Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Just like a curious thing today Sputnik published this video about some weird thing that an Australian couple flying over the Aegean Sea sighted.

This could be just another odd video, but some time ago, flying from Rome to Barcelona with a friend we both sight exactly the same things over Mediterranean Sea. I remembered that we joke that time about this was a Dementor because really look like it... :-P

harry-potter-dementor-like-figure.jpg

UFO 'Lou's Channel Published on May 25, 2018
I've recorded these 'spear head' shape objects well over 20 times now. Always distant and faint. Clearly above cloud level. Really sorry if I don't respond to comments. Due to a few trolls, I rarely read my messages. Makes life a lot easier

UFO News Published on Apr 17, 2016
Watch as this black UFO stalks slowly across the horizon in broad daylight. The object could be seen for several miles in every direction and appeared to be larger in size than many of the buildings beneath it
Comments:
curtis perry 1 year ago
I saw that ufo today. Thanks for posting it. I was driving from Coast Guard Island toward the hills and saw it hovering over maybe the Fruitvale or Diamond districts. When I drove toward it I lost site for a few seconds and it vanished.
Looked near motionless most of the time then it vanished. I doubt it landed on the ground because it would have had to come down very quickly in a fairly densely populated area and it was bigger than a dual prop plane.

It's Oakland, CA as seen from across the Bay in San Francisco :)

I saw the same looking object yesterday when I was on the 880 highway in San Leandro

Published on May 8, 2018
SAN BERNARDINO CALIFORNIA

The launch of the Russian Soyuz-2.1b rocket, which recently carried a navigation satellite into orbit, had lit up the night sky in central Russia with unusual figures and made some social media users mention extraterrestrials.

17.06.2018 - UFO Invasion? People Stunned By Aerial Flashes Over Russia 9photos - Video)
UFO Invasion? People Stunned By Aerial Flashes Over Russia (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

The Russian navigation satellite “Glonass-M” was successfully brought into Earth's orbit using the Soyuz-2.1b rocket, launched from the Plesetsk Spaceport in northern Russia after midnight on June 17.

Before the carrier reached its destination, it put on quite a show in the skies over central Russia, puzzling witnesses, who guessed what it was on social media.

Others just enjoyed the so-called jellyfish effect. “Space blubber” showed up over cities hosting the FIFA World Cup, including Kazan and Nizhny Novgorod.

Some caught the rocket on camera from aboard airplanes.

SuspectSky Published on Jun 20, 2018 / 13:13

SuspectSky features the best sightings, analysis, and thought-provoking research of the UFO and other strange phenomena happening on Earth and beyond. Always critical, always vigilant.

John Lenard Walson extreme astronomy Published on Jun 15, 2018 / 10:44

Here is a single video of the u shaped UFO over France and it looka indeed interesting and eventually it is real. Supposedly it was recorded over southern France and eventually over the Pyrenees, but I couldn't find a original link to the video itself.

Regarding the video above and looking for the original, it is a bit suspicious that the user got blocked by YouTube because of "violating YouTube's Community Guidelines", whatever that means.

Earthfiles Published on Jul 1, 2018 / 1:45:30
CMDR David Fravor discussed his fighter jet encounter with the "Tic Tac" UFO off the coast of Southern California. Commander David Fravor is a former Navy pilot. He was in charge of Strike Fighter Squadron 41, also known as the "Black Aces". They are a United States Navy strike fighter squadron based at Naval Air Station Lemoore, California, flying the F/A-18F Super Hornet.

'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO stalked US aircraft carrier for days, Pentagon report reveals
May 31st

UFO 'Lou's Channel Published on Jul 7, 2018
Australia
I've never recorded anything like this before. Sorry about the watermark. Youtube doesn't protect my copyright.

DUAL COMPONENT ENERGY OBJECT [UFO ASSESSMENTS]
SuspectSky Published on Jul 6, 2018
Always critical, always vigilant.

UFO crashes 80 miles from England World Cup match site
sports channel 1 Published on Jul 7, 2018
UFO crashes 80 miles from England World Cup match site A spooky UFO with pulsating lights crash landed and exploded just 80 miles from the Russian city hosting England's World Cup quarter final clash with Sweden

One of the best UFO sighting filmed lately! Flying saucer over Rosarito, Mexico 31-Oct-2018 • Latest UFO sightings
November 6, 2018
This amazing UFO video of a disc-shapd UFO was filmed over Rosarito in Baja California, Mexico. This was filmed on 31st October 2018.

Witness report: Today October 28, 2018 I witness 5 UFOs hovering over Rosarito, Baja California MX. At around 4:23am I was driving back to San Diego, California with my grandmother. We were having a normal conversation when she suddenly went mute and all she could do was point at the sky. I look up and see 5 of these things hovering over homes and the beach. I pulled over and immediately went live on instagram to avoid speculations of video editing and such.

I looked into the video of the UFOs in Rosarito and it seems that the city recently installed some very high street lamps with that exact shape, and in the fog they look creepy like that. The guy recording the video must have not known about the lamps, cause he sounds genuinely surprised, imo. Here's a video of another guy who went to Rosarito to debunk the video and shows the lamps:

Published on Dec 1, 2018
Still hoping for that elusive capture. In the meantime, enjoy what passes above.

Flashback:
Published on Mar 18, 2015
Description - Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted.

(Applies to audio only & shuttle launch intro) I own the videos - recorded by me in my back yard, Moonee Ponds) used a P8079HP night vision unit, Yukon Ranger & a Bresser night vision scope.

Link to Night Vision supplies - Chris nightvisionworldwide@yahoo.co.nz No longer will we be accused with being called 'idiots and fools' - The sceptics and debunkers are now the fools. Let's pay attention to the 'thumbs down' count. Why?

Did this recently tweeted page catch some Ufo orb's.....:huh:

I think they might be seagulls. I've made the same mistake in the past. When they are illuminated in a certain way and from a distance, they can look 'spooky' - until someone with a better eyesight comes along and corrects you. ;)

I think they might be seagulls. I've made the same mistake in the past. When they are illuminated in a certain way and from a distance, they can look 'spooky' - until someone with a better eyesight comes along and corrects you. ;)
That is a good possibility. The beach listed is close to the border of France and Spain, (south west on the Atlantic coast).
The G- map I made gives a poor reference of the direction of the sun setting in the east. Given the time stamp (6:34 PM - Jan 18, 2019) on the tweet.

So your observation could more than likely be correct as the setting sun would have possibly illuminated the gulls white feather coat. Thanks WK.

Back
Top Bottom