Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Thank you @Myeong In

Yes, I also consider some of these phenomena to be spotlights and more recently starlink satellites that people mistake for fleets of ships.
In principle and in general, I see them as projections of light in the clouds. In some video it is seen how the circle of light reaches the edge of the cloud and then disappears in its movement when it reaches the edge of the cloud.

In the naked sky it is not seen.

And it is rare that it occurs in so many places, perhaps some of it is something genuinely strange, but in general I think that "someone" is doing a social experiment.

In principle and in general, I see them as projections of light in the clouds. In some video it is seen how the circle of light reaches the edge of the cloud and then disappears in its movement when it reaches the edge of the cloud.

In the naked sky it is not seen.

And it is rare that it occurs in so many places, perhaps some of it is something genuinely strange, but in general I think that "someone" is doing a social experiment.

YES, even some of the tweet replies mention the Blue Beam project. Which reminds me:

Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?

A: Open. But if so, will "flop".

Q: (T) Why?

A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.

Q: (T) Such as what?

A: Earth changes.

That is exactly what is happening,

1. It is obvious that there are "technical problems" that the Pentagon has to go out and reinforce the idea with videos and a new name: UAP.

2. The Cs said "virus from space/4D STS" as the biggest problem

(Regulattor) What about vaccines virus recombinations/mutations, how is that developing? Is it still too early to say how lethal it is going to be?

A: Not the biggest problem.

Q: (L) What IS the biggest problem?

A: Virus from space/4D STS.

3. Something is going to happen that will not only stop the Pentagon's intentions of staging a alien invasion, but also the actors in the present international military conflict will withdraw in "shock and awe".

The Cs said: "Other events may intercede...earth changes"

(Joe) Lavrov said today, I think, that the EU and NATO were planning to wage a war against Russia. I know we asked already and they said it would expand beyond Ukraine, but is that something that is gonna happen this year?

A: Not yet... if ever.

(Joe) They said not yet if ever... But I think in one session, they said that the war would expand outside Ukraine.

(L) Is it still going to expand outside Ukraine?

A: Indeed. But many belligerants will fold rapidly.

Q: (Joe) No doubt. Is it likely to be one of the Baltic states?

A: Possible. Think real shock and awe.

Some say CGI and others say different.

August 9, 1997 F****, Laura, AK.
A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same
as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle
between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it,
does it not?
Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has
traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements"
for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of
various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!
A: You never had one!
Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should
NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on
the net?
A: We will leave that until a bit later.
Q: Any other comment?
A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of
what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.
Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these
hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many
variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.
Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."
Q: And that's the only good guys?
A: That's all you need.

Video

Washington state a hotbed for UFO sightings
Aug 4, 2022
Washington residents report more UFO sightings per capita than any other state, with nearly 7,000 incidents dating back to the 1940s. "It's hard to say exactly why," the rate of sightings is so high, says Chris Rutkowski, who has written nine books on the subject of UFOs.
1665856283865.png

1665856919435.png

UFO Scares Texan and Their Dog - Read Witness Report! October 5th, 2022

October 5th, 2022 Snip: Pics
A really intriguing description of an "orb UFO" over Texas was submitted to me by the witness, who would like to be known as "PuppyProtector." Although there were no photos or video taken, I think this report is worth sharing as the witness attempted to interact with the UFO, and seemed to get a response! They also said that their dog howled at the UFO:

Last edited:
I saw this video the other day, is the first time that I see a recording of a UFO with good quality (if the video isn't fake). What's interesting about it is the way that it changes its shape.

It isn't necessarily a fake, but maybe just a demonstration of what kind of artifacts the camera's optics or what ever in the camera can produce.

Some years back there were videos on Youtube about 'diamond ufos'.

Then there was video(s) like this, that demonstrated similar effect:

It's 7:58 long video, but in short, the guy shows how to get that kind of effect by focusing to the venus and then to street light's bulb.

I saw this video the other day, is the first time that I see a recording of a UFO with good quality (if the video isn't fake). What's interesting about it is the way that it changes its shape.

An unsharp light dot

That video shows that the lens was out of focus. (it actually never was able to lock onto the object when the person zoomed into the object). Which explains why the object changes shape. The dot like object's light, get's distributed into a larger surface. In this case a romb like looking object. The camera/lens is trying to focus sharp... its autofocus going back and forth

The shape of the aperture blade (the hole through which the light travels) is what decides the outer boundaries of the "object" you see in the video. The camera with the video was made with, seem to have had a very simple aperture (diaphragm) construction of just 3 or 4 blades, making it look romb-like.

The more aperture blades a lens has, the rounder the "blob" (blurry objects: such as from peak highlights, street lamps, a bright star or planet, candle, moon, sun, etc, which are way out of focus. Usually when the lens is set to a close point at a close distance, while distant dot-like objects at infinity, become blurry transforming into blobs (also being part of the "bokeh" in a photo).

In normal camera lenses you have at least 5 blades or more. Even better 8-9 blades in more expensive lenses. Some lenses can exhibit up to 16 aperture blades, making everything that is unsharp in the background, look buttery smooth.

th-2370222846.jpeg
_-4065928232.jpeg

bokeh_Sony24-70f2-8GM_70f2-8_07554crops-589966560.jpeg

Sometimes, or rather, quite often you find spots projected within those onion rings; those are dust particles in/on/between the lens elements which get projected.

The rings inside the "surface", are called "onion rings", which are caused by the lens' material and how/or that it was molded and glued. Often, in simple lens constructions - as well in complicated zooms, we find "aspherical molded and glued" lens elements, which causes these "onion rings". This happens when the micro structure of the lens elements is more uneven (in cheap construction like cheap lenses, web cams, cheap zoom lenses) - which are often made out of optical, molded plastic, not glass.

Yet, it can also happen in so called aspherical lens elements made of glass (often molded into the proper shape) instead of the much more expensive and time consuming way of grinding it carefully down to the desired aspherical shape.

The phenomena of "onion rings" is highly disliked in the photography community.

_-1036148031.jpeg
52a929fcdad59d1a585351cfef6a4240-3314328570.jpeg

An unsharp light dot

That video shows that the lens was out of focus. (it actually never was able to lock onto the object when the person zoomed into the object). Which explains why the object changes shape. The dot like object's light, get's distributed into a larger surface. In this case a romb like looking object. The camera/lens is trying to focus sharp... its autofocus going back and forth

The shape of the aperture blade (the hole through which the light travels) is what decides the outer boundaries of the "object" you see in the video. The camera with the video was made with, seem to have had a very simple aperture (diaphragm) construction of just 3 or 4 blades, making it look romb-like.

The more aperture blades a lens has, the rounder the "blob" (blurry objects: such as from peak highlights, street lamps, a bright star or planet, candle, moon, sun, etc, which are way out of focus. Usually when the lens is set to a close point at a close distance, while distant dot-like objects at infinity, become blurry transforming into blobs (also being part of the "bokeh" in a photo).

In normal camera lenses you have at least 5 blades or more. Even better 8-9 blades in more expensive lenses. Some lenses can exhibit up to 16 aperture blades, making everything that is unsharp in the background, look buttery smooth.

View attachment 65744
View attachment 65739

View attachment 65745

Sometimes, or rather, quite often you find spots projected within those onion rings; those are dust particles in/on/between the lens elements which get projected.

The rings inside the "surface", are called "onion rings", which are caused by the lens' material and how/or that it was molded and glued. Often, in simple lens constructions - as well in complicated zooms, we find "aspherical molded and glued" lens elements, which causes these "onion rings". This happens when the micro structure of the lens elements is more uneven (in cheap construction like cheap lenses, web cams, cheap zoom lenses) - which are often made out of optical, molded plastic, not glass.

Yet, it can also happen in so called aspherical lens elements made of glass (often molded into the proper shape) instead of the much more expensive and time consuming way of grinding it carefully down to the desired aspherical shape.

The phenomena of "onion rings" is highly disliked in the photography community.

View attachment 65741
View attachment 65742
I like it, how you explain all this fotografic issues, thank you @XPan 🙃

I don't have a video, but just saw a weird sky thing around 2pm from Victoria, Australia.. At first I thought it was the moon.. High up above the clouds, a pale, thin arc, looking like a new moon..white, same colour as the clouds.. It was hard to tell but I think it looked like a full disc with just the front edge obviously visible. Like an almost-invisible disc with vapour condensing around its leading edge? Its edges were sharp, as strongly defined as the moon...didn't look amorphous or cloud-like. It was moving in the opposite direction to the clouds below - over a few minutes it went from the middle distance to above my line of sight past the roof of my house.. Then a lot of clouds floated in underneath and I lost sight of it. It could have been a higher up cloud, oddly defined & caught in a different windstream, though I couldn't see any other clouds moving in that direction...

Never definitively seen a UFO before, or anything like this! Side note, there's been an extreme amount of rain here the last couple weeks, lots of flooding in my state (not right where I live though - the creek's up and there are lots of big puddles and the ducks are having a great time, but nothing damaging) and it's unseasonably cold. This afternoon is the first time it stopped raining in days! And we're expecting more rain from tomorrow..

edit: looked like this!! Mysterious 'UFO' spotted in sky amid claims it was 'disguising itself as cloud'

I don't have a video, but just saw a weird sky thing around 2pm from Victoria, Australia.. At first I thought it was the moon.. High up above the clouds, a pale, thin arc, looking like a new moon..white, same colour as the clouds.. It was hard to tell but I think it looked like a full disc with just the front edge obviously visible. Like an almost-invisible disc with vapour condensing around its leading edge? Its edges were sharp, as strongly defined as the moon...didn't look amorphous or cloud-like. It was moving in the opposite direction to the clouds below - over a few minutes it went from the middle distance to above my line of sight past the roof of my house.. Then a lot of clouds floated in underneath and I lost sight of it. It could have been a higher up cloud, oddly defined & caught in a different windstream, though I couldn't see any other clouds moving in that direction...

Never definitively seen a UFO before, or anything like this! Side note, there's been an extreme amount of rain here the last couple weeks, lots of flooding in my state (not right where I live though - the creek's up and there are lots of big puddles and the ducks are having a great time, but nothing damaging) and it's unseasonably cold. This afternoon is the first time it stopped raining in days! And we're expecting more rain from tomorrow..

edit: looked like this!! Mysterious 'UFO' spotted in sky amid claims it was 'disguising itself as cloud'
Indeed, this is a very strange thing! Thank you for this testimony and for finding a video to illustrate it!

At first I thought it was the moon..

Ok, wait, never mind, I think it really was just the moon. Saw it again today in about the same place.. it's in the right direction, altitude and phase.. must be the moon. D'oh. I swear it was moving way faster than the moon should! But then again, I've hardly ever sat still watching the daytime moon for any length of time. Maybe I'm too excitable 😅 It doesn't seem to be moving so fast today... maybe just looked weird because of all the weather here at the moment.

IMG_20221030_142028.jpg

Sorry Obi-wan..

I saw this snippet from a TV program that shows a footage of the flying object taken by a pilot. It is actually similar to what I saw during a flght to Kazakhstan around 6 years ago. The shape in the video is different, "mine" looked round and metallic, but the size and the speed look similar. In my case it just flew lower but parallel to the plane, and in the opposite direction. It was gone by the time I wanted to take a video.

Gigantic Anomaly

It left or almost descended over the Pacific Ocean.

A gigantic anomaly formed between the coasts of Peru and Chile. Large discoidal formation in the clouds over the Pacific Ocean on November 8, 2022.

Subsequent to this, the source notes that NASA deleted the satellite data and @storm_brazil managed to preserve the image.

Back
Top Bottom