Video - Humans Are a Genetically Engineered Species

psychegram

The Living Force
This came from an interesting direction. Black Pigeon Speaks is well known for his contrarian cultural and political analyses, with a primary focus on the decline of the Western world. He departs from his usual subject matter here, presenting evidence that the human species was genetically engineered. It seems that while humans have 23 chromosomes (as we all learn in school), the other higher primates have 24. In humans, the 24th chromosome fused with another, a rather remarkable fact since this requires several highly unlikely things to go right at the molecular biology level, and requires this to happen not in one individual but in two, simultaneously, in order for a viable species to emerge.

While I hadn't come across this specific theory before, and it's interesting enough to me on those grounds, what I also find interesting is the direction from which it came. Ideas like this are starting to penetrate into the dissident political sphere: BPS has a large platform (over 500k subscribers on YouTube, 90k on BitChute which is large for that site).

It is indeed quite surprising to see a member of the anti-establishment Youtube movement speaking of intelligent design. Moreso when it is not discussed with atheist or Christian lenses.

If this topic continues to pick up steam, I wonder whether it'll be coopted by the recent UFO disclosure psyop or simply be ridiculed. It would be a good opportunity for TPTB to muddy the waters on this highly important topic either way.

I wonder whether it'll be coopted by the recent UFO disclosure psyop or simply be ridiculed.

I'll give my points to think about, not intended to be right but implementing the discussion.

first, all leaving (organic) beings are Genetically Engineered whether by natural (self) evolution or manipulation (by superior beings, as to say), So, there is no surprise on the title (as argument).

second, who knows in fact, how is the applied genetic evolution here ?

examples:

Hermit Crab has 254 pairs of chromosomes ( cephalopod )
Blue Butterfly has 226 pairs of chromosomes ( insect )

chicken has 78 pairs of chromosomes

Horse has 64 pairs of chromosomes
Lamb has 54 pairs of chromosomes

Primates has 48 pairs of chromosomes (24 cromossomes)
Humans has 46 pairs of chromosomes (23 cromossomes)

Rats and Rabbits has 44 pairs of chromosomes
Pig has 40 pairs of chromosomes

so, I also wonder if the video content is information or entertainment ?

Back
Top Bottom