What is this symbol.

lahje

The Force is Strong With This One
Okay this might be personal Q, maybe not. I've been drawing this one symbol everywhere since elementary school and i still haven't figured out what it is. It reminds me of something you'd maybe see in Reiki, or Harry Potter or something. In all simplicity I have not seen this one anywhere else before or after i started drawing it. It's now tattooed on me cause i got bored of drawing it all the time.. now it goes with me everywhere i go. Good idea, mby not? What is it???
sry for low quality pic and slightly distorted shape.
http://i66.tinypic.com/2pouvbc.jpg
2pouvbc.jpg

Attachments

• symbol.jpg
    symbol.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 182
I did a search for it on TinEye, which is a reverse image search engine, and I didn't find anything.

Don't know what the image is, means, or where it came from. However, if I were you I'd be more curious about why you were/are so obsessed with this symbol that you drew it everywhere and even got it tattooed on your body. That is, to me, the far more important 'symbol' here.

If you put the tip of the compass in each corner of the triangle, you can draw a warhead from the ones in any gothic cathedral and many more drawings, it depends on the position of the tip of the compas. It is what is called technical drawing.

It also seems a symbol that you can find in Nordic architecture.

I don't think it corresponds to golden ration proportions, it seems to me that it gives you a sense of security?
As Ajay said it is more symbolic to get to the point of tattooing it on your skin in itself,

it is a triangle and a circle, and an extension that ends at the point of the nearest angle, towards the left, it doesn't go off or around, it stops. Why not allow it to move onto the next one or complete the concentric relationship.

Geometrically it can mean many things, for sure, but what it represents to your awareness I am not sure, but could be undetermined.

Maybe you’re the designer of the Mark of the Beast?

That you were compelled seems a cause for concern.

Might I suggest some serious introspection to determine why you were compelled to draw this everywhere and why you committed to marking this on your body permanently? The contents of this forum should help you if you seriously want to know.

Although reversed as a triangle inside a circle, The Sobriety Circle & Triangle Symbol is the symbol used by Alcoholics Anonymous.

The equilateral triangle represents the three part answer - unity, recovery and service - to a three part disease - physical, mental and spiritual, while the circle represents wholeness or oneness.

Pure conjecture but perhaps your symbol means wholeness or oneness consumed or subsumed by the physical, mental and spiritual? FWIW

Also Solomon's Seal aka Solomon's Triangle is similar (without the sixes). It seems you're not alone as such in your compulsion:
_https://www.quora.com/My-friend-keeps-having-someone-put-a-symbol-on-his-vehicle-Its-a-circle-with-a-triangle-in-it-What-could-this-symbol-mean

What I saw in it first was a corporate logo. Then I saw three 6's in balanced rotation. My feeling is that there is a color block pattern that goes with it, kind of like with Pepsi logo, but maybe not same colors. Strong yellow ochre in there.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 150
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 150
I have upload your picture on Google images and I find this page with lot of pictures with your symbol (or something similar). Most of them says that this symbol is related with Harry Potter. Maybe you can check out the page and see for yourself:

_http://www.pictame.com/tag/reliquedelamort

Page is on French but you can turn on translating.

Also, there is lot of pics on google search when you search "strange symbols triangle" which are similiar to your symbol.

Its a variation on the Celtic trifecta.
2d4b65e3b57c19b23ff7a22035502c5e--three-sister-tattoos-trinity-knot.jpg

Although it is similar in style to the Flower of life,
it is more alike to the ouroborus in as much as it traces an eternal line,
d381633eba53b3ca30dbd85ce5d4136f.jpg

And yet was it because the Northern lands lacked the Figure eight passage of the sun that they chose a trinity Image rather than a Binary one ?

Lahje

is it possible that maybe your father or grandfather had an old German analog wrist watch that you could saw as a child? The circle in the triangle is old German watchmakers' quality logo. Maybe you added lines for 666 in your imagination later by the influence of popular movies? (just a theory).

The similar logos can also be found on many modern appliances and marks different standards used in the making of the item.

Not very mystic or strange explanation, but why it must be so? :)

I have upload your picture on Google images and I find this page with lot of pictures with your symbol (or something similar). Most of them says that this symbol is related with Harry Potter. Maybe you can check out the page and see for yourself:

_http://www.pictame.com/tag/reliquedelamort

Page is on French but you can turn on translating.

Also, there is lot of pics on google search when you search "strange symbols triangle" which are similiar to your symbol.

Speaking of Google... its basically Google's entwined-swirling '666's logo within a triangle

AOL discs in the mail. From the 90s, but slightly askew. Maybe a bit of ink blur from rain.

thanks for all the replies. i havent found any solution to this yet. its interesting that AA's use similar logo, because i have the chemical structure of ethanol tattooed on my other hand. (it was meant to remind me not to consume too much alcohol, because it has done so severe damage to me, and i have nearly died of alcohol poisoning). 666 is there, and it is on purpose... my (false???) belief is that the part in bible concerning 666 is misinformation, and in reality 666 is one of the strongest number combinations that form the mathematical foundation of our reality. i dont remember the source for this statement, but it somewhat sticked with me when i first read that somewhere a long time ago. it was something like 666 represents humanity, humane truths, and only 777 would be above 666 in terms of power wowen into numbers. like... if something has a numeric value of 666 itd mean its something really profound. not necessarily bad or evil. but something so powerful that the old time priests had to demonise it in order to prevent ppl from learning the truth behind it... dunno.. well, things and symbols can be programmed like crystals and ive tried to give this symbol a lot of good vibes.

my search for answers continues :D

Back
Top Bottom