Video Of Channeling

Forever_yours

A Disturbance in the Force
So, I have read many of the logs and I am curious if there has been any videos made of the channeling? If there is where could I find it?

I don’t think there are any videos of channeling sessions - but why would you want a video when you can have the transcript. A video would also be exceptionally boring, as a session with an ouija board takes a long time - it’s a slow process. So again, why the video?

In the series Knowledge and Being videos there is an attempt to show how it looks like when Laura do use a ouija board with some people. I do not remember exactly in which part it was but is there. Woah I remember tears in my eyes when C's responded then :D

Edit:
About 45:50 it starts - Laura is presenting her board and how it looks like, enjoy!

Last edited:
I don’t think there are any videos of channeling sessions - but why would you want a video when you can have the transcript. A video would also be exceptionally boring, as a session with an ouija board takes a long time - it’s a slow process. So again, why the video?
Why cant some people wonder if there any recorded videos of sessions being done ? Of coarse using a ouija board is a process that would take a long time. Your response almost sounds like your attacking the original poster for being curious

Why cant some people wonder if there any recorded videos of sessions being done ? Of coarse using a ouija board is a process that would take a long time. Your response almost sounds like your attacking the original poster for being curious

i see your point, although I don’t think I see the attack in the conversation. One person wonders if there’s a video and is completely ok wondering this. And the other one is wondering why wonder about it, if it might make for a rather spelling-bee looking recording. And both are talking about it.

Back
Top Bottom