"Viking" Horns: Rare case of researchers stumbling upon the truth

lilies

The Living Force

Horned helmets mystery is solved & it has nothing to do with Vikings

horns_viking_not.png
Two horned helmets discovered in a bog in the Danish town of Viksø in the early ’40s that were thought to be Viking have been found to be even more ancient – about 3,000 years old and from the Nordic Bronze Age, research suggests.
How about 80K+ years old and also timeless?
Housed in the National Museum of Denmark, they feature bull-style horns and two EYE-like bulges, and appear to have allowed the attachment of decorations such as feathers and horsehair.
Bolded blue section is horse-hockey! Natives of course would attach anything, but that was not the real purpose at all!!
In 2019, the archeologist Heide Wrobel Nørgaard – one of the authors of the groundbreaking research, published in the journal Praehistorische Zeitschrift – noticed organic residue on one of the helmets. Radiocarbon analysis of it led the researchers to establish that the helmets had been placed in the bog, likely as an offering to the gods, at around 900 BC – which was about 1,500 years before the Vikings came to Viksø.
Very good! Now we are getting somewhere: with the bolded section
According to the research, the elaborate style of the helmets corresponds to that of artifacts from the same period found on the island of Sardinia, suggesting “their wearers wielded power, whether perceived as god, human, or something in between.The fact that one of them was found on a tray of ash adds to the theory that the headgear had a ritual rather than military function.
Very good! I'm completely surprised they stumbled upon the truth. :-o BTW this has nothing to do with speshulness, but rather the very origin of specialness. How the Perseid bloodline prospered, and when died out the last one was a lady noble clutching a necklace symbol with the engraving S-A-L-U-S = health. But health meant Health of Mind!!, I think. To preserve the health of mind - mentally, spiritually was critically important for Alchemists. Why? Well you need a perfectly "healthy" preserved antennae if you hope for any good TV reception, don't you??
The similarities of the helmets’ appearance with figurines from Sardinia have prompted the researchers to suggest that “the Bronze Age was reliant on coveted metals traded in vast amounts and often long distance, hence connecting metal-rich tracts with regions poor in metals” – a point of view supported by the “recent decades of research.”
Unrelated speculation, but they have to follow their rigid methods.
Prior to Nørgaard and her co-authors’ study of the helmets, the only source of information on their origin had been their typology: their style and the symbols used for their decoration.
This is critically important information! Notice how the helmets have weird wide ends and they absolutely not end in points, like animal tusks. Furthermore they point inward not outward: so even if the warrior was supposed to headbutt the enemy and skewer him with the tusks on the helmet in this case it cannot be done, as these look definitely anti-war Helmets of Peace! Inward ==> pointing toward the psyche, the mind.... aand in what direction do those stalks go? :) Well.. where is your head? Inside of the helmet! No? So, where do the EYE stalks go? What [is being symbolized] as "down" in religion and what's "up"?
Therefore, the establishment of the era when the helmets were placed in a bog, as well as the discovery of a possible, previously unknown sea route that apparently connected prehistoric Scandinavia with the Mediterranean and was “independent of the otherwise flourishing transalpine trading route” represents an exciting new chapter in historical research.
That's partly incorrect, since these devices, I think, are mere symbols of critically important alchemical functions! Remember what Fulcanelli and all alchemists stated: "This science can only be learned by Divine Revelation."
I think he meant that information coming down from higher densities / Akashic records / Etheric Library that records all discoveries in all times in the Comic Ether = Cosmic Mind [library], so they can be accessed by strong psychics, Seers. I think all successful alchemists were strong psychics as well. For example Nostradamus was noted for his powerful seer abilities, but I bet my house he also "dabbled" in alchemy and was a powerful alchemist as well.

Note:
All religions had to be corrupted. Because all religions originally fulfilled their purpose with the working function of connecting humans to the Divine (realms). Connecting to higher power etheric/spiritual/higher densities was the key function of original Spotless Uncorrupted Pristine Religion, since those higher-energy compressed Information-Data Realms = essentially Cosmic Data Libraries held every knowledge ever discovered and these etheric libraries could not be burned down like the Alexandria library!
Therefore all religions had this Ark of the Covenant capability - function / feature - of freeing humanity from slavery, therefore all religions had to be corrupted by Lizzies, who wanted to throw humans into eternal slavery.

These helmets are a key critically important alchemical symbol, pointing toward the old / original solution [they must have had the original DNA then that we are only busily re-assembling, re-fixing / re-building in back now] of "how to take out your mobile phone and dial higher realms."

What is better here.. that all / most of the Body of Knowledge of Alchemy functions and was preserved via physical objects throughout history (sculptures, helmets, carvings, paintings, church sculpture + adornments), because it could be preserved much better than paper. As a perfect metal/stone sculpture/engraving, all of which merely are learning tools for apprentices to only serve / point toward / signify the Symbolic Reality of Absolute Truth!!

Example clues:
SPECULATION BEGIN

Lucifer Light Bringer = originally angelic origin signifying higher density connection to The Holy Spirit / Guiding Light for physical-humanity [spirit group transferring then becoming trapped in physical bodies, becoming Slave to Lizards]. So Lucifer had to be corrupted to nowadays mean demonic = Devil: the masses had to be mind-programmed with this massive lie, so the masses seeking Truth / Knowledge will be forever turned away from the Truth. So the masses never learn how to Bring The Light into this realm.

Horns of Moses = originally meaning alchemical Transformation / μετάνοια Connection to higher realms, I think

SPECULATION END

There, I said it.

As I'm currently conducting lab experiments, I won't tell spell out exactly yet, what I think is the original purpose of these helmets, but just that these helmets were mere symbols.
Like races with strong-DNA came / were transferred to Earth and they had "godly" powers and they clearly explained to native Earth-peeps at the time that they can connect to higher realms and the natives believed them, but the natives didn't have the power! So as on many occasions throughout history - like the elongated skull structure of the pharaohs, who were disguised aliens, the natives had to mimic and compress babies skulls to become elongated, thus give them the appearance of the Gods - ...
The same way, I think, these helmets are made. To symbolize the alien group - who from whereever they came / were transferred to Earth and had these powers, which the natives had not.. So the natives created these helmets and worn them to delude themselves that they had the same Power of Connection, that the "alien" exo-group / Off-Planet dudes had. So after the empowered aliens and their descendants died out, these helmets remained. Mere symbols of the old power. These were perfect for Alchemy as well.

Notice how the horns on the helmet CURVE AROUND!! What is also curving around in nature? What is the basic physical mechanics of that thing that nature-component?? Very easy after you find this out! Simple deduction will net you with the solution.

I think alchemists were hiding their discoveries for the same reason: too dangerous for everyday people to dabble with the powerful truths. Similarly why we are not given the really powerful Reiki symbols that have the real OOMPH!

As soon as I have improved results in my Project C, I'll describe exactly, point by point, how I use the process that is, [I'm still surprised] is perfectly conveyed by the shape of these helmets!

Horned helmets mystery is solved & it has nothing to do with Vikings

View attachment 53440

How about 80K+ years old and also timeless?

Bolded blue section is horse-hockey! Natives of course would attach anything, but that was not the real purpose at all!!

Very good! Now we are getting somewhere: with the bolded section

Very good! I'm completely surprised they stumbled upon the truth. :-o BTW this has nothing to do with speshulness, but rather the very origin of specialness. How the Perseid bloodline prospered, and when died out the last one was a lady noble clutching a necklace symbol with the engraving S-A-L-U-S = health. But health meant Health of Mind!!, I think. To preserve the health of mind - mentally, spiritually was critically important for Alchemists. Why? Well you need a perfectly "healthy" preserved antennae if you hope for any good TV reception, don't you??

Unrelated speculation, but they have to follow their rigid methods.

This is critically important information! Notice how the helmets have weird wide ends and they absolutely not end in points, like animal tusks. Furthermore they point inward not outward: so even if the warrior was supposed to headbutt the enemy and skewer him with the tusks on the helmet in this case it cannot be done, as these look definitely anti-war Helmets of Peace! Inward ==> pointing toward the psyche, the mind.... aand in what direction do those stalks go? :) Well.. where is your head? Inside of the helmet! No? So, where do the EYE stalks go? What [is being symbolized] as "down" in religion and what's "up"?

That's partly incorrect, since these devices, I think, are mere symbols of critically important alchemical functions! Remember what Fulcanelli and all alchemists stated: "This science can only be learned by Divine Revelation."
I think he meant that information coming down from higher densities / Akashic records / Etheric Library that records all discoveries in all times in the Comic Ether = Cosmic Mind [library], so they can be accessed by strong psychics, Seers. I think all successful alchemists were strong psychics as well. For example Nostradamus was noted for his powerful seer abilities, but I bet my house he also "dabbled" in alchemy and was a powerful alchemist as well.

Note:
All religions had to be corrupted. Because all religions originally fulfilled their purpose with the working function of connecting humans to the Divine (realms). Connecting to higher power etheric/spiritual/higher densities was the key function of original Spotless Uncorrupted Pristine Religion, since those higher-energy compressed Information-Data Realms = essentially Cosmic Data Libraries held every knowledge ever discovered and these etheric libraries could not be burned down like the Alexandria library!
Therefore all religions had this Ark of the Covenant capability - function / feature - of freeing humanity from slavery, therefore all religions had to be corrupted by Lizzies, who wanted to throw humans into eternal slavery.

These helmets are a key critically important alchemical symbol, pointing toward the old / original solution [they must have had the original DNA then that we are only busily re-assembling, re-fixing / re-building in back now] of "how to take out your mobile phone and dial higher realms."

What is better here.. that all / most of the Body of Knowledge of Alchemy functions and was preserved via physical objects throughout history (sculptures, helmets, carvings, paintings, church sculpture + adornments), because it could be preserved much better than paper. As a perfect metal/stone sculpture/engraving, all of which merely are learning tools for apprentices to only serve / point toward / signify the Symbolic Reality of Absolute Truth!!

Example clues:
SPECULATION BEGIN

Lucifer Light Bringer = originally angelic origin signifying higher density connection to The Holy Spirit / Guiding Light for physical-humanity [spirit group transferring then becoming trapped in physical bodies, becoming Slave to Lizards]. So Lucifer had to be corrupted to nowadays mean demonic = Devil: the masses had to be mind-programmed with this massive lie, so the masses seeking Truth / Knowledge will be forever turned away from the Truth. So the masses never learn how to Bring The Light into this realm.

Horns of Moses = originally meaning alchemical Transformation / μετάνοια Connection to higher realms, I think

SPECULATION END

There, I said it.

As I'm currently conducting lab experiments, I won't tell spell out exactly yet, what I think is the original purpose of these helmets, but just that these helmets were mere symbols.
Like races with strong-DNA came / were transferred to Earth and they had "godly" powers and they clearly explained to native Earth-peeps at the time that they can connect to higher realms and the natives believed them, but the natives didn't have the power! So as on many occasions throughout history - like the elongated skull structure of the pharaohs, who were disguised aliens, the natives had to mimic and compress babies skulls to become elongated, thus give them the appearance of the Gods - ...
The same way, I think, these helmets are made. To symbolize the alien group - who from whereever they came / were transferred to Earth and had these powers, which the natives had not.. So the natives created these helmets and worn them to delude themselves that they had the same Power of Connection, that the "alien" exo-group / Off-Planet dudes had. So after the empowered aliens and their descendants died out, these helmets remained. Mere symbols of the old power. These were perfect for Alchemy as well.

Notice how the horns on the helmet CURVE AROUND!! What is also curving around in nature? What is the basic physical mechanics of that thing that nature-component?? Very easy after you find this out! Simple deduction will net you with the solution.

I think alchemists were hiding their discoveries for the same reason: too dangerous for everyday people to dabble with the powerful truths. Similarly why we are not given the really powerful Reiki symbols that have the real OOMPH!

As soon as I have improved results in my Project C, I'll describe exactly, point by point, how I use the process that is, [I'm still surprised] is perfectly conveyed by the shape of these helmets!
This is fascinating, and I look forward to learning more about your Project C.

Back
Top Bottom