of the planets and personality traits or earthly events.

JGeropoulas said:
At 13:00 she speaks of the latter half of September being a time of “faded destiny”, with one of the planetary features being a New Moon on September 20, which is followed by all the planets being on one side in what she refers to as a “Kali (age) Sarpa (serpent) yoga which means the things which occur will seem like events that will make the history books. This is a very poignant month that contains events that will change the future of our planet.”

If you consider what the biblical crowd on Youtube says about the Sept 23rd (some planetary configuration that's supposed to be a sign from "God" about the upcoming cataclysms) and some other folks say about the FEMA preparations all with due date September 30th, seems something big of cosmic proportions may be around the corner like in October or so.

In regards to the above, a few days ago I had an interesting synchronicity. I just finished watching a few videos on the Youtube, mostly about the biblical significance of Sept 23rd, and also about FEMA preparing for something in October, when I decided to watch a random movie. The first thing that caught my eye was the Terminator 4 (don't ask me why) and lo and behold, around 30 mins into the film Sara and the guy sent from the future to protect her, get into the argument to what future date they should be going to stop the future war. She wants to go to 1997, while he insists they go (yeah, you guessed it) to October 2017, since this is the time the Skynet will go live and start the nuclear war against the humans. Needless to say, my jaw dropped. It may naturally mean nothing, but the randomness of this event really stroke me.

Anyhow, I do feel somewhat uneasy regarding the coming October.

Back
Top Bottom