Vivid dreams...

forest_light

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I have often had eventful ‘dreams’ over the years but notice I am starting to have some very unusual, extremely strong ones after connecting with this group. Often, I seem to remember the dreams with a lot more clarity, whereas in the past this has been quite difficult. Some days I find them hard to recall but I guess it depends on how ’intense’ the dream is or how tired I am. These were all crystal clear.

The ones I am posting about are:

🧐 One about observing a hybrid being in a city, shielded by a hologram (below)
🥺 One about an ‘apocalyptic city’ event (below)
🌈 One happy lovely one about Laura - posted under thread named ‘Laura in the Dream’
(Maybe read that one last for a happy vibe!)

(Dream 5 April 2020)
Observing a ‘hybrid being’ in a city, shielded by hologram

Dreamed I was moving through an unfamiliar area in a city. I didn’t feel like it was in current ‘time’ or perhaps it was a different reality that I had entered. I felt displaced and a bit strange, like I was in the near ‘future’ or in a different dimension. I was paying attention to everything as it was unfamiliar territory and I felt uncomfortable. It was quite cool, the sun was going down, it was a bit cloudy and the city was kinda dark and heavy energetically. I really wanted to leave.

I was a passenger on a motorbike... we were waiting at some traffic lights to turn right. (I recall at one point I realised I wasn’t wearing a helmet or protective gear the way that I have in the past when I have been a passenger on a motorbike.)

On my my left, maybe 3 metres away, I noticed a ‘being’ that was not very ‘human’ sitting on, what at a glance, looked (and sounded) like a Harley Davidson motorbike with big wide long handlebars; but it wasn’t a normal motorbike - it used a form of hovercraft technology.

The being sitting on it was clearly a ‘hybrid’ of some kind, and was sitting on the bike in another lane of traffic. I noticed it because of the gigantic foot I initially glanced at out of the corner of my eye.

My first thought was “Woahhhh! That’s not human!” The foot was very strong and extremely broad; it seemed a bit like ‘hobbit’ feet, but bigger, with very strong almost leathery skin (but not hairy like hobbit feet). My instincts told me they looked a bit ‘Neanderthal’. My first realisation was those feet could handle walking over pretty much any territory without feeling any pain; cold, fire, horrid sharp rocks. (My brain didn’t even register that anyone riding a motorbike bike would normally wear protective footwear. It took a while to realise that it was not a normal motorbike. I was totally flabbergasted by the feet!)

I felt very curious and realised nobody else seemed to notice this being.
I heard “pay attention, look closely”. (Uhhhh, like I could do anything else!)

In the hope that my observations wouldn’t be noticed, I turned my head slowly to try to get a better view. I could only see this being from one side.

It had :
incredibly pale skin (as if it were never in the sun);
long, strong, muscular limbs, the leg looked similar to a giant large frog leg! but with a very toned muscular thigh and a sort of skinny lower leg;
freakishly large wide hobbit-like feet;
quite tall when standing (but the style of the bike style of sitting kinda camouflaged this).

My general impression was, this being was very powerful, strong, fit and muscular; it clearly had quite amazing resilience/endurance capabilities.

Due to it’s skin colour, I wondered if it lived underground, possibly somewhere cold. It wasn’t wearing anything in the way of clothing as far as I recall and I remember being cold myself, but this being clearly didn’t feel the cold. I could see it’s whole leg, arms, part of the chest area. It had sandy coloured hair (coarse) almost shoulder length, and very heavy thickset facial features. It seemed ‘human-like’ in terms of some of its genetics, but not in others.

This being was emanating a very unpleasant energy, and I felt a ‘flatness’ or ‘emptiness’ inside it. Like it had been programmed to carry out basic functions but there was no depth or ‘light’ in its ‘essence’ energetically. It emanated negativity and seemed to be feeling a bit uncomfortable, as if it was in unfamiliar territory and very much wanted to leave.

While looking at it I heard the words “hybrid” and “hominid”
(unless I heard that wrong. I don’t even know what a hominid is!)

It turned and looked at me (it had clearly felt it was being observed) and bared it’s teeth (let me assure you, it was NOT a smile).

I said (very quietly) to the person with me, “whaaaat the heck is that??” He looked over, his eyes bulged and he instantly turned back (seemed to recognise what it was) and hissed at me furiously:

DONT look at it!!
STOP
LOOKING AT IT!!!!
It doesn’t want you to look at it - and I DO NOT want it to come over here,
it looks REALLY ANGRY!!”.

He was quite frightened! I felt he knew more about this type of being than he was willing to disclose. I looked away reluctantly, but I struggled. My mind was madly processing everything I had seen. I was really curious to know what it was, and for some strange reason, I didn’t feel remotely frightened at all. It wasn’t my fault that I could see it! I was only observing it, not intending to engage or communicate with it. I got the distinct impression it thought nobody else could see what it really was. It behaved as though it was ‘cloaked’ or ‘shielded’ by some kind of hologram to prevent it from being fully seen. I felt it was trying to ‘blend in’ and hide beneath the hologram, and was keeping a low profile. As long as nobody was able to focus their awareness and look closely it just blended in.

Of course I couldn’t help myself, I looked at it again. It felt me looking directly at it, it flashed me a very dark, angry look, then growled (a bit like the sound of the Harley) and again, showed its very unpleasant teeth. It sent me some pretty nasty vibes and for a few seconds I thought it might just come over and rip my head off. It was giving me a ‘death stare’, it looked around to see if anyone else had noticed it. It seemed to not want to draw attention to itself and clearly didn’t want others to see it.

Suddenly, the traffic lights went green - it gave me another nasty ‘spike’ of negative energy, revved it’s very powerful ‘bike’ and took off at high speed, in a different direction... and I just watched it vanish into thin air.

Then I woke up.

Has anyone else ever heard of the C’s describing this kind of being?
Or referred to hybrid hominids? Just curious. 🧐

(Dream 16 April 2020)
Apocalyptic City

I’m in a city. It is unfamiliar to me. I don’t want to be there.
Lots of high rise buildings. A ‘concrete jungle’ I don’t know why I am there. (I live in the country).

I’m standing on a rooftop of a building looking out across the city. All I can see is buildings everywhere. It’s my least favourite kind of place to be. My father is speaking on the phone with me, talking about money and his business, his favourite subject.

Suddenly I get a terrible, overwhelming feeling something really bad is about to happen. There is something really, really wrong.

I look around trying to work out how to get off the rooftop of the building I am standing on, but I can’t see a way off. I have no idea how I got there. I feel extremely anxious. I can feel something bad coming. Then I hear a strange sound.

I say, “Dad, something’s wrong. I think there is about to be an earthquake!”
He doesn’t hear me.
My body starts shaking violently, and say “I love you Dad.”
I feel/hear a huge BOOM!! The building I am standing on shudders.
I can still hear him talking, but he hasn’t heard me.
I yell “Dad, there’s an EARTHQUAKE!”
BOOM!! Another one... I nearly fall over.
I have my hand on my other ear to block out sound, trying to hear him.
I can hear him still talking.
I scream “EARRRRTHQUAAAAKE!!!” as loud as I can, then try to text him a message to warn him. I can barely manage to steady my violently shaking hand to type an ‘E’ in a text before what feels like a massive quake hits.

I look up from my phone and see clouds of billowing smoke, high rise buildings before me suddenly on fire and some instantly collapse - I can’t for the life of me understand why or how.
My mind is freaking out:
Does that happen in an earthquake?
I’m racking my brain... gas lines?...
even planes flying into buildings don’t make them instantly collapse.

It’s deeply shocking, like 9/11 but so much worse. I cannot comprehend or believe what I am seeing. It is absolutely, white knuckle “just-kill-me-now” terrifying. I am in complete and utter shock.

I can hear and see some buildings collapsing/on fire.
I can hear people yelling and screaming (but I can’t see anyone).
I hear sirens and alarms.

I can’t smell anything,
which is weird.
I can hear sound in patches or ‘waves’ but then the sound is gone and I can only see; it’s like watching a film but in slow motion with the sound turned down. Then the sound comes back. Then it’s gone again. (Like a station I can’t tune into properly.)

The smoke / dust clouds make it hard to see much after a while (but I notice nothing seems to get on my clothes, no ash, no dirt, nothing - also weird).

The building I am on is ‘rock solid’. It‘s very square, wide and stable. It’s made out of layers and layers of rock (or brick?). It’s made differently from other buildings, it’s an earthy/orangey colour. I don’t know why this building is so strong, or why I feel it won’t collapse. I realise I am probably not going to die, but a lot of people are. I am looking at the terrible, relentless destruction with abject horror. I continue to hear, rather than see buildings disappear all around me.

On a nearby rooftop (the only person I see in the whole dream) is a little boy with dark hair and dark eyes (around age 6) completely alone, standing motionless, just staring directly at me. He knows he is going to die, but he isn’t even crying, just staring blankly at me, it’s like he’s in a trance... it’s as if he feels nothing. I feel so distressed... I know I can’t save him, I see his building is clearly about to collapse. A few moments later, the rooftop he is standing on collapses inwards from the middle. I see the ground beneath his feet fall away, and he falls like a stiff mannequin, arms outstretched with empty staring eyes into a gaping hole, enveloped in a giant cloud of dust and debris as the building collapses. I feel hysterical and almost numb at the same time. I can barely breathe. I am crying and feel heartbroken.

I continue to witness this apocalyptic, surreal, horrendous nightmare.
More shocks, more collapsing of buildings... gone... vanished... lives devoured in billowing clouds of smoke and concrete dust. 😢

✨✨✨
After I woke up, I reflected on the dream for quite a while. It kept coming back visually, but rather than being so emotional as in the dream, I was able to examine it and be more objective:

I recall it was like watching everything through glass, even though it didn’t feel like it. I don’t get hurt, and I didn’t see any debris or dust on the building I was standing on. It was like I was in a protected ‘space’ or viewing from a different ‘plane’. I feel the square shape of the building represented possibly a different ‘plane’ on earth. The colour was orangey-red and it was made of rock or something earthy like brick.

I was speaking with my father - but it didn’t matter what I did, he couldn’t hear me.
I wondered if I was assuming he was speaking to me - because I could hear his voice, but he was actually speaking with someone else and maybe in the dream, I’ve tapped into that ‘line’ trying to communicate with him to warn him. When I can’t contact him I try another way.

I thought about the fact that I had assumed it was an earthquake.
It could have been something else, like comets possibly. I remember every time there was a boom, something was telling me this wasn’t normal. I couldn’t understand how buildings were suddenly on fire and collapsing to the degree that they were.

I was really disturbed about this child. I didn’t see anyone else die. I could hear screaming but didn’t witness any human suffering. I wondered whether this child was an OP? There was just no emotion in him at all. I felt more distressed about him dying than he did, (unless his soul was actually already lifting from his body?) I don’t understand why I didn’t see other people die. I wondered if it was a representation of OP’s dying.

FYI, I don’t watch apocalyptic films, I find them very distressing, I am extremely sensitive to violence and any form of suffering. I am very into staying focused on being aware, informed, exploring real knowledge and I hold the highest and most positive vision for our evolution as beings of consciousness.

Because I’ve had such intense dreams I stopped eating (keto friendly) chocolate for a while. Sheesh.... 🙄 That’s it! I’m going back to eating chocolate. 🍫🍫

Back
Top Bottom