Visit at home.

Wandering Star

The Living Force
Four or five days ago my son told me that in a corner of my house he saw a small being between half a meter or a meter tall.

He saw it with the light off in the corridor and that a second later when he turned on the light the being had disappeared.

I reassured him by telling him that he was possibly an elemental being and that these beings were everywhere, like little thugs bothering him. I also told him that that was a possible explanation, but that it could be anything else, including an imagination from his mind.

He stayed calm.

The fact is that two days ago when I was walking down the hall of my house, it seemed to me that I saw something in the same place where my son saw this being. It was very fleeting, but what I did see clearly was a point of blue light.

My reaction was "what the hell!".

Seguí caminando por el pasillo y volví a ver el punto de luz azul al final del pasillo y había un ambiente frío en la zona.

Hay una sensación de miedo que la gente llama 'ponerse la piel de gallina'. Como si la piel de uno se erizara.

Digo esto para que se entienda, porque lo que me pasó a mi es algo parecido a esto, pero la descripción más cercana es que me “encendí” muy enojado.

Comenzó en mi cabeza y luego en todo mi cuerpo. Era energía irradiando, como defendiéndome enérgicamente.

Empecé a seguir esa luz azul por mi casa con la sensación de estar encendida como una antorcha.

La luz huyó de mí y después de un tiempo ya no la vi.

La temperatura en unos momentos volvió a ser cálida y agradable y poco a poco dejé de erizarme de energía.

No sé si hice algo o no, o si mi mente me jugó una mala pasada, pero creo que instintivamente hice algo a lo que "tenía derecho".

Tenía derecho a defenderme a mí y a los míos y lo hice.

Sólo algo interesante que me pasó.:-)

Well I can definitely understand your reaction...
Interesting that you both saw something in the same place!

I have some questions... (if you are open to replying to anything below)

Was the blue light something your son also saw?

Any logical possible explanations for blue lights?
ie: technology / toys / appliances / something reflected from outside or a neighbours house?
(Sorry I am not doubting either of your experiences, just trying to think objectively)

Did you see the blue light at night?

Any changes you noticed on a sensory level? ie: temperature, smell, sound, 'vibes'?

Anything else weird going on that you have noticed / sensed... ie pets or nearby animals/birds etc behaving strangely?
(Two days ago would have been the full moon eclipse).

It's great that you were able to communicate honestly with your son, acknowledge him / any concerns he had / discuss a bit about the dynamics of this density. It's not always easy to do that, but as the C's have said : Knowledge Protects.
He sounds like a pretty groovy, level headed kid. 🐥🌺

Well I can definitely understand your reaction...
Interesting that you both saw something in the same place!

I have some questions... (if you are open to replying to anything below)

Was the blue light something your son also saw?

Any logical possible explanations for blue lights?
ie: technology / toys / appliances / something reflected from outside or a neighbours house?
(Sorry I am not doubting either of your experiences, just trying to think objectively)

Did you see the blue light at night?

Any changes you noticed on a sensory level? ie: temperature, smell, sound, 'vibes'?

Anything else weird going on that you have noticed / sensed... ie pets or nearby animals/birds etc behaving strangely?
(Two days ago would have been the full moon eclipse).

It's great that you were able to communicate honestly with your son, acknowledge him / any concerns he had / discuss a bit about the dynamics of this density. It's not always easy to do that, but as the C's have said : Knowledge Protects.
He sounds like a pretty groovy, level headed kid. 🐥🌺
It was a point of blue light floating in the air and there was no possible emission of that light.

I saw her with the corridor in darkness and with the artificial light of the house.

I chased her through several rooms and as I said, there was an unusual cold, which disappeared immediately when I stopped seeing the light.

He sounds like a pretty groovy, level headed kid.
Yes, in a general way and with simple explanations, he already knows almost as much as I do.

Almost...

Although he keeps asking and asking.:-D

Hi Wandering Star,

that is quite the experience!! holy cow! not sure what to make of it, perhaps the veil is thinning?

I also took the liberty of translating the part of your post that was still in Spanish here for other's reference:

I continued walking down the hallway and again saw the blue spot of light at the end of the hallway and there was a cold atmosphere in the area.

There is a scary feeling that people call 'goose bumps'. Like one's skin crawls.

I say this for the sake of understanding, because what happened to me is something similar to this, but the closest description is that I got very angry 'incensed'.

It started in my head and then all over my body. It was energy radiating out, like energetically defending myself.

I started following that blue light around my house with the feeling of being lit up like a torch.

The light fled from me and after a while I no longer saw it.

The temperature in a few moments became warm and pleasant again and I gradually stopped bristling with energy.

I don't know if I did something or not, or if my mind played a trick on me, but I think I instinctively did something I "had the right" to do.

I had a right to stand up for me and mine and I did.

Just something interesting that happened to me

Very interesting account Wandering Star. Did your son recognise the entity as being like a child or perhaps a small adult? Did he say how old it looked facially? I was wondering if it could perhaps be a spirit entity attached to your home. If that was the case though it would probably have been seen before, especially if your child has psychic sensitivities as many children do.

Very interesting account Wandering Star. Did your son recognise the entity as being like a child or perhaps a small adult? Did he say how old it looked facially? I was wondering if it could perhaps be a spirit entity attached to your home. If that was the case though it would probably have been seen before, especially if your child has psychic sensitivities as many children do.
The answer is no to all of your questions.

There is no more information than what I have already given.

If he thought he saw a child or small adult, he would have told me.

It was something he had never seen before.

And about this I am going to tell something funny.

My son has a toy shotgun that shoots rubber "bullets."

Well, since this happened to him, he patrols the house with his shotgun.

And this he does, because of an extraterrestrial contact that I read about ten years ago or more and that I told him about. From my point of view it is the most glorious close encounter I have ever read.

I don't remember the exact sequence of events, but this was more or less what happened in a Latin American country, although I don't remember which one.

A villager and her husband went to a cattle fair and no one was left on her farm.

The villager forgot something and she went back to the farm.

When she arrived, she saw a small flying saucer and three small beings that had killed several of her sheep and they were cutting pieces of the dead sheep.

The little beings had a strange backpack on their backs and a "breastplate" on their chest with buttons.

The furious villager grabbed a large stick and ran to the nearest of the beings.

She hit him on the head with the stick and the being collapsed unconscious.

The others, seeing what was happening, began to frantically touch buttons on the chest panel, but the villager didn't give them time to do anything.

She beat them to a pulp!

The unconscious one woke up and floated off at full speed towards the saucer.

I remember that the villager made a drawing and in it you can see the little being entering headfirst through the upper part of the saucer, in his panic flight.

The others who were receiving the blows of the stick, finally also lit the backpack and left at full speed.

The saucer is gone and that's it.

If any of you find this story, my apologies if I didn't tell it exactly, since it's been a long time. From time to time I do a search on the web to share it with you, but I have not found it again.

When I told this story to my son, he doubled over with tears in his eyes laughing.:-D

Hey Wandering Star, my apologies that I asked questions you had already answered, I had only read initially what was in English and for a moment I wondered if there was more that had not been translated, I should have double checked.
(Thanks so much @Alejo for adding the translation! :flowers: )

I love how strong and clear your instincts were - what an amazing response in your body / energy body!!
As I read that, it felt like something activiating through your higher self, compelling you to challenge this 'being'.

Looks like you met it with a blazing 'fire of light' within your own presence, on an energetic level. ❤️‍🔥 Beautiful.

I feel your son is quite affected by this event (not just because he is 'on patrol' on some levels with his toy gun)
- partly because of knowledge he has within his own consciousness that he may / may not have direct access to,
- partly because of knowledge of other events / truths you have shared with him from your own learnings and perspective
- partly because he would have picked up on your own experience and what you felt, even if you have not disclosed it to him

... none of this is 'bad', I just think parts him will be very much on 'alert' a lot, and that can be very draining in many ways, so I would keep a close eye on him, even if he seems 'fine'.

It's great that he can laugh so hard about this story you shared above! I think you have a really good, calm, objective and often light hearted way of sharing things that helps him to see in a way that is less fear based, but still acknowledges reality. Hard to explain these things to kids, without frightening the living daylights out of them. Even as adults, we struggle with it! However you can explain the dynamics of the hyper dimensional reality to kids - and not freak them out - is fantastic.

Sometimes I wonder what Laura said to her children - how much, and at what age.

As Alejo mentioned, perhaps both your experiences are some indication of the 'veil thinning'. 💫

none of this is 'bad', I just think parts him will be very much on 'alert' a lot, and that can be very draining in many ways, so I would keep a close eye on him, even if he seems 'fine'.
That is what I am on a daily basis in everyday life.

And the "patrol" with the shotgun is simply a game.

The child is more or less accustomed to high strangeness since childhood, seeing with me and his mother the stars move in the sky, giving flashes of light, turning on with the brightness of venus to turn off until disappearing after a few seconds, so at having a possible explanation of the matter, he was calm.

Of course, I did not tell my wife and son what happened to me with the blue light. I don't think it's necessary to worry them, because so far nothing has happened again.

When I lived with them in another house, one day when they were not at home, I was shaving and in the mirror I saw a semi-transparent woman pass by in the hallway of the house. There was a lot of light and the figure seemed to me very kind and positive.

The fact is that I never said anything to them and when we no longer lived in that house, I told them my "vision" and they told me that it's a good thing I hadn't told them anything, because they would have been afraid in the house. , when in fact it is one of the houses where they have felt most comfortable living.

As Alejo mentioned, perhaps both your experiences are some indication of the 'veil thinning'.
⬆️ Possiblity of the veil thinning but I'd suggest you and your son have extra sight.

I continued walking down the hallway and again saw the blue spot of light at the end of the hallway and there was a cold atmosphere in the area.

There is a scary feeling that people call 'goose bumps'. Like one's skin crawls.

I say this for the sake of understanding, because what happened to me is something similar to this, but the closest description is that I got very angry 'incensed'.

It started in my head and then all over my body. It was energy radiating out, like energetically defending myself.

I started following that blue light around my house with the feeling of being lit up like a torch.

The light fled from me and after a while I no longer saw it.

The temperature in a few moments became warm and pleasant again and I gradually stopped bristling with energy.

I don't know if I did something or not, or if my mind played a trick on me, but I think I instinctively did something I "had the right" to do.

I had a right to stand up for me and mine and I did.

Just something interesting that happened to me

⬆️ Good instincts. These types of beings and happenings will either feel neutral (sometimes positive) or negative.

When Addam was small, I never told my son of my experiences since childhood/as a child. I did not want to put any suggestion in his mind. As he started telling me what he was seeing, I listened and asked questions...I as a child was not believed. One of his 1st tellings was of a small being he called 'Tiny little guy.' As a child, I had a similar entity, I called, 'Tiny little kid.'

When my son was very small, we had a lot of 'elemental beings' within our home...We both saw these. Because of all the fairy tales I read him, he accepted these as fairies...they were neutral in feeling them. (I know this forum somewhat avoids 'feeling' in terms of perception, but this is the language of empaths, which Addam was (RIP) and I am.)

Invisible beings, no matter what they are will be attracted to your son...Can I ask how old he is?

It was not all fairies and magical creatures for either of us though. Somethings were frightening and I helped him hold his own in their presence. Because you felt negativity while confronting the being you described, I'd keep watch. Sometimes elemental beings get angry at human intrusions but my experience with this has been when I invaded their territory in nature....And here we're speaking of your home, not outside in nature.

So, listen closely when your son tells you of any other visits and ask questions, without leading him or adding your experiences.

I do Zzartemis, thank you very much.

He just turned 13 a few days ago.
You're welcome. I wish to tell more of these experiences of my son and I in the thread I started about his life and death but I need a little more distance between his recent drowning and my greiving. I'll mark this thread to watch if more activity happens in your home or around your son...

Back
Top Bottom