What is this odd UFO?

That is bizarre. What occurred to me while watching it was that the object just dumped a bunch of whatever smokey stuff that is into the atmosphere, or so it seemed. :huh:

It reminds me of the missile that went out of control over Norway that caused what many believed to be a UFO sighting until the Russian Navy explained what it was. Although this one has a different pattern. Given all these classified military tests we don't know about, it could very well be a malfunctioning missile, which could account for why it was seen over an area where many people could see it.

The object to me is what we would see if someone was taking a peak from 4th, 5th or 6th density.

I had someone else ask me about something that pretty much describes this event. His was shorter in duration as it only lasted 10-15 seconds. Pretty much the same thing, a spot of light that built up a mist around it.

This was a long event and it must have taken a great amount of energies to keep it in this density. The light could be a clue to the sources alignment. I could guess that this is a STO source because of the light brightness. But the emitting light could also be a residue effect, bridging the gap between thought and matter. Or thought to light as we see here.

As I said it was here for a lengthy time. The buildup of clouds above and mist around the object would suggest that the object in the other density is using water for a fuel to maintain its presence here. I cannot see the trail good enough to see if it is going up or down, I would suggest it is traveling upwards, drawing it through the object that materialized in 3D, utilizing it and then exhausting it upward into the cloud base, illuminating it in the process. This could create the imagery that we see here. A shorter event would not be so impressive. This was spectacular.

The big question would be why this was happening in this location and now. Is it a tower signal that only a few would understand? To do such an event to a 3D reality is very costly so the sign was of some major importance, to someone out there, sending and receiving. We kind of understand who could be sending this message, but just who was on the receiving end, that is the good question.

I do not see anything about this on any of my UFO sites, is this incident a hidden event? Do you know the source of this video? It looks real to me, 4D real. If it is a hidden event then I would suspect that it is STS in origin to tell someone, STS here in this reality, something that they need to know. Like I said a tower signal. To Florida.

I suspect that it is a warning to the rest of us, and a direct message to others. Or it is just someone taking a long peak into 3D (but I doubt that). Good find, Haiku …

It looks pretty 3D to me. More like some kind of re-entry of a space capsule/rocket of some sort... Maybe gone wrong and keeping it hushed up? The fact its over Florida where NASA do their launches might be a clue. Looks cool though.

The facebook video says it was posted Saturday, 30 June 2018 at 03:04
Looking at launches (Page 19 - Spaceflight - News About Space Travel and Exploration) we can see that SpaceX launched a Falcon 9 on June 29th In Photos: SpaceX's Dazzling Dragon Launch to Space Station on CRS-15
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3Ny80MDYvb3JpZ2luYWwvc3BhY2V4LWNyczE1LWxhdW5jaC1uYXNhLXNvY2lhbC5qcGc=

SpaceX Launches Used Dragon Cargo Ship to Space Station, Flexing Reusability Muscles
SpaceX sent a cargo spacecraft skyward early Friday (June 29) during a dazzling predawn liftoff that showcased the company's considerable reusability chops.

A two-stage SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket lit up the early-morning Florida sky as it launched the company's robotic Dragon capsule toward the International Space Station (ISS) on a delivery mission for NASA at 5:42 a.m. EDT (0942 GMT) from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. The Dragon will arrive at the space station early Monday (July 2).

Video here (you can see the plumes made at the ~3 minute mark)

This video seems one of the narrations of "The Book of the Damned" by Charles Fort, with the series of events without explanation.

I also think that it is most likely a rocket launch - when the rocket lost a rocket stage. And due the strange and cooling of the atmosphere such "light plays" can happen.

Back
Top Bottom