What about Bob

Yozilla

The Living Force
Watched this comedy with Bill Murray almost twice in one night on national tv . Strange for one movie to be broad-casted two times in couple of hours span - on the same channel, but i didn't complain :halo: Au contraire - i enjoyed it quite a bit. Last quarter of it was too cartoonish, so a skipped the second happy end... Probably our American peers from this forum watched it long ago, but never the less, ones unfamiliar with it could find some welcomed refreshment and laughing relaxation...

:perfect:

I still consider it to be one of the funniest movies I've ever watched. Not much in the way of modern comedy makes me actually laugh, but I laughed out loud at least three times during that one!

Laura said:
I still consider it to be one of the funniest movies I've ever watched. Not much in the way of modern comedy makes me actually laugh, but I laughed out loud at least three times during that one!

Ditto :lol: Glad that you too liked it!

I remember watching the movie several year ago, and I agree that it was a really funny movie.

I loved this movie when I watched it as a kid, and I watched it not too long ago and it was still hilarious. Bill Murray plays a very funny neurotic and Richard Dryfus is great as the puffed-up, self-absorbed therapist. The two roles clashed to make a great comedy. I get a chuckle just thinking of some of the scenes.

It's in my DVD collection but I haven't seen it in years. Maybe I'll watch it this weekend. ;)

I watched the movie several times over the years and still have a chuckle when I think back about it! :lol: I wanted to watch something light for my b'day last year.. "What about Bob" was my request. Lots of laughs throughout the movie! I think the "dinner table" scene was one of my favorites.

I like the movie a lot. Haven't seen it in some time though. It is kind of the perfect role for Bill Murray to play and Richard Dreyfuss acts well in it, in my opinion. Will have to look out for watching it again sometime.

It's kind of an under the radar Bill Murray classic. I watched it a number of times in my teens and 20s and loved it. Bill Murray is hilarious as the OCD patient, and the perpetually annoyed and frazzled Richard Dreyfuss just plays his role pitch perfect, trying to act like he's got things under control when he has as many issues as his patient! The role reversal really does make for comedy gold too.

Back
Top Bottom