Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Slightly long (some 2020 repeats) with numerous and interesting UFO sightings around the BBM.

Dec 12, 2020
Same configured shape craft materializes in the 3 different locations (possible flying humanoid..🧐) in the above vid.

Flashback:
FAA audio of UFO over Chicago O'Hare Airport in 2006
Dec 22, 2020
On November 7, 2006, at Chicago O'Hare International Airport, multiple witnesses including airline pilots, supervisors and mechanics reported seeing a disc-shaped UFO hovering over United Airlines gate C17. At the time, the FAA claimed the witnesses might have confused a "weather phenomenon" for a flying saucer. But, in this bonus episode of The Basement Office, we reveal rarely-heard audio of FAA airport radio communications from that day that might shed some light into what was in the skies. Made in collaboration with "It's Redacted" - https://www.youtube.com/c/Itsredacted...

Someone finally managed to capture some strange white balls with a Nikon P900 (or 1000?). Weather balloons?
Several clips are shown. Two of those object are flying in the opposite direction which doesn't make much sense for wind-driven objects.
Love the music!

FAA notified after large blue UFO seen above Oahu appeared to drop into ocean​

This was reported over Hawaii, there's several videos and pictures online.

HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - An unidentified flying object spotted in the evening sky over Leeward Oahu prompted witnesses to call 911 on Tuesday.
The sighting happened about 8:30 p.m.
There are multiple videos of what appears to be a glowing‚ oblong mass — both in the sky and in the water.
Officials from the Federal Aviation Administration say there were no aircraft incidents or accidents in this area at the time. But multiple witnesses reported seeing a large blue object fall out of the sky and into the ocean.
In a one video a woman can be heard saying, “Something is in the sky. What is that?”
Misitina Sape told Hawaii News Now she captured the image at 8:26 p.m. near Haleakala Avenue in Nanakuli.
Not long after, a woman named Moriah spotted what looked like the same object passing over Princess Kahanu Estates.

Here's an assortment of recent strange lights in the sky. The first one is the already familiar blue glow. The others have lights that were also seen before, but perhaps in their case there could be some other explanation. Not sure.

Last edited:
Here's an assortment of recent strange lights in the sky. The first one is the already familiar blue glow. The others have lights that were also seen before, but perhaps in their case there could be some other explanation. Not sure.
The 2nd and 5th look like spotlights/searchlights/beacons to me. The first one with the blue light, I would have thought it might have been the moon, but the guy in the video says there's nothing behind the clouds cause he saw that spot of clear sky earlier. Maybe some sort of plasma phenomenon?

Waaahhhh, what is that? I've seen exactly this one in 2012. And a similar thing one year later.
Looked exactly 1:1 like this but was somewhat faster.

Last edited:
Shapeshifting Humanoid Flying Over Ohio?
•Jan 11, 2021

Unknown Bright Lights over Michigan and Oregon
•Jan 8, 2021

UFO flying saucer over Tempiluli, Mexico 11 January 2021

Triangle UFO over Missouri | January 2021
Jan 13, 2021

Black cube UFO over flying over Royal Palm Beach, Florida 2021
Jan 12, 2021 / 3:34
Daytime UFO video filmed on 3rd January 2021 Witness report: Black cube shape about 10ft length/width/height with apparent exhaust on one side.. (read full report at our website: )

okay, this is not all that amazing compared to some of the videos and pics I am seeing here... but this is a weird object I caught in the day time about 6 months ago from my front yard. The first pic is the actual photo...the object is small, so I drew an arrow pointing to it. The second pic is the object zoomed in.

Attachments

• object pic with pointer_LI.jpg
    object pic with pointer_LI.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 72
  • object zoomed in.jpg
    object zoomed in.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 71
okay, this is not all that amazing compared to some of the videos and pics I am seeing here... but this is a weird object I caught in the day time about 6 months ago from my front yard. The first pic is the actual photo...the object is small, so I drew an arrow pointing to it. The second pic is the object zoomed in.
Lol, I don't think I would be able to see a flying beetle that was up that high in the sky. It was definitely an object, and a fairly large one. Did you look at the original photo that I posted with the arrow pointing to the object?

Was this something that you observed in real time and took a photo of, or something you noticed after when you looked at the photo? Because the large photo looks like a nice, well-centered photo of a big tree with an interesting sky contrast behind it. The object being referenced doesn't appear to be the main focus of the original photo.

Was this something that you observed in real time and took a photo of, or something you noticed after when you looked at the photo? Because the large photo looks like a nice, well-centered photo of a big tree with an interesting sky contrast behind it. The object being referenced doesn't appear to be the main focus of the original photo.
Oh, that's a very good question! I was actually taking photos of the interesting cloud formations, and did not see the object with my naked eye. I noticed it when reviewing the photo more closely, then I zoomed in on it, and noticed it appeared to be a weird looking craft of some kind.

Back
Top Bottom