Vladimir Putin in the Cassiopaean transcripts

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Vladimir Putin in the Cassiopaean transcripts
The Russian President, Vladimir Putin, has been mentioned in a number of transcripts. Collecting these, including the surrounding context to capture the setting of the questioning and the time, will take a few posts. The first post covers the period 2007 to 2013.

For a picture, there is from the July 20, 2022, ASI Forum "Strong Ideas for the New Times" (RU) this:

1663594635101.png

Putin is a smart man who is leading the tyrant into a trap
Session 16 July 2007
Q: (L) He can work on the Signs page. (Andromeda) Good idea! (A) I want to know what is the future of the present growing tension between the US and Putin?

A: Most of it is show, but there is also the fact that Putin is a smart man who is leading the tyrant into a trap.

Q: (L) I would say it's not so much because he's a good guy as it is because it's a power struggle.

A: Yes.

Q: (Ailén) Is Putin working with Chavez on that?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) Sure, he'll work with anybody. He's not a stupid man. He's WAY smarter than Bush. I think he's smarter than Sarkozy, and he's definitely smarter than Blair. He's got some neurons firing there.

Laura: [O]f all the leaders I've ever heard or read about, he seems to say the most reasonable and truthful things
Session 3 September 2008
Q: (A***) Aren't all psychopaths basically destructive? (L) I don't think so. I think for example the schizoidal psychopath, they're different. And then there's the paranoid psychopath, and then of course when you're dealing with pure psychopaths, you've got a scale... what do you call it, a spectrum. Can anybody else think of any other questions on that topic? That pretty much covers my questions.

(Ark) Is Putin a psychopath?

A: Now, now... That would be cheating!

Q: (L) I don't think he is. (S) I think he could still be evil, ya know, but of all the leaders I've ever heard or read about, he seems to say the most reasonable and truthful things. Which doesn't mean he isn't evil or hasn't done evil things, but in comparison to all the other ones... (L) When you're in that position, growing up in this world, how can you not be... But he's like the Diet Coke of Evil: Just one calorie. (Ark) When you want to show that you are not a psychopath, you have to say something completely different. (L) Well, Bush does it all the time, Bush is always saying those completely different things all the time too, but he doesn't have any action to back it up. I mean, he didn't do anything to break down the oligarchs in the US, and the US has plenty of them. (J) In the time that Putin has been in power, he hasn't really used his power... (L) In an evil way... (J) like Bush has, Putin hasn't invaded any other countries unilaterally, or...

Ark comments on the new Putin Doctrine
Session 29 December 2009
(Ark) By the way, this is probably not so much relevant, but in the Russian news, there was the new Putin Doctrine. They are NOT going to develop anti-missile systems at all. In response to US anti-missile things, they will develop very fast and strong offensive weapons.

(L) No more defensive...

(Ark) No.

What really matters to the people is the coming Earth events for which they are entirely unprepared
In this excerpt both the President of Syria, Bashar al-Assad, and Vladimir Putin appear
Session 7 September 2013
Q: … (L) … Okay, now, let’s get out there in the big world: Did the president of Syria and his forces use any kind of chemical weapons, sarin nerve gas or any of that sort of thing, in his battles against the rebels?

A: No!

Q: (L) He's not that stupid.

A: Exactly, nor that heartless!

Q: (L) Next question? (Andromeda) Is the whole show to cover up the oncoming comets?

A: Partly, though even the higher level players may not be totally aware.

Q: (Atriedes) Why is there this big show with the British House of Lords or Commons or whatever, and suddenly there are all these speeches in Congress about taking back the power to declare war, and suddenly Obama changed from just going to war to, "Oh, I'm gonna go talk to Congress!" Why is there this whole big show about that aspect?

A: Drama to keep the masses off their backs about what really matters.

Q: (Ark) What really matters I think is that once in awhile you have to get rid of the old missiles, because they're costly. It's much better to get new ones so you have to get rid of the old ones. For the French and for the US; you have to get rid of them.

A: What really matters to the people is the coming Earth events for which they are entirely unprepared.

Q: (L) I guess what matters to them in the short term is jobs and the economy, all of which is related to climate change?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So they're not doing anything about climate change - and I don't mean global warming, either. I mean what's going on here on the planet right now in a big way. They're not doing anything about that, they're not doing anything to straighten out the vast inequity between the rich and poor... (Perceval)Are we talking about this Syria business at some level having been decided upon...

A: Yes, of course! Who do you think sent in the people to stir up that mess??!?

Q: (Perceval)Well, there's all sorts of talk about strategic colonial agendas: pipelines and blah blah blah...

A: Have any of their plans worked thus far except to put billions in their pockets?

Q: (Perceval)So it is just a racket!

Q: (Perceval)For making money and distracting people. (L) And distracting the people from kicking them out of power by keeping the people afraid.

A: Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Q: (Perceval)See, that's just unthinkable to me, that they'd have a war just to have a war for no other good reason than to make money.

A: That is psychopathy for you!

Q: (Atriedes) Right before Hillary Clinton went all evil with the Libya thing, I noticed that she suddenly swelled and became very inflamed looking. And then John Kerry right before this Syria thing, he got a lot more puffy and now he has this weird lazy eye, his eyes swelled, and his face, and he's starting to puff out, too. Is that kind of like the sign that they've turned evil when they become mega-inflamed?

A: Evil takes its toll on the body.

Q: (Atriedes) So, cutting out the evil is more important than cutting out the calories. (L) Pretty much! (Andromeda) So, there's no intent of pushing people to a revolution with some of this revolution hype and drama...?

A: Sure! It will make billions for some people and others plan to come in and set up shop on the ashes. But as we just asked: When have their plans for results actually worked as they present them?

Q: (Ark) I think there is another reason. You start the war, and then you let some kinds of these rebels to have access to nuclear weapons. Can you imagine how much more Homeland Security you will be able to have then if you let all these "Islamist rebels" get these weapons? Give your enemy advanced weapons, pretend you are helping them to get rid of Assad, and then later, "Oh, we didn't know they are terrorists, but now they have access to these weapons! We have to close our borders! We have to control everything!" (Andromeda) It's creepy, some of these reports of Homeland Security making these huge orders of hollow point bullets, and building these compounds with fences... It looks like they're kind of getting ready for some revolution or something. (Perceval)I wondered if those reports are just...

A: The real war, as you know, is on normal people via proxies.

Q: (Kniall) Are the Russians really trying to stop this?

A: At the moment.

Q: (Perceval)So...

A: Putin is also not so heartless.

Q: (Perceval) What are the chances that if the Americans and French bomb Syria, that Putin and the Russian military would respond?

A: Very good unless things change.
2014 is Year Zero of our new reality
At the end of 2013, the situation in Ukraine began to develop, and 2014 became a turning point. In Session 26 February 2022 the idea of 2014 as Year Zero is summed up:
Q: (Joe) In a session in 2009, it said, '5 years to go'. Then, in 2014, they called that Year Zero. That was around the time of the Ukraine coup. Did they mean that 2014 and what the USA did in Ukraine then up until this situation right now, is that what they meant by Year Zero in 2014?

Q: (Joe) So then what's happening right now is directly implicated in major change, but it's going to continue. There'll be further changes, let's say...

Q: (L) 2014 is Year Zero of our new reality.

(Niall) In a future chronology, is it going to be 0?

(L) Yeah.
More on 2014 and Year Zero in the next post.

Vladimir Putin in the transcripts from 2014 - Year Zero
In 2014, Russian and world politics witnessed in Ukraine the toppling in February of the democratically elected president Viktor Yanukovych, the secession just a month later of Crimea to rejoin Russia after 60 years of separation, and in July the crash of MH 17 over separatist held areas in what used to be Eastern Ukraine, is now the DNR and soon a part of Russia. These events should be sufficient as an introduction to the geopolitical stage of the excerpts covered in this post.

Vladimir Putin is not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time
Session 22 March 2014
Q: (L) Okay, I guess the question on a lot of people's minds is: How about that Vladimir Putin, huh?

A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

Q: (L) So, he's not a psychopath?

A: No.

Q: (Perceval) Is there anyone essentially giving him orders? Is what he's doing being controlled directly in that sense?

A: Not in the sense you mean, but yes in the sense of conscience.

Q: (Ark) I think that what is of value is that he has the right team of advisors. When you have your advisors and they are smart and knowledgeable, they are experts in certain areas, and they will say, "If you do this, this will be the result, so I suggest that."

A: Indeed, there are many in Russia who learned in a school of hard reality difficult for Westerners to imagine. On top of this, they are better educated in general.

Q: (PoB) Is there a real threat of Putin being assassinated?

A: Always that, but he wasn't KGB for nothing.
In the same session, there is a discussion about the time we are living in; being a leader now can't be easy.
Q: (Perceval) I don't think we've asked this question before even though it's been going on for a long time. What causes the large-scale wildfires in places and at times, for example in the winter, when...

A: Gas emissions combined with active plasmas.

Q: (L) So it doesn't have to be from overhead explosions. (Perceval) Well, we were thinking it must have been gas. (Andromeda) And electrical activity. (Pierre) It's both. Active plasma due to cometary activity, and the earth opening up. (L) Yeah, how about that gas explosion in New York recently?

A: A prime example: We warned about such things and more to come. The planet on which you dwell is opening up!!!

Q: (Perceval) What about the "five years to go" thing?

A: What do you mean? You is there! Do you not SEE it?

Q: (Perceval) Well, sure, yeah. (Pierre) About Year Zero? (Perceval) So, you were talking it being the beginning of the end.

A: Just as earthquakes can begin with one that then begins an "unzipping" process, so does the changing of realms. In fact, the two have a lot in common.

Q: (Andromeda) Yeah, all these earthquakes in California, South America, the ring of fire... (Pierre) Yeah, a lot were along the Ring of Fire surrounding the Pacific Plate. Unzipping, does it mean it's the whole plate was attached and it's kind of moving... (Chu) Well, unzipping is like starting to reveal... opening up. Outgassing and all that, different openings... (L) Yeah. (Andromeda) So is there going to be a really big event then soon? (Chu) Wait and see!

A: Wait and see!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) Quakes and changing realms have a lot in common. What does it mean? (Andromeda) Yellowstone, too. (Perceval) Well, one earthquake can start a chain reaction that opens up the earth, and one change... (L) I would say the changing of realms changes frequencies, which can change the frequencies of earth which can trigger earthquakes. And earthquakes can emit electromagnetic signals which can create openings in realms. So, you've got all kinds of electromagnetic stuff from both directions.

Following the crash of MH 17, on July 17, 2014
This session took place two days after the news of the sad event. The excerpt begins with causes and motives behind the MH 17 crash, but I included more, because how do the different events affect how we perceive ourselves and the world we live in. What does it take to wake up?

If Russia and its President had been a target of Western media, newspapers before this date, it should become much worse. The first sanctions officially against Russia, but which also really hurt the EU were put in place, with the agricultural sector being among the first to be hit.
Session 19 July 2014
Q: (L) Okay. We're going to change topics here. As you know, we just had this plane fall out of the sky over the Ukraine. Immediately the US blamed Russia, and then it started blaming the Russian-aided freedom fighters in East Ukraine. Meanwhile, the Russians say it was clearly the Ukrainians in conjunction with US/NATO/UK/Whoever. So, I guess the first thing we ought to ask is: What brought the plane down?

A: [Spiraling] Bomb on the plane placed there prior to departure.

Q: (Pierre) Schiphol airport, again! The famous Underwear Bomber place! So, MOSSAD?

(L) Who was involved?

A: Note change in altitude for "signature".

Q: (Perceval) From 35 to 33...

(L) 33. Is 33 the clue?

A: Yes. Consortium. And who is at the top of this STS pyramid??

Q: (Perceval) Figures.

(L) Who is at the top of this pyramid? And who is at the top?

(Perceval) MOSSAD.

(L) MOSSAD? The Israelis?

Q: (Perceval) It seems the goal was to further demonize Putin and Russia. But was it also to distract from what's happening in Palestine?

A: Absolutely!

Q: (Pierre) Is it only coincidence... before MH 17, there was MH 370, this plane that disappeared from the same company. Is it just coincidence that the two incidents involve the same airline company?

A: Another "signature".

Q: (Data) Why did the plane deviate from its usual course?

A: Instructed by ATC.

Q: (Perceval) Air traffic control at Schiphol?

A: Kiev.

Q: (Perceval) So, some agent...

(L) There was some control by MOSSAD in Kiev, and that whole Nazi business going on there...

(Kniall) They've been there for DECADES!

A: Yes!

Q: (L) I think that was answering Kniall there.

(Data) Why was it necessary to change the course with a bomb on board?

(L) So it would fall where it did. They had to change the course to put it in the middle of the war zone.

(Ark) The Russians were saying that the timing was a little bit miscalculated because it was supposed to come down closer to the Russian territory so that it would be easier to blame Russia.

Q: (Pierre) It exploded too early.

(L) Yeah, they're so lazy, they never get anything perfect.

(Chu) Or too impatient.

A: But most people are so gullible it doesn't matter.

Q: (Perceval) You can say that again.

(Kniall) Another signature. That suggests some planning at a level behind the first Malaysian plane...

(L) No it doesn't. It's just like answering back to what happened to that first one.

(Pierre) It's like, "They removed the 370, so we'll bring down the 17!"

Q: (Pierre) Which is really screwed up when you think about it. The signal is strong, ya know? Okay, we make MH 370 disappear. And the only answer they have instead of behaving better is, "Okay, we bring down MH 17, and we increase even more the lies and suffering!"

(Perceval) So these signatures are used for what? Just for fun? For whose benefit?

A: Pride, hubris, warnings to those who know.

Q: (Chu) On the session when we talked about the interpreters and stuff, the plane {that disappeared, Flight 370}, if I understood correctly, was a message...

(L) It was a warning...

(Chu) To not go too far.

(L) And they've basically answered by saying, "Up yours!"

Q: (Chu) So would that mean that there really is a "law" that can prevent them from really going full-blown and starting a war?

(L) There's no law that can prevent them, no.

(Chu) They can go to war if they want to. It's just not in their interest to go too far.

(L) I don't think they think about what's in their interest. I think they're too far gone.

(Perceval) Well, hang on... The original idea was that it was some kind of bleedthrough. So, it was a natural thing. It wasn't necessarily a warning from anybody. They just interpreted it that way. They didn't see it as something was telling them, "Don't you dare!"

(L) Yeah, they don't see it that way. But it SHOULD have been a warning IF they had been paying attention.

(Perceval) As in a cause and effect kind of way. If you keep going like this, you're gonna...

(Chu) But the effect would have been that they would have seen it as, "You can't go too far here..."

(L) IF they had understood it. If they had understood that the conditions that were causing bleedthroughs and so on and so forth were a result of their actions and their behaviors globally speaking... If they had understood that, they would have said, "Hmm, weird things are happening. Let's rethink what's going on and what we're doing!" But instead, they interpreted it...

(Pierre) And they did the opposite, and they're raising the ante. They're worsening the situation.

(Perceval) What I was thinking earlier on was that, if the original idea was that they couldn't go too far, as in spark a major war with Russia by sending NATO into the Ukraine or whatever, they backed off from that because of their interpretation of the {disappearance of Flight 370}... As in, a plane went missing, it's a bit dodgy, we don't know what's going on, let's just cool it a bit...

(L) Somebody backed off...

(Perceval) Somebody backed off. So if that's true in that sense, shooting down a plane was like a Plan B or a second option that wasn't the full-scale kind of war {they may have been planning; it was on the level of mass emotional manipulation; an information war as opposed to an actual war. Because it's an all-out information war going on now because of this.

(L) Well, let me ask this: 20 years ago, on 3rd December 1994, you gave a series of short little prophecies. Being so long ago, they kind of hit to the side, but one of the first was, "Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear". The second one was: "Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military." And those two were juxtaposed next to each other, and there was a semicolon and period, and then the next sequence began. The next sequence was a series of earthquakes in California, destruction of California, Mount Lassen, several other volcanoes along the west coast of the US erupting, the sea floor subsiding, and so forth.

{3 Dec 1004: [(sic) It is Sessioin 3 December 1994] Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. “Time” is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside.

Getting to my question: Was that “Hawaii crash” a reference to what has happened here recently, like for example with MH 370 and MH 17? Even though the original was Hawaii, I would say Malaysia is in the Pacific more or less, so it's kind of sideways... Was that a reference to these events, even that far in advance?

Q: (Perceval) So that was seen that far in advance as a marker, as a major event. There's been a lot of stuff that has happened since then that they didn't mention. So, why did that one stand out 20 years ago? Why did this event stand out so strongly? Are we all screwed?

A: Interpretation is key. The elements here are metaphoric. That far in advance it can only be approximate. However, note the confluence of major elements in terms of similarity.

Q: (L) So, Ukraine obviously has been known in advance as a flashpoint, and there is some awareness of... Could it be said that these sorts of things were already in the minds of some planners that far in advance?

Q: (L) So, they change or shift their plans...

(Perceval) When you say planners...

(L) Do you mean human planners?

A: And 4D STS.

Q: (Perceval) The ones who jump around in time and stuff.

(L) So they change things to confuse things. Well, they once said something about how they can change things. They specifically said something about that: moving back and forth in time.

{7 Jan 1996: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.}

(Perceval) Can I ask how long in advance this bombing of MH 17 was planned? Like in a practical sense?

(L) Practical sense like right now?

(Perceval) As in today? How long ago did they decide on it?

A: 3 weeks.

Q: (PoB) It was well organized with Kiev moving the ground to air missile launchers closer...

(L) Yeah, they made a plan, and they moved those launchers in place to confuse the issue. They turned them on so that the radar would be read by the Russian detectors, they planted the bomb... That was probably the easiest part: getting the bomb on the plane. The Israelis run that airport. It could have been a timed bomb, or it could have been a triggered bomb. It could have been triggered by the accompanying jets that were seen flying alongside it, assuming they were there.

(Perceval) I wouldn't think that would even be necessary.

(L) It could be just a timer. Hell, it could be set off by dialing a telephone or something.

(Pierre) You know, it's roughly three weeks before... It's roughly the beginning of the Gaza invasion. They're starting to bomb Gaza, and they already know, "Okay, we are going to bomb and kill all those civilians, and there'll be this international uproar. So in two or three weeks, we need to create a diversion. Let’s bring down a plane!"

(Perceval) Or they see how it goes. It's part of the plan...

(Pierre) Yeah, and if necessary, we bring it down.

(Perceval) Were the Israelis or someone working for the Israelis responsible for the murder of those three Israeli teenagers?

A: Yes. How else to get a conflict going?

Q: (Perceval) That's what they've always done.

(Timotheos) Is there any significance to the fact that there were a hundred or so AIDS researchers on board that plane?

(Perceval) Were there that many?

A: Not as many as that.

Q: (Perceval) Yeah, apparently there weren't that many.

A: And, no.

Q: (L) They just were there.

(Perceval) It was just a random plane in the sense that it fit the bill.

(L) And they made sure they didn't have anybody they didn't want to kill on there.

(Perceval) In terms of the propaganda war and the kind of lower-level conflict, I suppose you would say that it is between the US and Russia...

(Kniall) Is there some understanding between the US and Russia that Israel is the wildcard?

(Perceval) No, that's not what I'm thinking of. In terms of these people at the top of the pyramid, do they feel threatened in any way by what Putin and Russia is doing, or is that merely at the lower level of geopolitical chessboard nonsense?

A: They are incapable of seeing outcomes other than what they wish.

Q: (Perceval) I think way back just after 9/11, there was a reference made to the "Russians" having some evidence about 9/11? Is that true, or am I...?

(L) No, that wasn't in the sessions.

(Perceval) Do the Russians have any data on the truth of the 9/11 attacks?

Q: (Perceval) Would it ever be in the realm of possibility, or within Putin's power to release that kind of information just to mix things up in the information war?

A: Strong possibility if the tide of public perception can be adjusted.

Q: (Pierre) And does that evidence involve the US and/or Israel?

(L) Well, since we have a pretty good idea of who did it, we know the answer to that. Okay, so that leads me to a question that's been on my mind for the last day or so. I noticed that the "Black Hats", the bad guys, the whole pathological community seem to be quite well-organized and unified to some extent in their public activities. For example, Israel is able to get all these students, the Hasbara program; the Pentagon has hired all of these people to engage in cyber warfare; there are trolls that go all over the internet swaying public opinion and writing commentary. Edward Snowden has come out and explained exactly how it's done. I mean, they have a HUGE, elaborate cyber warfare program and train people to get out there and work for the control of people's minds. It's just absolutely staggering. So, one thing about it that really gets me is that first of all, even with this revelation of Snowden that has hit all the major media, people don't stop and think that EVERYTHING that's going on could be part of that disinformation program! The second thing is, why is it that people with peaceful, world-benevolent opinions and approaches - people of conscience - can't get together in the same way that evil does? Evil seems to coalesce, and people of conscience seem to... it's almost like their conscience forces them to fight with each other! I mean, assuming they even have a conscience. What's the deal here? I want to know.

A: First of all notice that the STS side uses two hooks: money and promises of power. It is not so much "unity of purpose." Secondly, just as you have learned from your studies of psychology and from the work of Gurdjieff, people with the genetics for "soul" or conscience are very wounded by the programming of family and society.

Q: (L) So, it's their wounds, their programming, their buffers as Gurdjieff says, that keeps them all pointing in dozens of different directions with different opinions, ideas, wounds, fears, and so on. And that prevents unity. Is there anything that can change that?

A: Sure!

Q: [laughter] (L) What?

A: Work or a huge shock!

Q: (Perceval) A huge shock like a giant fireball? Giant meteorite or an earthquake?

A: Some cosmic activity might do it provided the seeds of knowledge have been planted as you have been doing for years now. As we once said, from the fire comes light. There are several levels of meaning there.

Q: (L) Cosmic fire, maybe?

Q: (Pierre) Cosmic activity can help this seed to grow?

(Chu) No, I don't think that's what they're saying.

(L) I think they're saying that that's the shock. And if there is a seed there, and if there is any potential in the individual, if the shock doesn't kill them, then...

(Pierre) So the shock due to cosmic activity is what will make the seed grow?

(Ark) No!

(Chu) The seed of knowledge has to be there for people to interpret it, right?

(L) I think they already have to have it inside them, then they get a shock, and then afterwards...

(Pierre) Yeah, the shock makes the seed of knowledge grow...

(Ark) No! The knowledge cannot grow by shock. The knowledge can grow only if you get more truth. Shock may only cause the seed to do some job.

(L) Like what?

(Ark) I mean, because you may know things, know things, know things... and do nothing! And then, there comes shock, and then you realize that your knowledge - you were not using your knowledge!

(Perceval) It seems to me that this might apply to a lot of forum members who have been just quietly absorbing the information, but unable to do anything with it because of all this programming and stuff. The seed of knowledge has been planted in those people, but they haven't actually done anything with it.

(L) But when it becomes real...

(Perceval) When they realize that, "Holy shit, this isn't just theoretical! A fireball just blew the crap out of Washington, DC!"... God willing... [laughter] Suddenly it's true for them, and it may activate the knowledge that they've been growing slowly inside.

(L) In other words, it will kind of like blow the fear away because what's really holding people back is fear: these programs, these buffers. That's what Caesar said last week. He said to be true to your inner nature, and fear nothing. You have to get to the point where you fear nothing. You have to get to the point where you can say “It’s a good day to die” like Black Elk said before going into battle.

(Chu) But there's also the other side of the coin in people who think that things don't apply to them, or they can learn that tomorrow, or...

(L) Or it's happening over there, and not here... That’s why working on SOTT is so important; it provides LOTS of shocks!

(Chu) I was telling people this morning in the kitchen that I watched a video. It's really shocking. It's a meteorite that fell in Argentina. People saw the light, the crater. The authorities covered it up really quick. And you see a hundred people at least, protesting that the authorities are lying, and that it wasn't a gas stove burning the house down. But NONE of them was able to say it was a meteorite because none of them had the frame of reference. And it was SO frustrating hearing these people saying, "People are lying to us! We want the truth!" They were shouting. But none of them, it never occurred to them... They thought it was like a missile, or an attack...

(L) Well, it's like the chemtrails issue. They KNOW that the government is lying to them, and so they create this elaborate conspiracy theory that the government is spraying masses of chemicals in the upper atmosphere. Every single plane that makes a contrail is automatically a chemtrail producer.

(Chu) And it's usually the cosmic connection that is not in people's minds. It has to be the government, it has to be some kind of force or whatever, so it seems to me they're saying it has to be...

(L) Aristotle still holds sway.

(Pierre) The question I wanted to answer is, those shocks due to cosmic activity... Is it because on the psychological level, there is this fear and people are thinking, "Oh, it's real!" And/or because cosmic activity might modify the electromagnetic environment and stimulate shifts in some people?

A: A little of both. And for now Goodbye.

(Perceval) They just took off?

(Ark) That was a shock! [laughter]

(Alana) 9/11 was a shock, right? And so many people like myself included, started... I remember being in Europe and thinking, "I haven't ever been watching the news. Why did this come? Why did this happen?" How many people started asking questions and trying to understand what happened? That's how many people found the forum. It took a shock.

(L) Yeah, so that's one kind of big shock. So, if there gets to be another big, humongous shock, there's going to be a whole different attitude about things; but only if people have the knowledge to parse it.

(Perceval) I think it has to be a shock that isn't selective. It has to be something that can't be dismissed as just happening to "those people over there”. It has to be something that threatens everybody. A visceral kind of "Oh my god! My ass is toast!"

(Chu) Problem with those is that it's usually too late, if it's threatening the entire world.

(L) Well, obviously there's going to be… well... a really big shock would necessarily include death on a massive scale.

(Perceval) But I'm talking here about only the people who, as they said, contained the seed of knowledge that has been planted. The vast majority of people don't even have that.

(Bubbles) Don't the C's have loads of free time? Where did they go?

(L) I think they perceived my tiredness.

(Perceval) They have to go to Intermarche. [laughter] They're out of eggs for their fatbombs.

(Ark) Speaking of these shocks... Okay, people after an earthquake: an earthquake is certainly a shock, but do they wake up in any way after an earthquake?

(L) Not if they don't know something.

(Chu) A lot of people didn't wake up after 9/11 either.

(L) Yeah. So, it's going to be only the people who've had the seeds of knowledge implanted already, and they have been taking root and growing slowly inside them. But they're not yet...

(Perceval) Look at the effects of this recent shock of the plane crashing. The vast majority of people felt it as a shock in some way or another, and it made them MORE authoritarian, more authoritarian followers. It threw them into the arms of the government. Ya know, "Get Putin! He's out to get us!" They basically bought the lie, and went further to the Dark Side just like so many people did on 9/11, buying the government conspiracy theory about 19 Arabs who couldn’t fly.

(Andromeda) They have different seeds.

(Perceval) Exactly. A few people, like on our forum and who read Sott and our work would have felt it as a shock as well. But, because they had the seeds of knowledge about how these things happen and who does them, and that it's all lies, that pushed them further in the direction of waking up and realizing that things are getting serious! It was confirmation that this kind of shit is real, there IS really a cabal, there IS really an STS pyramid, ya know... It's more confirmation for what they already know. And it's a shock.

(Ark) But, but... There is also another thing, because Pierre mentioned electromagnetic whatever. Now, such a shock, what it can do is, it can destroy the programming frequencies of the STS.

(L) Oh yeah.

(Perceval) The frequency fence?

(Ark) And then, because we are all the time blocked from knowing more at higher levels, those who have knowledge and those who don't, being beamed in many ways, by some kind of organized thing…

(L) A cosmic event could definitely destroy the frequency fence.

END OF SESSION
Session 16 August 2014
There was an exchange which might connect to the discussion about waking up in the session from July 19, four weeks earlier.
(seek10) Is there any effect from our Twitter campaign?

A: Yes, and it will grow with persistence and regular infusions of energy.

Q: (L) Okay, is there any final bit of advice, or any last thing to say before we shut down for the night?

A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

Q: (L) Shouldn't "spirit" go with "Body and immediate environment"?

A: No, it is via the first steps that one achieves cosmic consciousness.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

(Chu) You have to work on the body and environment, and then understand the wider world at first. And then you can develop cosmic consciousness and spirit.

(L) Oooh. So in other words, to achieve cosmic consciousness, i.e. true spiritual advancement, you have to expand your field of vision to be very wide?

A: Exactly. Those who suggest that you must look only within live in a singular bubble.

Following the Session 12 July 2014, that included Julius Caesar, there were questions, and one response was that:
Vladimir Putin member of the same soul group as Julius Caesar
Session 16 August 2014
Puck) Is Putin a descendant of Julius Caesar? [laughter]

A: No, but member of the same soul group.

Q: (L) Is that it?
To follow up on the subject of soul group, there was a question two weeks later in Session 30 August 2014
(Carlisle) You mentioned in the last session that Putin is part of the same soul group as Caesar. We want to know how many people currently alive are part of this soul group, and if possible could you name any names? [laughter]

A: No and no. A soul group doesn't work quite that way.

Q: (L) Now you HAD to do that! Open a can of worms!

(Perceval) The question is: How does a soul group work?

(L) We'll come back to that question in another session, because I'm tired. [...]

All of the efforts to support Putin will help the revelations to come sooner
In the excerpt from Session 19 July 2014, 9/11 and what Putin and Russia might know about 9/11. The subject was also brought up in the following excerpt:
Session 23 August 2014
(Nicolas) We were wondering if Putin was going to play the 9/11 card, if he was going to be forced to do it, or...

A: Eventually. All of the efforts to support Putin will help the revelations to come sooner.

Q: (Perceval) Yay, Putin!

(L) I mean, did ya'll notice the propaganda over the last week or so with this aid convoy to Ukraine? I mean, the incredible... The New York Times, the UN, this Fogh Rasmussen guy, the incredible bald-faced, outrageous LIES that they were publishing in the media! "Russia Invades! Armed Convoy! Ukraine wipes out Russian troops!" All of it was lies, lies, lies, and bullshit. How can Putin DO anything when he's up against that kind of absolutely un.... I can't even find words for it! You never would have expected the US of A, the Western world, supposedly the carrier of the torch of liberty, publishing CRAP like that! It's worse than the worst Soviet era propaganda! And they were publishing it and people were buying it!! What do you think they would do if Putin suddenly gave out the information of who was really behind 9/11?

(Pierre) They would dismiss it.

(L) It would be immediately dismissed, and he would be blamed for being a whacko. He would be a whacko 9/11 truther conspiracy theorist who lost his mind. Remember, there was more than one case of people who were actually taken under psychiatric care for daring to say that 9/11 was an inside job. They've got the situation set up where he can't say a freaking word unless and until THIS situation changes.

(Perceval) What about if he's got evidence?

(L) They would dismiss the evidence. What about the evidence of nanothermite, the videos of the collapsing WTC buildings, etc.

(Perceval) What about something that's more of a smoking gun?

(L) They had the evidence of this aid convoy driving in, delivering their stuff, and then driving away, and they STILL called it a freaking invasion!

(Chu) What kind of evidence couldn't they destroy?

(L) The level of propaganda and the level of stupidity of the majority of people is still way too high. Everybody has to see the man behind the curtain.

(Andromeda) They have to at least suspect him.

(Perceval) Okay, so, if Putin eventually will reveal something, what evidence does he have?

(Approaching Infinity) The last time we had a session with NC, I thought I asked if he had 9/11 information, and they said yes.

(Perceval) Yeah, but we didn't ask what. Does he have like high definition video of a Global Hawk flying into the Pentagon that nobody can refute?

A: Almost.

Q: (Pierre) But the Global Hawk would frame the US and not Israel.

A Chinese Putin is not likely
The following was also quoted in a comment to Session 26 February 2022 which mostly has a few excerpts related to Russia.
Session 30 August 2014
(Anam Cara) Is there a Chinese Putin who's waiting to make his move on the geopolitical stage?

(Perceval) Ah, Pu Ting! [laughter]

A: Not likely.

Q: (Mr. Scott) You don't need a Chinese Putin when you've got a Putin Putin.

(L) When you've got Putin in Russia, what do you need a Chinese Putin for?

(Perceval) You've got a rootin-tootin' Putin! [laughter]

(Alada) Well, China is so big, but it's so relatively quiet...

A: Still waters run deep and strong. The USA and allies are in for a rude and painful awakening.
The Cs say that from China awaits the USA and allies "A rude and painful awakening." That was eight years ago. Now at the moment there is less comfort from Russian gas and oil in Europe. The situation appears to be developing in the right direction, if China comes after Russia.

Sessions from 2015 are coming in the next post.

2015 - Year One
In February 2015 the Minsk II agreement regarding the conflict between postcoup Ukraine and the two break away areas in Ukraine, LNR and DNR, were signed. Later in September, Russia was invited by Syria and its President Bashar al-Assad to join forces with the Syrian Arab Army and help combat western backed terrorists.

A subject in the first excerpt concerned a letter, Laura had sent to Vladimir Putin.
Letters that Putin receives give him hope
Session 7 February 2015
(Andromeda) I know. We know the whole world has gone completely nuts. And we're waiting for a sign to tells us if we need to do something, like move or something like that. But I can't think of anything to actually ask.

(Perceval) Are we gonna have to move to Russia? [laughter]

(PoB) I was going to ask should we move to Russia?

A: Wait and see! [Everyone calls out the letters together]

Q: [laughter] (Perceval) Did Lavrov or Putin get to read Laura's letter?

A: Inquiries are in motion.

Q: (Niall) They're checking us out.

(Scottie) So it's a good thing we put up Russian SOTT then.

(Chu) Should we close down French SOTT?

A: Not yet, but be careful. [Noko speaks during answer]

Q: (Perceval) Inquiries are open... Inquiries about you.

(L) Oh boy...

(Andromeda) Did Putin read the letter?

Q: (Pierre) Oh yeah? Wow, that's cool! That's the good news of the day. So he read it...

(Ark) Maybe he was showing it to Hollande during their meeting... [laughter]

(Chu) That's why it lasted five hours. [laughter]

(L) They met for five hours?

(Perceval) Basically, the result of it seems to be that the US is all up in arms about the fact that Germany and France are not supporting arming the Ukrainians. McCain is criticizing and saying, "They don't care about people dying and suffering in Ukraine!" Because basically, if Germany and France don't agree to the US plan to give weapons to Kiev to kill everybody in Eastern Ukraine, they can't do anything since it has to be under the auspices of NATO; NATO bases in Europe that would be used for any kind of procedure like that are in Germany, Italy, and are sanctioned by European countries.

(Niall) They basically agreed to partition Ukraine.

(Pierre) They asked for more autonomy for Eastern Ukraine, and a no weapon zone between the zones.

(Perceval) A demilitarized zone. The Europeans talking to Putin have decided that it needs to be some kind of strong autonomous region to end the conflict, while the US is saying, "No! War! War! We hate Russia!" And Hollande and Merkel are meeting with Putin.

A: Letters that Putin receives give him hope.

Q: (Pierre) That's really good.

(Scottie) I wrote to him about the Holocaust Memorial thing. I was super-pissed off and feeling really bad for Russia. I mean, more Russians died in World War II than any other country or group... estimates are between 21 and 27 million Russians! I wrote him a letter when he wasn't invited to the Holocaust thing in Poland. It was... heartfelt.

(Perceval) We should all start writing letters of support.

(Pierre) Yeah, why not!

(L) Keep his spirits up. Yeah, just like we feel when we get letters...

[Write to Putin: Correspondence from citizens]

(Pierre) Imagine this guy: there's so much pressure: political, economic, financial... He takes time to read letters!

(L) And he's being defamed by the biggest, loudest propaganda artists in the whole world. We were defamed for a long time by propaganda artists, but it was very, very small scale compared to what is being done to him. Yes, it damaged us, and it hurt me personally, and it hurt all of us personally, but it was still such a small scale, that all it can do is give you a tiny bit of insight on what Putin is experiencing. He's a human being. And here, what's supposed to be, "The Greatest Nation on Earth" is calling him everything but the devil incarnate - and they've probably even called him that!

(Perceval) Yeah, they call him Hitler basically.

(L) Yeah, that's got to feel horrible.

(Pierre) If you're not a psychopath, if you're a normal human being, sensitive and you are the brunt of all those criticisms and you see the lies... It can be very hurtful.

(Alana) I was thinking about him last night, and the position he's in and the danger he's in, he's not even probably allowing himself to have close relationships because those will become his weaknesses.

(Perceval) Yeah, he's aware of that.

(L) I think he is completely aware of that. Putin gives me hope.

(Perceval) It's a lonely life.

(L) But I'm so afraid for him.

(Pierre) But I'm worried about him. If he disappears, what is left?

(L) It would take all the hope away.

Putin is working hard and steady - solving major global imbalances
Session 14 March 2015
Q: (L) Well, I guess that means we should ask some questions. Everybody is concerned about Vladimir Putin's health. That's Vladimir Vladimirovitch Putin. So, I'm wondering is his health compromised?

A: No, not even close. He is working hard and steady.

Q: (L) What is he working on?

A: Solving major global imbalances.

Q: (L) So does that suggest that he has some surprises in store for the globalists?

A: Oh indeed! But they are too blinded by greed to anticipate his moves.

Q: (L) What was that article we read a week ago where somebody was writing that the reason everything is falling apart is because that's what they want it to do?

(Perceval) Dmitry Orlov. He was basically just saying that chaos and destruction was on purpose or intentional. ISIS and all that business is intentional, according to him. They didn't bring freedom and democracy to Afghanistan or Iraq; they brought worse than before. But that's all intentional. That was his point.

(L) But that doesn't make any sense.

A: It makes sense only from a 4D STS perspective.

Q: (Perceval) That's what we've been saying. Orlov was saying it was deliberate... He was saying they want to remake things after they destroy it first, and it's not a mistake.

(L) I think it's just the nature of psychopaths.

(Perceval) That's what I wrote on his blog: that it's even worse than that, because they don't have any plan. They're just nutjobs let loose on the planet, and this is what they do. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

(L) It's like infecting like a body with a virus. The virus just does what it does, which is destroy.

(Perceval) Right, and nobody wants to accept that because it's the scariest proposition at all. It's a runaway train, and nobody's driving.

(L) Yeah, and that's what it is.

(Galatea) That also makes sense with the vaccination debates going on. It's kind of symbolic. People want a quick fix.

(L) Yeah. And there isn't one.

{The pointer thingy spirals on the board}

(Galatea) They're thinking hard...

(L) I think they're just generating some energy here.

A: Good time to ask about future.
[…]
(Perceval) I was thinking it's the economy. The "ecomony, stupid!"

(L) Are these gonna be economic changes?

A: First, yes. But consider all that entails.
Comment on "Solving major global imbalances"
Regarding "major global imbalances", one encounters the notion of "level playing field" in the transripts. The Wiki explains the term as:
In commerce, a level playing field is a concept about fairness, not that each player has an equal chance to succeed, but that they all play by the same set of rules.[1]
[...]
A metaphorical playing field is said to be level if no external interference affects the ability of the players to compete fairly.
If we look at the global economy and power structure, as it has been for decades, the US is an example of a nation, that has stacked the deck against other countries, leading to a global imbalance, since the US has been able to call for sanctions, if not war when it suited, while others were forced to look on, or help out destroying.

To illustrate the point as seen from Russia, here follows an excerpt from a talk given on June 16, 2022 which shows how Vladimir Putin understands the situation. Though he does not speak of "level playing field", or rather its absense, his meaning, when he talks about the golden billion, is clear enough.
St Petersburg International Economic Forum Plenary session
[...]
To reiterate, these changes are fundamental, groundbreaking and rigorous. It would be a mistake to assume that at a time of turbulent change, one can simply sit it out or wait it out until everything gets back on track and becomes what it was before. It will not.

However, the ruling elite of some Western states seem to be harbouring this kind of illusions. They refuse to notice obvious things, stubbornly clinging to the shadows of the past. For example, they seem to believe that the dominance of the West in global politics and the economy is an unchanging, eternal value. Nothing lasts forever.

Our colleagues are not just denying reality. More than that; they are trying to reverse the course of history. They seem to think in terms of the past century. They are still influenced by their own misconceptions about countries outside the so-called “golden billion”: they consider everything a backwater, or their backyard. They still treat them like colonies, and the people living there, like second-class people, because they consider themselves exceptional. If they are exceptional, that means everyone else is second rate.

Thereby, the irrepressible urge to punish, to economically crush anyone who does not fit with the mainstream, does not want to blindly obey. Moreover, they crudely and shamelessly impose their ethics, their views on culture and ideas about history, sometimes questioning the sovereignty and integrity of states, and threatening their very existence. Suffice it to recall what happened in Yugoslavia, Syria, Libya and Iraq.

If some “rebel” state cannot be suppressed or pacified, they try to isolate that state, or “cancel” it, to use their modern term. Everything goes, even sports, the Olympics, bans on culture and art masterpieces just because their creators come from the “wrong” country.
Below are excerpts about level playing field as the Cs describe it. Some I used in this post, but I have tried to condense and has skipped much of the context, though it can be interesting too.
Session 22 June 1996
Q: (L) Swell! Is the energy that is being manifested in the positive, on and around the planet, is it going to reduce the level of negativity in the beings existing on the planet?

A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.
Session 29 December 2009
A: You are on the way! Keep the faith in your abilities and the reality of higher densities and energies relating to both. You will receive dramatic demonstrations of the efficacy of the approach. The playing field is in the process of being leveled. And... Help is on the way!
Session 23 May 2020
A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!
Session 24 June 2022
(L) Oh yeah! I wanted to ask about that crop circle that appeared on Chu's wedding! Did you like the wedding by the way?

Q: (L) Okay, so was this crop circle that appeared that looked like it was shaped kind of like the Cassiopaea star formation, was it genuine or was it man-made?

A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.

Q: (L) Well, I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

(Chu) Well, it's very uneven right now, no?

(Artemis) Do what you've gotta do before it's too late!

A: Nothing lasts forever.
To "Playing field will be leveled soon" from 24 June 2022, one could add a recent remark about two months later, about the grounding of the current being in progress, since it connects to "Just wait for the current to begin to flow!" from May 23, 2020 that was quoted above. Here is the excerpt from:
Session 27 August 2022
(Ze Germanz) Why has the rotation speed of the Earth recently increased by almost 1.6 milliseconds?

A: Grounding the current!

Q: (L) Does that mean that something out there is grounding the current?

Q: (L) What?

Q: (L) Does that mean we will be able to see something at some point?

A: Oh indeed!
Returning to the excerpt from Session 14 March 2015, there was a discussion of the implications of an economic collapse which led to questions also in the session the following week:

They're stuck, and he's calling their cards
Session 21 March 2015
Q: (Perceval) In the last session, they talked about an upcoming economic collapse. The collapse is being done deliberately, but is it also a last-ditch effort by to prevent a new system under the direction of Russia and BRICS?

A: Attempt to impose the NWO as we have previously stated.

Q: (Perceval) It's just interesting that it's happening at a time when there's an opposition that they don't seem to be able to do anything about other than collapse the whole world.

(L) I think they were planning and working towards the collapse anyway. Everything was geared towards that. I think that Putin has shown up doing what he's doing only like in the last year. They already had the machine in motion for the collapse. So, they can't take their chips out of the pile now. They're stuck, and he's calling their cards.

Vladimir Putin has a team of good and smart helpers
Session 13 June 2015
Q: (L) Now, changing topics... Well, let's stay on the world affairs business. Okay, one person on the forum wrote:

Observing the political arena closely over the past months and years and especially the maneuvering of Putin's government in regards to the Western Elites, I have the strong impression that Putin is likely a person that Łobaczewski described as a person that can feel that something is terribly wrong with the system and can make the right decisions, even though he might not know the pathological roots [that is, he has a conscience].

The more I read, hear and research about Putin, I think it is quite likely that he is not only the mayor player in most of those smart moves over the years, put probably one of the masterminds, if not the mastermind itself, behind it. I mean, what he created and was able to accomplish (within this system!) is not only brilliant, long-sighted, but also genius in more than one way. The fact alone that he is now stronger than ever, even though the Elites must have tried every dirty trick to eliminate him in the last 15 years, speaks volumes in such a big and powerful country as Russia and in the system in which we live. I watched the last documentary about Putin's history as President since before he came to power until today. Taking it all together, it seems like there is strong "fire from within" burning in Putin, which pushed/pushes him to achieve almost superhuman things with himself, within Russia, and in the world as a whole. So is it fair to say that Putin is the Caesar of our days, or even, dare I say it, a caliber smarter?

(Pierre) Well, it's quite a true depiction.

(Perceval) Maybe.

(L) So, what do you have to say about Putin?

A: He has a team of good and smart helpers. But it can be said that that is a good analysis and close conclusion.
Pope Francis and Kim Jong Un
In the same session, there was a question about Pope Francis, who wrote a letter to Putin. While this excerpt does not show that much about Putin, it can help one to get an idea of other public leaders
Q: (L) Okay, now here's another question. I think people will probably be interested in this one. So, let's go with it:

The last couple of months especially, but actually since the new pope Francis came into power, it seems like he is trying to do something good in all sorts of areas. For example he said on more than one occasion how bad war is, that we should stop it, and that the system/governments are the only ones who need war. He said for example that a war with Syria is not a good idea back in 2013 and also wrote an letter to Putin in that respect back then. It almost seems like what he is saying about wars is directed to the war machine of the US-Elite and their followers, and not just a general, "No war anymore". So it is not just that he is saying such things, but he seems to follow his words with actions. Recently, he recognized Palestine as a state, which is quite a big move. He said to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in the Vatican, "May you be an angel of peace." Then he recently created, as far as I know for the first time in the history of the church, "a judicial mechanism, a Tribunal for Bishop Negligence in Child Sexual Abuse Cases". In other words, people in the church, that are accused of either covering up or being engaged in sexual abuse of children can now be charged in a tribunal court which is based on a judicial mechanism. Quite a big thing as well.

So is the pope doing all those things because he has a conscience or is there something else behind it, like some kind of plan to appease the people in the world, who more or less wake up and see the propaganda for what it is, in order to bring the Catholic church back "into play" now, or in the near future?

(L) That's a good question.

A: It is a little of both.

Q: (L) So, the guy has a conscience...

(Chu) But he also wants to appease the people...

(Perceval) Well, there's also a power behind the pope. There are a bunch of cardinals who see the problem of everybody leaving and the money flying out of the coffers. They probably picked Francy because he's a nice guy and he wants to do good. Then people will come back to the Catholic Church, and they'll get their money back, and so on.

(L) So, it's basically like psychopaths that come to an understanding that they've gotta put somebody more human out there on the front so that they can survive because their sources are drying up. Is that fairly accurate?

A: More or less. Francis really wants to do good but he also understands the forces in play.

Q: (L) Now, the next question is: Some people are wondering if all the information that we get about North Korea is just pure propaganda, and if maybe Kim Jong Un is not as bad as he is portrayed?

A: Bad enough, but certainly not the monster he is portrayed. The key is the intense secretiveness and belligerence.

Q: (L) Okay. Somebody wrote:

We should never forget, that the people we can name, like Obama, Putin, etc, are being used by the "real movers and shakers" behind the scenes: they are effects rather than causes. The real power structure, is what uses countries as pawns for its aims, nations are sacrificed when they have done what is needed of them. To me, it is looking like Amerika is the next one to fall, a result of the "Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword" principle, but that is all part of the plan, OSIT.

(L) Any comment on that?

A: See previous answers.

Q: (L) I assume that means answers about Putin, 4D STS having fun playing games with people, and so forth. [...]
The last note about 4 D STS having fun playing games might have referred back to an earlier comment in the session:
A: Take note however, that there are those at 4D STS "HQ" who take some pleasure fomenting wars and confusion for sport.
The following discussion took place a few weeks before Russia came to help out in Syria on the last day of September 2015.

Putin has cards up his sleeve that may be well played
Session 8 August 2015
Q: (Nicholas) There seems to be a lot of events coming in September. On the 13th, it's the last day of the Shemitah year, the 15th the UN may formally recognize the Palestinian state, the 25th the pope visits the US and gives a UN speech which might kick off Agenda 2030, Egypt wants Israel's nuclear sites to be inspected, and the 28th is the last of the four blood moons. Is this something that could be a marker for the start of the Powers that Be to ramp up their agenda?

A: Wait for October.

Q: (Odyssey) What's happening in October?

Q: (Bear) Recently the US changed policy with reference to Syria in terms of supporting bombing. Russia said that there would be a line in the sand. So, the question is: Is this gonna be turned into something wider?

A: Putin has cards up his sleeve that may be well played.

Q: (L) Hmm. I hope it involves a video.

A: It may!
Q: (Heimdallr) We were wondering if Putin and his team of advisors are aware of the hyperdimensional reality, and if so, how they do they understand it?

A: He is somewhat aware, but in a different context.

Q: (Perceval) Would that context be kind of in a more military or technological context where they've been trying to use devices or...

A: More like a form of mental martial arts.

Q: (Ennio) So, he's battling through his mind basically?

The Secret Government did not anticipate Putin
Session 10 October 2015 was held shortly after Russian had joined Syria in defending itself. I included the whole Session, because there are many points that can be applied to what we witness today. There are also a few comments, that can connect back to the Sessions in 2014 like July 19, August 16 and concern what we do as people, and how that affects the reality we live in.

Q: (L) Today is the 10th of October, 2015. I guess we should ask if anybody's there?

A: Alogmgna of Cassiopaea. Many changes in process and more to come.

Q: (L) Okay. "Many changes" in reference to what?

A: Global politics and cosmic yet to fully descend. Most of the political changes transpire behind the scenes.

Q: (L) In other words, there's a lot more going on than meets the eye?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Anything further on that, or does anybody have questions?

(Perceval) Well, the changes that we can see, are they indicative of the kind of changes that are happening behind the scenes?

A: If you connect the dots correctly.

Q: (L) So, I guess that's kind of what you've been doing. You noticed the changes in the American position. It changes one day to the next. They tried to launch this whole anti-Russia campaign, and then they backed away. "Get out of Syria!" and then they backed away from that. It's just crazy.

(Pierre) They're desperate.

(Perceval) There's been talk before of a kind of secret government that is not the overt government. Is it possible that they are in some way restraining the Americans like you just described?

A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.

Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!

Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?

Q: (L) So it's accumulation of daily steps, daily choices, daily activities?

A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.

Q: (L) Can you be more specific about that?

A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.

Q: (L) Well, okay... You've said steps, daily steps. You don't like the reality that you're in so you look around yourself and you see things about your reality that you don't like... I mean, what kind of first daily steps can you take? If you're in a reality that's freaking controlling you and everything around you, how can you take steps? So many people are in situations where they can't even do that sort of thing. What kind of steps can people take at the most basic level?

A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.

Q: (Galatea) So like, changing habits?

Q: (Galatea) Changes in lifestyle here and there.

(L) Yeah, changes in your lifestyle?

(Perceval) Changes in your mode of self-presentation is kind of like what you identify with, ya know? It gets into what we were just talking about earlier. If a person is wearing clothes that identify him with a certain aspect of common popular culture, then if you are at odds with the world at large because of the insanity and suffering, that would be one of the first things to change: you identification with “popular culture”.

(L) So in other words, if you are not at home in the world the way it is and the way it has grown and the way it has developed, you need to put yourself into a different world NOW with small changes.

(Perceval) And at least stop identifying with this one. All the aspects that popular culture today pushes on people as means to identify with the reality of this world and what makes it tick - which is all kind of depraved and dysfunctional... And people absorb that and they start wearing clothes, and speaking differently, and that's all nothing but identifying with a manufactured aspect of this world and culture.

(L) Hairdos, clothing...

(Perceval) Anything.

(L) If you want to be part of a completely different world... In a sense, it's kinda like some of these people that belong to these organizations that like medieval stuff. So, they all get dressed up, and they have meetings, they have mock battles or whatever.

(Perceval) If there's enough bleedthrough, those people are gonna find themselves living 400 years ago! [laughter]

(L) And then dress: the whole Gothic thing, painting their nails black, and that identifies them with that “Goth” reality, so that's the timeline that they'll go into...

(Galatea) So basically, be the change that you want to see.

(L) Yeah. Be the change you want to see. I guess begin to model yourself on the people that you want to be LIKE or be WITH.

(Pierre) It goes beyond presentation and appearances. With those medieval guys, for example, that's the visible manifestation of what they like, what they think about...

(L) Yeah, how you present yourself is about what the values are that go with certain ways of appearing, like having self-respect, care for yourself, external considering, and so on. I mean, some of the hairdos these days are just completely... They disrespect the fact that they're a woman or the fact that they're a man and most of all that they are human beings.

(Pierre) And even the fundamental notion of beauty. It's almost like disrespecting the universe.

(L) So these are the kinds of small changes people can make. And by making these changes, what then happens?

A: Will attract the new reality incrementally.

Q: (Chu) I guess it's like becoming a better antenna for what you want to attract. Your outward appearance and how you present yourself... But then they said self-representation? That would attract the reality. It already exists somewhere, so it's not like you create it.

(L) You move yourself towards it by activating it in your own life.

(Perceval) We've been trying to attract a reality where the USA gets its ass handed to it... [laughter]

(L) And it looks like it's happening!

(PoB) But there are still people in this reality for whom what's going on now is not the most desirable development. So, why are they here if they didn't work towards this outcome?

(Perceval) There's probably a merging or overlapping of realities...

A: Many splits and merges yet to come. Keep in mind that such transitions can be rather chaotic as you have learned.

Q: (L) Not only chaotic, but I think that you can be... I dunno how to explain it. Remember all the crap and chaos we went through with this police investigation, the fiscal audit, and all that? Everything was just chaotic then. It's like when you're in this disconnected state where you're trying to leave where you don't want to be, and you're trying to go to where you want to be, and you become suspended in between. You become a target. It's like a shooting gallery and you're just a turkey flying through.

(Data) A discontinuity.

(L) Yeah, it's a discontinuity. It's crazy. Am I onto something there?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) Okay, is that enough on that?

(Perceval) Yes. I wanted to ask about the extent to which the US and the powers in that camp have been checkmated by Russia and Putin? They seem to be extremely quiet. All they can do is talk a lot of nonsense and throw silly accusations around...

A: Not checkmate just yet, but the queen is certainly in danger of being taken.

Q: (L) That's not bad.

(Niall) Is the queen Israel? [laughter]

(Chu) You wish!

(Perceval) No...

(Pierre) Unlike a chess game with these nuclear powers available, Israel for example can just drop the whole chessboard and everybody loses.

(Perceval) There's something I've been saying to various people, and I'm wondering if it's true or not. The stories in Richard Dolan's books about US nuclear missile sites being disabled by UFOs at various places so that they couldn't fire anything way back in the 60's at the height of the Cold War. Was that a message to the Powers that Be that no nuclear war would ever be allowed? Did 4D STS send a message in that way that nobody would be allowed to push the button because you'd kill everybody. Since this world is like a farm, their cattle would all be killed. Is that anywhere close to the truth?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Data has a question.

(Data) People in the West are waking up to the fact that we have basically mass migration of people from Syria and the Middle East. We have 4 million people displaced, and 180,000 went to Germany. A section of that stayed in other countries. I read in the news that some people in the West think this is suspicious. Why do they all want to go to Germany? Were they informed in some way by the government, or is this truly a grassroots movement where they just wanted to go to Germany?

A: Partly desperation and partly engineered. Let us say that the very real and desperate plight of refugees has been cynically utilized by nefarious agents.

Q: (Perceval) So the engineered part is to destabilize or put pressure on European governments?

A: Yes and more than that: to insert agents that will act against the various governments in the future.

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the percentage of real refugees to agents?

A: 94

Q: (L) 94 percent?

Q: (L) 94 percent are real refugees, but the rest are agents that are being sent in with them. And so who are the nefarious agents that have cynically utilized this refugee crisis to plant agents within European countries?

A: USA and allies of consortium.

Q: (Perceval) So America and its Saudi friends...

(L) And the bankers...

(Perceval) So all this talk of ISIS in the refugees is kinda true?

(L) To a certain extent.

(Perceval) But ISIS is controlled, so you know what that means.

(L) But ISIS was created by the USA?

Q: (L) So... Next question?

(Alana) They're sending the refugees to Germany, is that to destabilize the central powers of Europe?

(Perceval) Yeah, Germany is the economic powerhouse.

A: Germany is a direct target in case you haven't noticed.

Q: (L) So they want to destabilize Germany and put a total puppet government in charge?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, Madame Merkel is not quite subservient enough?

Q: (L) She still harbors...

(Galatea) Opinions. [laughter]

Q: (Perceval) Germany is the center of European power, decision-making, etc.

(L) So, if the USA were to control Germany completely, they'd own Europe.

(Niall) Who or what is behind this series of bombings in China?

A: Partly sabotage and partly natural as we have previously described.

Q: (L) Like for example this restaurant in China that recently blew up: They say it was a gas tank. That makes me suspicious. Whenever they ascribe an explosion to a gas tank... I mean, yes, we know gas tanks can explode, but things happen to MAKE them explode.

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) There are an awful lot of explosions happening all over the world. It's not just China. There are explosions everywhere.

A: And there will be more and more train derailments as the crust continues to open up.

Q: (L) So, not only are there sinkholes, but there are crustal movements and all kinds of other weird things going on. We're seeing the Earth changes right before our eyes, but it's like in slow motion!

A: Yes. Scale!

Q: (Perceval) The day after Russia started bombing in Syria, there was a shooting in the USA in Oregon. And then since then, there have been at least 4 or 5 more in terms of suspected or reported shootings. Was this some kind of beaming going on as has been mentioned in the past, and was it directly in response to Russia's move?

A: Not so complex. Review discussion of programmed shooters. All it takes is a phone call.

Q: (Perceval) Okay, right. So this happened at a particular time though, right after Russia bombed ISIS in Syria. Did it happen because of that? Was it a direct result?

A: Of course, and more to come!!!

Q: (Perceval) This is because Russia is changing the situation in a public way.

(L) And the US is still using the same old plan.

(Perceval) Yeah, they're seeing that their narrative is being directly challenged by Russia by its direct actions, and this has been seen publicly around the world. There's the potential for Americans to wake up from their American dream/narrative. The shootings are to keep them down and distracted.

(Niall) Our local French paper, La Dépêche... Syria was off the front page after one day! It was gone. They think that they're gonna be able to bamboozle the whole Western world.

A: Not for long!!

Q: (Perceval) When they said in the last session about “wait for October”, we've seen it, right?

A: It isn't over!

Q: (Pierre) It's always more and more, worse and worse, not over yet! [laughter]

(L) It's almost like what they said before about first level quantum life changes or something like that. It's like chaos before things can really change.

(Chu) It's like a fever, or giving birth or something.

(Pierre) It's a phase transition. Temperature drops slowly, step by step. All of a sudden, you have the first ice crystal. And once you have that first ice crystal, the tiniest shock or disturbance can cause all the water to freeze in an instant.

(Perceval) It's almost like what Russia has done in Syria, by questioning or challenging the dominant narrative of the US, is gonna make a lot of people think differently or question their assumptions and stuff. That could be a reality shift for a lot of people. A lot of people would be put in the "Turkey Shoot" position like you were saying.

(L) I think there's another thing, too. This is something I was noticing today. A lot of people on social media did not buy the story about 4 of Russia's missiles crashing in Iran. People were demanding proof, saying, "Show us the pictures!" They didn't have the pictures to show. I started thinking to myself that Russia was very clever to have journalists in there taking pictures, making videos, and showing videos from their drones and bombers. People want to SEE what's happening. They're sick and tired of being told and asked to believe stuff that later turns out not to be true. This act of SHOWING things is a very, very powerful thing.

(Pierre) And you wonder: Is the most important war being waged on ISIS in Syria, or is it being waged all over the world in people's minds?

(Perceval) The PTB made it very clear that a propaganda war is the most important for them. They're willing to shoot down a passenger plane just to try to give Putin some bad press? That's pretty extreme. It's a lot to do just to smear someone.

(Pierre) And it connects to what we said previously about reality changes/splitting. If Putin wins the propaganda war, billions of people will see the world more objectively. That's not good for US supremacy.

(L) Alright, so if there's nothing we should ask that we didn't ask, I'm gonna say goodnight. I'm tired!

A: Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Anybody have an icebreaker? - How about that Putin?
Session 26 October 2015
The excerpt begins with comments on the destiny of the US, referring back to discussions in Session 3 September 2008, and 4 July 2009. That was before Libya, Syria, Yemen, Ukraine... The Cs answer that there are "natural nukes". The dialog that include "Anybody have an icebreaker? - How about that Putin?" may refer to the forecast of a new ice age for which the western world is unprepared, while Russia has several very powerful ice breakers.
In the excerpt it is confirmed that the inability to see the Russian move in Syria was due to wishful thinking.
(Ennio) In the session that begins with, "USA headed for destruction", you likened Germany's relationship to the rest of the world during World War II to the US's relationship to the rest of the world today, and that the US can ultimately expect to get nuked. Is that still true?

A: Possible but recall the qualifiers: there are "natural nukes".

Q: (Pierre) Cometary bombardments, earthquakes...

(L) Yeah. Let's move on to something more general, shall we?

(Galatea) Anybody have an icebreaker? [laughter]

(Scottie) How about that Putin? [laughter]

(L) YEAH!!

(Ennio) It was previously said that the secret government did not see Putin's actions in Syria coming. If the secret government is connected to 4D STS, would it be fair to say that it reveals the wishful or achille's heel of 4D STS?

A: Indeed.

Q: (L) In other words, it's wishful thinking.

Don't give up
Session 7 November 2015
Q: (L) Okay. Next question? I suppose we have some little political questions or something along that line?

(Perceval) Some little trifling questions...

(L) Yeah, you know, I've actually lost interest in it to some extent? It's like, it's just gonna get worse.

(Pierre) But there is Putin.

A: Don't give up! Your input to the nonlinear system is invaluable!

Q: (Perceval) Butterfly wings and all that...
2015 was a long year, at least the post became long. Next will be 2016, and it will be much shorter.

2016 - Year Two
2016 was presidential election year in the US which was won by Donald Trump, there was a western-backed coup attempt in Turkey, Russia helped out to prevent the attack and one of their planes was shot down shortly after. Putin appeared a few times, but not much.

A supernova in June 2015 might have influenced events and helped Putin
Session 23 January 2016
(Data) Did the supernova that happened in January (this month) have any effects on humanity?

A: It didn't happen in January.

Q: (L) When did it happen?

(Data) The news article is from January.

(Andromeda) I think they discovered it in June of last year – June 2015. That's when it was first detected.

{Lee Billings of Scientific American reports:

Discovered in June 2015 by ASAS-SN’s twin 14-centimeter telescopes operating in Cerro Tololo, Chile, the supernova just appeared as a transient dot of light in an image, and wasn’t immediately recognized as particularly special. Only after several other telescopes piled on to provide additional observations of the outburst’s fading afterglow did it become clear to Dong and his collaborators that they had seen something record-breaking. The first hint came from a spectrum of the supernova delivered by the 2.5-meter du Pont Telescope in Chile seven days after the initial discovery. “When we saw the spectrum, we were baffled,” Dong recalls. “It didn’t look like any supernova we had seen.

The explosion’s magnitude is so large that it challenges the current theories about these cosmological phenomena. Allison Eck of PBS explains:

If ASASSN-15lh’s parent star shed its out layers of gas and then collapsed its inner core to form what’s called a magnetar—a dense, rapidly rotating magnetized core—then magnetized wind emanating from that collapse could have shocked the outwardly flying matter enough produce a massive explosion. The catch is that the magnetar would have to have been spinning at a rate of one revolution per millisecond—that’s 60,000 rpm—which pushes the boundaries of what scientists think is physically conceivable. The magnetar idea may not be correct, but it’s at least plausible. Meanwhile, experts are on the lookout for other explanations.}
(Data) What were the effects from the supernova?

A: Compare news to event!

Q: (L) Are you saying that it can have an effect on humanity, or it did?

Q: (L) But it's up to us to figure it out?

Q: (L) Also, I suppose we could look at planetary events. Weather events. We'll have to go back on SOTT and look.

(Chu) It may have helped Putin.

(L) When did he start whupping up on those people, September? Within three months, Putin's on the warpath. It probably took three months to formulate strategies.

(Joe) Yeah, they probably started back then and put it all in place.

(L) That could be part of it. […]
Different "heroes"
In the same session, the Cs suggest different "heroes", not all "heroes" are helpful as role models or deserving of our attention.
A: You need different "heroes".

Q: (Galatea) People who aren't dead...

A: Yes that would be a start!

Q: (Galatea) I like MLK and JFK, and they're dead.

(Pierre) These are good heroes. Putin, don't you like Putin?

(Galatea) He's okay.

Attempted coup in Turkey: Erdogan got advice and intel data
Session 16 July 2016
Q: (L) Okay, next question is: Who was behind the attempted coup in Turkey?

A: You nailed this already.

Q: (L) So, it was the USA, NATO, CIA...?

(Galatea) The usual suspects...

Q: (L) And they apparently fell into some wishful thinking, or they tried to do it in a hurry. They tried to find any straw that they could grab to get rid of this guy?

Q: (Joe) On this topic, were we right that the shootdown of the Russian plane was not done by Erdogan or with his consent, but rather by a fifth column?

Q: (Joe) To basically put a bloody knife in his hand and screw up his relations with Russia...

(L) So he's being set up, and driven crazy, and he's being used by 4D STS and so on and so forth... Things aren't gonna get any better there with somebody like that in charge.

(Joe) Is he basically dealing with a fifth column aligned with the West that exists within the power structure in Turkey?

Q: (Pierre) Did he get some help from Putin?

A: Advice and intel data.

Q: (L) Putin's no fool. He wouldn't put all his cards on the table there.

(Joe) Is this turn of events likely to lead to a closer relationship between Russia and Turkey?

Q: (Joe) So it kind of backfired on the coup plotters?

Q: (L) Kind of like Ukraine did.

Trump wins the US elections
Session 12 November 2016
This Session was right after Trump had won the election in the US in 2016. Putin is mentioned just once, and only on the side, but I think the excerpt should be in here too, as it influenced what Putin and Russia was exposed to and accused of, by the West during the following four years.
One can also compare it to what was said about Pope Francis and Kim Jung-un in the last post and the excerpt from June 13 2015.
Q: (Pierre) Ya know, there's been a recurring pattern lately. These mistakes they made with allowing Putin to be elected in Russia, the mistakes with Brexit, and now the mistakes they made with Trump... This series of mistakes, what is it due to?

A: Wishful thinking.

Q: (Pierre) It seems to be happening more lately. Is it the coming Wave, or...?

A: Pressure and desperation makes for haste and carelessness.

Q: (L) Well, I guess the only question is: Will Trump make any kind of decent president considering he's so loaded with ego?

Q: (L) Well he's already picking some people that I consider to be quite questionable. His attitude towards Israel and the Palestinians is completely delusional.

A: Yes... It seems...

Q: (Galatea) He's playing everybody, I think. My impression is that everything he's been doing has just been an act, and he's secretly, covertly doing some good things. He's just being evil to be good.

A: Close. He knows what he is up against!

Q: (Joe) You don't just walk into a system like that that's very entrenched and start knocking things over and throwing people around the place and cutting ties. If you wanna do anything, you have to ingratiate yourself and make like you're part of the team, ya know? And THEN gather your forces...

Q: (Joe) You don't just walk into a system like that that's very entrenched and start knocking things over and throwing people around the place and cutting ties. If you wanna do anything, you have to ingratiate yourself and make like you're part of the team, ya know? And THEN gather your forces...

(Pierre) That's a smart move. I mean he's not even president and now he can't go against Israel full blown. It's too powerful. Apparently, he has plans in his head but he cannot disclose it because he knows it's too early. So there is hope.

(Data) He learned all that doing business.

(Pierre) Yeah. You don't disclose your information.

(Joe) Even though he's a businessman, he's been in political circles as well. He would know the way Washington works.

(Pierre) You know in this video about Trump over the past 30 years, what keeps coming back is this guy has been sticking to his ideas. He seems to...

A: Keep in mind that he is not a "green horn".

Q: (Pierre) In those videos, he keeps coming back to talking about ordinary people suffering, about Americans losing their jobs. Is the man - despite his success and money - really driven by empathy or a deep desire to make the life of Americans better?

A: He sees the waste of human resources as bad business.

Q: (Joe) He's just practical about it. The level of evil and corruption that exists in the current political elite is so bad that at this point, you wouldn't need a holy saint or do-gooder to make things better. You'd just need a relatively normal human being.

(L) You need a relatively normal human being who is relatively decent. He's got a past like everybody else. He's made mistakes like everybody else, and he knows it. He's admitted it.

(Joe) Someone who sees the waste of human resources as bad business, well, it IS bad business. Any normal person could see that. You don't have to be a saint to see that. It's just bad business. But the ones in power right now are just...

(L) They're in SUCH a bubble...

(Joe) They're off the leash. They waste money, resources, everything willingly. They don't give a crap.

(L) I was reading Peggy Noonan's piece today. Did ya'll read it? It was kind of an interesting thing because she makes this remark that they were in the newsroom and at such-and-such a time, AP called the race to Trump. She and everybody else were all so shocked that she wrote down in her journal the exact time and what was said. She made the notation that obviously, people in her type of job and in her milieu and so forth completely didn't see what was going on. Then she mentions that months earlier, she had asked an old guy in a shop that she passes frequently who he thought was going to win. He said, "Trump." And she says that obviously people like this guy, who's like a shoe repair guy or something, he could see what was going on but she and her milieu could not.
Next is 2017 and 2018.

I get the impression that the research and work done by FOTCM and it’s members is jumping us into different timelines. Timelines that include a more spiritually evolved Putin, and perhaps even Trump for that matter.

As knowledge is acquired by the group this becomes available to everyone on earth. If people are paying attention they too will pick it up. A vary basic hundredth monkey effect on a soul level.

2017 - Year Three and 2018 - Year Four
There were just a few occasions.

A bears protects in a dream and Putin: Same ancient energy
That there can be a connection between an inner symbolic reality and an outer reality may be surprising. After the excerpt I explore the idea further.
Session 25 March 2017
(Data) A couple of us have dreamed about bears and we've had injuries or murders in our dreams recently. Is that like reading these energies?

A: Meeting the threats!

Q: (Data) "Meeting the threats" means defending against them in the dreams?

Q: (Data) So, me being a bear and killing a tiger was actually self-defense?

Q: (L) It's a psychic act on another plane.

Q: (L) So, is there any relationship between this bear and Putin? [laughter]

A: Close, same ancient energy.

Q: (Galatea) So basically it's like a synchronicity because what's happening in Russia is also causing these things to manifest in our dreams because it's welling up.

(L) Yeah.

The bear as a symbol in dreams and as a symbol of Russia
From World of Dreams.com they say about the dream meaning of the bear.
We analyzed 10 of the most-referenced dream dictionaries and experts to represent the most comprehensive and accurate account of meanings.
[...]

Strength and courage
The bear may represent your inner strength and power that you have to confront difficult tasks in life.

Protection
A bear can represent your most vulnerable aspects, as well as be a symbol of how you protect yourself and others.

Independence and self-reliance
It’s time to stand on your own two feet, unafraid of the unknown and rely on yourself for guidance.
Then I went to Russian internet and found a blog of an astrologer, Yevgenia Goreva, who about bear symbolism writes:
Bear-a symbol of Russia
This animal is the largest and strongest of all living in the Russian forests. This is the totem of our country, not the only one, but one of the main ones. The symbol and image of the bear is actively used in Russian culture. He is the master of the forest, the master of the taiga.

This is a popular fairy-tale archetype, endowed with power and reliability, simplicity and wisdom, ferocity in defending their territories, as well as the ability to solve problems (lead out of the forest).

The starry sky of the northern hemisphere is decorated with two constellations named Ursa Major and Minor. The Slavic-Aryan Vedas (Santi Vedas of Perun) say that our ancient ancestors came to our Midgard-Earth through the gates of Everlost, including from the hall of Makoshi - the constellation of Ursa Major. Among the Slavs, all 7 stars of this constellation were considered sacred.

The Spirit of the Bear is a guide for shamans associated with the magic of the earth, the magic of their ancestors. It could be used not only as a guide, but also as a guardian and protector. He could act as a local deity, revered by the entire tribe, community.
There appears to be sufficient overlap between the two interpretation for the statement "same ancient" energy to be meaningful.

Stem cell treatment? He might have!
This is just a short excerpt. there is more on stem cell treatment in the transcript, but not about Putin.
Session 13 May 2017
(L) Well, comparatively speaking, as far as medical treatments go, it's not as expensive as some things that really don't work. But it's still expensive enough that it's beyond our budget. I don't see how we can finance it.

A: The group that needs and loves you will be glad to give back in this essential way.

Q: (L) [SIGH] Everybody is having a hard time these days.

(Pierre) Russia! Maybe you will meet Putin over there!

(Joe) What if they put you in a double room and Putin is your roommate? [laughter]

Q: (L) I wonder if Putin got stem cells?

A: He might have!

Putin remarks on the sampling of Russian DNA by the US Airforce
In the Autumn of 2017, Vladimir Putin commented on the oddness of the US military collecting DNA from Russians. Now we know the Pentagon had biolabs in Ukraine, and it has long been known they had facilities in other countries. This year with the discoveries in Ukraine, even more laboratory sites have become known.
Session 9 December 2017
(Joe) I have a question about the US Air Force's request for 12 samples of Russian RNA in July of this year. They specified in a FAQ that they couldn't be Ukrainian, they had to be Russian. And Putin commented on it not so long ago in a speech. So, I'm wondering if there's some devious plan...

(L) Are they up to no good?

A: You can say that!

Q: (L) So they're up to no good...

(Joe) The idea was that they're trying to create some kind of bioweapon that's genetically specific...

Q: (Joe) ...against Russians.

Q: (Mikey) Why not just get samples...

A: Unfortunately, since most Caucasians are related to Russian forebears, this is a dangerous and delusional undertaking.

Q: (Joe) No doubt! They're trying to specifically isolate something that specific to only Russians? And it's not going to affect anyone else?! Maybe some kind of airborne pathogen or something...

(Ark) It doesn't make sense! If they want DNA they can have Russian DNA as much as they want without anybody knowing it.

(Joe) That's what Putin said. When he commented on it, he said that there were people inside Russia collecting samples of DNA.

(Ark) Massively?

(Joe) He didn't say. And he referred to this Air Force thing. So, I don’t know. Would you need lots of samples? It's a stupid idea.

A: There are many activities at present being driven by 4D STS to further their aims of preparing a suitable population for their benefit in numerous ways.

Q: (L) So, they want a slave population, they want soldiers, they want maybe bodies that they can incarnate into themselves?

A: Yes. All that and more.

Q: (Pierre) For this purpose, they're trying to fine-tune and select the proper genetics of human beings - to design the best vehicles?

Q: (L) And all being done via their human agents who think they are doing it for other reasons. Alright. [...]

2018 - Year Four
There was just one transcript in December of 2018 that mentions Vladimir Putin. Earlier in March, there had been the Skripal incident, which without evidence was blamed on Russia while the Skripals were stowed away. The sanctions screw took a turn, and the anti-Russia campaign was boosted.

The comments at the end of this excerpt, regarding an incident where 50 cows in India died suddenly, give voice to the trend that Putin, Russia and Russians were increasingly being blamed for all sorts of things. While the real connection to Putin is only tangential, it is interesting that the previous excerpt from 2017 was about bioweapons and the cows did of a virus which the Cs said was from space. So pathogens whether natural from Earth, engineered or originating from Space were trending. As the Cs said:
It should certainly make people take notice.
Session 29 December 2018
Q: (Joe) What caused the 50 cows to drop dead in coastal India around December 22nd? According to first reports, five cowmen of the village were looking after hundreds of grazing cows in the morning. All of a sudden, their behavior changed and about 50 unexpectedly and instantly dropped dead.

(Andromeda) All at the same time.

A: Virus.

Q: (Pierre) That quick?

(Joe) That's a pretty serious virus.

(Artemis) How long did they have the virus for?

A: 3 days.

Q: (Joe) Aggressive virus! All at the same time?

(L) If they all contracted it at the same time, that would make sense.

(Joe) 50 just fall over? Weird.

(L) Think about it. You’ve got a bunch of cows. They're all probably pretty close to genetically identical in a herd. They're using the same bull and probably the same two or three female cows to produce them. So, they're not gonna be that different genetically. If you think about viruses and probably something coming from outer space...

Q: (Joe) So it wasn't your common garden variety virus, then. There was something unusual about it?

(L) Yeah, and especially if you have something that is newly introduced to a biosphere and to which there is no immunity...

A: Yes, exactly!

Q: (Artemis) Is this only the beginning?

Q: (Artemis) Is this kind of thing gonna start hitting people?

A: Possibly. It should certainly make people take notice.

Q: (L) But it won't. They'll just blow it off. They won't think about the implications of it.

(Artemis) The Russians did it! [laughter]

(L) Yeah, Putin did it.
Transformer fire in Queens? - Will be blamed on handy Russians
Q: (Joe) What about the transformer fire in Queens a couple of days ago... Was that just a transformer fire? Well, okay, it WAS a transformer fire, but...

A: Expect more due to charge buildup on the planet.

Q: (Joe) There was one a day later in New Orleans, too.

A: Yes. Will be blamed on handy Russians.

Q: (Joe) Electrical fires, fires in places that don't usually happen.

(Artemis) They're blaming everything on the Russians!

(L) The Russians are practicing with their beam weapons or something.

(Artemis) My lemonade is too sour. Must have been Putin!

Another problem for the West: Putin is a traditional healthy man and promotes traditional values.
I included the next part too, which follows immediate after the previous section, because it discusses why there is a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine values. While Russia is not mentioned, one line of criticism against Russia has been fueled because of the respect in Russia for traditional values. I think this excerpt helps to understand why the West has had a problem with this. As it turns out, the push against masculinity has less to do with European values in their classical sense, than with 4D STS manipulations.
(Joe) Putin ate my lunch! Is the promotion in Western society of a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine qualities part of a broader nefarious plan?

Q: (Joe) Is part of that to try and make a generation of weak men?

Q: (Joe) Is that with a view to some kind of post 4D transition scenario or something like that, or is it more of a takeover on 3D?

A: More a reflection of desired relationship between 4D STS and humanity.

Q: (L) So in other words, they want to get into doing anal probes. [laughter]

A: Not far off! Dominance over the normal male.

Q: (L) Remember that book I wrote a review on years and years and years ago about this guy who wrote about the Ultimate Alien Agenda, and how loving the reptilians were, and... I'll never forget that. Jesus Christ... Go on Amazon, look up that book, and read my review. It was... That book was... Oh my god.

(Andromeda) In that direction?

(L) Oh yeah! I mean, maybe that book IS telling us the ultimate alien agenda.

(Artemis) They want the man booty!

(L) Apparently so! It's a dominance thing. It's not about sex, it's about dominance.

(Pierre) They want slaves - submission.

{Here is the review: 1.0 out of 5 stars A "Clintonized Version" of Reptiod Abductions
January 2, 1999
Format: Paperback

Perhaps it is fitting that Dr. Walden suggests that our "Fearless Leader," appropriately nick-named "Slick Willie," (an appropriateness that is particularly evident in this book) is a "fellow alien hybrid" of the Serpentine ilk. Dr. Weldon, having attended the same church frequented by Dr. Rich Boylan, "just knows that the energy of Reptilian intelligence is similar to human sexual energy. It feels the same." Gosh! Why didn't we all realize that Monica and Bill were just intellectualizing?

The "source" of this naive "Treatise" reveals itself over and over in the ego-centered "self-reference" of "Old Big Head," and in such passages as: "He helped me discover my true identity [...] Then, something unexpected happened. My physical tongue swelled up, as if it was being inflated. I could barely speak. 'My tongue... it's quite large! [...] My enormous tongue was darting in and out...'" And we thought Ken Starr's transcripts were explicit!

All kidding aside, it is hard to believe that Barbara Bartholic allowed herself to be taken in by this prepubescent, ego-drivel which would be pathetic enough if one considered just the style and presentation which is somewhat akin to "What did I do last summer between 5th and 6th grade? I got abducted and raped! By Reptoid Aliens! OOooh! I was scared at first... but after I knew how GOOD it was! Now I just can't wait for them to come again!" You would think that Barbara would have learned something from her association with "Karla" i.e. those who DON'T adopt the "party line" don't survive. But, on the other hand, maybe she DID learn...

Spend your time and money on Dr. David Jacob's book, "The Threat." Unless you just want to see how easy it is to swallow lies when they are sandwiched between sweet and sticky truths...
https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Ali...-08/dp/B01FIWNY6Q/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top}

(Joe) At present, kind of the whole radical feminist agenda is simply a means to that end?

Q: (L) And I would say it has been from the beginning. We're talking about long, slow, patient manipulation. The C's said it years ago. It's to get everybody programmed to be the way they want them to be when they come to take over so that we'll all be "worthy" subjects. It's creepy.

(Joe) Is that in any way connected to homosexuality?

Q: (Joe) Is homosexuality a deliberate tinkering with humanity that is a reflection of a 4D STS mindset?

Q: (Niall) Is 4D STS gay?

A: No. It is about power not sex.

Q: (Pierre) We see this in the human world in pedophile rings. It's not about sex at all, it's not about love pleasure at all. It's about power.

(Joe) And domination.

A: There is a small percentage of "normal" homosexuality.

Q: (L) So it is a normal variation like other variations in different human traits, most often due to things like karma or a difference in the order of imprinting, delivery of hormones, or whatever.
There were no excerpts in 2019. Next post will be about excerpts from 2020.

I don't want to interrupt your flow too much thorbiorn, I just wanted to say thank you very much for putting this together,

It is quite the task and it's going to be so useful, and I agree that there seems to be a progression in the figure of Vladimir Putin.

Can't wait to read the rest. :)

I'd like to second Alejo's comments. Thank you very much for putting all these transcripts together. We forget what the C's have said on so many subjects and we have been told repeatedly we can only rely on ourselves. As Putin has said "there is always hope" and to see a real life hero doing his ducking and diving can give us hope that the playing field can and will be levelled. We still have to play our part as well. What a time to be alive.!!!!!!!. Thanks again thorbiorn.

2020 - Year Six
From many of the other excerpts, we had the idea that the current Russian Government with Vladimir Putin at the helm is more informed and educated than many others. Come 2020 and Covid-19 with all it entailed, why did Russia go along with this move when it was clear from early on that the measures were way worse than the few deaths they intended to prevent?

Below I have described in a few paragraphs how 2020 was, or how I remember it, but perhaps it is more for the future, or if some young people show up. My intention was to capture the situation in the world when the sessions of this year took place. Feel free to skip it and move on to the transcript.

2020 was the year, in case we forget, when the World Health Organization pulled the pandemic card on Covid-19. In turn, many governments inspired by the example of China introduced face masks, self-isolation, social distancing, work from home, closed shops, schools and whole countries, so normal travel was restricted. Border controls were ramped up, and in some countries the military was called in to help out. They prohibited gatherings of more than just a few people. Handshakes, hugs and kisses had to be sacrificed in the name of Covid. Some governments even advised members of the same family to keep distance at their dinner table, and perhaps not eat at the same time. They introduced PCR and antigen tests, and set up numerous testing centres. They displayed campaign material on digital screens, and where there were no screens they put up poster stands to educate the population or set up voiced announcements.

From March and onwards, there was not a single day without a major headline or news report about Covid. They strongly recommended or required the use of tracing apps. Some countries experimented with curfews where crews of often machine gun and taser armed police officers would go around, hand out fines or arrest people for not adhering or wearing the wrong type of mask.. They redirected cargos destined for liquor production to fulfil the sudden need for oceans of hand sanitizer, at least one government made it a serious criminal offence to steal even a little of this precious sanitizer. Posts on major social media platforms and YouTube were monitored to conform to the official narrative. In mild cases you got a notice, if repeated it was stepped up. Some posts were blocked, some accounts closed. It reads like a litany of woes, and for many it was.

As the year progressed, some laws were relaxed, new laws were implemented, and the hopes for a life-saving vaccine were soon stoked. Companies and countries competed about who would be the first to develop such a cure. The prelaunch advertisement was massive and few could hide it would be profitable, though it soon became clear in the West that vaccines from China and Russia might not get authorized.

For travelling, one had, besides tests in hand and mask on face, to fill out written passenger statements, yes often more than one, but still many flight destinations remained cancelled for months, and most airports were sorry shadows compared to their bustling life with throngs of travel busy often happy people only a few months before. If you could travel, was your destination, green, orange or red? Frequently the stakes were high, as a change of colour at a moment's notice could determine if you could travel after all or whether you after arrival were required to vegetate from a few days to two weeks at a quarantine facility, at your own expense, before you could move on. But no matter the colour of the country, on the day of travelling the questions remained: do you pass the temperature test, did you sleep well, do you feel tired, is the stomach as it should be, do you have a little something in the throat, do you cough occasionally, has a person you saw within the last 10 days caught Covid. If yes to any of this, then we are sorry, you might have Covid, you can't board the flight. The only consolation would be that if you had bought a proper ticket, you could rebook the flight at no extra cost, but what about the travel arrangements at the other end? The result was that many people did not travel.

And the lies! Oh my god, the LIES!
Session May 9 2020
Q: (L) Alright. So, we didn't have a session in April because I swear... It was just too fascinating to watch what was going on in the world. Just unbelievable! To watch people going completely insane and... And the lies! Oh my god, the LIES! It's like we are swimming in a sea of lies. All the media, all the governing bodies... I don't think there are any exceptions for any of them. We used to - and possibly still do - admire Putin and Russia, but he's joined the whole gang, too. There are just very few that have not been completely taken in by the lies. It's been a roller coaster of a month.

A: Indeed, but it will get even more interesting before it is all over.

Q: (Artemis) "Over" as in the planet explodes, or what kind of "over" do you mean here?

A: Weather will play a more prominent role next.
The overt leaders of major countries were lied to
(Joe) I was wondering if people like the overt leaders of major countries - like Trump, Boris Johnson, Putin, and Macron - were lied to about this virus and just told it was a horrible strain that really could kill lots of people...

A: Of course.

Remember the secret correspondence between Kennedy and Kruschev
Session July 4, 2020
A: Hello good people. Much turmoil ahead yet. Dark forces do not give up so easily.
[...]
Q: (L) Well... One thing I was wondering about: It bothers me because I see Putin going along with the whole coronavirus thing, and it just really bugs me.

A: Imagine if he didn't!

Q: (Artemis) Yeah, I was thinking that it's a mask.

(Andromeda) It's strategic.

(L) So, if he claimed it was all a lie, there are people in his own country that would say he doesn't care about people. The way they've got this virus worked up as such a bugaboo, I mean... It would make him look bad. That's probably why Trump's going along with it. It would make him look bad, too. It would give their enemies leverage against them, and they'd look bad in the eyes of all the brainwashed people who are under the control of the media and terrified by a microbe.

A: Remember the secret correspondence between Kennedy and Kruschev.

Q: (L) So in other words, the leader of Russia and the leader of the USA still have a lot of forces arrayed against them within their own countries.

(Niall) They have to act a certain strategic way.

(Artemis) There are a lot of people that don't actually believe what's going on, but they're just putting on a show because they have to do what they have to do. They're trying to accomplish something.

Q: (Joe) When they say that dark forces do not give up so easily, does that mean they're not about to give up the control measures that have been implemented and the power that they've accrued to themselves as a result of the virus?

Q: (Joe) And anybody who complains too much about it would get in trouble?

A: Close

Q: (Pierre) Not giving up so easily, it suggests as well that they're going to lose this power.

(Artemis) Yeah, it's about their wishful thinking. It's kind of inevitable what's going to happen, but they just refuse to see it.

A: They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect.

Q: (Andromeda) In the meantime, we just kinda gotta...

(L) Live through it! Because boy, it's just terrible.
Did Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump have an understanding
If you like, there are some comments below. First an attempt to explore the meaning of the reference in the transcript to the secret correspondence between Kennedy and Kruschev, later I revisit the gifting of Crimea to Ukraine.

Was there, any understanding between Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump that was kept below the radar of journalistic attention?

We do know that there are powerful groups that try to steer the actions of government leaders, or advise them where to spend the resources.

In Awash in cash - the Pentagon slush fund from June 1, 2015, Mel Gurtov writes:
Back in 1959, President Eisenhower and Soviet Premier Khrushchev took a break from their summit and walked in the woods around Camp David. Khrushchev, in his memoirs, relates a conversation in which the president complains of how hard it is to resist the military's demands for more money. Military leaders, said Eisenhower, invariably insist the US will fall behind the Soviet Union unless he gives them the money for this or that weapon system. "They keep grabbing for more, and I keep giving it to them." He asked Khrushchev if that was also the case in the USSR. "It's just the same," said Khrushchev, who went on to describe virtually the same script. "Yes," said the president, "that's what I thought."
In the case of the virus and vaccines, something similar was afoot as there were several interested parties that stood to gain money, power and control whether in one country or another.

We also know that any correspondence between Trump and Putin would face obstacles, for the very reason that Putin had been maligned in Western media for years. Patrick L. Smith wrote in The New York Times doesn't want you to understand this Vladimir Putin speech from Now 7, 2014.
The Russian leader delivers an important foreign policy address we should consider. The Times botches it badly.

Give me a sec to count. In my lifetime the Soviet Union and latterly the Russian Federation have had nine leaders. Stalin's death elevated Malenkov and then Khrushchev, and the banishing of Khrushchev led to Brezhnev. Then came a pair of forgettables, then Gorbachev and on to the ever-inebriated Yeltsin (whom one wants dearly to forget). For 15 years, counting the Dmitry Medvedev interval, Vladimir Putin has held the wheel of the Russian bus.

Of all these figures only Stalin, and only in his post-"Uncle Joe" years, has been vilified to the extent of the current Russian leader. The question is obvious and I hope not too complicated: Why?

There are always plenty of answers floating around. I take almost all of them to lie somewhere between misguided and malevolent by intent, but I will get to this in a minute. In as few words as I can manage, here is my thought: Putin has fallen drastically afoul of Washington - and his war is with Washington more than the Europeans - because those in deep slumber do not like to be awakened.

It is an irresistible time to consider this problem for two reasons. One, in history two sure signs of imperial decline are deafness and blindness in the imperial capital, and as of the past year or so Washington exhibits seriously deteriorating symptoms. The willful refusal of our foreign policy cliques to look squarely at our world and listen to those in it is getting dangerous.
That was four years before Donald Trump was even elected. The theme of the Valdai meeting discussed above was "The World Order: New Rules, or a Game Without Rules." See Wiki with quotes, YouTube with voice-over and this SOTT article: Putin: World is being destroyed by U.S. and its satellites, who pass themselves off as 'the international community' It is a great talk that leads up to the situation today, but it is also sad to review how much has been lost in the intervening years.

Another indication that a meeting would encounter with interference is explained in this article: 'Who's afraid of a Trump-Putin summit? June 27, 2018, where Stephen F. Cohen retells the history of US-Russia/Soviet summits and adds:
Given the unprecedentedly perilous nature of US-Russian relations today, a Trump-Putin summit is imperative. Nevertheless, efforts will continue to be made, publicly and in the shadows, to prevent it from happening.
Fortunately, the same day, there was: Kremlin confirms Putin-Trump summit set for July 16 in Helsinki
Still:
Globalists in panic mode anticipating the 'Putin-Trump summit' from July 2, 2018
The 'poisoning' of the Trump-Putin summit from July 5, 2018
After the meeting, there were headlines like:
Meddling, diplomacy & football: Highlights of Putin-Trump summit in Helsinki (VIDEOS) May not be available in all countries, but one finds:
The event was not only "good" for the US and Russia but "for the world" as a whole, US President Donald Trump said.

Engaging in diplomacy while serving the interests of their countries
Putin and Trump agreed that US-Russia relations had tanked and remain at their lowest point. To fix them, some "bold" diplomacy is needed, as the US President put it.
"Our relationship has never been worse than it is now; however, that changed as of about four hours ago. Refusing to engage will not accomplish anything," Trump stated.
Other headlines were:
Congratulations in order to President Trump for an excellent summit with Putin
The Putin-Trump Helsinki summit was neither a breakthrough nor a damp squib, but possibly a start towards detente
Helsinki results: Russian military 'ready to work with US' after Trump & Putin talk Syria, nuclear arms
Trump can listen, but keeps his own opinion on many issues, yet US & Russia on right track - Putin
Some progress apparently, but there was also in:
SOTT Fucus: Who Are The Real Traitors in The USA Today?
After the Helsinki Summit, and standing beside Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump said the following words loud and clear for all the world: "I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than to risk peace in pursuit of politics." And that he did. The fall-out has been enormous among the 'elite class' - from calls for military coups to denunciations of treason.

In fact, here is former CIA Director John Brennan on the Helsinki summit: "Donald Trump's press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes & misdemeanors.' It was nothing short of treasonous." Most Democrats agreed.
The above was in 2018, however, already a year earlier, and less than half a year after Trump entered the White House, Trump made an important decision. In Trump Has Now Committed Himself to Reversing Obama's Syria-Policy from June 27, 2017, Eric Zuesse explains what it was about:
U.S. President Donald Trump's Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, U.S. Marine Corps General Joseph F. Dunford, spoke at the National Press Club in Washington later that day. Only a video from the National Press Club is, as of yet, available of this important event (the first post-warning top U.S. government official public statement about it), no transcript yet; but here is what Dunford said (and the time he said it in the video), which struck this reporter as being important in his comments, at this historic moment when the likelihood of a nuclear war between the U.S. and Russia — World War III — was higher than it has been ever since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis between U.S. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy and U.S.S.R. Premier Nikita Khrushchev:
9:00- 'prosecute the defeat-ISIS campaign in Syria, which is the reason why we are in Syria'
He said that to 'defeat ISIS' is 'the reason', not 'a reason', we're there. Very important word-choice. Profoundly meaningful in this context.

His stating that 'the reason why we are in Syria' is to 'prosecute the defeat-ISIS campaign in Syria', means that we are not in Syria in order to overthrow and replace Syria's government — that we are not there in order to conquer Syria. That's not 'the reason', nor even 'a reason', we're there. People who have been following the Syria-war matter closely over the past few years will find this a shocking assertion from the U.S. government, because it is such a stark contrast to U.S. President Barack Obama's constant demands that 'Assad must go'.
I can't prove there was a hidden understanding between Trump and Putin, but here is something for the imagination, which illustrates that there can be a difference between what a leader would like and what he is propelled to do.
How the correspondence between Kruschev and Kennedy began
Looking for sources, one finds The Kennedy - Khrushchev Letters:
A collection of 120 personal letters between John F. Kennedy and Nikita Khrushchev, kept secret until almost the year 2000, is published for the first time. They share congratulations about space achievements, mention vacations and share personal feelings and anecdotes.
This book JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters, also has sources and it has a thread:
One of the few books that I had to put down occasionally because I couldn't read through my tears.
The text below, quoted from the book, can be found in Russian here, and describes the beginning of the correspondence between Nikita Kruschev and John F. Kennedy. The numbers 91 etc, refer to the sources of the book.
Khrushchev had sent his first private letter to Kennedy on September 29, 1961, during the Berlin crisis. Wrapped in a newspaper, it was brought to Kennedy's press secretary Pierre Salinger at a New York hotel room by Soviet "magazine editor" and KGB agent, Georgi Bolshakov, whom Khrushchev trusted to maintain silence. The secrecy was at least as much to avoid Soviet attention as American. As presidential aide Theodore Sorensen said three decades later, Khrushchev was "taking his risks, assuming that these letters were, as we believe, being kept secret from the (Soviet) military, from the foreign service, from the top people in the Kremlin. He was taking some risk that if discovered, they would be very unhappy with him." 91

Khrushchev's first letter was written from a retreat beside the Black Sea. While the Berlin crisis was still not over, the Soviet premier began the correspondence with his enemy by meditating on the beauty of the sea and the threat of war. "Dear Mr. President," he wrote, "At present I am on the shore of the Black Sea . . . This is indeed a wonderful place. As a former Naval officer you would surely appreciate the merits of these surroundings, the beauty of the sea and the grandeur of the Caucasian mountains. Under this bright southern sun it is even somehow hard to believe that there still exist problems in the world which, due to lack of solutions, cast a sinister shadow on peaceful life, on the future of millions of people." 92

Kennedy had been stunned in Vienna by what he felt was Khrushchev's hardness of heart toward a nuclear war and his unwillingness to compromise. Now as the threat of war over Berlin continued, Khrushchev expressed a regret about Vienna. He said he had "given much thought of late to the development of international events since our meeting in Vienna, and I have decided to approach you with this letter. The whole world hopefully expected that our meeting and a frank exchange of views would have a soothing effect, would turn relations between our countries into the correct channel and promote the adoption of decisions which would give the peoples confidence that at last peace on earth will be secured. To my regret - and, I believe, to yours - this did not happen."93

However, Kennedy's abiding hopes for peace, beneath the bellicose rhetoric that he and Khrushchev exchanged publicly, had somehow gotten through to his counterpart. Khrushchev continued with deepening respect:

"I listened with great interest to the account which our journalists Adjubei and Kharlamov gave of the meeting they had with you in Washington. They gave me many interesting details and I questioned them most thoroughly. You prepossessed them by your informality, modesty and frankness which are not to be found very often in men who occupy such a high position."

Again Khrushchev mentioned Vienna, this time as a backdrop to his decision to write such a letter:

"My thoughts have more than once returned to our meetings in Vienna. I remember you emphasized that you did not want to proceed towards war and favored living in peace with our country while competing in the peaceful domain. And though subsequent events did not proceed in the way that could be desired, I thought it might be useful in a purely informal and personal way to approach you and share some of my ideas. If you do not agree with me you can consider that this letter did not exist while naturally I, for my part, will not use this correspondence in my public statements. After all only in confidential correspondence can you say what you think without a backward glance at the press, at the journalists."

"As you see," he added apologetically, "I started out by describing the delights of the Black Sea coast, but then I nevertheless turned to politics. But that cannot be helped. They say that you sometimes cast politics out through the door but it climbs back through the window, particularly when the windows are open." 94

Khrushchev's first private letter to Kennedy was twenty-six pages long. It did deal passionately with politics, in particular Berlin (where the two leaders backed away from war but never reached agreement) and the civil war in Laos (where they agreed to recognize a neutral government) . Even though in the process Khrushchev forgot his Black Sea calm and argued his points with a vengeance, he was as insistent on the fundamental need for peace as Kennedy had been in Vienna. The communist emphasized their common ground with a biblical analogy. Khrushchev liked, he said, the comparison of their situation "with Noah's Ark where both the 'clean' and the 'unclean' found sanctuary. But regardless of who lists himself with the 'clean' and who is considered to be 'unclean,' they are all equally interested in one thing and that is that the Ark should successfully continue its cruise. And we have no other alternative: either w e should live i n peace and cooperation so that the Ark maintains its buoyancy, or else it sinks. " 95

Kennedy responded privately to Khrushchev on October 16, 1961, from his own place of retreat beside the ocean, Hyannis Port. He began in a similar vein:

"My family has had a home here overlooking the Atlantic for many years. My father and brothers own homes near my own, and my children always have a large group of cousins for company. So this is an ideal place for me to spend my weekends during the summer and fall, to relax, to think, to devote my time to major tasks instead of constant appointments, telephone calls and details. Thus, I know how you must feel about the spot on the Black
Sea from which your letter was written, for I value my own opportunities to get a clearer and quieter perspective away from the din of Washington."

He thanked Khrushchev for initiating the correspondence and agreed to keep it quiet: "Certainly you are correct in emphasizing that this correspondence must be kept wholly private, not to be hinted at in public statements, much less disclosed to the press." Their private letters should supplement public statements "and give us each a chance to address the other in frank, realistic and fundamental terms. Neither of us is going to convert the other to a new social, economic or political point of view. Neither of us will be induced by a letter to desert or subvert his own cause. So these letters can be free from the polemics of the 'cold war' debate."

Kennedy agreed wholeheartedly with Khrushchev's biblical image: "I like very much your analogy of Noah's Ark, with both the 'clean' and the 'unclean' determined that it stay afloat. Whatever our differences, our collaboration to keep the peace is as urgent - if not more urgent - than our collaboration to win the last world war." 96

After a year of private letters that included more than a little "cold war debate," Kennedy and Khrushchev had by October 1962 not resolved their most dangerous differences. The missile crisis was proof of that. Their mutual respect had given way to mistrust, counter-challenges, and steps toward the war they both abhorred. In the weeks leading up to the crisis, Khrushchev felt betrayed by Kennedy's contingency plans for another Cuba invasion, whereas Kennedy thought Khrushchev was betraying him by sneaking nuclear missiles into Cuba. Both were again acting out Cold War beliefs that threatened everyone on earth. Nevertheless, as they faced each other and issued potentially world-destructive orders, it was still thanks to the Vienna meeting and their secret letters that each knew the other as a human being he could respect. They also knew they had once agreed warmly that the world was a Noah's Ark, where both the "clean" and the "unclean" had to keep it afloat. It was in just such a world, where "clean" and "unclean" were together under a nuclear threat, that Khrushchev stopped his ships dead in the water and the Ark remained afloat.
Kruschev went on to live until the age of 77, while JFK was killed two years later, at the age of 46. This title gives away the reason: Deep State win: How JFK lost his fight to end the Cold War, June 8, 2018, where John Wight writes:
The story of history is the story of the roads not taken, and never more so than when it comes to the life and legacy of US President John F Kennedy.

Cuban Missile Crisis

The 55th anniversary of Kennedy's 'Peace Speech', delivered in the form a commencement address to students and faculty at the American University in Washington on June 10, 1963, is a time to lament the loss of a leader who, by the time of his assassination, was on a journey towards ending the Cold War in conjunction with Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev.
Having revisited Kruschev, why not talk about the gifting of Crimea which 60 years later became a focal point in Russian-US relations.
Kruschev helped peace prevail, but made Crimea Ukraine in 15 minutes
Kruschev not only took the initiative to begin the private letter correspondence, which may have saved the world of armed conflict. He was, as Soviet leader, also solely responsible for gifting Crimea to the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic, which many years later would lead to problems for Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin.
Here is an article, and notice it is from before 2014, when Crimea rejoined Russia.
USSR's Nikita Khrushchev gave Russia’s Crimea away to Ukraine in only 15 minutes
by Dmitry Sudakov 19.02.2009 05:02
[...]
Historians have a very simple explanation to Nikita Khrushchev’s generosity. He came to power after the death of Joseph Stalin, unmasked his cult and condemned repressions. However, Khrushchev was involved in a number of repression-related affairs before. He was conducting a struggle against “people’s enemies” when he served as the First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Ukrainian Communist Party from 1938 to 1947 to win the support of the Ukrainian leadership. That is why he gave the resort peninsula on the Black Sea coast to the republic.

Khrushchev informed his comrades of the decision to deliver Crimea to Ukraine incidentally, on the way to lunch. “Yes, comrades, there is an opinion to deliver Crimea to Ukraine,” he said casually. No one dared to express any protests, because a word of the first face of the Communist Party was law.

The agenda of the session of the Presidium of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, which took place January 25, 1954, contained a question about the delivery of the Crimean region to the structure of the Ukrainian SSR. The discussion of the question took only 15 minutes. The participants of the meeting approved the decree, and the region was given away to Ukraine for free.

Not a single protest was made; no one had any doubts about the decision. No one wondered how the population (presumably the Russian-speaking population) of Crimea would treat the decision. It turned out that such important issues as the territorial movement of regions could be solved without any difficulties at all.

The question should have been submitted to the open discussion of the Supreme Council of the Russian SSR. Moreover, a referendum should have been conducted to find out the opinion of the residents of the two republics. Nothing of that happened. The Presidium of the Supreme Council gathered for a session on February 19, 1954 - only 13 of 27 members were present. There was no quorum, but the decision was adopted unanimously.

The Supreme Council of Russia ruled in 1992 that the Crimean region had been delivered to Ukraine illegitimately.​
Next is 2021.

Thorbiorn, thank you so much for going to the effort of sharing all of this amazing information.:flowers:

My father was screaming down the phone at me the other day about how "Putin will be put to death after this is all over and he is a despot and don't you know he was part of the KGB??!!!! and wait until Ukraine gets some aircraft, this will all be over in two weeks"... to which I laughed and said, "Well, I see that all very differently, Dad."
I have been exploring your info with great interest.

FYI, I have not checked all the links but noticed when I clicked on this one below, it came up with a '404' code:

2020 - Year Six
From many of the other excerpts, we had the idea that the current Russian Government with Vladimir Putin at the helm is more informed and educated than many others. Come 2020 and Covid-19 with all it entailed, why did Russia go along with this move when it was clear from early on that the measures were way worse than the few deaths they intended to prevent?

Below I have described in a few paragraphs how 2020 was, or how I remember it, but perhaps it is more for the future, or if some young people show up. My intention was to capture the situation in the world when the sessions of this year took place. Feel free to skip it and move on to the transcript.

2020 was the year, in case we forget, when the World Health Organization pulled the pandemic card on Covid-19. In turn, many governments inspired by the example of China introduced face masks, self-isolation, social distancing, work from home, closed shops, schools and whole countries, so normal travel was restricted. Border controls were ramped up, and in some countries the military was called in to help out. They prohibited gatherings of more than just a few people. Handshakes, hugs and kisses had to be sacrificed in the name of Covid. Some governments even advised members of the same family to keep distance at their dinner table, and perhaps not eat at the same time. They introduced PCR and antigen tests, and set up numerous testing centres. They displayed campaign material on digital screens, and where there were no screens they put up poster stands to educate the population or set up voiced announcements.

From March and onwards, there was not a single day without a major headline or news report about Covid. They strongly recommended or required the use of tracing apps. Some countries experimented with curfews where crews of often machine gun and taser armed police officers would go around, hand out fines or arrest people for not adhering or wearing the wrong type of mask.. They redirected cargos destined for liquor production to fulfil the sudden need for oceans of hand sanitizer, at least one government made it a serious criminal offence to steal even a little of this precious sanitizer. Posts on major social media platforms and YouTube were monitored to conform to the official narrative. In mild cases you got a notice, if repeated it was stepped up. Some posts were blocked, some accounts closed. It reads like a litany of woes, and for many it was.

As the year progressed, some laws were relaxed, new laws were implemented, and the hopes for a life-saving vaccine were soon stoked. Companies and countries competed about who would be the first to develop such a cure. The prelaunch advertisement was massive and few could hide it would be profitable, though it soon became clear in the West that vaccines from China and Russia might not get authorized.

For travelling, one had, besides tests in hand and mask on face, to fill out written passenger statements, yes often more than one, but still many flight destinations remained cancelled for months, and most airports were sorry shadows compared to their bustling life with throngs of travel busy often happy people only a few months before. If you could travel, was your destination, green, orange or red? Frequently the stakes were high, as a change of colour at a moment's notice could determine if you could travel after all or whether you after arrival were required to vegetate from a few days to two weeks at a quarantine facility, at your own expense, before you could move on. But no matter the colour of the country, on the day of travelling the questions remained: do you pass the temperature test, did you sleep well, do you feel tired, is the stomach as it should be, do you have a little something in the throat, do you cough occasionally, has a person you saw within the last 10 days caught Covid. If yes to any of this, then we are sorry, you might have Covid, you can't board the flight. The only consolation would be that if you had bought a proper ticket, you could rebook the flight at no extra cost, but what about the travel arrangements at the other end? The result was that many people did not travel.

And the lies! Oh my god, the LIES!
Session May 9 2020

The overt leaders of major countries were lied to

Remember the secret correspondence between Kennedy and Kruschev

Session July 4, 2020

Did Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump have an understanding
If you like, there are some comments below. First an attempt to explore the meaning of the reference in the transcript to the secret correspondence between Kennedy and Kruschev, later I revisit the gifting of Crimea to Ukraine.

Was there, any understanding between Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump that was kept below the radar of journalistic attention?

We do know that there are powerful groups that try to steer the actions of government leaders, or advise them where to spend the resources.

In Awash in cash - the Pentagon slush fund from June 1, 2015, Mel Gurtov writes:

In the case of the virus and vaccines, something similar was afoot as there were several interested parties that stood to gain money, power and control whether in one country or another.

We also know that any correspondence between Trump and Putin would face obstacles, for the very reason that Putin had been maligned in Western media for years. Patrick L. Smith wrote in The New York Times doesn't want you to understand this Vladimir Putin speech from Now 7, 2014.

That was four years before Donald Trump was even elected. The theme of the Valdai meeting discussed above was "The World Order: New Rules, or a Game Without Rules." See Wiki with quotes, YouTube with voice-over and this SOTT article: Putin: World is being destroyed by U.S. and its satellites, who pass themselves off as 'the international community' It is a great talk that leads up to the situation today, but it is also sad to review how much has been lost in the intervening years.

Another indication that a meeting would encounter with interference is explained in this article: 'Who's afraid of a Trump-Putin summit? June 27, 2018, where Stephen F. Cohen retells the history of US-Russia/Soviet summits and adds:

Fortunately, the same day, there was: Kremlin confirms Putin-Trump summit set for July 16 in Helsinki
Still:
Globalists in panic mode anticipating the 'Putin-Trump summit' from July 2, 2018
The 'poisoning' of the Trump-Putin summit from July 5, 2018
After the meeting, there were headlines like:
Meddling, diplomacy & football: Highlights of Putin-Trump summit in Helsinki (VIDEOS) May not be available in all countries, but one finds:

Other headlines were:
Congratulations in order to President Trump for an excellent summit with Putin
The Putin-Trump Helsinki summit was neither a breakthrough nor a damp squib, but possibly a start towards detente
Helsinki results: Russian military 'ready to work with US' after Trump & Putin talk Syria, nuclear arms
Trump can listen, but keeps his own opinion on many issues, yet US & Russia on right track - Putin
Some progress apparently, but there was also in:
SOTT Fucus: Who Are The Real Traitors in The USA Today?

The above was in 2018, however, already a year earlier, and less than half a year after Trump entered the White House, Trump made an important decision. In Trump Has Now Committed Himself to Reversing Obama's Syria-Policy from June 27, 2017, Eric Zuesse explains what it was about:

I can't prove there was a hidden understanding between Trump and Putin, but here is something for the imagination, which illustrates that there can be a difference between what a leader would like and what he is propelled to do.
How the correspondence between Kruschev and Kennedy began
Looking for sources, one finds The Kennedy - Khrushchev Letters:

This book JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters, also has sources and it has a thread:

The text below, quoted from the book, can be found in Russian here, and describes the beginning of the correspondence between Nikita Kruschev and John F. Kennedy. The numbers 91 etc, refer to the sources of the book.

Kruschev went on to live until the age of 77, while JFK was killed two years later, at the age of 46. This title gives away the reason: Deep State win: How JFK lost his fight to end the Cold War, June 8, 2018, where John Wight writes:

Having revisited Kruschev, why not talk about the gifting of Crimea which 60 years later became a focal point in Russian-US relations.
Kruschev helped peace prevail, but made Crimea Ukraine in 15 minutes
Kruschev not only took the initiative to begin the private letter correspondence, which may have saved the world of armed conflict. He was, as Soviet leader, also solely responsible for gifting Crimea to the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic, which many years later would lead to problems for Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin.
Here is an article, and notice it is from before 2014, when Crimea rejoined Russia.

Next is 2021.
Absolutely a wonderful compilation of information! I've been in this world for more decades than I dare to count :-[ but you've gifted me with information I didn't have before. I've always liked Russia (well, the Russia before and after the USSR). The people are good. Their country is an amazing mixture of culture, natural wonder, and languages. Again, thank you!

Absolutely a wonderful compilation of information! I've been in this world for more decades than I dare to count :-[ but you've gifted me with information I didn't have before. I've always liked Russia (well, the Russia before and after the USSR). The people are good. Their country is an amazing mixture of culture, natural wonder, and languages. Again, thank you!
I agree, beautiful compilation. I can't wait for more ;-)

Back
Top Bottom