Weird events during sleep

Graby84

The Force is Strong With This One
Hey,

I would like to share few strange events happened during last month or so during deep night. I would not probably write unless the last event occurred. At first keep in mind I'm rather having light sleeps. So almost every small sound can wake me up (as long as I go to sleep, let's say at a proper hour). I also use my mobile phone in vibrate state all the time (during sleep I keep phone on the armchair ~ 1m away), except for the wake-up calls (which is tuned for the lowest sound possible with lightest sound I had). During last month I had three unusual night event that woke me up, putting me to very alert state right away (like waking up to 100% conscious state in a second, something like waking up from nightmare) and please have in mind I am almost confident that those were not dreams.

(Chronological occurrence)
1. Some kind of sound like someone was hitting the front door with closed fist. At least this was my first thought, but when I went to see through peephole, there was nobody there. Note we have automatic lights on the staircase that fade out after ~3 min, so if there was anyone on the staircase, the light would still be on. I've checked the flat, nothing broke, nothing fell on the ground, generally no changes that would indicate such sound. Have been thinking on what could have that been, but until today, have no idea (all family members were heavily asleep).

2. Similar situation as in the first case, but the difference was the noise. This time it sounded differently. We have silicone/plastic bumpers on the walls for handles not to hit walls directly. The sound was like someone would wide open door with impetus for handle to hit that bumper. But when I checked the flat, nothing seemed that any door was moving nor even opened (and also all family members were heavily asleep).

In both cases these sounds occurred between 3:00 and 5:00 AM. And I'm rather positive these noises were real and coming out of my flat.

3. This event is the most weird of all. It happened the previous night, at exactly 5:00 AM. Sound that woke me up was like sound of a vibrating mobile. I was sleeping on my right side with my right side of a face (including ear completely) sunk in the pillow. The sound that woke me up was like of a vibrating phone, coming from the pillow or under. But, the sound was not with constant frequency. First 2 buzzes were of a long 1s with 1s break between, and then changed the rate twice (0.5s / 0.5s, which lasted for like 5-6 buzzes). After waking up I've checked the phone almost instantly, no signs of any vibrations (no calls, no notifications, nothing). Did the same with my wife's phone (same situation, nothing that would indicate probable vibration state). Now... I have my set of crystals (have two dream crystals I keep under pillow every night, bound together in a single silk wrap). Is that possible one of them or both were buzzing? Could have that been some king of warning or something? Did anyone have similar case?

Or maybe all these events weren't related to the 3D realm, but were some glimpses of a different one?

Br, Tomek.

Few questions given that we are in the thick of the wave, all sorts frequency breaches are happening whose manifestations we are not yet clear. First we need to rule out mundane causations. Some thoughts ( or speculations)
  • Do you have camera in front of the house? If so, you can record between the times of interest and see whether you can find any thing.
  • Some part of observation seems to be more of audio.
    • Does the sound is heard by other people too or only you?
    • Is this hearing of sound is in your head or possible to record ( even if other people can't hear it). Is there any way you can record audio. You can use audio recorder in laptop. (Switching off cell phone may be one way to avoid extra variables)
There are occasions other entities can create the physical movements. That is normal circumstances. Now, we are in wave, more frequency breaches are happening which we don't know yet, All sorts of motivations exist to influence humans at this time.

2015-03-21
(Data) I have one question. It might be silly, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Has it ever happened since the invention of mobile phones that a text message has been sent from the spirit world to a person?

A: Many times! Entities love tech!

Is any body in your family distressed state? Some food for thought, no need to be panicky. Take it as a experiment to dig. At the end knowledge is power. There are some funny video's where wild animals innocently contributed for the panic of the inhabitants. Best of luck and network.

Hey,

I would like to share few strange events happened during last month or so during deep night. I would not probably write unless the last event occurred. At first keep in mind I'm rather having light sleeps. So almost every small sound can wake me up (as long as I go to sleep, let's say at a proper hour). I also use my mobile phone in vibrate state all the time (during sleep I keep phone on the armchair ~ 1m away), except for the wake-up calls (which is tuned for the lowest sound possible with lightest sound I had). During last month I had three unusual night event that woke me up, putting me to very alert state right away (like waking up to 100% conscious state in a second, something like waking up from nightmare) and please have in mind I am almost confident that those were not dreams.

(Chronological occurrence)
1. Some kind of sound like someone was hitting the front door with closed fist. At least this was my first thought, but when I went to see through peephole, there was nobody there. Note we have automatic lights on the staircase that fade out after ~3 min, so if there was anyone on the staircase, the light would still be on. I've checked the flat, nothing broke, nothing fell on the ground, generally no changes that would indicate such sound. Have been thinking on what could have that been, but until today, have no idea (all family members were heavily asleep).

2. Similar situation as in the first case, but the difference was the noise. This time it sounded differently. We have silicone/plastic bumpers on the walls for handles not to hit walls directly. The sound was like someone would wide open door with impetus for handle to hit that bumper. But when I checked the flat, nothing seemed that any door was moving nor even opened (and also all family members were heavily asleep).

In both cases these sounds occurred between 3:00 and 5:00 AM. And I'm rather positive these noises were real and coming out of my flat.

3. This event is the most weird of all. It happened the previous night, at exactly 5:00 AM. Sound that woke me up was like sound of a vibrating mobile. I was sleeping on my right side with my right side of a face (including ear completely) sunk in the pillow. The sound that woke me up was like of a vibrating phone, coming from the pillow or under. But, the sound was not with constant frequency. First 2 buzzes were of a long 1s with 1s break between, and then changed the rate twice (0.5s / 0.5s, which lasted for like 5-6 buzzes). After waking up I've checked the phone almost instantly, no signs of any vibrations (no calls, no notifications, nothing). Did the same with my wife's phone (same situation, nothing that would indicate probable vibration state). Now... I have my set of crystals (have two dream crystals I keep under pillow every night, bound together in a single silk wrap). Is that possible one of them or both were buzzing? Could have that been some king of warning or something? Did anyone have similar case?

Or maybe all these events weren't related to the 3D realm, but were some glimpses of a different one?

Br, Tomek.
I, too, have heard the "beating" on the front door. "No one" there.

And similar sleep pattern.

During the summer I spent a few days in a spa with natural sulphurous waters.

It is a place where there are generally quite old people, who will enjoy the benefits of the hot springs. Due to this, some of them have died in the place.

The issue is that in my room from time to time, someone knocked on the door and when I opened the door there was no one.

It happened with my son in the room too and he got a little scared, but I explained the possible causes and in the end, it was something that happened every day and we no longer gave it importance.

Back
Top Bottom