Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Maybe it's a garúa, that coalesced over the open water and its spread circular?

Here's a wiki entry about garúas formation:

"The cold waters of the Humboldt create an inversion, the air near the ocean surface being cooler than the air above, contrary to most climatic situations. The trade winds blow the cool air and fog westward over coastal areas, where the fog coalesces into drizzle and mist, the garúa."

Gigantic Anomaly

It left or almost descended over the Pacific Ocean.

A gigantic anomaly formed between the coasts of Peru and Chile. Large discoidal formation in the clouds over the Pacific Ocean on November 8, 2022.

Subsequent to this, the source notes that NASA deleted the satellite data and @storm_brazil managed to preserve the image.

Here is another article that might explain that anomaly. It says the atmosphere heats up prior to earthquakes.... It relates to earthquake lights, and what was observed in Japan, but might explain it given the conditions of fog, earthquake activity, region.
It shows satellite data showing these radon releases that are roundish in shape.

I was thinking vibrations from a tremor cause water particles to organized and create a dramatic dissipation of the fog. And fog dissipates rapidly too, so a time-lapse makes it even moreso. But that's just a wild guess.

Not a video, but relevant.

It's official, the highest body in Mexico in charge of Air Traffic Control; Airspace Navigation Services @SENEAM_mx (SCT), has made public that it is aware of the existence of unidentified aerial phenomena "UAPs" for its acronym in English.
---
"Or observations in the sky of something that cannot be identified as aircraft or known natural phenomena", as defined by NASA, says the decentralised body of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Communications and Transport.
---
Undoubtedly, this historic event will totally mitigate the remaining stigma about this reality in Mexico and the world, as well as in the Pilots who fly over our airspace; of what was previously known as the UFO phenomenon.

Something strange over Norway. Are we entering a denser part of the universe? Video and pictures in the article.

google translation:

Something unknown has hit Norway

Within five seconds, cameras in Telemark recorded 23 unknown objects in the sky. They moved at extremely high speed and burned up. The experts cannot explain what it was.
Image showing all the meteors that entered the atmosphere over Norway within five seconds on 30 October.

Video cameras on Gaustatoppen in Telemark captured the incident. It happened at 04:54 on the night of 30 October.

- This is something we cannot explain, says Morten Bilet in the Norwegian Meteor Network.

The lights look like meteors. There are fast moving lights in the sky.

Meteors are not an uncommon sight. If you look up when the stars are clear, you will almost certainly see a meteor within an hour. Nevertheless, what happened on 30 October is far from the norm.
Morten Bilet, meteor expert in the Norwegian Meteor Network.

SEEN A LOT: Morten Bilet from the Norwegian Meteor Network has studied phenomena in the sky for many decades. He believes that what has happened now must be something very rare.
Photo: Anders Haualand / NRK

- It is completely unique that so many meteors should appear in the night sky in such a short time. So we don't know where this is coming from, or what the cause is, says Bilet.
From the same point

In the video from the event, it is clear that all 23 objects come out of the same point in the sky.

- This is what makes it unique, says Bilet.

The researchers do not know what this is. The video was recorded by the Norwegian Meteor Network at Gaustatoppen on 30 October this year.

Other cameras captured parts of the incident. 17 of the objects were registered in Larvik. One object was registered in Oslo.

This gives the experts enough information to determine where they hit the atmosphere, and from which direction they came.

Came from the east

- They started hitting the atmosphere above the Baltic Sea, then Sweden and finally parts of Norway, explains Steinar Midtskogen from the Norwegian Meteor Network.

It was he who operated the cameras at Gaustatoppen. The Norwegian Meteor Network has seven cameras there. Four of them picked up the trails of light. The recordings from these four are combined in the video that accompanies this case.

The Norwegian meteor network has added sound to the video, which gives it an extra dimension. You can see the video here.

- This was an extended beam of objects that arrived at Earth at approximately the same time, explains Midtskogen.
Not a weapon

The video recordings also provide information about the speed of the objects.

- They came quickly. 64 kilometers per second. That is much higher than the speed of what we humans have sent into space. So this is not space junk, says Midtskogen.

- It is true that in the direction they came from is Ukraine. It is clearly not a weapon. The speed is too high. This is some astronomical phenomenon, Midtskogen asserts.
The fastest recorded weapon is the Russian Kinzjal. It is a so-called hypersonic weapon. The assumed top speed is approximately four kilometers per second

The incident has caused international attention in the meteor community. The International Meteor Organization (IMO) has written about it.

IMO believes it could be a matter of a so-called meteor shower. Such swarms occur when Earth enters dust belts in space. These belts are the traces of

- There are no known dust belts that can explain this. No swarms have been registered from this direction at this time, says Morten Bilet.

Although it is a new, and so far undiscovered meteor shower, the event on 30 October is unusual.

- During the most active shooting star showers, you may see 30 meteors per hour. Here almost as many arrived in five seconds, says Bilet.

Will investigate
The experts are convinced that the event has an astronomical origin.

- It may have been an object consisting of ice and pebbles. The ice cream can have

and the object has then broken. If this happened shortly before the debris hit the earth, it could explain how close the hits have been in time and space, says Midtskogen.

If it is the remains of a comet, and that the Earth actually hit an unknown dust belt on October 30, then it could happen again next year.

- We will monitor extra closely to look for higher than normal activity. Work is also being done to find out whether increased activity has been registered around this date and from this direction earlier, says Bilet.

I can't verify whether the following is authentic, but from a quick look it appears to be genuine and possibly something to keep an eye out for.

It's not a video but a Tweeter who's claiming that his pilot brother, and his colleagues, have been seeing unexplained lights in the skies whilst flying recently, particularly in the 'last 24 hours' (16th November), with another colleague claiming he had noted it going on for about a month.

The Tweeter seems suitably skeptical, and none of them are definitively saying they know what they are.

Below is the twitter thread along with screenshots of the discussion with his bother. Screenshots are also pasted into the quote box below for posterity and for ease of reading:

Yesterday, at Mexico City were seen this lights.

What are these lights that are being seen in #Messico... 🤨Yes here in #Coyoacán... @jaimemaussan1 can someone explain to me?

Over the south of the CDMX since 20:00 and at the moment, Miss @palomaloz comments that she continues to observe these unidentified aerial phenomena in a static way:

I saw two strange things today. The first was a large military cargo jet. It was a fat bodied jet with 4 jet engines - the kind with large doors in the back to drop or load cargo, and short body.
It was impressive looking - like a newer type, and it seemed to move slowly.
It was unusual because it was in a air corridor used by small Cessna type aircraft that goes north and south. Above this corridor is a east - west route for commercial aircraft. So, it caught my eye, but decided not to snap a picture, because I have to take off my mittens, unzip, ect.

So, coming back, I see these clouds that are like contrails stacked together, evenly spaced and continuing until fading into the distance.

I thought, this might be the reason for such a military craft to be in a rare route. It was flying toward these clouds.
Military helicopters are common in this corridor, but not large cargo jets, nor fighter jets. There were two helicopters as well, but not in formation.

I took this pic thinking it might be precursor sky phenomenon to a earthquake, since we had two recent quakes.

20221201_140405(2).jpg

I came across this yesterday. The videos show some interesting solar phenomenon that have been coming up on this and other YT channels for the past few months. The presenter doesn't seem to think the images are flares or reflections. I'm wondering if this could be how Nemesis might appear under certain solar lensing conditions?

Two photos with some strange lights on the lake of the Parque del Retiro in Madrid.

My wife took the photos and no light was visible to the naked eye. I didn't see any light either, only in the photos.

When I saw the photos, I thought that the biggest light was the moon, but I was surprised that the moon was much more to the left of the big light in the photo.

Between each photo there are 4 seconds apart, so one of the lights can be seen moving and another double one disappears.

just fun.

IMG-20221209-WA0011.jpgIMG-20221209-WA0012.jpg

I also occasionally watch some of the videos made by the youtuber Jtucker mentioned above.

The following video made me think of the C's answer in the latest (October 22nd) session regarding a cloaked mothership in orbit.

The quick explanation of the video is a lady, who sounds level headed and explains herself articulately, recounting a story of her observation of an object she saw in the sky in the wee hours in November when she let her dog outside. She watched the object for about 30 minutes before waking her husband, and then teenage children, to corroborate what she was seeing. After around another 30 minutes she says the object appeared to blur and fade out over about 10 seconds.
She describes the object as being dull matte illuminated partially by the moon - the only thing she could compare it to was a moon or planet (it was round with a dimple) and it made her think of the Deathstar. She went out the following day with her family and purchased a telescope to see if it reappeared the next night but has not seen it since.

I also occasionally watch some of the videos made by the youtuber Jtucker mentioned above.

The following video made me think of the C's answer in the latest (October 22nd) session regarding a cloaked mothership in orbit.

The quick explanation of the video is a lady, who sounds level headed and explains herself articulately, recounting a story of her observation of an object she saw in the sky in the wee hours in November when she let her dog outside. She watched the object for about 30 minutes before waking her husband, and then teenage children, to corroborate what she was seeing. After around another 30 minutes she says the object appeared to blur and fade out over about 10 seconds.
She describes the object as being dull matte illuminated partially by the moon - the only thing she could compare it to was a moon or planet (it was round with a dimple) and it made her think of the Deathstar. She went out the following day with her family and purchased a telescope to see if it reappeared the next night but has not seen it since.

Round with a dimple? Death Star! ( Sorry, I couldn’t resist folks!)

Or Nephalim are coming …
Whoever is coming, would be very difficult to keep denying their existence.

The U.S. Department of Defense has acknowledged the existence of anomalous phenomena; objects in space, in the air, on land, at sea or under the sea that they have been unable to identify with the full range of human technology.

Back
Top Bottom