Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

This was published on a tabloid-ish Czech alt-news website. I was not able to verify authenticity or source out any other article talking about it. The author of the recording says on YouTube that the object was hanging in the air for 15 minutes.

UFO above Crimea, August 2019

Last edited:
28-12-2019 Good Daylight Silver Craft UFO Sighting Capture Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
Witness Description: / 6:37
I went to watch the sunrise from the top of the south mountain; shortly after arriving noticed an object hovering approximately 4 miles due west of Sky Harbor airport. The object was approximately 5-6 miles from my location. thought it might be a plane from the airport but after watching it closely for a few minutes realized it was just hovering slowly back and forth. I believe it was cylindrical due to it changing from being elongated to circular. noticed as it turned the sun would occasionally flash off of each end. Noticed a jet leaving Sky Harbor westbound and shortly after a small plane ( Cessna) flying westbound also which I got in the video. Not sure what the object is. Just thought it odd to see something just hovering and from the distance, it must be quite large...
Sighting Specifics: Distance Over One Mile Altitude Unknown Duration 00:20:00 Features None Flight Path Stationary Shape Cylinder

Necedah, Wisconsin.
July 21, 2019, Hidden inside a thunderstorm a monumental "UFO" was captured while lightning strikes right in the center of the object, even some seem to come out of it, after a few minutes the UFO disappeared, and lightning ceased

UFO "BIZARRO" IN BRAZIL.

September 29, 2019. For more than three years, we have detected strange forms of unknown "Entities", in 2017, the amorphous "Beings" made a presence in the skies of the world, in 2018, the Vertical Objects were seen from the beginning of the year, in 2019, strange “UFOs” have been captured during this great wave that does not seem to stop. The following footage was achieved by Eugene, an original man ...

Flashback: IRANIAN ARMED FORCES
September 7, 2019, Iran, border with Pakistan. "UFO" avoids the shooting of Iranian artillery. A "disturbing" matter has begun to flood the Uphological forums of the world, it is the nocturnal sequence of a meeting between the Iranian Armed Forces and what appears to be a UFO dodging anti-aircraft artillery resulting unharmed. The video emerged on Twitter from an account registered in the Middle East, data from ... See More

More than 200 UFO sightings reported in Arizona in 2019
Jan 3, 2020 / 2:18
Discs, triangles, lights and fireballs lasting anywhere from seconds to more than an hour are some of the objects that have been reported in the sky

RT reposted this Twitter guy's video of strange sights in the sky in London today. Apparently he's a crane operator and he claims that "Definitely not drones, not satellites and not stars as they moved away slowly":
Tristam Mayes

@that_crane_guy

Anybody else in London spot this strange cluster of lights in the sky earlier? Definitely not drones, not satellites and not stars as they moved away slowly. #London #sky #UFOs #strange

For more than three years, we have detected strange forms of unknown "Entities", in 2017, the amorphous "Beings" made a presence in the skies of the world...

Gee you’re good c.a.,

Shame the resolution on the Bizarro in Brazil link is so shaky but it appears identical to the phenomenon I mentioned over on the other UFO thread!

Very weird when seen up close, like a strange giant grey molecule 😶

6CBDEB2B-A559-4FA8-80DE-EFEECABE8000.jpeg

Interesting one here. I saw something similar about 25 years ago, although it was stationary.

it's funny to see that in the video the object seems to vary its shape, a bit like stretching and retracting (and because it's kind blurry on the surface like cloaking object)

You can hear bombs exploding, could be the shock wave moving up in the atmosphere that produce those wave.

Could be I guess. It very much looks like waves or current ripples you can see on the surface of water when something is thrown in like a rock.

Back
Top Bottom