Vegans, vegetarians, sun gazers..

If you search on the top right, you'll find the following two threads, among others:

I saw that, thank you
I guess then I'm the first vegan who will stay with the forum. This is also the first forum that I take part in, I was always more street and library type so excuse me for asking apparent questions, it was more practical and faster for me.
Thank you for the quick reply

I saw that, thank you
I guess then I'm the first vegan who will stay with the forum. This is also the first forum that I take part in, I was always more street and library type so excuse me for asking apparent questions, it was more practical and faster for me.
Thank you for the quick reply

Veganism is straight up retarded. Do yourself a favor and eat a steak tonight.

There is this recent poll thread: Poll: Diet?.
You can see that one person indicated being on a vegetarian diet. None on a vegan diet.
Though not a lot of people voted.

I tried the search engine but it doesn't search through sessions. How do you do that? Thx

Hi @Uli, I was vegetarian/vegan for about six years. Unfortunately I experienced numerous health issues that appeared over time. Taking supplements and eating a “balanced” clean diet didn’t solve those issues. So I introduced fish and meat back into my diet. No cheese. I’ve managed to regain health in some areas but the dental issues will most likely be permanent.

I highly recommend vit b-12, niacin, vit D but maybe with your sun gazing your vit D levels are ok.

When I was vegan I belonged to a couple vegan fb groups. What really turned me off was the militancy of thought policing. Zero room for questions about the “official rules”, very restrictive cult-like thinking. Like a hivemind. Very pro-science, first time I saw science being pushed as a religion. Logic and critical thinking is also taboo, insane levels of censorship, bullying and a sense that they think they’re superior.

I was banned twice, once for being labeled “anti-science” for questioning their push for increased pesticide use and GMOs. The other time for saying “Putin is bae”😆

It was my first experience with seriously militant intersectional types and honestly woke me up about the current state of our reality. Mind you this was around 2017. I’m guessing they’re even crazier now.

Hi Uli,
I have been sungazing for more than a year now.
Hi @Uli, I was vegetarian/vegan for about six years. Unfortunately I experienced numerous health issues that appeared over time. Taking supplements and eating a “balanced” clean diet didn’t solve those issues. So I introduced fish and meat back into my diet. No cheese. I’ve managed to regain health in some areas but the dental issues will most likely be permanent.

I highly recommend vit b-12, niacin, vit D but maybe with your sun gazing your vit D levels are ok.

When I was vegan I belonged to a couple vegan fb groups. What really turned me off was the militancy of thought policing. Zero room for questions about the “official rules”, very restrictive cult-like thinking. Like a hivemind. Very pro-science, first time I saw science being pushed as a religion. Logic and critical thinking is also taboo, insane levels of censorship, bullying and a sense that they think they’re superior.

I was banned twice, once for being labeled “anti-science” for questioning their push for increased pesticide use and GMOs. The other time for saying “Putin is bae”😆

It was my first experience with seriously militant intersectional types and honestly woke me up about the current state of our reality. Mind you this was around 2017. I’m guessing they’re even crazier now.

When I was vegan I belonged to a couple vegan fb groups. What really turned me off was the militancy of thought policing. Zero room for questions about the “official rules”, very restrictive cult-like thinking. Like a hivemind. Very pro-science, first time I saw science being pushed as a religion. Logic and critical thinking is also taboo, insane levels of censorship, bullying, and a sense that they think they’re superior.

Thank you for sharing.

I have the same experience with meat-eaters.

Also here in Balkan, we have a different historical relationship with Russia and we don't blame Putin for everything. We gave that role to the USA. It is a cultural thing. Nothing really important. Every community creates an outside enemy for "special purposes". I've been part of many and didn't stay in any for that reason. You here did it to the vegans and probably some other alternative groups but I dont want to research on it. I'm not interested in anything that divides and I don't want to advocate for anything or anybody.

For my sensitivity, it is a hard knock on the head to have the first post removed to a thread with a psychopatic title. I feel something has been violated. But it is a part of entering a group :( Because we are just kids playing in the mud. We fight and persuade and shout follow my lead. I don't believe in any of that and never had. That's why I have stayed an outsider.
Don't want to follow and don't want to be followed...

Back
Top Bottom