We are food

NancyYvonne

The Force is Strong With This One
Forgive me if this has been addressed already on the forum, but the C's have said that 4D STS not only feed off of our emotions, but occasionally eat humans, preferably fat vegetarian ones. This makes me wonder if they are pushing the healthy at any size and high carb vegetarian diets so that when their reinforcements arrive, there will be a food source for them.

My guess is they prefer veggies on a metaphysical level to make for easier 'walk-ins' because a vegetarian's vibration frequency is generally lower and have less life-force energy for spiritual resistance - rather than for the more occasional physical consumption aspect of it - though will no doubt be far less "occasional" if they were indeed to arrive Earth en-masse.
I'd have thought carnivorous human-meat is actually richer for them on a nutritional scale and being the next step down below their own 'biological' chart - but not of their own - to better maximize energy consumption conversion... Much in the same way we eat herbivore/semi-omnivorous (warm-blood) meat (carnivorous cold-blood meat (fish) is actually preferred by humans) because its the next step down below ours - but not of ours - to better maximize energy consumption conversion for our biology.
(Though I think 4D STS physical-variability types are by nature also cannibalistic because of their STS extremity, so by default would eat their own kind too :evil:)

To put into some perspective, I can't imagine vegan meat being nutritional for anyone (except maybe for vegetarians, because vegans are the next step below them!) what little meat there is on the bone must be like eating cardboard :barf:

preferably fat vegetarian ones.
Can you recall where the C's said this? For the physical consumption aspect you might be getting vegetarians mixed up with non-smokers.

My guess is they prefer veggies on a
To put into some perspective, I can't imagine vegan meat being nutritional for anyone (except maybe for vegetarians, because vegans are the next step below them!) what little meat there is on the bone must be like eating cardboard :barf:

Can you recall where the C's said this? For the physical consumption aspect you might be getting vegetarians mixed up with non-smokers.

nee, when you eat an avocado or vegetable fat is tasty anyway, as we know when it enters the body and given certain conditions is that vegetable fat causes problems ... but good answering the question and remembering in passing that the associated problems the vegetables go much more than merely the fats, no, the Cs did not say anything about vegetarian fats, but some of their answers were as you said they preferred vegetarians and smokers had a bad taste ... let's think about nature, predators choose the sickest and youngest individuals

I think the statement she's referring to is the following:
Session 11 June 2011
Q: (Andromeda) But then we could eat vegetarians. [laughter]

A: Don't laugh! That has been the case for some groups at certain times and places. In fact, that is still the case in some dark circles extant on Earth today. As we once pointed out, higher density beings derive nourishment from some humans and human body products. Preferred are fat children and nonsmoking vegetarians.

I have a question while we're still at a table:-). Can you taste other people's emotions? I don't know how to explain it, is it synesthesia, or something but your answers, things I reed on the forum I sense them as refreshing and tasty. Real food for the soul. Thank you.

Can you taste other people's emotions? I don't know how to explain it, is it synesthesia, or something but your answers, things I reed on the forum I sense them as refreshing and tasty. Real food for the soul.
I hope my answer to Armagelipsis-matíasmaurán partly helps to answer your question...

let's think about nature, predators choose the sickest and youngest individuals
Totally agree with youngest individuals, but I think choosing the sickest is only partially true. In the wild, predators prey on the sick because the predator's survival is at stake and sick prey is easier to take down, a predator cannot afford the luxury to expend lots of energy taking down a fit healthy faster stronger wildebeest, for example.
For a discerning predator, an Ideal choice of prey for would be a fit and healthy one because the meat is better quality, much in the same way we as humans pay more for organically reared beef, for example; good healthy beef stock grass-reared with the sun on their backs roaming "free".
With that in mind, I think this is one of the the lesser reasons why 4D STS will always remain largely hidden from us so as to continue allowing us the illusion we are "free" at least collectively - of humanity being self-governing, in charge of our own destiny - even if its seen as greatly mismanaged by most.
Our belief in genuinely being 'free' as a species enriches our souls, to a degree. A soul that 'knows' its imprisoned makes for a diminished soul, and emits lower, inferior, energy vibrations (just look at zoo animals). The meat is lower quality.

So, I think 4D STS desire a certain raised level of life-force/energy of soul vibration in line with a certain level of raised conscious' awareness. The higher the conscious awareness of a soul, the greater the energy output-potential of higher vibration content making for greater sustenance to vampirically feed off. We humans are often 'dis-eased'/sick because we've been vampirically energetically sucked after the fact - not before.

Keep in mind also, 4D STS don't feed off of psychopaths because there is nothing to feed off! Organic Portals are of a similar vein in this regards, though, OP's do, of course, have some soul-energy - certainly much more so than a psychopath in having only the faintest imprint.
However, I'd imagine OP souls are like the 4D STS equivalent of junk-food catering the Lizzie lower castes. Feeding off an OP soul would probably be a bit like having to settle for a Big-mac or eating at Pizza Hut. The Lizzie 'aristocracy' get the organically-reared choicer cuts... They get to go eat at the Michelin star restaurants... Those choicer cuts are those of us who have developed certain soul-growth potential beyond OP level but not yet reached a higher enough vibration as to be out of the predators reach altogether. This is a reason why we must commit FULLY once deciding to commit to doing the Work and to keep on STRIVING. Fence sitters make a good day for snipers, as with a very bad case of splinters... But not least to be made into a Raymond Blanc 10 course special.

This whole 4D STS feeding thing is particularly interesting when we think of in terms of religion and the shaping of our mores and values. The religions given to Man are for the most part machinations of 4D STS - but they have the flecks of the STO principle within certain doctrines. We may like to think that's down to the 'goodness' within humanity shining through and putting a candle to the darkness. That is likely a factor, for sure. But, another angle... I think one of the reasons organized religion serve 4D STS so well is because religion ensures souls are kept at that 'Goldilocks Zone':

Not too hot, not too cold.

That is, to not have us so spiritually deprived/depleted as to be that of primates offering little soul substance, but to not have us, either, elevate too higher in spiritually as to break free of the STS net all together. Its a balancing act. I think thats a reason most religions have such contradictory teachings. On the one hand they teach forgiveness and tolerance and offer salvation - ie the raising of vibrations above that of spiritually malnourished cavemen, but on the other hand religion is also the primary tool to espouse intolerance ignorance and to exact wrathful punishment - ie to lower vibrations back down again to within the predators reach.

@Lathyrus thanks, I stand corrected.

You guys talk about ‘vibration’ and ‘raise our vibration’, and I suspect you mean by that raising ones awareness and ‘cleaning ones machine’ (psychology, diet, knowledge, applying knowledge)?

This terminology can be encountered in many New Age circles, and sometimes it is just stated as a fact; that by doing this or that you ‘raise your vibration’, without saying what the * that actually means (I’m not talking about you guys).

Having said that, I’m sure there’s some sort of ‘vibration’ or ‘aura’ that we emit, that the critters can read to analyze us. However, the New Agers are messing up people’s heads with using the terminology too loosely, and perhaps that’s their intention. Luckily, we have our forum where these concepts can be talked about on a more practical level.

Just some thoughts that came while reading this thread...

I hope my answer to Armagelipsis-matíasmaurán partly helps to answer your question...

Totally agree with youngest individuals, but I think choosing the sickest is only partially true. In the wild, predators prey on the sick because the predator's survival is at stake and sick prey is easier to take down, a predator cannot afford the luxury to expend lots of energy taking down a fit healthy faster stronger wildebeest, for example.
For a discerning predator, an Ideal choice of prey for would be a fit and healthy one because the meat is better quality, much in the same way we as humans pay more for organically reared beef, for example; good healthy beef stock grass-reared with the sun on their backs roaming "free".
With that in mind, I think this is one of the the lesser reasons why 4D STS will always remain largely hidden from us so as to continue allowing us the illusion we are "free" at least collectively - of humanity being self-governing, in charge of our own destiny - even if its seen as greatly mismanaged by most.
Our belief in genuinely being 'free' as a species enriches our souls, to a degree. A soul that 'knows' its imprisoned makes for a diminished soul, and emits lower, inferior, energy vibrations (just look at zoo animals). The meat is lower quality.

So, I think 4D STS desire a certain raised level of life-force/energy of soul vibration in line with a certain level of raised conscious' awareness. The higher the conscious awareness of a soul, the greater the energy output-potential of higher vibration content making for greater sustenance to vampirically feed off. We humans are often 'dis-eased'/sick because we've been vampirically energetically sucked after the fact - not before.

Keep in mind also, 4D STS don't feed off of psychopaths because there is nothing to feed off! Organic Portals are of a similar vein in this regards, though, OP's do, of course, have some soul-energy - certainly much more so than a psychopath in having only the faintest imprint.
However, I'd imagine OP souls are like the 4D STS equivalent of junk-food catering the Lizzie lower castes. Feeding off an OP soul would probably be a bit like having to settle for a Big-mac or eating at Pizza Hut. The Lizzie 'aristocracy' get the organically-reared choicer cuts... They get to go eat at the Michelin star restaurants... Those choicer cuts are those of us who have developed certain soul-growth potential beyond OP level but not yet reached a higher enough vibration as to be out of the predators reach altogether. This is a reason why we must commit FULLY once deciding to commit to doing the Work and to keep on STRIVING. Fence sitters make a good day for snipers, as with a very bad case of splinters... But not least to be made into a Raymond Blanc 10 course special.

This whole 4D STS feeding thing is particularly interesting when we think of in terms of religion and the shaping of our mores and values. The religions given to Man are for the most part machinations of 4D STS - but they have the flecks of the STO principle within certain doctrines. We may like to think that's down to the 'goodness' within humanity shining through and putting a candle to the darkness. That is likely a factor, for sure. But, another angle... I think one of the reasons organized religion serve 4D STS so well is because religion ensures souls are kept at that 'Goldilocks Zone':

Not too hot, not too cold.

That is, to not have us so spiritually deprived/depleted as to be that of primates offering little soul substance, but to not have us, either, elevate too higher in spiritually as to break free of the STS net all together. Its a balancing act. I think thats a reason most religions have such contradictory teachings. On the one hand they teach forgiveness and tolerance and offer salvation - ie the raising of vibrations above that of spiritually malnourished cavemen, but on the other hand religion is also the primary tool to espouse intolerance ignorance and to exact wrathful punishment - ie to lower vibrations back down again to within the predators reach.

@Lathyrus thanks, I stand corrected.
ajam, according to organized religion ... is in short: lies between truths make it easier to assimilate.
to keep a degree of spirituality to get food I would add a couple of things to remember nothing more. they also have other strategies such as total materialism ... highlighting what Munaychasumaq says, although it is not a total guarantee of protection leaves us much better unemployed than those who have no knowledge since the latter are easier prey and present a less risk of loss of polarity due to the interaction as mentioned by RA in a chain of domination where the only thing you want is to climb is important not to lose power (which makes individuals weak physically and spiritually have no waste) .. It is not that their race is in the best conditions if we stick to what is said by the Cs, this connects with the weakest ones too ... all this added to the laws of creation perfectly orchestrated makes us not see as a threat due to your vision Sts so some degree of tranquility we can have about not being in the main menu.

PS: correct me if I am wrong, but the organic and psychopathic portals could be used as energy collectors without having the forces Sts to deal with issues of polarity ... which makes it great from its angle.

We are on a STS planet. We are STS. We are all playing in the dirt. All we can do is raise our awareness of potential. When we pass on, what is expected usually comes. This is important. What we have in this life we take to the other side. What is done in this life, what we see or "think", will prolly "be" what happens because it is expected. It's up to us...

You guys talk about ‘vibration’ and ‘raise our vibration’, and I suspect you mean by that raising ones awareness and ‘cleaning ones machine’ (psychology, diet, knowledge, applying knowledge)?
Yes. That whole ball of wax.
Having said that, I’m sure there’s some sort of ‘vibration’ or ‘aura’ that we emit, that the critters can read to analyze us.
I'd say its much more than that, it effects Earth's rotation!

Q: (J) What causes the change in the axis?

A: By slow down of rotation. Earth alternately heats up and cools down in interior.

Q: (L) Why does it do that? What's the cause of this?

A: Part of cycle related to energy exerted upon surface by the frequency resonance vibrational profile of humans and others.

However, the New Agers are messing up people’s heads with using the terminology too loosely, and perhaps that’s their intention.
Those people who have heads easily messed up are inclined as such. New Agers are "New Agers" because they like being New Agers - and all that that implies.
Luckily, we have our forum where these concepts can be talked about on a more practical level.
Yes. Like now :-)

they also have other strategies such as total materialism
I think the imposition of materialism thrusted upon us is part of a desperate attempt by Lizzies to try keep on top of us with the onset of cosmic Earth changes having its effects felt.
highlighting what Munaychasumaq says, although it is not a total guarantee of protection leaves us much better unemployed than those who have no knowledge since the latter are easier prey and present a less risk of loss of polarity due to the interaction as mentioned by RA in a chain of domination where the only thing you want is to climb is important not to lose power (which makes individuals weak physically and spiritually have no waste) .. It is not that their race is in the best conditions if we stick to what is said by the Cs, this connects with the weakest ones too ... all this added to the laws of creation perfectly orchestrated makes us not see as a threat due to your vision Sts so some degree of tranquility we can have about not being in the main menu.

PS: correct me if I am wrong, but the organic and psychopathic portals could be used as energy collectors without having the forces Sts to deal with issues of polarity
I think I understand you here (apologies if not due to language barrier).
When it comes to psychopaths and OP's, I think their main purpose is for purposes of possession rather than for food - though both when it comes to OP's.
Having said that, I would always much rather be food on their menu or vampirically sucked dry - than be used as an unwitting vessel opened up a (potentially dangerous) liability to my family and loved ones.

We are on a STS planet. We are STS. We are all playing in the dirt. All we can do is raise our awareness of potential.
Its all about continuously striving. Intent is whats important, but more important is RESULTS of the striving of intent. Don't forget raised awareness is STS too. Hence 4D STS being more raised in awareness than 3D potential in line for STO-candidacy.
When we pass on, what is expected usually comes. This is important. What we have in this life we take to the other side. What is done in this life, what we see or "think", will prolly "be" what happens because it is expected. It's up to us...
I don't think we should have expectations. I never entertain it (or at least I try my utmost not to). It leads into wishful thinking.
But yes... Its up to us.

Keep in mind that we are FOOD only if we are AVAILABLE...We must to work really hard in order to rise our VIBRATION.
I guess what we're all meaning to say here in a roundabout way: Knowledge protects. Ignorance endangers.

Yes indeed,that`s we are talking about aragorn.And there is a hard working applied to this.

What Aragorn said about raising awareness and cleaning the machines and applying knowledge needs a set of tools that help with lets say formulating some sort of terms we deal with and create specific language, we need to understand ourselves and share what we are doing. I use intuition whem I'm able in such fashion that things I read, someones thoughts which are accompanied with certain emotional states have like flavours or remind me of something I find tasty like oranges, honey, soups, apples... Mostly something liquid because energy flows are somehow vawy. I'm really crazy:nuts::lol2:

I think the imposition of materialism thrusted upon us is part of a desperate attempt by Lizzies to try keep on top of us with the onset of cosmic Earth changes having its effects felt.
in part, but also creates more confusion, for example makes many people stay "between two chairs" and do not choose to delve into any aspect ... and of course that materialistic attitudes are linked to many impediments in spiritual development that we already know.

I use intuition whem I'm able in such fashion that things I read, someones thoughts which are accompanied with certain emotional states have like flavours or remind me of something I find tasty like oranges, honey, soups, apples... Mostly something liquid because energy flows are somehow vawy. I'm really crazy:nuts::lol2:

drop a couple of revolutions to your madness due to the nature of this forum and it is more than adorable and enviable ❤

Back
Top Bottom