Very strange sightings high up in the sky over North Cyprus Today

happyliza

The Living Force
If it was not somebody else that pointed out these strange phenomena to me in my friend's cafe I would never have seen these things at all in the sky. They were so high up they looked like shining small stars at about 2pm during the day. First of all everybody though it was migrating storks but quickly we realized that they were not moving – at least not as fast as birds do, nearly static in fact. Nor were they in any kind of formation – rather scattered – fron the ground it would appear to about 2 feet in the sky. There were over 100 of these shining things that were so obscure that you really had to strain to see them.

I immediately called myfriendly local journalist and begged her to find somebody with the right equipment to film this phenomena. Nobody would have naturally seen them had they looked up nonchalently. I do know that we have Haarp on the island in the Troodos and that these items could have been 'cloaked' quite easily.

However they were certainly not birds. In fact the only objective description I could give them was over 100 drones – but so high up!! And what were they doing there? They were there for at least two hours, thankfully the sky was really clear but generally people would have not noticed these things going about their normal life as they we too small to notice. A friend got some binoculars and that helped. Sometimes you could only see one 'star' when the sun was shining on it.

This was the strangest sight and none of us had ever seen anything like it before. Hard to put into words.

I had the local paper and noticed that Turkey had bombed Syria the previous day and wondered whether this was some sort of covert 'invasion' about to happen?

Then there was another article saying from Erdogan that they were 'not amused' basically about being left out in the 'cold' re Iraq and also the Kurds and that they were likely going to take things into their own hands from now on.

I will call my reporter tomorrow to see if she had time to muster up some relevant support to record this. No kidding there were between 100 to even 150 of these things just 'floating' in the sky – rarely could you see them all at once because even though there were no clouds or wind the majority just seemed to be 'cloaked' somehow.

There were 5 of us that witnessed this but obviously they were too high up to photograph with mobiles. They only glinted in the sun like stars but so faintly you had to really know what you were looking for to even see them. Plus as I said there was no particular formation about this whatsoever.

Has anybody any idea what these things may be? Are we witnessing external visitors? I didn't seem to get that impression – more ultra terrestrial – but who can tell?
If anyone has read any reports on the internet please let me know. At one stage some of them were even in the W of the Cassiopeans, but just could be an anomaly.

If there is a good but cheap camara we can get here, maybe it is time we got one so that we can share with peeps what may be first of many 'phenomena' out there.

Like if they were drones they would not need nearly 150 just for surveillance. So were they weaponized? Only time will tell. They were in our visibilty for at least one hour and fairly static and in no hurry to 'go' anywhere. They could have been uniform type 'ufo's but too high up to determine their real size. ­

Yes Joe precisely like the second video in daylight. At first we suspected a huge group of migratory birds but there was no formation and far too high up. Were definitely more that one hundred. Plus as there was no cloud at all they sometimes merged with the background. After about one hour one shone a bit brighter than the others and was visible the longest. Started with a kind of arc formation at the top left hand side with the brightest one seeming to lead. But they were not going anywhere just changing patterns within the swarm but only hovering catching the sunlight.

My gut feel was that they were ufo's but not the types with many lights - just lots of individual ones. How large they actually were was difficult to assess as they were so high - also the maximum extent of the visiblilty of the human eye.

Thanks for finding similar shots. Again funnily these were 'above' a hotel. But would have had the visibility of the entire eastern mediterranean and countries thereabouts.

I checked out the local forum today. I appears that somebody also saw a drone over Varosha (the unhabited part of Famagusta). But that was a different area from where the UFO swarm was seen.
Strangely it is also worth noted what the public thought they saw. Firstly we discounted birds of any sort as no formation of any kind. Were hovering. Plus most importantly the sun would not have reflected off birds to make them shine like stars. It had to have somethiing to reflect off - which would be 'metallic' or similar material.

The posts reported were:
The post title was - BIG BIRDS

Looking out to sea saw large swooping on the horizon it turned out to be a flock of white birds way out to sea towards Esentepe
A few minutes later they were half a mile out to sea at the back of the Cratos we are in Ozankoy and the Cratos is over a mile away
Any idea what they were

All white - probably Great white egrets.

GrouchoThanks for that they were large to be visible at that distance and a big flock

Could they have been flamingos? From a distance they look white,saw some on Monday near Cratos but only 3.

The nearest they got was 1 1/2 miles away there seemed a big flock swooping far out at sea
So Egrets seem to have it if they were out Aligadi way

Might be cranes going south for the winter& trying to gain height to get over the mountains.

That sounds interesting!

Would they really expend the energy to gain height a mile or so out to sea, or would they just use the thermals to get over the mountain range 'for free'?

I am sending a copy of the video that shows a similar swarm on here to a reporter friend. She would have told me if she had heard any reports. I called her at the time asking if anyone with the right equipment could film them. Not that we can expect the newspapers to print anything about such things as we know they are not allowed to put fear into the public of such things.

However, I was intending to put a report on the forum and ask if anyone had actually taken any footage that I could share with Sott.net. Under the circumstances I now feel that it would be quite foolish to 'expose' myself locally on such a contentious issue of UFO's. Especially when the mindset has already been biased and 'normalized' into BIG BIRDS!!.

Plus seeing the birds such as pigeons and crows flying nearby - they were flying very quickly compared to semi - static/hovering shining circular 'stars'.

Edit: Deletion of repeated sentence.

After two days with no internet credit I checked my emails to surprisingly find a message from my reporter friend who I described the UFO scenario here to. She is a Senior and long time reporter for the main English Newspaper here - that also does the main Turkish Cypriot ones.

Well I was amazed at the open - mindedness on this subject as they normally toe the party line - especially about our dear friend Putin.

This is what she wrote:

Hi Liz
We would like to print your description as a letter asking if anyone else saw anything
Can I edit it down and check with you?

As I said above in a post I was not going to write on the local forum as the thread had already appeared re the idea of these being birds - Despite them shining like only metallic objects can do in the sky during the day.

I just want to check here and get advice on whether it is advisable to go ahead. I know we have to get the truth out - whatever way we can. So am prepared to get the 'fall-out. People here already have strange ideas about me when I first found Laura - as I did what everybody does to begin with - shouted from the rooftops! :-)

Another high strangeness incident happened again yesterday at at superb piano recital I went to. I put myself in the front row as I love to watch how the pianist actually plays. Well this elderly guy comes and asks to sit next to me and begins chatting with peeps behind me who appeared to know him. I turns out he is due to play 'space' music - his interpretation of it - a composer since about 3 he says. Anyway I had not booked to go to that concert as had heard that his music is way out there. Maybe that should have been a reason to book!! Anyway it turns out that he is an avid UFO follower who has studied the sole subject since 1947! Naturally, I thought I could enjoy a good conversation with this person! First question I asked obviously was did he see the 100 plus UFO's on Saturday!! No he had not and could not believe it - or that so many could appear at once! We chatted further in the interval - when he also insisted on giving me a CD of his music on Friday. We then met for a drink after the concert where I found out he did not know of Richard Dolan nor the 'disclosure' whoha but did know of MUFON.

I had the third transcript book in my rucksack so showed him the page I had just read the night before about the maximum number of UFO's a mother ship could hold was 150, 000. Obviously he had never heard of that – nor had I remembered it from before. But amazing I had just read that plus the book! He was reeling off the names of stars in the Orion constellation but not accepting them as STS! Even stranger he had not bothered to study around the subject and did not even know what 'densities' were. But he had heard and read some of Gurdjieff! He had to tell the peeps behind he had not met someone so up on his subject and what an interesting conversation he had had during the interval. Needless to say much to share with external consideration – and to witness his interpretation of 'Space' on Friday. Naturally the Law of 7 (Octaves) should appeal to him!

Another High Strangeness (synchronistic) event also happened in the same afternoon when I called into a butcher a long way to the East of the island who was recommended to me by my Pork butcher who has his farm there. When asking for chickens he did not have any but could get them for me in one hour (poor chickens!). So I went up to further in to the mountains to where my daughter and I went for the first time to go riding – a project semi similar to mine on a few fronts. I had done my Tarot reading the previous night and was amazed at the total accuracy on all fronts. One was that an important project will start coming online either very quickly (but watch haste and thus errors in decisions etc., or if reversed significant delays – culmination of reading was 8 of Wands).
Well blow me if after a few brief exchanges the owner of this project (who is a vet) asked me if I would like to go into partnership with him and to call him next week and we will horse-ride around the land to the reservoir. A reservoir in an historically drought-ridden country is a priority! Let alone that it is now also fed with water from Turkey and also attracts a lot of wildlife!! Well forever the skeptic with a deep mis-trust of 'business' here I will listen to the proposal. And another 'strangely' enough was that I was sign-posted the very 'alternative' solicitor who could 'water-tight' me legally. That was from the lady from Oz who is a former prosecutor who has offered to help me with my Turkish title deeds with my previous/previous owner who is Turkish Cypriot and emmigrated to Oz years ago!! (universe sure works connecting the dots!).
Well turns out I had planned to call into the Pork shop on my way home. I asked him about the character of this guy who made the proposal. I have known him a long time and he has been very genuine – his son also – the entire time. Well now he wants to help me too!! So asked me to call him and meet up when he gets back from Istanbul. The idea came to mind when I was in UK that should I have delays where my current project land is – eastern side, due to the current fallout with the very crooked mayor there, I could well encounter 'obstacles' all along the way while he is mayor – and likely to hold crooked elections too – since he only got in due to the good mayor dying in a car accident! So upshot is I will evaluate both options (especially as agriculture land is still very cheap on the west side and further from population areas too). Now I have to point out that this was only a vague idea I had and I was ONLY going to the butchers! However I have said all along. That when this project needs to start the right people will appear and I hold to that. So I will now start getting my 'team' together for next year feels very appropriate now. Thus I have been very busy trying to clear my 'to do' list by the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom