Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

I stumbled upon the following recent videos that show a strange blue light in the sky. At first I thought that it was reflected from something on the ground. But then at times it is being covered by clouds, so 🤷‍♀️.

The first video was taken on 14th of April in Madrid, Spain. And apparently it isn't the first time that the person saw this light. In fact, here is another video (from 28.03), and another (from 20.03) that were taken at the same location.

And then I saw another similar video of the light that was taken in New-York on the 1st of April.

Interestingly enough, someone commented that this video and location are similar to the video that was posted on 28.02.18.

ADDED: There is also this one dated 12.02.2018, but don't know the location. Probably also US.

So unless it is some sort of artificial illumination or a prank, considering the fact that it happens at the same location, it got me thinking about electrical charge, and that it is very similar to the blue light people saw in New-York after the explosion of the transformer at the Queens power plant on 28.12.18.

And here are couple of SOTT about the exploding transformers and the electric phenomena:

Last edited:
This is making its way round the internet... UFO (flying saucer) filmed on the back of an 18 wheeler truck - Apr 29 2020 was when it was filmed

There must be a logical explanation for it... Prop for a movie set?

Mind you, this comes in the week after the pentagon declassified those UFO films.

Added: some people are saying it might be a military drone.

A similar one was seen on a truck in 2011

Mass evacuation of alien ships from Earth detected by International Space Station cameras
The footage you see is like a fragment of a fantastic movie showing the evacuation of a doomed planet, but it is not a movie, it is video from a camera installed on board the International Space Station. 18 May 2020, this camera recorded the mass evacuation of thousands of UFOs that simultaneously launched from the surface of our planet and flew into outer space.
93969378.jpg

All of this happened in reality and was filmed by a camera aboard the ISS.
Thousands of ships are simultaneously starting from our planet when the ISS was on the edge between the dark and bright side of the Earth.
You can see for yourself the authenticity of the video by watching it in its original:HERE, scroll through the record from the ISS to the 45 minute mark and watch.
The source is from here: Массовая эвакуация инопланетных кораблей с Земли зафиксирована камерами Международной космической станции

Mass evacuation of alien ships from Earth detected by International Space Station cameras
The footage you see is like a fragment of a fantastic movie showing the evacuation of a doomed planet, but it is not a movie, it is video from a camera installed on board the International Space Station. 18 May 2020, this camera recorded the mass evacuation of thousands of UFOs that simultaneously launched from the surface of our planet and flew into outer space.
93969378.jpg

All of this happened in reality and was filmed by a camera aboard the ISS.
Thousands of ships are simultaneously starting from our planet when the ISS was on the edge between the dark and bright side of the Earth.
You can see for yourself the authenticity of the video by watching it in its original:HERE, scroll through the record from the ISS to the 45 minute mark and watch.
The source is from here: Массовая эвакуация инопланетных кораблей с Земли зафиксирована камерами Международной космической станции

Lemme guess: they have a problem with the mandatory masks?

While the moving lights are intriguing, that's a pretty elaborate and specific claim you made that doesn't really help with figuring out what the lights are.

Yeah, it appears to be a huge assumption on the part of those, who posted the video.

I looked at the NASA footage here. You can start watching from the minute 45:00. What we see is Earth during night time. To really understand how the planet positioned during day time, just look at the beginning of the video. Keeping this in mind it is clear that whatever this is moved not away from the planet, but above it.

It looks like these "something" at the beginning moved in unison at the greater speed, but then gradually lost momentum and were moving slower. Some of the "something" were moving at faster or slower rate, but it's possible to see that gradual decrease in speed was mutual.

As for what it was? 🤷‍♀️ Sometimes these "something" were more clear, especially when they started to move slower, and it's possible to see that they are not round, but more like dodecahedron or icosahedron.

Definitely curious. Even if it is some sort of dust or other particles that gained momentum for some reason white passing the camera, it is still interesting. But it surely not possible to know why. ;-) I mean just by watching the video.

Based on the movement I thought they might be white or Mylar balloons tied together that eventually came apart and drifted away - difficult to tell

Back
Top Bottom