What If.....

DGF

Jedi
All the suppose flights on 9/11 where fictitious and the planes involved where a 757 version of a predator. I mean it wouldn't be hard to fake a flight, they would go witout notice even to the controllers. I'm more than sure that what hit the pentagon wasn't a plane, but who's to say that the planes that hit the towers weren't remote controlled, any the plane(?) that hit the field in Pa, well it could have just as well been a put up job, something for the boys to rally around, remember "Let's Roll". I'm just saying. As it was reported on Fox News, a reported who was a building adjacent to the 2nd tower who saw the plane coming in as it hit tower 2. It was gray with a blue ball logo forward and no windows. Puzzling other than Israel's airline has the same colors. Quizzical I think.

DGF said:
All the suppose flights on 9/11 where fictitious and the planes involved where a 757 version of a predator. I mean it wouldn't be hard to fake a flight, they would go witout notice even to the controllers. I'm more than sure that what hit the pentagon wasn't a plane, but who's to say that the planes that hit the towers weren't remote controlled, any the plane(?) that hit the field in Pa, well it could have just as well been a put up job, something for the boys to rally around, remember "Let's Roll". I'm just saying. As it was reported on Fox News, a reported who was a building adjacent to the 2nd tower who saw the plane coming in as it hit tower 2. It was gray with a blue ball logo forward and no windows. Puzzling other than Israel's airline has the same colors. Quizzical I think.
Have you read 9/11 The Ultimate Truth yet by Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Joe Quinn? It's certainly possible that the planes were controlled remotely.

Well not actually, I've done as much research as I can on the subject. Mainly online though, It's a multifaceted conspiracy to say the least, still if there's a thread so I believe the whole is unraveling as a result. I hope that Mr. and Mrs Middle class America starts to see this for what it is, however I doubt enough people will ever become aware enough to see it. There again I hope I'm wrong.

DGF said:
anart said:
Have you read 9/11 The Ultimate Truth yet by Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Joe Quinn? It's certainly possible that the planes were controlled remotely.

Well not actually, I've done as much research as I can on the subject. Mainly online though, It's a multifaceted conspiracy to say the least,

You can say that again! :) I would second Anart's recommendation on the 9/11 book. Especially if you have done a lot of the ground work yourself in researching on the internet, it can really help tie a lot of those theories together, and with new perspective.

I too recommend the book '9/11 The Ultimate Truth', it really puts things in perspective. You can get that book as a Kindle version too:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004NSVP1S/ref=kcp_casc_buybook/?showKP=true

On that page you can get a free sample of the beginning of that book.

Back
Top Bottom