What do you know about Atlantis?, share you're knowledge

Zendar974

A Disturbance in the Force
some persons think that the bermuda triangle is a construction of the Atlantes, three pyramids generate a source of energy with a very high technology that create a "windowed dimension". They use spécific crystal that canalyse energy...

The legend tell that Atlantis was destroyed in a great cataclysm.

Some people say that the atlantes are human resulting from another planet...

What do you think about?...

(I'm very sorry for bad english :lol:)

This issue has been discussed there and there here. Use the search button, read, and then discuss. I suggest you read the first chapters of TSHOTW for example.

Zendar974 said:
some persons think that the bermuda triangle is a construction of the Atlantes, three pyramids generate a source of energy with a very high technology that create a "windowed dimension". They use spécific crystal that canalyse energy...

The legend tell that Atlantis was destroyed in a great cataclysm.

Some people say that the atlantes are human resulting from another planet...

What do you think about?...

(I'm very sorry for bad english :lol:)

I think the real question is : What do you think you Zendar974 about that?

Do you have some data to help the members of this forum to make up their mind about that?
Because without data and facts, those legends are just hypothesis.

As said by mkrnhr, use the search buttom and you will find some answers to your questions.

As a note, before beginning a new thread, make sure that the subject that you want to discuss has not already been discussed.

Namaste said:
I think the real question is : What do you think you Zendar974 about that?

Considering these posts:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9707.0

I'd be wary of asking that question, Namaste.

Zendar, it appears obvious that it would serve both you and this forum best if you spent some serious time reading the topics already discussed - there is a lot of material on which to get up to speed, so enjoy. If you are not interested in doing that and are only interested in posting noise on this forum, then, perhaps another forum would be more enjoyable for you.

mkrnhr said:
This issue has been discussed there and there here. Use the search button, read, and then discuss. I suggest you read the first chapters of TSHOTW for example.

Can you tell me what TSHOTW is please? Oh, sorry, I just `"got it" . It's The Secret History of The World... :P There you go, answered my own question!

Back
Top Bottom