Very Real Pyrokinesis video

A

andi

Here is a pyrokinesis video in Russian. I'll post a Russian link because it is the full 58 min. but you can find it on youtube in fragments. Apparently some are trying to translate this into English but until now I haven't seen any.

All I know is that he explains somewhere in the video that his ability came as a result of spinning, lots of spinning...

http://repka.tv/video/64329

It seems pretty convincing to me.

Just be careful if you do recherceh on your own, there is a video on youtube where it claims to have a translation and if you look at the information on the right side it gives a link to a full video on a russian site and there is a virus there.

The one that I gave you is ok.
Just so you know.

Hey Andi, i don't have an hour to watch the video, but do you know the approximate time stamps where the actual pyrokinesis demo's are?

edit: Hmm it seems the player doesn't have a time-stamp thingy. But i did watch him melt a red plastic cup that seemed pretty hard to fake.

Also noticed that when he channels the heat he seemed to exhale/hum deeply from his belly.

Yes it seems real. That's quite impressive actually!

It would be interesting to know what this Russian pyrokinesist says during this video, he seems to give a lot of explanation concerning his "skill".

[quote author=Puck]
Hey Andi, i don't have an hour to watch the video, but do you know the approximate time stamps where the actual pyrokinesis demo's are?

edit: Hmm it seems the player doesn't have a time-stamp thingy. But i did watch him melt a red plastic cup that seemed pretty hard to fake.
[/quote]

Seriously, they are all over the place ....it is all he does + explanations to the people around him how it is done.

[quote author=Puck]
Also noticed that when he channels the heat he seemed to exhale/hum deeply from his belly.
[/quote]

Good observation.

[quote author=Belibaste]
Yes it seems real. That's quite impressive actually!

It would be interesting to know what this Russian pyrokinesist says during this video, he seems to give a lot of explanation concerning his "skill".
[/quote]

Yes. I would be very curious as well.

For those of you who don't have the time to wath the whole thing , I'll try to find some short ones that go write to the point.

Puck, he's another link for you - this one has a time-stamp thingy :
http://ro.netlog.com/go/out/url=http://rutube.ru/tracks/879291.html

Here are some major demonstrations times :
Min. 5:00
10:10
12:10
16:00
17:50
39:00 This is where the explains the spinning theory...
50:20
51:40

Here's the first part translated into english:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug-oWE6B-DA&cc=1#t=37s

Edit: Second part in Eng.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mo3rnt

To be able to see the subtitles on youtube, make sure the Captions are turned on .....it is the last icon on the bar after the volume button.

Thanks for the videos andi. The second video did not seem to have any subtitles.

I found it interesting (so far I have seen the first twenty minutes) that he uses his left hand for the "ball" energy but uses his right hand for the "focused" energy.

[quote author=Nicolas]
Thanks for the videos andi. The second video did not seem to have any subtitles.
[/quote]

I had this problem at first, I reloaded the page and it worked. If it still doesn't work try closing and opening the browser and it should do it.

Hmm interesting, he talks about drastically changing his diet to detox his body for about 6 months before he was able to even begin doing this. He says that he uses a technique that requires a mantra, one mantra to "collect" the energy and one to focus and disburse it. He says that he can only do it when performing the mantra (the humming) and specific kinds of visualization at the same time, and that it doesn't work with the absence of either the mantra or the visualization and that both are required for his technique to work, but that's only one technique out of many apparently. He visualizes a red hot nail when he uses his finger, or a red hot metal ball when he uses his hand, and then he visually guides it to the objects he wishes to burn - and to go through objects he just imagines the object that he does not wish to burn as some sort of fog, and only "sees" the object that he does wish to impact.

He says he saved the life of someone who was a friend of a Chinese "master", and this master taught him this technique, which he calls the golden dragon and is a family tradition, as gratitude. He said there were 3 students, one of whom was able to start using the energy in 2 months, he himself took 6 months before he could do anything, and the 3rd one took 8 months. After being able to have a crude heat effect it took him a while to hone it and learn to be more precise, but also more effective over time. He spins every day in a clockwise direction - 500 spins, and performs the mantra for something like 40 minutes as well just as necessary practice. He also says that when you get on the detox diet you cannot cheat, you gotta go through it, which opens up some sort of "flow" or something in your body that is currently closed for most people because of the destructive diet they have. He also says he doesn't eat meat at all.

He said that this is mainly a self-defense/combat technique, and that there are others who are known to do similar and much more powerful things and require no mantra at all, but he doesn't know them nor how they accomplish that. He also mentioned something about the "fire spirit" and that when you start saying the mantra it starts paying attention to you, and eventually after you "religiously" follow the program and tune your body it will "possess" you and from that moment on you will be able to start having some control of that energy.

It looks pretty legit, but it would be interesting to know more about who he is and who those people were and why they filmed it and released it, etc. Perhaps the C's could be asked about whether this is real, and whether such abilities have any usefulness outside of self defense and burning things. He seemed to suggest that there's an energy involved that is very beneficial to our body somehow, but I don't think he went into details.

O! That's very interesting ! Thks a lot SAO.
Indeed it wold be interesting to know more about the guy, his name, his inclinations ...

[quote author=SAO]
It looks pretty legit, but it would be interesting to know more about who he is and who those people were and why they filmed it and released it, etc. Perhaps the C's could be asked about whether this is real, and whether such abilities have any usefulness outside of self defense and burning things. He seemed to suggest that there's an energy involved that is very beneficial to our body somehow, but I don't think he went into details.
[/quote]

That's pretty much what I was wondering; and if some things that we are doing have similarities in a way....

SAO said:
Hmm interesting, he talks about ...

Thank you very much, it's interesting material and it mentions familiar topics like humming, detoxing, spinning, energy.

I'm left wondering what the point of mastering such a technique. Well if ice age comes it might be handy though! ;)

Belibaste said:
Thank you very much, it's interesting material and it mentions familiar topics like humming, detoxing, spinning, energy.
I'm left wondering what the point of mastering such a technique. Well if ice age comes it might be handy though! ;)
I wonder if it is related to "sound wave focusing" in some way? Also the spinning he said is supposed to energize your chakras or something, and he said it creates some bubble field of protection around you that lasts about 8 hours, although I'm not sure if he said it protects you from.

Also he mentioned that there are techniques that only work when your opponent is actually exerting energy against you, like attacking you or charging at you, etc. If the opponent was to just stop, relax, and do nothing, those particular techniques (which are not the ones he is using) would have no effect until the opponent starts exerting energy against you again.

Starting a fire without matches or a lighter would be really good to know, but I doubt we have the time right now to deviate from what we do here into developing this ability just for that purpose. We do similar things, however, and possibly will develop similar abilities after a few years of EE, spinning, dancing, detox diet, and other stuff that the future might have in store for us. Although whatever people develop will probably be profound and useful to their Beings, and not simply handy and gimmicky.

Back
Top Bottom