What are those reported beams of light ?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/202085-England-A-person-taking-pictures-of-the-snow-discovers-on-closer-look-at-pictures-a-beam-of-light-descending-from-the-sky

Hm, this question reminded me of something strange what happened last summer. It was early afternoon, about 14h, first week of August, the sky was perfect clear and blue without a single cloud nor an aircraft (at least not a visible one). I was sitting with my friend on the terrace looking at the sea, and in one moment for some reason I rise my head up looking at the West.
What I have seen in actually not a beam of light, it was a thick dark beam, going simply from the sky to the line of horizon under maybe 60 or more degrees, something completely incomprehensible to me. To be sure that something is not wrong with my eyesight, I asked my friend, pointing in that direction, if she also can see something unusual. She confirms to me without any doubt that she also can see some strange "dark beam".
Our conversation and excitement automatically rise some interest to the few of the others people sitting on the terrace and they also started to look in the same direction with question mark above they heads. The whole thing last for barely 2 minutes and simply disappear!

Back
Top Bottom