What forum members have had interactions with "aliens"?

syldan

Dagobah Resident
As in have we 'all' had on 'some level' interactions with these other beings? Or is there a percentage of us who have not had any of these experiences? Conscious or not?

What percentage either of forum members, or of entire human race have been implanted with a device or another at the hands of the other races of beings?

I worded it as forum members, but we could also wonder what percentage of actual living 'human' beings have interacted with the 'others'. Unless the very fact that we are all programmed to some extent means that the question is meaningless?

Then, pushing this idea further, ARE THERE what we call ALIENS currently intervening in the forum, if so, to what degree? (a percentage would be cool!)

If these questions are foolish please remove this thread. Thank you?

I believe this was answered in a C’s session that roughly half of humanity had been implanted and have had some sort of interaction with hyper dimensional entities. So I would assume a vast majority of forum members fall into that category. Now as for aliens interfering with the forum, the C’s also said the battle is through us so that if we aren’t paying attention or aware and acting on that awareness as to what is best for the group and ourselves as a whole while giving into ego and dissociation and the prevailing thought and emotional patterns that emerge from those states, then that would constitute ‘them’ acting through us to cause interference, osit.

romochar
All have soul connections at some level, so your inquiry about interactions is very vague.
Everyone who is of potential interest for any of STS groups' projects (or deemed as potential threat/obstacle) is chipped.

ARE THERE what we call ALIENS currently intervening in the forum
Some are just participating. Some are probably intervening, possibly indirectly.

Last edited:
Thank you for clarifying that in such a clear manner. The thought came to me from the fact of having one ear ring, like for hours while reading here. Then at other times, having the other ear ring, depending on the subjects I am reading about.

Thank you for clarifying that in such a clear manner. The thought came to me from the fact of having one ear ring, like for hours while reading here. Then at other times, having the other ear ring, depending on the subjects I am reading about.

Hi romochar, interesting what you say and I wonder how you could get a little deeper in the assumptions that we could have based on our perceptions that something else is happening to us?, I mean , reach this truth within our reality?
Maybe hypnosis?
Personally about that makes me feel horrified and I would like to know how to handle it
I suppose this represents deciding to take the truth instead of fear.
A few years ago I moved from northern Mexico to southern Ohio, I used to only dream about aliens, but now, on a certain occasion while I was sleeping I could see my husband and myself asleep on the bed and on my husband's forehead red lights, on another occasion my husband drove home and we both arrived at the apartment with headaches and straight to bed in the middle of the afternoon as something unusual in our routine, and so on other strange things......

The thought came to me from the fact of having one ear ring, like for hours while reading here. Then at other times, having the other ear ring, depending on the subjects I am reading about.

Hi romochar,

Yeah the forum should probably come with an intracranial vibration warning don't you think? :-)

Have you seen this thread yet, Kay Kim has some good quotes?

Perhaps 'implants' aren't to blame for all of the 'ringing' phenomena although the high pitched, painful ones do seem a little suspect....and although probably not my favourite experience, the plus is that they prompt focus onto exactly what I'm thinking at the time :cool:

More lessons.....

Cheers

J

When I was first reading through the transcripts I had a series of real life/conscious experiences that helped reassure me that what I was reading was not fiction.. There is kind of an "awareness arc" that I went through, maybe others can relate, but you remain somewhat skeptical as you are gathering awareness until you hit a sort of paradigm shift inside of you where you understand that you have hit an objective universal truth, a point where you have finally realized that there is no other explanation as to how/why a certain thing exists...a very strong epiphany followed by a new level of understanding.. not the best explanation ever written but that is how it was for me....

Anyways, one day after a heavy meditation session after reading some transcripts, I walked outside of my house, and I was living in a townhouse complex with a field in the middle of the square that was a pretty open area.. I was walking to the store to buy some water or something and as I was coming down my steps I saw two crafts in the sky, very close to me, I don't know how to describe it other than saying they were like personal flying craft that housed a single person, they were very small, but I could see through them right into the middle where I saw an actual being.

The being(s) looked like humanoids but they were much larger, and it was almost as though they were ethereal or not entirely part of the physical world, it could easily have been a reptoid form. They were cutting corners in the sky with what seemed like zero turbulence, as though they were defying the laws of gravity and physics.. they were cutting corners so quickly and so seamlessly that it reassured me I wasn't misinterpretting what I was seeing. The experience is forever burned in my mind, and after it happened it made me understand that I was now part of this level of reality.. What I am thinking is that if it were something from the 4th density, it was a sort of message to me saying "We see what your doing, and we want you to know that we are watching you"

I know that part of the modus operandi of the 4th density faction is to watch/stalk any potential candidates or anybody getting too close to the truth, and then attempting to kick them off the path in hopes that they do not accomplish anything in this realm or end up leaving this density, and my best guess would be that this experience served that purpose. Unsurprisingly, not that long afterwards, after I had had numerous nightmares experiencing fighting reptoids and other very lucid and terrifying things I sort of lost track of my motivation and was "scared" in to submission.. I spent probably half a year not even looking at a transcript or this website, or doing anything in regards to spiritual development, I was outright terrified.. I had to sleep with the lights on for months.

This stuff is very real.:scared:

Just to add, I would imagine that there are some very high level "agents" involved here on the forum, as well as 4th density influence being pushed on the members here, obviously this is probably the #1 "closest to the truth" website available to the public, so naturally it would have a lot of attention. With that being said, I think that there is only so much they can do, because the people on here are working at total objectivity, which is very hard to fight against if your main arsenal is manipulation and/or confusion.

In terms of the general public, we know that half of the people on earth are not souled.. the organic portals serve no purpose to be abducted or interacted with by the aliens, unless performing some duty that they need carried out. The half that are souled will have varying levels of consciousness/awareness, and a lot of them are probably still "sleeping" and might be until the next cycle. The minority who have the ability and aptitude to make it to the next densities, as well as the wanderer's/transient passengers(which im sure there are a lot of on this website) will most likely be the primary targets for sabotage.

Back
Top Bottom